Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

North Korea’s threat of a preemptive nuclear strike

It’s most likely just saber rattling, right?

A lot of the people that I work with are pretty weirded out about the news. It’s not just the regular “the sky is falling” idiots (although they are all excited and talking about re-making up their end of the world kits) but it’s also quite a few of the people who know a lot about world politics and usually just roll their eyes and laugh about the latest end of the world threat.

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2013

A preemptive strike would be suicide.

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2013

I hope they go further, I hope they really go through with it so the Western world can demolish that sh*thole of a country once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2013

OP, this is the gov't that made a big deal over a retired American athlete who happens to be a bit of a crazed human being as well. As for first nuclear strikes against the US, pffffft.

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2013

I'm pretty sure we can intercept anything Pugsley sends our way.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013

This is their usual schtick.

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2013

[quote] A lot of the people that I work with are pretty weirded out.

You work with a lot of idiots.

by Anonymousreply 603/07/2013

They don't have long-range missiles that could reach the continental USA. They likely don't have accuracy to reach any US installations.

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2013

NK: We are going to bomb you to rubble and watch dogs feast on your bones!

USA: Oh that's right, it's time for their food shipment.

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2013

What if they don't use a missile for any attack. What if they have someone in the country with a so called "dirty bomb?"

I'm not wearing tin foil, just asking.

I do have a friend in the military who, about a year ago, told me that DRPK was being watched very closely with expectations of problems soon.

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2013

R9, People plot against the US all of the time, so I'm not sure it's worth giving away your belongings.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013

R10, It seems like everyone was focused upon a missile strike as the only method of delivery, which it isn't.

I'm not giving away anything, I'm burying it all in the back yard.

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2013

This is too funny. Saddam's "secret weapons of mass destruction" caused the US to invade.

North Korea says, "Yeah, we've got WMD and we're going to use them on you really soon," and nobody in the government or military blinks an eye.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2013

No oil in NK.

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2013

[quote]This is too funny. Saddam's "secret weapons of mass destruction" caused the US to invade.

That was not the real reason we invaded. That was the phony excuse the war-mongering Neo-cons peddled in the media to cover their Imperialistic Invader asses.

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!