Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING NEWS: Kelly Osbourne RUSHED to hospital after suffering seizure on set!

Kelly Osbourne was rushed to a hospital during a taping of her E! show Fashion Police today, after she suffered an apparent seizure on set.

According to TMZ, in the middle of a taping before a studio audience, Osbourne turned to fashion critic Melissa Rivers who was seated next to her, and said "I don't feel good." Then she fell out of her chair and began shaking.

Rivers (who was filling in for regular co-host Giuliana Rancic) reportedly got on the floor to stabilize Osbourne's head, while a member of the audience—described by TMZ as "some kind of emergency responder"—ran up to assist.

The website says that Kelly stopped convulsing a few minutes later, and was soon removed to the hospital via ambulance. Her current condition is unknown. Also unknown is what triggered the incident.

Unrelated, Kelly's younger brother, Jack, announced last year that he had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2013

Oops, didn't see the other link. My apologies. Post on that thread, not this one.

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2013

Cocaine

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2013

Induced by seeing Joan's 'newest face'.

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2013

Shame

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013

Read this!

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2013

Man, I'd hate to hear R6 if he WAS bitter!

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2013

I knew sooner or later that purple dye was going to seep into her brain and cause a seizure, I just knew it.

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2013

That or excessive drug use.

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2013

my cousin was an alcoholic. he took a prescription to stop his drinking. I know that if he ever drank while he was on this sutff he'd get deathly sick. One time we were at a summer holiday BBQ and for no apparent reason he fell down and had a seizure and we had to call 911.

I wonder if Kelly is on meds to stop drinking because she fell off the wagon a while ago and has been seen getting drunk often in the past year.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013

Very Sad News.. She has passed away

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2013

Drinking when you're on Wellbutrin increases seizure risk.

Or it could be glioblastoma multiforme.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.