Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pimple on my belly

There's a pimple on my belly. I have a triple decker belly (don't laugh, I know I'm fat) and in between one of the skinfolds is what looks like a pimple. It is uber gross. What can I put on it to make it disappear?

by Anonymousreply 1103/10/2013

Shoot it!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2013

Who's going to see it besides you, OP?!

by Anonymousreply 203/09/2013

Toothpaste, just regular, not gell Hand Sanitizer You want to dry that sucker out

by Anonymousreply 303/09/2013

Put am AF on Craigslist for someone to come over and pop it for you.

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2013

anything with salicylic acid

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2013

Apparently, the easiest thing to put on it to make it disappear is another part of your belly.

by Anonymousreply 603/10/2013

Could be an ingrown hair. Or a resorbed twin.

by Anonymousreply 703/10/2013

OP, baby, this thread is sooo gross but I'm going to help you out anyway.

You need to THOUROUGHLY WASH between your stomachs. Every single shower you take is not complete until you do this. It must be done everyday to prevent new acne.

As for the one you have, keep it clean, it will eventually go away. And god bless you if you are able bodied, you take up biking swimming and loose some weight. I mean that with love.

by Anonymousreply 803/10/2013

What you mean with love, R8 is "LOSE some weight." He's already too loose as it is.

by Anonymousreply 903/10/2013

You must be pregnant, OP. It'll only get worse before it gets better.

by Anonymousreply 1003/10/2013

If there is a head on it, pop in with a thoroughly sanitized small needle. You have to get air in and the pus out for it to go away. Then keep dabbing hydrogen peroxide on it and when ever possible rearrange your skin folds so that the popped comodone gets as much air as possible. It'll be gone in 4 days.

by Anonymousreply 1103/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!