Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Items

1. While this actor currently has the starring role on a TV show, he is not just a TV star. He has had many several successful hit projects in different areas of the entertainment business, likely because every demographic group just seems to find him so darn appealing!

He is probably considered a real “man’s man” to most men; he reminds women of their own husbands; and even kids like him. He’s not big or tough or mean, but he is just totally relatable as a father and a husband and friend, which attracts the widest possible audiences to his projects.

It is this perception of him as a “man’s man” that will make this news especially surprising. Although he has been married and has a child/ren, our “man’s man” is either bisexual or gay.

Very specifically, he bought a condo in a large city for himself and his boyfriend. The boyfriend is very cute and is quite a bit younger than the star. They were reportedly very sweet and affectionate with each other while shopping for their little love nest. The star already has one or more homes in other cities. This condo is where the boyfriend lives full-time and where the star stays whenever he is in town.

2. This Academy Award winner/nominee B list mostly movie actress ran into a co-star (A- list mostly movie actress) from a movie they were both in several years ago. Our Academy Award winner asked the actress out to dinner and she accepted. They went out and the Academy Award winner made lots of moves on the other actress which were repeatedly rebuffed. Not to be deterred though, a new car showed up at the home of the actress the next day in hopes of having her advances accepted. Still no luck, but the actress did keep the car.

3. This one is freaky and disturbing. C+ list reality star who thinks she is A list. Married. She has been filming sex tapes with two different men that will accidentally get lost and the show up and she is hoping she will get the same publicity as that other person we won't like to talk about. You know, sex tapes and an affair. Is it really an affair though if the actor husband is doing the camera holding?

4. This C- list celebrity/actress who would be a D if she was not married to her A list mostly movie actor husband complains that her husband does not let her spend enough money to do the kind of shopping she likes to do. So, she has started selling stories about her husband to the tabloids.

5. Is this young franchise actress racist or just insensitive and controlling?

A small group of people was gathered for a private party. When a song by a popular black artist (now deceased) came on, the actress went on a rant.

“OMG! Seriously? Seriously?! What the f*ck is this? I don’t want to listen to this disgusting ghetto music! Change it now!”

The room went silent as the rest of the guests stared at her – and at each other – shocked that she would say such a thing. The song was changed, per her demand, and the actress went back to drinking and partying. She may be pretty, but she was also pretty controlling and pretty tone-deaf to the mix of people in the room.

by Anonymousreply 11403/08/2013

#2 is clearly Anne Hathaway and Anne Hathaway.

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2013

#1. Ed O'Neill? "Although he has been married and has a child/ren"

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2013

#1 Chris Meloni

#2 Sharon Stone but I have no idea about who her costar might be.

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2013

[quote]He has had many several successful hit projects

That's a lot, right?

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013

For #1 - Obviously Ed O'Neill fits the married-child/ren thing (and the bi part), but given the description of the actor ("man's man," reminds women of their husbands, has success in several fields), I'd say it's more likely Tim Allen.

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2013

No ideas on the guesses for blind items, but I have to say that what the actress in BI #5 did not even remotely racist, I would do the same thing if I didn't like the music that was on.

by Anonymousreply 603/07/2013

It sounds like 1 is involved in several different non-acting aspects of the biz--singer, author, director?

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2013

R6--You might not like the music, but calling it ghetto music is pretty much like calling jazz "jungle music." It's deeply ignorant, especially considering that 90% of popular music has roots in African American culture.

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2013

R5, Tim Allen has pinged for me since [italic]Home Improvement.[/italic] Can't put my finger on why exactly, though.

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2013

1. is possibly Matt LeBlanc, can't be Meloni because he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013

r7 - try TV actor, film actor, voiceover actor, videogame actor, standup comic, commercial spokesman (Chevy, others) ... I think it's Tim Allen.

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2013

#1 reads like Tim Allen but Tim Allen doesn't ping to me at all.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2013

Tim Allen - there were rumors posted in here about him years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2013

#1 - William Shatner

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2013

#4- Kelly Preston and John Travolta?

by Anonymousreply 1503/07/2013

[quote]can't be Meloni because he's straight.

Hahahahahaha!!!! Meloni is not straight!

by Anonymousreply 1603/07/2013

Shatner is straight and a bore, I met him through my partner who was close friends with one of his daughters. Went to their house for a few parties.

