Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why in the hell are we buying a paying for an Afghan Air Force?

We are supposed to be in dire financial circumstances and bringing our forces back from Afghanistan. The corrupt government that we put in place doesn't even want us there. The article linked reveals the US has awarded a half a billion dollar contract to a Brazilian firm to produce a shit load of air craft for these scuzzy Afghans.

This is really shitty of our government to waste all this money on two foreign countries when we need the money here in the US.

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2013

Do you even read what you post before you send it? "we are buying a paying for" ?

by Anonymousreply 103/08/2013

We really and truly need to start thinking in terms of spending OUR money on OURSELVES and fuck the rest of the world, especially fuck China, India, Egypt and Syria--I don't give a flying fuck about any of those people, just as they don't give a shit about me either! Let the rest of the world deal with their own folly, much of which stems from a gross ignorance of birth control, yes, that means you India and many of the African countries. We need to wean ourselves OFF oil, especially from the middle east so we can truly tell them to go fuck themselves.

by Anonymousreply 203/08/2013

Yes I did read what I linked. That doesn't change a thing when it comes to the content, which is we, the USA are buying all those airplanes for the Afghans to fly. Fuck the Afghans, they have been treacherous and undependable. That Karsai guy is as big a crook as one could ever find. A half billion would help a lot of people in the US, who happen to have paid that money to the government.

by Anonymousreply 303/08/2013

I agree, R2.

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2013

We are war-poor.

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2013

r2 drags her knuckles.

by Anonymousreply 603/09/2013

So the Afghans can bomb their own weddings.

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2013

We just spent 10 years murdering tens of thousands of them, let's charge them for an aeroplane.

Dumb ass.

by Anonymousreply 803/09/2013

Brazilian aircraft need parts just like ours do. This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 903/09/2013

We used to have laws where the government could only buy American products. Unfortunately that led to $120 toilet seats back in the 1970's. No American or State government employee ever used to drive a foreign car. Of course back then all the American cars were shit that died at 50,000 miles

by Anonymousreply 1003/09/2013

Who do you think manufactures the airplanes? It's just a way of pouring more money into our military industrial complex. We give them the money to buy our planes.

by Anonymousreply 1103/09/2013

What till you see how much money the US has given them to build the Afghan Navy.

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!