Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sarah Jessica Parker Isn't A Fan Of The Carrie Diaries

[quote]How does she feel about another actress playing the role she so definitively brought to life? “I’m not sure… You know, I think it’s one of those tests of your generosity. She [Anna­Sophia Robb] is a lovely girl and I want her to feel good about it, but it’s… odd.”

by Anonymousreply 903/10/2013

I love my vaporizer.

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2013

So she isn't being very generous.

by Anonymousreply 203/09/2013

And you bitches said it was my fault we didn't get along.

by Anonymousreply 303/09/2013

It is sort of an unnecessary series, and I'm sure she feels very protective of the character. I mean, who wants to see Carrie as a teen? Hollywood is so void of original ideas these days.

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2013

Is The Carrie Diaries canon?

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2013

It's from the books that Candance Bushnell wrote, so it's not like they pulled it out of thin air. Nor does SJP own the character.

Plus, was it the second movie that they flashed back to the 80's but still used all of the actresses? As if SJP could possibly be a 20 something girl? That was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 603/09/2013

Sarah, thank you!

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2013

SJP is right. It IS odd for Carrie to be played by an actress who is attractive...when we all know how hideous she turns out to be as an adult!

by Anonymousreply 803/10/2013

The series finale of the Carrie Diaries ends with Carrie switching bodies with a horse a la Freaky Friday.

by Anonymousreply 903/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!