Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber melts down in front of photographers.

Roid Rage and some coke? He looks strung the fuck out (and like a 2 year old getting put into their carseat.) What a little douchelette.

by Anonymousreply 15603/27/2013

That first picture is a riot.

And Justin, pull your fucking pants up.

by Anonymousreply 103/08/2013

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, but it clearly states that the paparazzi egged him on. So how is he at fault?

Those fat, loudmouth assholes should get real jobs for a change. Stalking celebrities is not an occupation, and if they were doing their "jobs" to average people, they would be locked up and getting butt fucked by huge black men named Tiny.

by Anonymousreply 203/08/2013

LOVE how he says he'll beat the fuck out of the pap before jumping back into the van. The bodyguards do show symptoms of "fuck my life".

by Anonymousreply 303/08/2013

Look at that butt in the first pic. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 403/08/2013

I'm offended that stupid pap called him an American! He's Canadian! Don't put it on me gurl!

by Anonymousreply 503/08/2013

that kid needs a "vacation" post-haste.

by Anonymousreply 603/08/2013

[quote]LOVE how he says he'll beat the fuck out of the pap before jumping back into the van.

He used the F-word?

Isn't that against his Christian values?

by Anonymousreply 703/08/2013

lol OP. This little rightwing shit needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 803/08/2013

"rightwing"? And you're making up shit like that for what reason?

by Anonymousreply 903/08/2013

What is with the stupid red hat?

by Anonymousreply 1003/08/2013

This picture is not flattering.

by Anonymousreply 1103/08/2013

Agreed, R11.

Total meth face and facial wasting.

by Anonymousreply 1203/08/2013

Can someone explain to me why Justin dresses like that? Pants half way down with briefs showing.

by Anonymousreply 1303/08/2013

He wants to be buttfucked, r13.

by Anonymousreply 1403/08/2013

R15, most male celebrities don't wear their pants practically falling off to THAT extent

by Anonymousreply 1603/08/2013

faux-wigga no-talent canuck closetcase.

by Anonymousreply 1703/08/2013

Those are hilarious! The bodyguard really does look like he's patiently waiting for a tantrumming toddler to subside.

by Anonymousreply 1803/08/2013

He's under a lot of pressure and has an insane amount of haters due to starting out as a teen star who appealed to girls - boys are jealous and adults look down on that demographic. Add to it his small feminine appearance and the pressure from so many people wanting to see him fall.

I also wonder if he's gay and how the combo of his Evangelical upbringing and the constant homophobic bullying and attacks on his masculinity are affecting him. Going forward, I hope that rather than overcompensating he is able to be himself.

I saw a clip of him speaking at a tribute to MJ and he said what he liked about Michael was not only his talent but that he was kind and gentle. I feel that same way about Justin and hope he can navigate the storm and that happier days lie ahead.

by Anonymousreply 1903/08/2013

I'm not even a Bieber fan but you know what guys, at that age when you're still young and had to work under contracts and hormones and all, missing out on the normality of youth and life, and with all the paps making money just by the sheer animality of taking bad pictures to make big money, it's just all really makes his life even worse than it already is.

by Anonymousreply 2003/08/2013

His bodyguards are hot, but look completely ineffective. I doubt they'd take a bullet for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2103/08/2013

If I didn't think he was on drugs before, I do now. That kid is skinnier than shit, and his face does look emaciated. Which tells me that he's doing some heavy drugs.

I thought he was just a cotton candy little teeny bopper poseur who "played" a fucked up celebrity, but it looks like he really is fucked up, and about to go the way of Britney Spears, through the long road of meth and mental illness from all the pressure.

