Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown Rant: Singer Goes Off About How To Talk To A Woman

Chris Brown needs to think before he speaks.

The singer, 23, went off at Emerson Theatre in Hollywood early Thursday a.m., wildly ranting to the crowd about how to treat a woman -- and it was all caught on tape. In a video exclusively obtained by TMZ, Brown interrupts the DJ, grabs the mic and starts explaining how he keeps Rihanna where he wants her.

Be prepared, this is NSFW and pretty foul.

"Every guy in this building has said one thing to their female ... If you're not an insecure n----, and you let her have fun with her friends, I applaud you. But you gotta say that one thing to her, and I made this s--t up. [sings] Don't make me have to tell you again, that that's my p---y baby! It is mine, baby, babe, mine. So you better not give it away!" Brown continued by telling the men in the crowd to heed his advice and make sure their "b---hes" know who's boss.

"So every person in this motherf----- building, if you got a bad b---h you better say that to her. Cause she might f--k another n----."

Rihanna's on-again love has been trying to make a conscious effort to assure people that he's deeply sorry for the now infamous 2009 Grammys incident, where he beat Rihanna and tarnished his image. Brown recently told the Mirror that night is "the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."

Let's just say this bizarre rant might be another huge regret of his.

by Anonymousreply 5703/17/2013

[quote]Don't make me have to tell you again, that that's my pussy baby! It is mine, baby, babe, mine. So you better not give it away!

He's so classy.

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2013

We all knew Rihanna getting back with him was a bad idea, and with this coming out, it'll (hopefully) be a matter of before she realizes it.

by Anonymousreply 203/09/2013

He is seriously disturbed.

Was he always this way?

by Anonymousreply 303/09/2013

They must not play "What's Love Got To Do With It" in Barbados.

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2013

This lunatic just needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2013

DRUGS

by Anonymousreply 603/09/2013

He has a pussy?

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2013

STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS UNTALENTED THUG.

by Anonymousreply 803/09/2013

This is not gonna end well for Ri Ri.

by Anonymousreply 903/09/2013

I agree that it must be drugs that are amplifying some personality issues.

by Anonymousreply 1003/09/2013

Rhianna chose to go back with him. As much as he has issues, she clearly has plenty herself. Being attracted to abusive men, for starters.

People can do all the shows and say all the things they want to about how terrible a situation it is, but it's not going to change a thing until she comes to her senses. Till then, she isn't going to give a shit about what anyone thinks.

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2013

Why are we talking about lowlife trash?

by Anonymousreply 1403/09/2013

r3 he is the product of a very abusive household. He also seems like he has some chemical imbalances, which drugs dont help, that cause his objectionable personality.

by Anonymousreply 1503/09/2013

This might help him.

by Anonymousreply 1603/09/2013

They both have mental illness compounded by drugs abuse. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 1703/09/2013

Imma STAYIN wit my man! I do what I LIKE! No one tells ME what ta do!

You go ahead, baby, an say whatchu think you should be tellin me.

by Anonymousreply 1803/09/2013

I'm loving the trainwreck aspect of the CB RF relationship. Loving it.

Oh and R wants to have his bayyyby too. Again loving this cray cray shit.

by Anonymousreply 2103/09/2013

Yes: Sean Penn, Charlie Sheen and Alec Baldwin get free passes and are never ever criticized.

How true that is.

by Anonymousreply 2203/09/2013

He's abusive and ugly, cant get worse than that lol

by Anonymousreply 2303/09/2013

Thanks R15, that helps to explain it--but that's usually the case with people who act-out.

I just wondered if his behavior was progressive, and how quickly, because I don't remember hearing these kinds of stories about him when he first came on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 2403/09/2013

See, this is what happens when there are no negative consequences from bad behavior. If Brown had received more than a slap on the wrist from a judge, and if his record label had dropped him after that Grammy-night assault, he wouldn't ever feel he had the greenlight to say this kind of thing -- in public, no less.

Ike Turner finally did serious jail time behind his bad behavior. When he got out he kept clean and sober, remarried, successfully toured the black blues circuit, made at least one truly amazing album, and died a pretty decent fellow.

OJ, on the other hand ....

by Anonymousreply 2503/09/2013

Pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 3103/09/2013

[quote]Why is Chris bashed so damn much but people like Penn, Sheen, Baldwin, Nicholson ..(I could go on and on) get a free pass? It's fucking bullshit.

Chris? First name basis?