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2013

Allen used to do a bit in his stand-up work about how he thought guys should give their buds blow jobs as a matter of routine relaxation. Sort of a get off work and unwind with a beer and a blow with your buddy kind of thing.

One punch line was something like "nah, you don't have to hold me by the ears, I know what I'm doing.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2013

I like r15's guess for #4.

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2013

R17 it was just a wild guess as I saw him in the grocery store over the weekend with a young cute guy. It was probably either a personal asst. or his son (I don't know anything about Shatner but have always assumed he was straight).

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2013

#5 Jennifer Lawrence or Kristen Stewart. I'm guessing Jennifer Lawrence because she would be more of a shock to people than Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2013

#1 = Tom Selleck?

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2013

2. Latifah

3. Kris Jenner

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2013

#1 is Tim Allen. He is well-known to be bi-sexual. He fits all the criteria of the BI, including kids liking him(Toy Story and Santa Clause movies).

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2013

#5 sounds like someone from Pretty Little Liars (with the word pretty used several times). If it's indeed one of the PLL girls my guess is Troian Bellisario who seems to be a stuck up Gwyneth Paltrow wannabe.

Troian was also a popular guess for another BI where a female TV actress on a Teen show acted all high allmighty at a special press event held for advertising people promoting the upcoming season of her show.

by Anonymousreply 2603/07/2013

My first thoughts when it came to #1 and #4 were Tim Allen for #1 and Preston/Travolta for #4.

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2013

#1 = Ed O'Neill.

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2013

#1 is not Ed O'Neill. He has had 2 hit TV shows - no other successful projects. Flop movies, the flop Dragnet series, what else?

It's Tim Allen.

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2013

Troian Bellisario comes across like SUCH a snatch. On the other hand, I can sort of see someone like her acting high and mighty; her father, with the NCIS franchises, must be coining money. TOo bad she's sort of homely (face; got a good figure).

Wow, Tim Allen! Makes sense: many areas of showbiz; in addition to what R11 pointed out, also has written 1 or 2 books (Allen.)

Maybe 'twas the years in prison...

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2013

Changed my answer to Tim A.! The children's movies sealed the deal.

by Anonymousreply 3103/07/2013

Which PLL is Troian Bellisario?

Please don't let it be the one that plays Aria! She's so cute. I'm betting out of all of them, she will have the biggest career post-PLL.

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2013

r23, I thought about that, too, but he really doesn't fit the description. He has only done tv and movies, although he did do some voice-over work. I doubt it is him. I doubt he would go for some young thing Plus he does come across as a man's man.

by Anonymousreply 3303/07/2013

It's definitely Tim Allen.

by Anonymousreply 3403/07/2013

R32, She plays Spencer. That know-it-all who has recently gone crazy over her ex boyfriend, Toby, being dead (or not).

by Anonymousreply 3503/07/2013

R32 Troian is Spencer, the one with the lawyer mother and psycho sister.

I agree with you about Lucy Hale (Aria). When I was her age, I dated a girl who looked just like her. If I couldn't get it up for her, I figured I HAD to be gay.

And I couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 3603/07/2013

Tim Allen fits the BI like a glove thanks to his Santa movie franchise.

by Anonymousreply 3703/07/2013

"Wild Hogs" suddenly has new meaning.

by Anonymousreply 3803/07/2013

LOL @ R34.

by Anonymousreply 3903/07/2013

Could #1 be John Goodman?

by Anonymousreply 4003/07/2013

5 is Lea Michelle

by Anonymousreply 4103/07/2013

1. Chris Meloni

by Anonymousreply 4203/07/2013

1. is not Chris Meloni, how stupid, was that a joke?

by Anonymousreply 4303/07/2013

r10/r43 - Why does your brain explode every time someone suggests Chris Meloni is bi? There are other reasons he doesn't fit this BI, so why fixate on something you can't know (unless you're him)?

by Anonymousreply 4403/07/2013

R41 might be onto something...young franchise = glee

by Anonymousreply 4503/07/2013

[quote]Hahahahahaha!!!! Meloni is not straight!