I have to admit, I do feel a bit sorry for the toxic toddler. And I had to laugh at all the 'bieby' and 'toddler' and 'sashay' and '15 pound baby' references. Clever little pap devils. Tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 2203/08/2013

We've seen that before, R21

by Anonymousreply 2303/08/2013

Angry lesbian

by Anonymousreply 2403/08/2013

He is rightwing. And terrible.

by Anonymousreply 2503/08/2013

He's a dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 2603/08/2013

That fake poser tough guy act will kill Justin's chances to become the next Bella or Katniss in future movies franchises.

by Anonymousreply 2703/08/2013

He's a kid that doesn't know how to conduct himself with society. He didn't have proper education, and will learn soon enough that the world doesn't revolve around him.

by Anonymousreply 2803/08/2013

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner"

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 2903/08/2013

Suge Knight needs to show Biebs what a real hard thug is capable of. Look at Vanilla Ice--straightened him right the fuck out; he stopped throwing that stupid-ass "V.I." gangsta sign and everything!

by Anonymousreply 3003/08/2013

[quote]and like a 2 year old getting put into their carseat

ROFL OP, thats exactly what he looks like!

He's obviously on something. Look at his face! He looks like he lost 20 pounds in the past few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 3103/08/2013

The back of Bieber...LOL!

by Anonymousreply 3203/08/2013

i would imagine that his life completely sucks and has sucked for some time now. Everyone uses him for his money, he is hated and/or a punchline to a sizeable percentage of the world and he has had absolutely no opportunity to develop a normal personality, perspective or relationship.

The demands put on someone in that position are something that nobody could manage to sail gracefully through. Im not going to sit here in judgement of him. When our culture allows a person to be used and exploited like this, this is exactly what happens.

If any of you think that, put in the same position as children, pimped out like circus monkeys for your formative years, subjected to both extreme pressure and extreme luxury, that you would turn out any bit less fucked up than JB, you are deluded.

I mean look at how fucked up you already are, and you're a bunch of nobodies!

by Anonymousreply 3303/08/2013

[quote]The back of Bieber...LOL!

[see offsite photo on www.dlisted.com]

by: Anonymoustreply 32t03/08/2013 @ 10:22PM

Bieber needs his diaper changed. That one's FULL!

by Anonymousreply 3403/08/2013

R32, what the....??? He looks like a toddler with a huge load in his diaper. That is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 3503/08/2013

I'd fuck him.

But that's it.

by Anonymousreply 3603/08/2013

r32

Please tell me that's a photoshop!

by Anonymousreply 3703/08/2013

ROTF!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3803/08/2013

And, you wonder why people make fun of Bieber all the time.

by Anonymousreply 3903/08/2013

What the HELL kind of bizarre pants is that little dipshit wearing in r32's link? I've never seen anyone wearing those.

by Anonymousreply 4003/08/2013

This annoying, narcissistic, little androgynous child is falling off the deep end and needs help fast.

by Anonymousreply 4203/08/2013

Poor bastard was passed around by Usher just as Usher was used by Puffy now he's a tweeker.

He'll be gone quicker than the Jonas Brothers unlike Hanson he won't marry and settle down I see a car crash or drugs overdose death.

by Anonymousreply 4303/08/2013

Sashay?

by Anonymousreply 4403/08/2013

Nobody here has any sympathy for Lindsey Lohan but some of you are actually expressing pity for this kid's tough life?!?!?! He is an entitled little monster who needs to go awaaaayyy.

by Anonymousreply 4503/08/2013

He's a dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 4603/08/2013

R32, that picture is fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 4703/08/2013

[quote]I also wonder if he's gay and how the combo of his Evangelical upbringing

He's Catholic

by Anonymousreply 4803/09/2013

In the first photo it looks like he is a toddler and the other guy is putting him in his car seat.

by Anonymousreply 4903/09/2013

Bieber's pants in r32 look like my great-aunt's pants after she became senile and incontinent.

by Anonymousreply 5003/09/2013

LMAO!! at R49.

by Anonymousreply 5103/09/2013

R48, but Bieber comes from a religious Christian family in Canada and has discussed his beliefs in the past.

by Anonymousreply 5203/09/2013

He's the wetness that comes out when you fart.

