Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What is the evolutionary point of beouf curtains? Why isn't their just a slit in the crotch?

by NSFWreply 803/15/2013

Some women are ashamed of theirs.

by NSFWreply 103/15/2013

You do realize that beside the "slit" there is also a clitoris and a urethra down there, OP, don't you? Or maybe you don't.

And I noticed you're not asking what the evolutionary point of male foreskin is.

by NSFWreply 203/15/2013

[quote]I have always been subconscious about mine!

How does someone make a mistake like that?

by NSFWreply 303/15/2013

[quote] Why isn't their just a slit in the crotch?

oh dear!

by NSFWreply 403/15/2013

The evolutionary "point" is reproduction (ultimate cause).

The reason labia look the way they do to facilitate such reproduction is based on sexual selection. Labia are considered sexy, those with labia reproduced more frequently, just like a peacock's tail.

Humans are hard-wired to find labia sexy. Of course, humans are also plastic in taste and adhere to culture, and if they're told by their culture that something is not sexy (let's say, labia or body hair), then the descendents of those with small labia traits will possibly become more represented in the human population. Unlikely, though, since labia surgery takes place after the big-labia morphology is already present.

by NSFWreply 503/15/2013

I love my la-boy-a as much as my mangina.

by NSFWreply 603/15/2013

Why are so many gay men obsessed with pussy?

I guess it's just vagina envy.

by NSFWreply 703/15/2013

Those mangy labii at R1 are disgusting.

Instead of posting self-pictures of their Dumbo-eared crotches, those women should exercise the same number of clicks to move money from savings to checking and get THAT SHIT FILED DOWN!

by NSFWreply 803/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!