Hahahahahaha!!!!Yes he is. He's an a actor and you are confusing him with his character on "OZ". I'm sure it's not the first time you've been confused.

by Anonymousreply 4603/07/2013

[quote]might be onto something...young franchise = glee

How in the world is Glee a franchise? There isn't one spin off. A franchise is like the Twilight Saga or The Hunger Games.

by Anonymousreply 4703/07/2013

Oh, I thought his character was straight but only going gay while he was in prison?

by Anonymousreply 4803/07/2013

Could Kevin Bacon be the first one? He's the lead on [italiic]The Following[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 4903/07/2013

r48 - No, he was bi on the outside too. It's been a while, but IIRC he had killed a few young men after sexing them.

by Anonymousreply 5003/07/2013

I think #4 is Eric dane and rebecca gayheart

by Anonymousreply 5103/07/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5203/07/2013

2. I'm thinking someone older. Jane Fonda and ? Sally Field and ? or Jessica Lange and ?

The thing is I haven't a clue who to pair them with.

by Anonymousreply 5303/07/2013

Allen immediately shot to mind for R1. There was a week in 1995 where he had the number 1 movie, book and TV show.

by Anonymousreply 5403/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 5503/07/2013

Not to be a bitch here but would the OP of these Blind Item posts please put the date in the title when they post new ones? Only because there are now several "Blind Item/s" threads and when I go to search to find them I can't identify the most recent one.

Maybe "Blind Items 3/7/13" or something like that. thanks!

by Anonymousreply 5603/07/2013

#1 is clearly Larry David.

by Anonymousreply 5703/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 5803/07/2013

R8, please don't attempt analogies to support your inane complaints. You lack the intelligence and education to score points with your twaddle. It also makes you look like a ghetto wannabe, which is silly since you're obviously a suburban twat with a perm.

by Anonymousreply 5903/08/2013

Could the reality star shopping the sex tape be Heidi Pratt ?

by Anonymousreply 6003/08/2013

Sorry to point out the completely obvious but, #1 isn't Chris Meloni, as he is not currently starring in a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 6103/08/2013

R46 is the Meloni isn't gay troll. He goes crazy when anyone says that Meloni is gay. Oh, and he also says that he goes to Meloni and tells him what is being said here. What a nut.

Hey, R46, Meloni may not fit the BI but he is not straight, crazy fangurl. He likes the guys.

by Anonymousreply 6203/08/2013

R62 I am not a troll and why would I bother to tell him every time you post he's gay. He isn't, it's the truth. I don't understand why you keep posting that he's gay everywhere you can. Perhaps it makes you feel important or you are a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 6303/08/2013

R62 Since you know Meloni's gay why not sell your story to one of the tabloids. I'll bet you could get $15,000 or more for it, plus you'd be able to expose him as the liar you believe him to be. Why not file a lawsuit against him so you could prove he's gay in court?

by Anonymousreply 6403/08/2013

That was my thought too r60.

by Anonymousreply 6503/08/2013

You do realize that there is more than just one poster on DL that posts about Meloni being gay, right? You have no idea if he is or not so stop trolling on all the threads that mention him. You're the one that thinks he's important and acts like he knows Meloni. Oh, yeah, you are friends of friends of friends of his.

Give it a fucking rest. You were already laughed off the Is Chris Meloni gay? thread. There is some good gossip in that thread and you went crazy. Your posts stick out like a sore thumb.

by Anonymousreply 6603/08/2013

R62 I was not laughed off anywhere, obviously you invent facts as you go along. I have no idea why you are so obsessed with Meloni. YOU NEVER have a fact to prove it. Here's your chance, post what you know to be true about him and how and where you got your facts. YOU WON'T because you have nothing but internet rumors to report.

by Anonymousreply 6703/08/2013

R63/R64 = crazy fangurl that forgot to take her meds!

by Anonymousreply 6803/08/2013

R62 - shat a stupid game you keep playing. ANSWER with the FACTS you have or shut-up

by Anonymousreply 6903/08/2013

R62/R63/R67, you are on a gay gossip site. Since you act like you know for a fact that he isn't gay, why don't you prove it? Here's your chance. But you can't prove anything, can you?

by Anonymousreply 7003/08/2013

Maybe he has a pic of Chris not sucking his dick, R70.

