Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Benghazi

Is the GOP stll harping on this non-story?

by Anonymousreply 1303/09/2013

Non story?

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2013

The timing of who knew what and when did they know it is the non-story they're obsessing over. Seriously, they're [italic]faux[/italic] outraged that some initial comments (Susan Rice's, I think) indicated the rioting was sparked by the Mohammed Youtube movie.

by Anonymousreply 203/09/2013

Yes, R1, non-story... as in "non-conspiracy". As in, the same party that cut embassy security and who ignored 9/11 and under whose president there were dozens of such attacks, fixating on this tragedy as some conspiracy of incompetence or even malice from the Obama administration.

They hypocrisy is so thick it burns.

by Anonymousreply 303/09/2013

Yes, this is just more hypocrisy from the Republicans.

Splinter, board and all that.

How they manage their faux outrage with a straight face truly is something to behold.

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2013

non story to me

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2013

Hey r6, who in your hive decided that this is going to be your line in the sand?

Seriously, is there like a Central Committee for Issue Selection, like the Communist's Central Committee in the old USSR?

Just wondering.

How on the world do you folks decide which issue to get on your hindlegs about?

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2013

R7. Try again

by Anonymousreply 803/09/2013

No need to try again, Republiturd, answer my question!

by Anonymousreply 903/09/2013

Pose a non confrontational, logical question and I will answer. Children resort to name calling.

by Anonymousreply 1003/09/2013

The GOP always harps on non-stories. Fox News leads the way by pretending there's a problem. They do this with the deficit, too, ignoring the fact that the deficit is shrinking so they can pretend we need to cut Medicare and anything else that helps the middle class.

by Anonymousreply 1103/09/2013

Nope, done with you.

Don't care.

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2013

Clearly you do. Most animals only attack when they are backed into a corner. Most people attack when they know they are on shaky ground. Which are you?

by Anonymousreply 1303/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.