Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Does anyone feel like big breasts, big butt on a woman looks scary rather than attractive

Like the ones Kim Kardashian is sporting. She looks like a giant praying mantis. Do you feel this way when you see her?

by Anonymousreply 5810/28/2014

Linky stinky, OP.

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2013

She looks like an alien! R1

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2013

She doesn't look so bad, OP.

She has the build and comely shape of a healthy shepherdess from Armenia, her family's background.

She can also pop olives in her lover's bum and eat them out without using her teeth, just her prehensile, camel-like lips.

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2013

I find the combo of big boobs and a big butt more pleasing than big boobs and no butt.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013

She looks pretty in that picture. Hips a little wide but most would consider that an ideal feminine body.

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2013

I don't think asking a bunch of males who like males is the best way to get a worthy answer to this.

by Anonymousreply 603/07/2013

r6, it's not a matter of must males who like males. It's males who are afraid of anything womanly.

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2013

women are shaped just fine. but when you touch them, it's soft. . . . .

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2013

The big boobs I guess I get, it's when a woman's butt has a "shelf" on top that freaks me out a bit.

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2013

Jennifer Lawrence has very pleasing proportions.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013

if you were straight, you wouldn't feel that way..if you were a woman, you wouldn't feel that way. you gay and jealous. please stop the hate already.

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2013

Actually R11, I'm a straight woman and I feel this way.

PEACE, OP

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2013

To add, I prefer women who look Kirsten Dunst and Taylor Swift. Now, that's what I call pretty.

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2013

The "biggest" I can go is Catherine Zeta Jones. Bigger than that and I find it freakish like Kardashian it's almost as if she inflated her buttocks and her breats, they are freakishly abnormal and revolting.

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2013

She looks gorgeous and extremely feminine in that pic, OP. That's why you are freaked out. She is the poster girl for hyper sexual femininity the same way Raquel Welch and Marilyn Monroe were back in the day. I think even a lot of straight men are afraid of this type--intimidated.

Jennifer Lawrence is chunky for a girl of 22. She better watch it or she'll be the next Kristy Alley.

by Anonymousreply 1503/07/2013

The worst part is she is dumb and obsessed with money

by Anonymousreply 1603/07/2013

Many of us gay doodles prefer women that are somewhat androgynous at the very least and at most small breasted with hair full of product. I simply don't care about those detail in women, I just like the ones that are nice to me. Big breast, shapely hips and ample butts are comparable to our fascination with monster penises, low hangers and bubble butts. One is as silly or sexy as the other depending on personal perspective. It's all great to me. Just to be interested is sign your body hasn't shut down for its final sleep.

Everyone should be happy to have an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2013

R15 - Jennifer Lawrence has a slim waist.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2013

Pictures like those affirm one thing. I'm a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2013

That look doesn't really appeal to lesbians either

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2013

looks cartoonish

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2013

So glad the giant fake boob trend seems to be fading.

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2013

Who cares about a female's attractiveness/non-attractiveness? Myself and most of the gay men I know in real life could not care less if a woman looks like Heidi Klum or Roseanne, because none of us would want to fuck her either way. Men, however, we definitely judge based on looks (shallow but true).

I never trust gay men who are critical or interested in being some type of arbitrator of a woman's looks/fashion - frankly, as a man who loves men, I find it distasteful and bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2013

As as woman, they do look heavy and like they would get in the way. All if it looks like it takes more effort to carry around, to sit down, to move your arms, to properly clothe them. I cant imagine how uncomfortable it must be to have the fabric pulling in so many different directions (like in Kim K's case). I'm 5'6" 107 lbs and I wear stretchy shit or lose fitting clothing (mostly dresses tho) cuz I hate feeling suffocated.

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2013

People vary in what they find attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2503/08/2013

Kim K has butt implants so they do look awful and weird.

I don't like fake big boobs either.

by Anonymousreply 2603/08/2013

Disproportionate is not attractive to me personally though i'm not 'afraid'.

by Anonymousreply 2703/08/2013

I like that hourglass, bombshell figure. I cant stand Kim K, but her body looks great in the OP's photos. She has a kind of 1960's Bond Girl shape. Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren and Linda Carter are all (beloved) hourglasses too. There's nothing scary about being blessed with a hot body.

by Anonymousreply 2803/08/2013

Don't forget Jessica Rabbit, R28.

by Anonymousreply 2903/08/2013

anorexic woman are the hottest. Diet girls diet! Try to get down to where you are just on the cusp of complete organ failure.

by Anonymousreply 3003/08/2013

Kim K has an incredible body. The ultimate paradigm for a female figure.

by Anonymousreply 3103/08/2013

I'm a lesbian and I like my women thin as a model and flat chested.

