Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wrestling to decide who gets to top?

Has anyone done this?

I recently had an online hook-up with this cute twink (see pics at link).

We both had our preference listed as top-leaning versatile in our respective profiles. When we met up, he suggested that we wrestle to decide who'd get to be on top. I found that amusing and kind of intriguing, and agreed to it.

We dressed down to our boxers and started wrestling on his bed. He smirked and said "you're getting buttfucked" as we started, but I still assumed he actually wanted to be overpowered (based on me being older and somewhat heavier, and him looking, though not acting, kind of femme). Well, turns out I was quite wrong. It didn't take very long and he had me immobilized on my belly, and it was "botting time" for me, as he informed me gloatingly.

I had to pull down my boxers, he applied some sweet-smelling lube I wasn't familiar with, and topped me - vigorously. He was very verbal, and kept referencing the fight dynamic, saying things like "Yeah, this is how we fuck - I told you you'd bottom for me", "that's it, you bitch - I knew you'd be a good bottom", and "You're glad that I won, huh, you little slut?". The latter wasn't really true, but I did enjoy it, and I came. When he was done and saw that I had shot as well, he smirked again and said it was good to see I had enjoyed my defeat.

I'm pretty sure that he must have been a competitive wrestler, which made the whole thing rather unfair (and perhaps a bit creepy), but I'm not complaining.

Has anyone here ever done something similar?

by Anonymousreply 2404/05/2013

"botting time" = "bottoming time"

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2013

How bg was his cock? Where did he blow his load?

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2013

I've done it before

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2013

What an Extremely Scintillating Tale, Tammy!

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013

How do you think I got to bottom so often? All those guys were just so stwong and powerful. hehehehe

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2013

Dear Penthouse Letters...

by Anonymousreply 603/07/2013

I've learned that people who use the terms "top" and "bottom" for sex are total turnoffs. It's a dealbreaker if I find out they think in those terms.

It's OK if they say "fuck me," or "I really want to fuck you." That's fine. People have different moods and desires at different times. But anyone who sees themselves as "A top" or "A bottom" (note the article) like it's some state of being, is a defective.

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2013

"I recently had an online hook-up with this cute twink"

No, you didn't.

"We dressed down to our boxers and started wrestling on his bed."

Nope.

"He smirked and said 'you're getting buttfucked' as we started"

That didn't happen.

I could go on ...

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2013

Agree with R7. Not that bothered about fucking, but whatever kind of sex, top/bottom just seems old fashioned. I had hoped sex with other men would be free of this ridiculous role play.

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2013

r8, your projections in this thread are like a particularly bad fart at a dinner table.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013

I've always wanted to try this. I fooled around with a guy who liked to pin me down and press his dick against my ass and say "you know I'm gonna fuck you one day, right?" in a really stern tone (he was a teacher). That shit turned me on, and I'm normally the dominant one in the bedroom.

Well, one day, he tried it again and I told him to put on a condom. His dick was pretty big and it took some time to accommodate him, but he fucked me hard and fucked me well. I hate that we lost contact with each other...

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2013

He blew his load in my ass (but wearing a condom), r2.

Being more of a top I don't pay a lot of attention to dick sizes, but I'm average and he was noticeably bigger. That reminds me that he also said something about me being better "equipped" to bottom than to top as he was fucking me, which must have been a dick size-related taunt (or it just meant I have a big ass).

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2013

EW. You got fucked by justin bibber s uglier older brother.

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 1403/08/2013

I went to college in a smaller mid western town. I hung out with a local guy that was often provided a place to have sex for us students. There was drinking and partying going on. My friend had a friend that was sometimes there. He had known the host for a long time, having been his neighbor when he was a young boy. I never knew what went on between these two, John would not say and his friend usually left if sex games were coming. One night the friend took to drinking with us. His friend asked if I wanted to wrestle. John said, you wanted to know what he was into. I went for it and the guy had me on my belly with my pants down in about a minute. He fucked me hard and I was unprepared. Afterwards he got off me, pulled up his pants and left. John said, now you know what he is into.

by Anonymousreply 1503/08/2013

Anything else he said to taunt you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1603/08/2013

Sounds like a perfect date to me

by Anonymousreply 1703/08/2013

As I said he was very verbal, r16 - I didn't memorize everything. I remember he used the word "defeated" on another occasion as well (apparently he liked that word), and something about my "hole".

by Anonymousreply 1803/08/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 1904/05/2013

I find it so boring when people have a problem with someone defining themselves as a top or bottom. Who cares? Tops should date bottoms and versatiles should date similar. Problem solved. No judgement either way. There's PLENTY of all to go around.

by Anonymousreply 2004/05/2013

That's how I decide it.

by Anonymousreply 2104/05/2013

And you thought WWF stood for World Wrestling Federation.

by Anonymousreply 2204/05/2013

Did he have a nice, tight foreskin, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2304/05/2013

top, schmop... I dont want to fuck anyone, but I sure as hell like to wrestle

Bet this wrestler in the photo who gets a boner wrestling with a girl would get one wrestling with the right guy, too.

by Anonymousreply 2404/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.