Oh, wait, that would be all pics of Chris.

by Anonymousreply 7103/08/2013

So where is your PROOF, R69?

by Anonymousreply 7203/08/2013

As I have written many times, my neighbors here in Austin two doors down are very close friends with him. They were roommates in college. They - and their kids - stay with him in New York, they talk all the time. They are very close. My neighbor's name is Chris, too. I have known them for ten years. I told them about the repeated postings in here about him being gay - they told him about them. He says he isn't gay. Period. So either I am lying or they are lying or Meloni is lying.

by Anonymousreply 7303/08/2013

R73, first of all that is not proof. If that was proof then Travolta and Cruise would be straight, too. You can't have proof about someones sexuality.

I was joking when I asked you for proof. I know who you are. You keep posting that tired shit everytime anyone brings up Meloni. R66, is right. You were laughed off the Is Meloni gay thread for threatening to go and tell Meloni about DL. You really need to get a grip on yourself.

by Anonymousreply 7403/08/2013

If you believe Meloni's gay, r66, then do you also believe this BI and see it as "evidence" that he's gay/bi? In which case, who do you think his secret boyfriend is and which city the condo's in?

On the other thread you link to someone claims their ex-boss worked at Studio 54 alongside Meloni and Meloni hooked up with a couple of guys there, so he therefore knows for a fact that Meloni is gay. Studio 54 was open from 1977-1981, when Meloni was 16-20 and was at high school in Virginia and college in Boulder. Is it that likely he was a bartender there at those ages and when he lived elsewhere? Gossip is good when it's based on something plausible, not completely made-up stuff.

R69, one could just as easily say ANSWER with the FACTS you have to those who claim they just know Meloni (or whoever) is gay/bi.

by Anonymousreply 7503/08/2013

R73 nothing I can say will satisfy you. I have your answer directly from Meloni - he is NOT GAY. Your refusal to accept this and your refusal to post any facts to support your claim proves you have nothing.

by Anonymousreply 7603/08/2013

Of course you have the answer directly from Meloni, R76. Now back away from the keyboard before you hurt yourself and run along and take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 7703/08/2013

I don't know about Meloni, I do know that fangirls will ignore any evidence.

by Anonymousreply 7803/08/2013

Why would you choose the actress with a black mother as the racist R26.

by Anonymousreply 7903/08/2013

I believe R73. My neighbors know Tom Cruise and say that they know for a FACT that he is straight. Now that he is divorced he has a different gf each night. He is straight.

by Anonymousreply 8003/08/2013

Reality star is Courtney Stoddend.

by Anonymousreply 8103/08/2013

[quote]I have your answer directly from Meloni - he is NOT GAY

As if Meloni or any other actor would admit being gay to anybody.

by Anonymousreply 8203/08/2013

[quote]#2 Sharon Stone but I have no idea about who her costar might be

Sharon Stone and Amanda Seyfried?

by Anonymousreply 8303/08/2013

R76 Did Chris stay with your neighbors recently as he was filming in Austin? He doesn't live in NYC anymore. The thing is I really don't think Chris cares if anyone thinks he's gay. He has answered direct questions by saying that he is straight but everything he has said for years suggests that he really doesn't care what opinion anyone has of his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 8403/08/2013

This is going to be a shocker guess, but Mark Harmon for #1? Many hits, good guy image, first wife/kids.

O'Neill is disgusting. & not beloved

by Anonymousreply 8503/08/2013

Are any of these Olivia Newton-John

by Anonymousreply 8603/08/2013

I think the #2 car buyer could be a much higher paid actress and the recipient could be a foreign actress or nyc based actress who just moved to LA (and is in need of a vehicle.)

by Anonymousreply 8703/08/2013

[quote]If you believe Meloni's gay, [R66], then do you also believe this BI and see it as "evidence" that he's gay/bi? In which case, who do you think his secret boyfriend is and which city the condo's in?

I don't say the BI as evidence of Meloni being gay. He was just my first thought when I read it. I believe he is bi and would have a bf on the side. The BI doesn't mention anything about the boyfriend so I take that to mean the he isn't famous.

by Anonymousreply 8803/08/2013

Is #5 racist? Rude & ill-mannered, but not racist.

Ghetto is a racist word? I grew up in a ghetto! America's Most Wanted called it the worst neighborhood in Chicago. I was so proud!

