Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jay-Z has shoes made from elephant skin

Beyonce and Jay have no shame. It's all about showing how much fucking money they have.

by Anonymousreply 1703/11/2013

Ewwwww. If its true, fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2013

I want them to spend all their money, and quickly.

And then go away, never to be heard from again.

This would make me happy.

by Anonymousreply 203/09/2013

As I've said before, Jay-Z can get exactly the same amount of publicity out of gray naugehyde shoes, as he can out of genuine elephant-foreskin shoes that cost a million bucks.

He's already paying his publicist to brag about his lifestyle, why should he also spend on the shoes?

by Anonymousreply 403/10/2013

It's hard to believe he's as ugly on the inside as he is on the out. Fuck him and his hick wife. It will be interesting to see if people don't buy tickets to the Justin Timberlake show because of HIM.

by Anonymousreply 503/10/2013

I can't believe nobody has commented on how ugly the SHOES are.

I'm surprised they left out snow leopard, cheetah and ocelot skins.

by Anonymousreply 603/10/2013

Both of them are the worst sort of trash.

I guess we can't exactly call them white trash, but that's what they are. Lots of money and empty souls.

And yeah the shoes are nasty ugly R6. And you forgot baby Panda and Platypus fur. But she's probably got some sort of coat made out of both.

by Anonymousreply 703/10/2013

"Like this coat? White panda. Hulk Hogan choked one out for me in China for my birthday. It's reversible. This side is bald eagle."

by Anonymousreply 803/10/2013

I thought elephants were on the endangered list.

by Anonymousreply 903/10/2013

Bling bling, bling bling.

Living large.

At da club. Cristal for everyone.

VIP room.

It's all part of the scene. He'd spend down his pile except as long as he's married to B he's set because I think she's going to have a longer career span than he will. MC Hammer, anyone? Expensive liquors, custom clothing made of exotic materials, light-skinned beautiful wife? All meaningless, there are guaranteed to be guys from the projects he ran with when he was in the game that have scores to settle. He'll die like those other two hip hop guys (Tupac and B.I.G) the same way as a low-life crack dealer in the projects will. In the end, money does not matter.

by Anonymousreply 1003/10/2013

It doesn't matter if the leather is acquired legally, this is Jay-Z, a fashion icon, creating a demand for this shit. Because let's face it, people who are fans of Jay-Z for the most part lack ethics and will want a pair, thus creating a demand.

Jay-Z is a sick unfortunate uncaring VAIN narcissistic piece of ghetto ass trash. Some celebrities use their wealth for good things, rappers and other new money pieces of shit focus inward only.

Him and Beyonce are useless wastes of space who add nothing to this world but poison.

by Anonymousreply 1103/10/2013

Rich idiots. The world is full of them.

by Anonymousreply 1203/10/2013

Nouveau-riche trash.

by Anonymousreply 1303/10/2013

He denies his own son, for fucks sake. The kid lives in Brooklyn with the paid off baby mama. Beyonce participates in that shameful ruse by allowing the public to think that Blue Scurvy is the first child for both of them. There was a recent opinion piece in a local newspaper that took Obama to task for elevating this wretch, and his equally vapid wife, as role models and "artistes" to be lauded. Working out to one of his trite raps is one thing, but inviting them to the White House, and to perform at the Inaugural, is giving them way too much respectability. But then, Michelle tweets that she is "so proud" of Beyonce for basically shaking her ass and rubbing her crotch on television. BTW, they have yet to help their fellow New Yorkers, including his Niggaz in Red Hook, who are still suffering from the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. He's got 99 problems, but worrying about the clueless trash who buy his CD's, shitty clothes and buy the obscenely priced tickets to his concerts, isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 1403/10/2013

It's not what you say, it's what you do. I don't like them.

by Anonymousreply 1503/11/2013

Moronic, no talent, and unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 1603/11/2013

I agree, this is shameful.

by Anonymousreply 1703/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!