by Anonymousreply 5303/09/2013

I really to give him some penis.

by Anonymousreply 5403/09/2013

Hehe!

by Anonymousreply 5503/09/2013

R33 has made the only intelligent comment in this entire thread. Amazing how all of you fucked up, catty, nobody queens have ignored it.

by Anonymousreply 5603/09/2013

Wring your hands elsewhere, you little pussy.

by Anonymousreply 5703/09/2013

I read the feature that Vanity Fair had about him last year or 2011. One thing that was abundantly clear in the descriptions by the author and the people interviewed is that he had some type of untreated ADHD. I've read other descriptions suggesting the same thing. He can barely sit still and maintain uninterrupted concentration on tasks. I recall his tutor saying it has hard to do her job very successfully. He was hyperkinetic and constantly wanted to goof off. Now as he's reaching adulthood, no one can tell him what to do any more.

His parents also didn't provide a particularly strong foundation for him. He has a relationship with his father now (they got tattoos together!), but he was a deadbeat dad who didn't have his life together. His mom, who had him at 17 or 18, scraped by. Neither parent came off as particularly bright, motivated, or strong enough to put down a foot and give him adequate guidance.

Which leaves the guiding to his posse. We can speculate all we want about that.

by Anonymousreply 5803/09/2013

creepy midget

by Anonymousreply 5903/09/2013

If his fame is such a bother to him as some of you hysterical Mary's suggest he could just walk away. That's right. He's free to throw in the towel whenever he chooses. But he doesn't because he enjoys treating the media like shit (ask any journalist) and he has adults twice his age kissing his ass, models throw themselves at him and millions of pre teens pay a fortune to listen to his mediocre talent. He's not Michael Jackson who had no normal life to return to, Justin grew up in a regular family but he clearly has no desire to go back to his normal life.

But it doesn't matter because eventually it will go away on it's own. Pre teen fans grow up and get over it and all that's left is a raging drug addiction and the words "bankrupt former teen idol" in front of your name. And no one, and certainly not the paparazzi, takes your photo anymore unless you're in a pawn shop trying to sell your teeth for drug money.

I should know.

by Anonymousreply 6003/09/2013

I figured he was on drugs the first time he threw up in the middle of a concert a couple of months ago. His erratic behavior since and the fainting on stage and this strange tantrum yesterday is more evidence.

by Anonymousreply 6203/09/2013

You're addressing dead people, R61?

You must just have gotten back from a bad night at the clubs.

by Anonymousreply 6303/09/2013

r60. Please, he's a commercial brand and under contract. Even a brat like him can't just quit. He may say or do so in a spur of a moment, but his mom, Usher, and lawyers will drag him out to do show after show after show. Usher probably is looking for a new teen idol to get his record producing hands on and when he finds a proper one he will just dismiss Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 6403/09/2013

Keerist most of you are dumber than a box of hair. That was a total set up publicity stunt and you pigeons eat it up like it's chicken wings. Stupid dipshits.

by Anonymousreply 6503/09/2013

You are a damn fool, r61.

Restaurants now have to post signs that say.... pull up your fucking pants or you will be asked to leave.

by Anonymousreply 6603/09/2013

[quote] but Bieber comes from a religious Christian family in Canada and has discussed his beliefs in the past.

He was born to an unmarried 17 year old French Canadian (who was being pressured to have an abortion) and he was baptized Roman Catholic and attended Catholic School, doing First communion and confirmation.

Yes, he has said he 'talks to Jesus` but that doesn`t make him an Evangelical.

by Anonymousreply 6703/09/2013

This is what happens when you deny yourself gender reassignment surgery...

by Anonymousreply 6803/09/2013

If that was a publicity stunt, it backfired in a major way.

His handlers spent a yr trying to convince the public he's a man, but now even the fangirls think he's an infant.

by Anonymousreply 6903/09/2013

So right-wing r25, he says things like "You guys are evil. Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."

Which is also revealing about his relationship with his bodyguards (maybe even the one in the pic).

