Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

James O'Keefe, biggest asshole under 30 in America, to pay $100K, apologize to ACORN employee he got fired

That's got to hurt.

by Anonymousreply 903/08/2013

Was he in prison all this time, or? Probably not.

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2013

I would have made O'Keefe getting some plastic surgery to give his ugly mug some less inbred features part of the settlement terms.

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2013

Good, I hope he keeps getting sued.

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2013

Bit of interesting trivia here.

I know someone who was friends with the guy in his freshman year at Rutgers. Said he was not yet right-wing, and had "issues about who he was." Translation: closet queen. There was a rumor around the campus that O'Keefe was banging a right-wing silver daddy in History but no one can't verify that fact.

Let's just say I know people here at Rutgers and there has been A LOT of talk about O'Keefe. How did this guy get all that money? Who has been paying his bills?

One more thing. Word has it he is lousy in bed. Again, just repeating what I heard.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013

Who is this guy? Why would he have $100K?

by Anonymousreply 503/08/2013

Say what?

by Anonymousreply 603/08/2013

Ah so

by Anonymousreply 703/08/2013

There's a video clip of him on youtube playing the lead in his high school production of CRAZY FOR YOU --he does jazz hands and looks pretty queeny.

After his first big ACORN stunt he started getting bankrolled by people like Andrew Breitbart, so he does have some money.

I think he could be potentially attractive if he wore better fitting clothes, took care of his blotchy skin and worked out a bit--he also has to wipe off that hate-filled sneer on his face, but by this point that's probably impossible.

by Anonymousreply 803/08/2013

Have there been any criminal charges since it's illegal to tape like that in CA?

by Anonymousreply 903/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!