Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Whaddya' do?

Whaddya' do when you don't want to see a guy? Seriously.

There's this guy. Cute. Think Jeremy Jordan with blonde hair and freckles. We've been doing it about two years, every time we run into each other. Didn't see him around for a while, ran into him, didn't want to go off then. Invented some appointment. He said he'd call me Saturday. He didn't. I didn't mind, was more glad than not. Ran into him again this week, same scenario, didn't want to go off with him, he said he'd call Saturday. So instead he called Friday and wanted to get together earlier. I invented an appointment. He said he'd call tomorrow. He called just now, left a message he just got off work after 14 hours, was going to nap, could we get together tomorrow at ten or eleven, asked me to call him. I plan to have an appointment tomorrow. He is making an effort. I am just not up to any. Don't mind being a wuss. Are there any phrases that don't say oh it isn't you, it's me, but everyone hearing it knows what the phrase means without having to say it look let's not do this anymore?

by Anonymousreply 1303/11/2013

Just don't return his call or text. Or if you don't want to be that rude, return it when you know he's at work.

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2013

Tell him you're not up for sex these days for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 203/09/2013

Tell him you got the clap but you think it's not him, it's you, because you fuck around with so many guys. And tell him he better get checked.

Problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 303/09/2013

oh christ, just tell him the truth

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2013

Tell him you are in the middle of gender reassignment and now go by the name Fanny.

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2013

Just say, "Something suddenly came up!"

by Anonymousreply 603/09/2013

Just be honest with him you idiot!

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2013

R7, if I told you the truth about ourself you'd be hurt. I don't want to hurt him, he's a nice guy, I just don't want to see him for sex anymore. Will tell him. Replies above help. Problem solved. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 803/09/2013

You sound like an asshole stringing him along, OP, because you're too much of a pussy to be honest.

Quit being a dickless piece of shit, that's what you should do.

by Anonymousreply 903/09/2013

I had that happen with a fuck buddy. He was really hot, 20, 5'11, 165 lbs, tight toned build, six pack etc. all the stuff I like and can't usually get.

But the second time we hung out he needed some money. And the third time he was again with a sob story even though I told him before he came over that I couldn't help him. he didn't want to leave.

so I was over with it, but he kept texting me. I finally lied and said I had met a guy and it was going well and I was putting all my energy into that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1003/09/2013

Jeremy Jordan? Phone calls? Messages?

Are you transcribing your diaries from 1992?

by Anonymousreply 1103/09/2013

Jeremy Jordan was 8 in 1992, so lets hope not.

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2013

Which Jeremy Jordan, the 90s pop singer or the actor of today?

by Anonymousreply 1303/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!