Don't generalize, people.

by Anonymousreply 3203/08/2013

Stop this stupidity! Everyone has their own preferences. Different strokes for different folks.

by Anonymousreply 3303/08/2013

No r33 only the body type I like is attractive!

by Anonymousreply 3403/08/2013

I hate r23!

by Anonymousreply 3503/08/2013

No.

by Anonymousreply 3603/08/2013

Coco scares me.

by Anonymousreply 3703/08/2013

Personally I think anyone of either gender who's attracted only to flat chested, thin as a rail, flat as a board adults of either sex has issues with the post pubescent body.

But that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 3803/08/2013

No, OP. A woman with big breasts and a big butt a la Kim K is gorgeous. Who wants to look at a string bean like Swift or Paltrow? Real women look like Kim, Janet, JLo, etc.

by Anonymousreply 3903/08/2013

[quote]Kim K has butt implants so they do look awful and weird.

That before pic at R26 is totally doctored. The Kardashian girls all have naturally big asses, as does their brother Rob.

by Anonymousreply 4003/08/2013

R40, that pic may be doctored but I, too, believe she had butt implants. Neither of her sisters have derrieres like that and that means nothing anyway. My younger sister has a round bottom, my older sister doesn't. Those are implants and there's nothing natural about her appearance. She's had a lot of work done not the least of which is strategic liposuction.

by Anonymousreply 4103/08/2013

Fuck her face is a wreck! Damn! She looks awful.

Nice figure but she's a double bagger for sure with that face! Eeek!

by Anonymousreply 4203/08/2013

R41, big butts run in the Dash family. Like I mentioned, the sisters have big asses as does Rob. Kourtney and Khloe's asses might not be as big as Kim's but they are still big.

by Anonymousreply 4303/08/2013

[quote]Fuck her face is a wreck!

Kim K's face isn't a wreck. Now, Joan Rivers's face on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 4403/08/2013

I think Khloe has the most attractive shape of the sisters,

by Anonymousreply 4503/08/2013

This couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you're a gay man, could it? (that you're scared with over-sized attributes indicating someone's a woman)

by Anonymousreply 4603/08/2013

R39 Real women come in all shapes and sizes,

by Anonymousreply 4703/09/2013

I think that some gays like female tits.

I wonder if some of you could feel nice by rubbing your cocks against a lovely pair of tits. I'm not trolling, i'm just curious. Wouldn't you like that?

by Anonymousreply 4810/28/2014

[quote]She is the poster girl for hyper sexual femininity the same way Raquel Welch and Marilyn Monroe

No

Raquel Welch is / was hot but these women are cartoon characters. Totally ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 4910/28/2014

It's kind of odd that Kim's butt is so respected because when I was younger, that kind of butt would not be considered an asset, not at all.

by Anonymousreply 5010/28/2014

I think men who always want extremely thin women, honestly want to be with thirteen year old boys.

by Anonymousreply 5110/28/2014

Why are a bunch of gays debating over what kind of body makes a woman attractive? They aren't interested in women and they aren't trying to work out what a woman likes.

by Anonymousreply 5210/28/2014

No doubt that Kim has had butt implants and a shitload of work done. Pity, she was much more attractive before. She looks rather freakish now and is starting to get that "too much surgery" look. Look at her pics of before and now.

by Anonymousreply 5310/28/2014

I identify as a gay man, and it's (to be honest) not my favorite female body type, but then I've been inculcated in "ideal" American and Western European beauty standards since birth.

But just look at Nicky Minaj in her "Starships" video -- she's hot as hell. Just because a woman isn't some sort of crossfit weirdo doesn't make her unattractive -- it just places her outside some sort of arbitrary American ideal (an [italic]ideal[/italic] most women never even come close to attaining).

by Anonymousreply 5410/28/2014

I'm not into either. Audrey Hepburn, Slim Keith and models from that era were very slim and flat. Clothes looked so much better on them. The women today with the melon tits and fake tan can't pull off a classy look even in designer clothes.

by Anonymousreply 5510/28/2014

Kim was on an episode of 2 Broke Girls last night. White is not her friend. I fully expect her Spanx will be filing suit for cruel and unusual punishment. Funny how the show had her buying a cupcake!

She looked huuuuuuuggggge. And the ass? Don't get even me started.

Kim was OK before she had the baby but I suspect she's eating because she's either (a) unhappy or (b) has decided to ditch her previous healthy eating habits. She's lost a good (pro)portion of her former hourglass figure. Now she's just huge and a saggy tits.

by Anonymousreply 5610/28/2014

Be honest, how could anyone be happy with Kanye? He has to be a monster to live with.

by Anonymousreply 5710/28/2014

She is big as a house. She has butt implants. Look at pictures of her about 5 years ago. Black men like big fat woman and that is who she appeals to. Most straight men and women I know consider her fat and very cartoonish.

She usually dates or marries only black men.

by Anonymousreply 5810/28/2014
Need more help? Click Here.