R67, it seems to be a meme for fundamentalist Christian anti-abortion women with a celebrity offspring born in not ideal conditions to claim that everyone was pressuring them to have an abortion when they were pregnant with said offspring.

R33 is right and Justin is obviously skating close to the edge. Maybe his good Christian mother could offer him some proper parental guidance.

by Anonymousreply 7003/09/2013

R5, the pap didn't call him an American, he said "fuck off back to America", which is indeed where Bieber lives.

by Anonymousreply 7103/09/2013

where are you getting all of this `Good Christian` shit, r70?

He mentioned speaking to Jesus and yes, he said he was anti-abortion (lots of teenagers with his backround might claim to be). You make it sound like he's an agent of Pat Robertson.

by Anonymousreply 7203/09/2013

These are Bieber's jump the shark pictures.

Kind of like Britney and her no panties photos that had everyone shaking their heads.... and what also forced Rosie to offer up her super sized grandma panties.

by Anonymousreply 7303/09/2013

Justin Bieber's backstory is as real as T.R. Francis being the author of the Anjelica Button book series.

by Anonymousreply 7403/09/2013

I'm not about to blame Justin Bieber for melting down. I don't blame Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan either. They're the product of an adult system that exploits children for money, a modern-day child slavery system.

The same thing is done to adults, but it's more reprehensible when it's done to children. Performers in the music business are pushed beyond what they can endure, past the point of exhaustion. Make that one more appearance, record that one more song, go out on one more concert. You owe us. You have to do this for us.

They're not protected by their families because their families are a major part of the problem. They are the financial support of their families, rather than the other way around, so their parents have a vested interest in keeping them yoked so they make the maximum amount of money for them as long as possible.

by Anonymousreply 7503/09/2013

He needs to get away from his black entourage. They are feasting on him.

by Anonymousreply 7603/09/2013

Poor little white boy peanut, wants to be a 'wigger' so bad. The blunts, the posse, the cars, the dropped trou. My little lez peanut, you a a Fucking White Christian Kid from Canada. You will never be black , and you will never be cool - accept it, sing your crappy songs, make your 'please love me' puppy dog faces, and make your $$$ - cause 10 years from now , when your doing a 1 nighter , at the Wiltern, and you have gained 20 pounds, and you're pushing 30, and ain't so cute, and the cars , and Calabasas crib are gone, you'll look back and say ' Why'd I try and gansterize my life ?

by Anonymousreply 7703/09/2013

I cannot believe all you guys that say you'd like to do him, He's a disgusting little midget. He thinks he's black to begin with, hence the pants down to has knees, the thug wannabe attitude.

by Anonymousreply 7803/09/2013

[quote]Performers in the music business are pushed beyond what they can endure, past the point of exhaustion

And so are the parents of newborns and people working two and three jobs and sixty year olds taking care of their elderly parents.

Poor, poor performers. The bullshit that entertainers stuff themselves with...

by Anonymousreply 7903/09/2013

that poor little thing is 19 now, can you believe it?

by Anonymousreply 8003/09/2013

What is it about London that causes so many celebs to go that extra mile in terms of being a hot mess?

by Anonymousreply 8103/09/2013

R72, sorry you didn't understand me, perhaps it's because of your reading comprehension problems. I said "his good Christian mother" in reference to his mother, a born-again Christian. Try reading the two or three words that come before and after the words that you fixate on next time. Better still, try reading the whole sentence.

Similarly, "fundamentalist Christian anti-abortion women with a celebrity offspring" is also a reference to his mother and also women like Tim Tebow's mother, who's made similar claims. It's really not that difficult to understand if you just use your brain even a tiny bit.

by Anonymousreply 8203/09/2013

r61 is an asshole. Showing your fucking ass wrapped in underwear is prison garb crap and calling it racist is as ridiculous s calling it style, you fucking pig.

by Anonymousreply 8303/09/2013

r61, take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 8403/09/2013

DRUGS.

by Anonymousreply 8503/09/2013

ITA with R83. R61 is a pathetic. If he thinks pants falling down under your ass is some cutting edge ghetto "style" everyone hip and young wants to copy....well, he'll be stuck in the ghetto forever.

by Anonymousreply 8603/09/2013

[quote]Go to the REAL areas of NYC or Chicago and you see the teens wearing pants that low.

