Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Selena Gomez says FU to “toxic toddler” Justin Bieber

It looks like Selena Gomez isn’t planning on flipping the relationship on-switch with Justin Bieber. According to reports, she’s done with him and is moving on and looking for new, older man.

According to RadarOnline, Gomez sees Bieber as nothing but a baby (baby, baby, ooooooh!) and is fed up with his embarrassing, childish antics.

A source told RadarOnline, “Selena is looking to date an older man this time.

“She finally realized how toxic it was to date a toddler like Justin.”

by Anonymousreply 2203/09/2013

You say it, Selena!

by Anonymousreply 103/08/2013

LOL... what a PERFECT fucking description of Beebs.

You can just tell that he acts like a spoiled little child. The fact that she added toxic to the mix, just reminds everyone why he attracts so much vitriol from people.

Tabloids should use that as his photo heading from now on. "The toxic toddler was seen sunbathing in the Caribbean."

by Anonymousreply 203/08/2013

Good job Selena!

by Anonymousreply 303/08/2013

Who would want to date a guy who always looks like he's got a full load in his diaper?

by Anonymousreply 403/08/2013

He's acting out in a misguided attempt to get her attention. And it looks like he's emulating Chris Brown's assholery. Serena is way too pretty, mature and sane for him.

by Anonymousreply 503/08/2013

Did she say she's looking for an older man?

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2013

That bitch (who held onto that fake relationship with bloody fingernails) needs to look in the mirror. They are both losers.

by Anonymousreply 803/09/2013

She got tired of fucking a little boy.

by Anonymousreply 903/09/2013

"Serena is way too pretty"

No. She looks like a man, has unsightly muscles and uses steroids. She reeks of testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 1003/09/2013

I'm guessing it was an older man who told her she needs to date an older man.

by Anonymousreply 1103/09/2013

It has a nice ring to it.

I say she's an honorary DLer.

And while I don't wish death on anyone, I do wish the toxic toddler would just vanish.

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2013

You need your head and eyes examined, r10. She's beautiful. And she has a nice body. She's not an anorexic coat hanger like so many of her peers. He has the emotionaly maturity of a twelve year old. And if he doesn't straighten up he's going to go the way of Lindsay Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 1303/09/2013

R13 - Read R10's author line and get a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 1403/09/2013

[quote]What a bitch. She has no class. Say what you will about Bieber, but I doubt we will hear him say something so derogatory about her.

Wow. Such venom for something a "source" said to a tabloid b

You Bieber freaks need mental help.

by Anonymousreply 1503/09/2013

I read the author line, r14. Brooklyn Decker doesn't look like a man either. Post isn't funny. And you are not the boss of me.

by Anonymousreply 1603/09/2013

Bieber looks like a toddler in the arms of his bodyguard.

by Anonymousreply 1703/09/2013

[quote]I read the author line, [R14]. Brooklyn Decker doesn't look like a man either. Post isn't funny. And you are not the boss of me.

We're not talking about Brooklyn Decker. We're talking about "Serena" you god damn fool. Can your synapses make the connection now?

by Anonymousreply 1803/09/2013

Why the need to start a war, r18? You need anger management. You also need a reading comprehension test.

by Anonymousreply 1903/09/2013

Give up, R13. R14 just doesn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 2003/09/2013

Tennis anyone?

by Anonymousreply 2103/09/2013

Congrats to Selena G for getting some real dick in her life! Get it gurl!

by Anonymousreply 2203/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!