I can only assume you found this thread on Google and aren't familiar with us. Each and every one of those men has had at least one thread dedicated to his own form of piggishness and fuckery. Sheen has had multiple threads on the subject. Penn, too. And they've all been brought up on threads not dedicated to them as lamentable examples of manhood. Hypocrites.

Also, to my knowledge, Nicholson and Baldwin have never been brought up on domestic assault charges or charges of any other kind.

Please inform yourself before making such false statements about who we do or don't go off on here.

by Anonymousreply 3203/09/2013

He should perform at that Michigan Womynfest

by Anonymousreply 3303/09/2013

Everyday, R35. Sucks to be you.

by Anonymousreply 3603/09/2013

RiRi is a fool. Hope she wakes up soon.

by Anonymousreply 3703/09/2013

What's sad about this is that Brown has talked about witnessing his mother on the receiving end of beatings from a boyfriend. Judging from his behavior and the way he's talking about his possessions (not girlfriends, mind you) in this clip, he's clearly transformed himself into that male prototype he watched. And he's clearly proud about it.

by Anonymousreply 3803/09/2013

I can't believe he's only 23.

by Anonymousreply 3903/09/2013

He makes Bobby Brown look like someone out of the Social Register.

by Anonymousreply 4003/09/2013

"Another thread trying to bash Chris Brown. He needs to start telling people to fuck the hell off. "

Nooooo, what he needs to do is keep a lid on his temper! Every time he'd tell off someone who'd critized him, the number of critics would grow tenfold, and his reputation would fall a bit further into the pit.

Of course, if he stopped losing his temper nobody would talk about him at all. Am I the only one who suspects this is, at least in part, a publicity stunt?

by Anonymousreply 4103/09/2013

He has gotten so ugly, it's like his nasty insides have turned themselves out.

by Anonymousreply 4203/09/2013

He used to be cute, all light-skinned preppie and shit. Now he want to look all gangbanger with the gold grill, tats and bling. Sss, I don't have time for that shit now .

by Anonymousreply 4303/10/2013

r19, before you play the race card, look at the circumstances.

Brown has done his abusive ranting and assaulting in public. Not only that, this time he's shouting it out at a venue.

The white people have been accused of similar things, but they haven't acted out in public.

The exception, of course, is attacking the paps, which people tend to justify to a certain extent because they do get in people's faces.

by Anonymousreply 4403/11/2013

urf

by Anonymousreply 4503/11/2013

He's just nasty. Period.

by Anonymousreply 4603/11/2013

Ah spring, when a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of love

by Anonymousreply 4703/11/2013

People need to stop giving this moron attention. He's clearly not all there.

by Anonymousreply 4803/11/2013

What a truly disgusting piece of human garbage Chris Brown is.

by Anonymousreply 4903/11/2013

Prediction: Someone is going to secretly video/iPhone him sucking white dick and that is how this will end.

by Anonymousreply 5003/13/2013

I wonder if he only acts this way because he has a long dick. Most guys with big ones do not feel the need to act out like he does.

by Anonymousreply 5103/13/2013

r51, the closet kills.

The Black closet is particularly evil.

It breaks my heart (yeah, Mary!, sue me) to see all the black entertainers who have been destroyed by the closet.

MJ, Whitney, Katt, Lena, etc., etc.

I don't know whether it's the black church's influence or not, but it seems so much worse for blacks.

It that just my perception?

by Anonymousreply 5203/13/2013

Chris Brown needs to come out of the closet, his relationship with Rhianna is a sham.

by Anonymousreply 5303/13/2013

He is NOT being singled out because he's black. He's being singled out because we actually SAW graphic photos of exactly what he did to his girlfriend plastered all over the internet almost immediately after it happened.

I agree that other famous woman beaters (Baldwin, Penn, Nicholson, et. al.) should not be getting a pass either, but if we had all had easy access to close up photos of their victims' badly bashed up faces, they'd be getting just as much shit as this ass clown, mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 5403/13/2013

A lot of guys I know, Im under 25, still consider him their crush and they would fuck him in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 5603/17/2013

This is the new America. You are loathsome, you are despicable, you beat people up, you preach hatred, you demoralize other human beings.

You become famous for that.

You become admired for your behavior.

Being vile and full of monstrous rage and hate are actually positive personality traits now.

The bully becomes the victim, the victim becomes the bully.

This is the world we live in.

We put monsters on pedestals.

by Anonymousreply 5703/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.