Who knew there were imaginary areas as well?

by Anonymousreply 8703/09/2013

Honestly, they are ALL a bunch of idiots.

I just don't get the Bieber thing. He sounds like a chipmunk when he sings. In a few years, he'll really be a trainwreck.

And I agree the paps should just get REAL jobs. I don't understand why anyone would want to chase celebrities for a living. It's so stupid and such a waste of your life.

by Anonymousreply 8803/09/2013

I agree, R79. However, people in those groups are not getting called out by the paps.

by Anonymousreply 9103/09/2013

The way Justin acted is very UN-Canadian

and every Canadian knows what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 9203/09/2013

Here's a video of the incident. That paparazzi photographer sounds like a piece of shit, and a complete hypocrite - he's the one standing around waiting to stick his camera in Bieb's face, not the other way around. If anyone needs to fuck off somewhere else it's him.

by Anonymousreply 9303/09/2013

Even better video, showing the disgusting pig paparazzi and his hypocritical friend, who tries to stop the person taking this video even though he's holding a video camera himself!

by Anonymousreply 9403/09/2013

Perhaps Beebs will OD soon and join me in the great beyond.

by Anonymousreply 9503/09/2013

Pull up your pants and get a job, R90. You are embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 9603/09/2013

[quote]Go to the REAL areas of NYC or Chicago and you see the teens wearing pants that low.

By "real" do you mean juvie?

by Anonymousreply 9703/09/2013

The driver is uber hot.

by Anonymousreply 9803/09/2013

It's no secret that paps try to stir shit up in order to get the celebrity riled up and get a good picture or a nice soundbite. Justin was stupid enough to fall for that. I can only imagine how much harder he gets teased by them for more pictures and soundbites from now on. He sure did himself no favor there.

by Anonymousreply 9903/09/2013

I'm no fan of paps tactics, but fuck Bieber. He loves the attention and it wouldn't surprise me if he had called them himself to alert them of his comings and goings, kind of like Britney.

by Anonymousreply 10003/09/2013

So, how do we know this that this may have been planned? Of course the little turdlet got winded, for some unknown reasons...wink, wink, but how about him going all hamster terror on the crowd?

This way the story is what happened when he got out, not what put him in there.

by Anonymousreply 10103/09/2013

Why is there so much hate for this kid? He hasn't beat up his girlfriend. He's never shot anyone or had anyone shot. He's a performer and lots of people enjoy him. That's it. What has he done to you to make you so angry with him.

Grow the fuck up. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 10203/09/2013

Poor Justin. She won't live to see her 20th birthday. She's heading down a path that is taking her down fast. Dead by 2015. Mark my words!

Q: How does Justin Bieber remove his condom?

A: He farts!

by Anonymousreply 10303/09/2013

R102, because he's a homophobe, a brat and a jesus freak. Get lost fangirl. You're on the wrong website.

by Anonymousreply 10403/09/2013

[quote] I'm offended that stupid pap called him an American! He's Canadian! Don't put it on me gurl!

Canada is in America. North America. It shows the ignorance of the pap.

But perhaps being mistaken for an American from the US is what made Bieber go nuts.

by Anonymousreply 10603/09/2013

He should take a break. The Beatles ran off to India in 1967 to get away from the mindless media and fans who were chasing them everywhere.

I think maybe he's being pushed too far because his reps realize he is a small, boyish creature who will not be able to make the transition to films or comedy, like Mark Wahlberg and Justin Timberlake did. His female fans will soon outgrow him and start looking at meatier male idols. They want to squeeze as much money from him as they can... ASAP.