Bitch this, fuck that, Ho Ho Ho

by Anonymousreply 8903/08/2013

I agree with R21. Jennifer Lawrence or Kristen Stewart for #3

by Anonymousreply 9003/08/2013

R90 I doubt either would refuse

by Anonymousreply 9103/08/2013

Oops, I meant #5

by Anonymousreply 9203/08/2013

My bet is Jennifer Lawrence for #5. It just sounds like her. She always blurts out stuff without thinking. And she talks A LOT. It's so her. Kristen Stewart.. I could see her having those opinions too, but she wouldn't blurt them out like that. She's more on the quiet side.

by Anonymousreply 9303/08/2013

I like Alec Baldwin for #1. His first child was with Kim Basinger, and he is [italic]expecting[/italic] his second child (hence the "child/ren" reference). Tons of people love him because of his 30 Rock character, and even his SNL skits. He's also been in several kid-oriented movies: Thomas & the Magic Railroad, Cats & Dogs, The Cat in the Hat, Madagascar 2, and Rise of the Guardians. He has been on film, TV, radio, Broadway, and is a well-known advocate of many causes. He has pinged for quite a long time, and he also comes across as much more sexual than Tim Allen.

It's also much more believable that he's keeping some young stud somewhere. Alec was insanely hot back in the day, and he has recaptured some of that beauty after shedding quite a few pounds. I'd hit it!

by Anonymousreply 9403/08/2013

If #5 was Jennifer Lawrence wouldn't it make some reference to her Oscar win? And just who among this "small group of people" at "a private party" leaked this BI to whoever wrote it? And, this bunch of presumably wealthy and priviliged young people had the radio on? Tuned to a station that plays music by people who've been around long enough to die? If it's a small private group wouldn't they know this actress quite well and not be shocked that she says things like "ghetto"?

by Anonymousreply 9503/08/2013

Tim Allen kind of looks like a dirty old man.

by Anonymousreply 9603/08/2013

I have never seen any concrete proof that Meloni could be straight. Until there is concrete proof, he stays in the gay column.

by Anonymousreply 9703/08/2013

#2: Jodie Foster/Kristen Stewart #3: Courtney Stodden

by Anonymousreply 9803/08/2013

R97 let's add Obama to your list. No proof he's straight but lots of rumors he's gay - so GAY he is...

by Anonymousreply 9903/08/2013

Colin Farrell is gay, his long time BF lives in a Miami condo with him those videos of him fucking that woman were staged by his PR team. I have seen pictures of him with guys where you can totally tell he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 10003/08/2013

LOL! Your post made me life, R80. Thank you.

And you are perfectly right, R82.

by Anonymousreply 10103/08/2013

I know Tim Allen slightly. I could be wrong, of course, as I don't know him that well, but my understanding is that Allen is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 10203/08/2013

5 sounds like Jennifer Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 10303/08/2013

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Chris Meloni for #1 yet?

by Anonymousreply 10403/08/2013

Oh why is it never me!

by Anonymousreply 10503/08/2013

Hush, R104. Watch what you say or else the Meloni-isn't-gay troll will atack and then go and tell Meloni on you.

by Anonymousreply 10603/08/2013

It's John Travolta, here he is when he was HOT

by Anonymousreply 10703/08/2013

R100 I used to love Farrell (Femme here) but since he's sworn off dating, to concentrate on his "career" (deadmandown looks like a winner) so the only people he's seen with are his sis (?) Claud or guys. Lots of guys.

He's either screwing guys or his sister

by Anonymousreply 10803/08/2013

For #2: Julianne Moore and Amanda Seyfried. They did "Chloe" together in 2009. Maybe Julianne wanted a private encore.

by Anonymousreply 10903/08/2013

I don't know, r89--is calling something "so gay" homophobic? After all I'm gay and proud, so I don't see what's wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 11003/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 11103/08/2013

Oh, my, R111. I hope it wasn't at a party with lots of her co-stars from The Help.

by Anonymousreply 11203/08/2013

Julianne is not an Oscar winner, sadly. The BI says winner/nominee first then just says "winner". Besides, I think if she offered, Seyfried would jump right down on that firecrotch.

I don't know about any of the others, but I'm glad to see other DLers watch Pretty Little Liars. It is beyond ridiculous but I enjoy watching it, even though I'm way too old to be tuning in. Has there ever been a PPL thread here?

by Anonymousreply 11303/08/2013

I used to watch Pretty Little Liars, R113. I watched the first two years, then took the books (8) out of the library. Ever since, I've been so out of whack with who's supposed to know what on the show, I had to give it up. It hurt my brain.

by Anonymousreply 11403/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!