Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Jinkx Monsoon Thread.

Of all the contestants this year, Jinkx is the only one who's captured my attention. Wasn't too sure about her at first, but her Olsen twin in the snuggie challenge made me think, well that's rather demented.

But her Little Edie really made me pay more attention. I found some Youtube videos that were pretty funny. Her schtick is showtunes, and I don't if that will translate enough to Drag Race.

Here she takes on Mrs. Lovett.

by Anonymousreply 403/08/2013

Her Little Edie was near-genius, it's true. What was sad was the other queens not knowing who Little Edie was. But Ru knew, and then she nailed it . Good for her !

by Anonymousreply 103/08/2013

Wow. There's much more to see of Jinkx than what Drag Race shows. Maybe she is too modest or shy to shine in a group atmosphere? Not sure, but the youtube vid convinced me that she may be one of the most talented yet.

by Anonymousreply 203/08/2013

Jinkx is lacking in polish but she makes up for it in talent. I don't think she has enough polish to win but I think she's a shoe in for Miss Congeniality... Which is kind of a lame consolation prize. I think Latrice got a trip to anywhere she wanted in the US last year... Which is no prize for a queen who travels the country for a living as it is.

by Anonymousreply 303/08/2013

Christine Ebersol at the Tonys.

by Anonymousreply 403/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.