And it's getting to him. He's been pursued by fans and media people for years now. He needs a break.

by Anonymousreply 10703/09/2013

He didn't call him an American. He said, "Go back to America." Canada is in America.

by Anonymousreply 10803/09/2013

I agree, r107. He should take a break to go through puberty in private.

by Anonymousreply 10903/09/2013

[quote]It's no secret that paps try to stir shit up in order to get the celebrity riled up and get a good picture or a nice soundbite. Justin was stupid enough to fall for that. I can only imagine how much harder he gets teased by them for more pictures and soundbites from now on. He sure did himself no favor there.

The paps obviously started it all, and Bieber acted like a badly spoiled child. He's going to get worse, and then have no career at all.

by Anonymousreply 11003/09/2013

Don't we have Ellen DeGeneres to thank for foisting this child upon the public?

by Anonymousreply 11103/09/2013

"Hold me back, hold me back. I'm gonna fucking kill him."

by Anonymousreply 11203/09/2013

He's so creepy. The creepiest little thing that ever creeped in showbiz. How absolutely stupid are tween girls to twenty-somethings are above that they find this appalling creature so attractive? Fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 11303/09/2013

twenty-somethings AND above

by Anonymousreply 11403/09/2013

The poor little fellow needs his nursemaid to help him pull up his pants. And to find his pacifier for him. And to put him down for his nap.

After that, it will be all better.

by Anonymousreply 11503/09/2013

Must be hard putting up with that world all the time. I wouldn't like it either

by Anonymousreply 11603/09/2013

I agree, R113. But I also think these latest photos will turn lots of his female fans off.

He looks like a little plastic doll for Christ's sake.

by Anonymousreply 11703/09/2013

The photog called him a little "puff" which is british slang for the f word. People are seem against homophobic bullying of teens, except when it comes to Justin Bieber. Is it ok then to bully kids if they are small, effeminate and/or dress oddly? Justin contributed to both the it gets better campaign and the film bully because of bullying he's experienced himself from other teens. Now that he's 19 I guess all the adults feel they can join in. Kind of pathetic, especially of gay men who should know better.

by Anonymousreply 11803/09/2013

Justin Bieber looked like a brat needing a spanking. If the bodyguards didn't hold him back, that kid would have been down on the floor, just like what happened to Shia LaBeouf.

by Anonymousreply 11903/09/2013

I find him pretty

by Anonymousreply 12003/09/2013

He's 19? No way.

I thought he was 13, maybe 15 at the most.

by Anonymousreply 12103/09/2013

Poor Bieber, his life is not his own. He's owned by corporate executives who would sue his cute little ass if he tried to take a break.

by Anonymousreply 12203/09/2013

The paps wouldn't have made fun of him if he wasn't wearing that stupid red outfit (and hat). And, Biebs was acting like he was the President of the United States, the way he was darting in the van.

He's just a frickin teen idol for Heaven's sake!

by Anonymousreply 12303/09/2013

I see no need to feel sorry for him. He's making a fortune and hanging out with anyone he pleases. So he has responsibilities? Who doesn't?

by Anonymousreply 12403/09/2013

It's not his fault he's so popular, r123.

by Anonymousreply 12503/09/2013

[quote] He's not Michael Jackson who had no normal life to return to

are you on drugs???

by Anonymousreply 12603/09/2013

This particular meltdown was in now way the fault of the paps. The video clearly shows that Miss Bieber came out of the building swinging and looking for a fight.

I found it hilarious how the pissed off photographer kept calling him a "fucking cock!". Justine's fake attempt to get out of the car and further attack the guy was embarrassing. She doesn't have the balls to do that without two body guards for protection.

Spoiled little entitled brat. I'd say he's the next MJ or Whitney, but he doesn't have that kind of staying power.

by Anonymousreply 12703/09/2013

The answer is simple.

