Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Huffington Post reports about a man who got a dildo stuck up his butt.

Which one of you DataLounge bitches is the guilty one?

Spill it!

You will go down in DataLounge lore.

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2013

How do they get the xrays? The hospital can't release your xrays can they?

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2013

It happens all the time. One of the most common is people shoving bottles up their butts and then creating a vacuum.

Back when Coke came in glass bottles, lots of ER docs learned how to break the bottom out of the bottle (to release the vacuum) without cutting the person.

by Anonymousreply 303/09/2013

The Huffington Post will never really be taken seriously because of articles like this. It's the Anderson Cooper of the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2013

The live tweeting is a nice twist.

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2013

I don't think HP wishes to be taken seriously, just taken. They want as much traffic as their servers can accommodate. I wonder if the Daily Mail is seen as a competitor. What other outlet serves up fare like this on a regular basis?

by Anonymousreply 603/09/2013

Flared base! For goodness' sake, only use ones with a FLARED base!

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2013

I have seen patients with a variety of objects stuck up their ass: softballs, potatoes, light bulbs (!), cucumbers, pepper mills, mustard jars (the lage French's mustard jar..), vibrators, etc.,etc.,etc.

by Anonymousreply 803/09/2013

Hee-hee, the OP said "go down".

by Anonymousreply 903/09/2013

r8, your post is useless without pictures.

by Anonymousreply 1003/09/2013

When I was straight out of nursing school, I got a patient who'd had a dildo surgically removed from his colon. He had a huge incision in his abdomen, and was in horrible pain.

Always use a good butt plug instead of household objects, and use one with a base!

by Anonymousreply 1103/09/2013

best friend is an ER RN and probably wouldn't raise an eyebrow at this at all.

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.