Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

At least it wasn't a gerbil

Of all the things to livetweet, a trip to the hospital with a dildo stuck in your rear would have to be the pinnacle of TMI.

Twitter user @Grawly, who claims to have suffered such a fate late Thursday, shared the experience of having to go to the hospital to have the sex toy unplugged.

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2013

A friend's wife is an ER nurse and once had a guy come in with a stuck vibrator - still on. He couldn't get it out and couldn't turn it off, so he vibrated the whole time she was checking him into the ER (she said it was the hardest thing for her not to start giggling).

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2013

Gawker did a story on it tool

Oversharing Dude Gets Vibrating Dildo Stuck Up His Ass, Livetweets Trip to ER [UPDATED with X-Ray]

Guess who has at least one thumb and got a vibrating dildo stuck up his ass? Twitter user televised snowmang.

The oversharing enthusiast announced last night to his several hundred Twitter followers (a number that grew exponentially thereafter) that he'd somehow managed to get a vibrating dildo stuck inside his body and needed medical assistance to remove it.

What followed was a TMI livetweet to end all TMI livetweets (sorry Women's Memorial Hermann Hospital at Memorial City Medical Center in Houston):

Yo guess who has to go to the hospital because he shoved a dildo up his ass and can't get it out (answer: it's me)

Just imagine a faint buzzing sound while you read these tweets. That's me rn

I looked the woman at the ER desk dead in the eye and said "there is no other way to put this. I have a vibrating dildo inside my ass"

OH MY GOD. THE NURSE. THE NURSE JUST TOLD ME THERE IS ANOTHER PATIENT HERE RIGHT NOW WHO ALSO SHOVED A DILDO UP THEIR ASS

Life Lesson: When using a vibrating dildo, attach a string to the end

THE DILDO IS STILL VIBRATING

I'm going to be sedated and they're going to pull the dildo out in a bit aparently

And yes it's still vibrating

Brief update: dildo extracted. Battery lasted about 7 fucking hours. I shat the bed afterwards. I'm tired as hecke

In between insisting the entire ordeal was all too real (but not that painful), @Grawly dropped a few photos to authenticate his story, including one of the X-ray machine that snapped a pic of his shame, and one of an ironic ad that aired on the hospital's TV set while he was awaiting the dildo's extraction.

The definitive proof — the X-ray itself — is forthcoming, snowmang vowed in his latest Tweet, so hold on to something.

by Anonymousreply 203/09/2013

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 303/09/2013

It's coming from inside the body.

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2013

He'll probably get some reality show out of it.

They'll call it, "Guess what's stuck up my ass".

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.