He needs to start taking testerone. That would certainly help him grow a beard and underarm hair so that he could look his age.

by Anonymousreply 12803/09/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 12903/09/2013

Seriously, does he have some medical condition? When I was 19, my friends and I all had gone through puberty, and honestly it looks like he's yet to reach it.

by Anonymousreply 13003/09/2013

I like his shirt. Get your message out there Biebs!

by Anonymousreply 13103/09/2013

Who the fuck are these paps that they can scream at people that they're fucking cocks or fucking cunts? The paps are Charlie Nobody, that's who they are.

by Anonymousreply 13203/09/2013

Jesus. That's testosterone.

Damned smart phone.

by Anonymousreply 13303/09/2013

Young girls like their idols to be cute, cuddly and sexually non-threatening. That's why they fixate on hormonally deficient males like Justin Bieber. They are like walking plush toys.

by Anonymousreply 13403/09/2013

Can't they find a plush toy with a more intelligent expression? He seems severely mentally deficient half the time.

by Anonymousreply 13503/09/2013

R128, or maybe he could just be himself and people could be more accepting of difference.

by Anonymousreply 13603/09/2013

R134 - or maybe young girls are attracted to boys in their own age group rather than muscled up guys in their thirties.

by Anonymousreply 13703/09/2013

This says it all.

by Anonymousreply 13803/09/2013

You can see his Delicate White Lady Fingers in the photo at R131.

by Anonymousreply 13903/09/2013

Harry Styles is the choice for those who prefer their plush toys with an intelligent expression, r135:

by Anonymousreply 14003/09/2013

He's trying so hard to start a trend, with what I call his '3 - dump' pants. It ain't nevah gonna happen. No body deforming look like that will ever catch on.

by Anonymousreply 14103/09/2013

I think they are genie pants, but I see no one but Bieber wearing them. It's not so fetch.

by Anonymousreply 14203/10/2013

Oops, I Crapped My Pants.

by Anonymousreply 14303/10/2013

ROTF!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14403/11/2013

Oddly enough I never thought he was gay before, as he doesn't ping loudly like the other Justin does. I dunno.

Then I saw this ridiculous hater video, it's quite uncomfortable to watch and looks like the media training hasn't set in yet and he's put on the spot and kinda ambushed. Then again he's not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 14503/11/2013

I suspect he'll be outed as at least bisexual in the next couple years. I just don't think he's finding what he's looking for with girls. On the other hand, perhaps he just has very feminine looks but is completely straight.

by Anonymousreply 14603/11/2013

Interesting video R146.

by Anonymousreply 14703/11/2013

Sorry, interesting video at R145

by Anonymousreply 14803/11/2013

NEWS ALERT!!!!! Justin Bieber’s tour trouble continues 'as he’s kicked out of prestigious Paris hotel for bad behaviour’

by Anonymousreply 14903/19/2013

Thanks for the update, R149

Apparently the Biebs is staying here:

by Anonymousreply 15003/19/2013

Il joue à Bercy ce soir. Eh ben ça va être un beau bordel...

by Anonymousreply 15103/19/2013

I love your accent, r151. What did you say?

by Anonymousreply 15203/19/2013

He's playing Paris Bercy tonight. Cannot translate the rest.

I should really drop by just to see the hordes of beliebers.

Did that once to a Rob Pattinson event, it was both sad and scary. 13-year-olds who were crying and saying they were in love with him or this was "the most beautiful day of their lives", some with their (no doubt) concerned mothers in tow.

Movie was terrible.

by Anonymousreply 15303/19/2013

Toxic Toddler goes Topless in Poland airport.

by Anonymousreply 15403/27/2013

Didn't realize there was a thread about this. This is what I posted. This douche is headed for a Britney style breakdown with the insane things he has been doing lately.

Attacking a neighbor today. wearing gas masks in public walking through an airport and security in poland with no shirt (14 degrees out) the drugs

Wow this is one meltdown that makes me VERY happy.

by Anonymousreply 15503/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.