Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hot cashiers at Trader Joe's 22/6

Did some shopping at the Trader Joe's near 22/6 today and noticed again that they have some of the hottest cashiers in the city working there. I seem to have some great luck getting sent to the hot ones too.

Has anyone tried to pick up a cashier there? Or perhaps been picked up? How awkward would it be to give one of them your number?

by Anonymousreply 1503/10/2013

If you love scruffy guys, and I do, there is always wonderful eye candy there

by Anonymousreply 103/10/2013

How does one pick up a cashier?

Can I pass them a card with 'No strings attached blow job - phone number' ?

It requires a quick exchange.

by Anonymousreply 203/10/2013

Well it's not like you're only there for a second. I've found most of the cashiers there, male or female, to be quite friendly and chatty.

Plus you feel like you have their entire attention as no one is directly waiting behind you at the station.

by Anonymousreply 303/10/2013

What a coincidence, OP!

I was at Kroger yesterday and the cashier was super cute. High school student. 17. I just flat out asked if he wanted to come back to my apartment, smoke some dro, play Xbox and blow me. He walked over to the customer service desk for a few minutes and then we left lol

by Anonymousreply 403/10/2013

Traitor Joe cashiers are always so friendly towards me and make hilarious comments toward my purchases. "Ooooooh, this is so good." "Looks like someone's going to be naughty tonight." "OMG, have you tried this yet? What does it taste like? You MUST report back to me!"

by Anonymousreply 503/10/2013

The cute ones here mostly seem straight.

by Anonymousreply 603/10/2013

the hot's for a cashier...not.

by Anonymousreply 703/10/2013

What does "near 22/6" mean? What city, what state, what neighborhood?

by Anonymousreply 803/10/2013

Yeah, r5. They have scripts they have to follow. I realize it's fake as shit, but I appreciate it for what it is: good customer service when you're lucky to walk into a place these days and not get some entitled teenager eye-rolling you just because you've interrupted their "me time" while they "work."

by Anonymousreply 903/10/2013

Manhattan cross-streets, R8. Intentionally cryptic, probably.

by Anonymousreply 1003/10/2013

So do I just ask if he wants a bj? Do I need any pretense?

by Anonymousreply 1103/10/2013

Your life must be pretty pathetic if you look forward to seeing a cashier at Trader Joe.

by Anonymousreply 1203/10/2013

no, it's just a real life, not a poser one like yours

by Anonymousreply 1303/10/2013

"I seem to have some great luck getting sent to the hot ones too."

All this for $3200/mo in rent plus roaches.

by Anonymousreply 1403/10/2013

[quote]no, it's just a real life, not a poser one like yours

So, in other words: it's pretty pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1503/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.