Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why do we cover the ass with clothing?

The genitals I understand the need to cover but the ass? Really? Is there a practical purpose for it? It's like covering the nose. Gunk comes out of the nose too. WHy don't we cover the nose instead of the ass?

by Anonymousreply 1803/11/2013

Too keep it warm. I don't live i n Palm Springs, Bunky.

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2013

Have you ever seen an 87-year-old ass?

by Anonymousreply 303/09/2013

R2, heheh. But then we would've long ago innovated seating with donut cushions and drip pans.

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2013

We cover most of our bodies with clothing.

next!

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2013

It would make anal rape too tempting.

by Anonymousreply 603/09/2013

I need mine covered up.

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2013

We don't cover our noses instead of our asses because faces identify people better than asses.

by Anonymousreply 803/10/2013

I have a great ass, but would you really like to be walking behind it???

by Anonymousreply 903/10/2013

Pay a visit to walmart, then comeback and ask that question....

by Anonymousreply 1003/10/2013

You don't breathe through your ass moron.

by Anonymousreply 1103/10/2013

Not to mention that covering the genitals without covering the ass is kind of difficult. Of course there is the thong which leaves the buttocks covered, but it isn't the most comfortable, or hygienic garment, provides a great deal of unwanted friction on the anus, and is best suited, for anything, to the beach, where, in fact, some people do wear one. But other than a thong there isn't much that actually covers the pudenda while exposing any part of the ass. With the exception of the jock strap for men.

But OP we generally keep our legs covered as well as our asses. For one thing, we generally cover the great part of our bodies and we are warmer having them covered.

Unless you are suggested we wear pants which leaves the ass exposed like a pair of assless chaps, exactly what is your suggestion?

(Why the fuck am I even bothering to answer such an obvious question?)

by Anonymousreply 1203/10/2013

[quote]Not to mention that covering the genitals without covering the ass is kind of difficult.

ahem .. .

by Anonymousreply 1303/10/2013

Hi Umpy (aka OP)!

by Anonymousreply 1403/10/2013

You don't sit on your genitals, unless you're really really lucky.

by Anonymousreply 1503/10/2013

Can you imagine the skid marks on the seats of public transportation?

by Anonymousreply 1603/10/2013

Unless you are in a very casual situation or Bermuda, or just walking around during the day in the U.S., season permitting, or some resort, season permitting, most people don't even go around wearing shorts or short skirts, let alone loin cloths, tongs, or jocks.

by Anonymousreply 1703/10/2013

[quote]Pay a visit to walmart, then comeback and ask that question....

Almost too awful to contemplate

by Anonymousreply 1803/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.