Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Murderers that you find fascinating

I personally find John Wayne Gayce fascinating. He was two-faced and cunning.

by Anonymousreply 5003/09/2013

Karla Homolka. Just because she played the victim card so well in the beginning and got herself a kick ass deal. Then they found the tapes. Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2013

Dahmer the zombie maker. Bundy the fucking weird necrophiliac.

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2013

Obama and his drone fetish. This would be coup worthy material for any other president.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013

Aileeen Wuornos very fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2013

Gertrude Baniszewski and her gang of teenage thugs

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2013

In another thread, someone had posted a link to Murderpedia which is a little addictive if you like true crime stories.

I looked up a few names that I was familiar with from either LMN or Snapped. LMN occasionally shows the story of Diane Downs, played by Farrah Fawcett. It's one of my favorites to watch. The Murderpedia listing has pics of her and her kids. Tragic story but has a happy ending for the two kids that survived.

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2013

The Manson Gang starring you-know-who...

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2013

Ted Bundy

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013

Eric Harris was hot.

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2013

he chick who ended up in the water tank on top of the cecil. i keep reading about it and it scares the shit out of me. i dont know why that paticular one satnds out so much.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2013

Ed Gein

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2013

The Zodiac - everything about that case is chilling, down to the fact that he was never caught.

by Anonymousreply 1503/07/2013

The Mad Butcher of Kingsbury Run

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2013

R16, I lean towards Arthur Leigh Allen myself.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2013

The case of that Luka Whatshisface who may have posted on DL

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2013

The video that killed the radio star scares the bejeezus out of me.

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2013

R19, his timeline of activity fits the crimes. He was living in Riverside during the Cheri Jo Bates murder. His physical description (overweight, very big man) matches what witnesses describe as the creepy man at her painting party. While he was incarcerated in the mid-70s, the Zodiac letters ceased.

I think the maddening thing about the Zodiac is there are so many good suspects, but each one has some deficiency that eliminates him. It could ultimately be that there were multiple Zodiacs or many working as one.

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2013

Lyle Menendez. He was seriously handsome and masculine. I also love the fact that all the while he was wearing a toupee which nobody knew about, and he was forced to reveal it and talk about it on the witness stand for about a day.

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2013

Interesting thread

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2013

I once googeled gay serial murderers, and I found two weeks worth of reading material and photos. Those guys in Houston were pretty interesting.

by Anonymousreply 2503/08/2013

Without a doubt: Dahmer.

by Anonymousreply 2603/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 2703/08/2013

Richard Speck, who tied up, raped and murdered 7 or 8 student nurses. My grandmother told me about this case when I was young, I forget why..

But one nurse hid under the beds undetected and not only survived to identify him in court but walked right up to his face.

Strangely and karmic-ally during his many years in a tough prison he was made to take female hormones and was pimped out as a whore till he died. There is a documentary on him on You Tube. It contains found footage of him in grotesque silky panties and mooby breasts, doing lines of coke off his prison pimps naked leg. Fascinating and terrible soul.

I don't think my grandmother knew that part. A radio broadcast of his case is playing in the background of Simon and Garfunkel's "Silent Night", which is probably why I asked who he was......

by Anonymousreply 2803/08/2013

You all are sick mo fo's.

by Anonymousreply 2903/08/2013

Amanda Knox, she got away with it

by Anonymousreply 3003/08/2013

Scott Peterson

Joran Van der Sloot

Alex and Derek King

by Anonymousreply 3103/08/2013

Herb Baumeister.

Gay serial killer who killed at least thirteen young men before committing suicide in the 1990s.

The family who bought the farm where he did the killings turned it into a haunted house attraction, the story was on SyFy's 'Paranormal Witness' show.

by Anonymousreply 3203/08/2013

Laura Bush. Who, if you recall, went on to become First Lady.

by Anonymousreply 3303/08/2013

Richard Loeb was so fuckin' hot. But he wasn't the killer Leopold was.

by Anonymousreply 3403/08/2013

Andrew Cunanan. I'm curious about Lee Migland.

by Anonymousreply 3503/08/2013

Lucian Carr killed David Kammerer. Ginsberg helped get rid of the body. Curious.

by Anonymousreply 3603/08/2013

r28 Yes, I saw that and it was disturbing, to say the least. He was trying to act like he loved it, "oh they would turn me loose if they saw how much fun I was having!" Sure thing, Dick. Only that doesn't look like fun, his moobs and satin panties that he had to show to anyone on request, his gross made-up features. I hope he was very humiliated and suffered greatly at the hands of his black pimp..

by Anonymousreply 3703/08/2013

Jack the Ripper.

by Anonymousreply 3803/08/2013

[quote]Richard Speck, who tied up, raped and murdered 7 or 8 student nurses.

How on earth did he manage that? You'd think they'd all gang up on him and beat the shit out of him.

by Anonymousreply 3903/08/2013

8 Anne Rule has a really good book about Diane Downs.

by Anonymousreply 4003/08/2013

Don't forget Mitt Romney as a suspect in the Zodiac killings. That wasn't just amusing campaign chatter.

by Anonymousreply 4103/08/2013

r39 They were mainly Asian and very subservient, seriously. I remember I used to work at a dungeon and late at night we would watch American Justice and they had the story of Speck. We were all thinking how great it would be if some guy broke in on us, as opposed to some meek nursing students..fuck, he would have had a stiletto up his ass so fast..

by Anonymousreply 4203/08/2013

Jodi Arias Scott Peterson Joran Van der Sloot Casey Anthony

by Anonymousreply 4303/08/2013

Fred and Rosemary West. Killed and raped lots of young women and buried them in their UK back garden, including their own daughter. Abducted and murdered Martin Amis's cousin.

Jack Unterweger, proud, vain, Austrian murderer of women and prostitutes. Taunted police and played the Euro anti-America card to get free.

by Anonymousreply 4403/08/2013

Marybeth Tinning. She had people convinced her children were dying from some rare diseases or crib deaths, but she was really killing them herself. She killed NINE of her children before anyone figured it out.

by Anonymousreply 4503/08/2013

The Anne Rule book is called "Small Sacrifices."

It was made into a 4 hour television movie starring Farrah Fawcett. She was compelling, terrific actually in the role of Diane Downs, a true sociopath. I think the complete film is on You Tube.

All of those true crime television shows like 48 Hours, etc seem to have put Anne Rule out of business. I always looked forward to her books, as she provided so much context and insight and dignity to all parties involved in complicated cases. Her research was impeccable.

Rule also knew Ted Bundy having once worked on a Distress Line with him in Seattle. Her book on his crimes is called "The Stranger Beside Me."

by Anonymousreply 4603/08/2013

Most American girls these days are more interested in Justin Bieber and One Direction than fighting the patriarchy..

by Anonymousreply 4703/08/2013

Wrong thread. Doh!

by Anonymousreply 4803/08/2013

The ones that happen nearby. You think these things happen in Jersey or somewhere.

This treacherous trio killed the son's ex and dumped her body in a church septic tank. Trials have been going on. People treating a human (mother of their grandkids!) like a bag of garbage: 'Now how do we get rid of it?'

by Anonymousreply 4903/08/2013

Joan Rivers and that Edgar thing.

by Anonymousreply 5003/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!