Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New "The Hangover Part III" trailer

This will be epic

by Anonymousreply 1603/10/2013

I got halfway through the trailer and lost interest. I liked the first 2 movies though.

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2013

I'm glad they dropped the same formula from the first two. I hate when sequels just keep doing the same thing, and Part 2 was the same movie as Part 1.

I'm guessing it is Justin Bartha's character to die since I don't see him in the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 203/09/2013

What's wrong with Burt Wonderstone?

by Anonymousreply 603/10/2013

R6, I can just imagine the homophobic snickers from the audience when they see this movie. Steve Buscemi appears IMHO to be playing a parody of Sigried and Roy. There were non-stop crass anti-gay jokes from Vegas strip comediennes and the general public when these 2 celebrated German illusionists were at the top of the Vegas entertainment food chain.

While Alan Arkins' character is also gay, that fact appears secondary to his humorous take on his role as an aging magician. I also laughed at the ending.

Maybe a gay man would have a different take on this movie. The reviewer sitting next to me looked visibly upset afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 703/10/2013

It was a mildly amusing movie, not really deserving of a sequel. And II kinda sucked. I hate comedies about people being drunk or high.

Now that Brad is a Thespian- maybe they'll end.

by Anonymousreply 803/10/2013

R8, Most current comedy flicks aren't really all that funny. IMHO the best part about Hangover II was the monkey and the scenery of exotic Thailand. At least it was better than the silly rom-coms and I'm a straight female.

by Anonymousreply 903/10/2013

It's well known that The Hangover is intended as a trilogy and that this will be the last one. They're all very rich now because of these movies, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1003/10/2013

This is the last one. It's supposed to be kind of dark.

The poster for it is a rip-off of the last Harry Potter movie.

by Anonymousreply 1103/10/2013

Gotta admit, they lost me at the giraffe decapitation. not funny.

by Anonymousreply 1203/10/2013

[quote]It's well known that The Hangover is intended as a trilogy and that this will be the last one.

It was never intended on as a trilogy until the first one did well and warranted a sequel. And the second one did equally as well so a trilogy was born.

by Anonymousreply 1303/10/2013

Aw you bitches are extra grumpy today. Looks like a lot of mindless fun.

by Anonymousreply 1403/10/2013

I wonder what Bradley Cooper thinks about those homophobic jokes......

by Anonymousreply 1503/10/2013

Frat Boy type movies typically insult everyone with racist, sexist, ageist, and homophobic jokes. Still it's not the theme of the entire flick. In Burt Wonderstone, the 2nd lead IMHO is an extreme stereotype of a word that DL has banned. He is introduced as a child, getting constantly beat up, and talking about having to take male hormones as he appears too feminine. As an adult, he is the sidekick of a magician, supposedly his only friend from childhood, and still IMHO being emotionally abused. It's in very poor taste and extremely offensive, and absolutely not funny.

by Anonymousreply 1603/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.