Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why are all the Kardashian women sleeping with black men?

NO, this is not a hate racist question. I just want to know why they ALL pick and choose black men. It's rather odd, don't you think? Is there some sort of racial undertone going on with them?

by Anonymousreply 46306/25/2015

As a gay man, I can't understand why you would care about this for a single second.

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2013

Ah, all the stereotypes begin! Probably the same people who criticized Romney and the Tea Party for their biased and stereotypical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2013

I like R9's answer the best- makes sense to me- R17 is, well, racist.

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2013

21 you are an ass. I am Black so I know what I'm talking about. I have watched my Father, one of my brothers and many many other Black men act like fools for any woman, especially a White woman that blew their ego up. It is sad, but true. I didn't say every Black man is like this but the brothers that are successful are particularly vulnerable. Chris Rock does a bit about successful Black guys and White women. Funny and true.

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2013

R22, just like gay men and internalize homophobia, your own internalize racism is poisoning you- you just don't see it.

I've got news for you- I too have watch my brother make a fool of himself for two wretchedly manipulative naricistic women. He is white by the way- which I think has nothing to do with it.

And I have ten or twenty gay and straight male friends who have done the same- and others (black and white) who have not. Skin color, race, wealth, religion, sexuality have nothing to do with it. It's called human behavior.

Hopefully you'll catch on as you go through life- or maybe you won't (racism and is powerful.)

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2013

Kourtney dates a white guy.

by Anonymousreply 2603/07/2013

R2 got it right. Can you imagine those stretched out snatches?

[quote]Scott Disick is black?

They both claim they virtually never sleep together. I'm not even certain he likes women.

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2013

The girls are part black, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2013

Why don't other men warn these guys about the narcissitic, materialistic women?

Or do they in fact warn them and are ignored? Don't men know that women will give great blowjobs to trap them?

That basketball player is going to feel the pain of his narcissist fo rthe rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2013

You can think what you want but being Black in America comes with self worth issues. Along with the hyper masculine image of the Black male that fuels the need for Black men to try and live up to that image and have that for themselves.

r22 "my Father, one of my brothers and many many other Black men act like fools for any woman, especially a White woman that blew their ego up." I was saying that the women that fed their egos were the women that make them act like fools particularly White woman.

r25 Plenty of men of all colors act stupid for women based on their ego needs. I'm just saying what I've seen from a great many Black men. Any guy with a fragile ego is in danger of being played by women who know how to work insecure men. Pimps are successful because they know how to work insecure females. There are no female pimps but there are females that know how to spot and take advantage of insecure men and among Black men that is easy to find.

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2013

Cuz they're all whores

by Anonymousreply 3103/07/2013

R17 is correct

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2013

Kim exists to separate black men from their money.

Khloe's father is not Kartrashian. It was obviously some red haired curly haired guy.

by Anonymousreply 3303/07/2013

Maybe because their dad helped OJ?

by Anonymousreply 3603/07/2013

correct at r34.

by Anonymousreply 3703/07/2013

If she was just interested in manipulating insecure men, wouldn't she go after a socially awkward computer nerd or something? Those guys are desperate for contact with a woman and will do anything for it. I think she's just attracted to black guys.

by Anonymousreply 3803/07/2013

[quote] If she was just interested in manipulating insecure men, wouldn't she go after a socially awkward computer nerd or something? Those guys are desperate for contact with a woman and will do anything for it. I think she's just attracted to black guys.

Awkward computer nerds are smart and fall in love more or less based on CHARACTER or PERSONALITY.

Black men, on the other hand, want a big booty, curves, light- brite skin tone, long hair. ..Forget that the broad is a gold digging money hungry ho

by Anonymousreply 4003/07/2013

One of the Kardashian sisters is NOT with a black man at all. Is it really hard to understand why some find black men more attractive than white (or other groups of) men??

by Anonymousreply 4103/07/2013

[quote]White girls who have been with black guys are "tainted" as far as white men are concerned.

Did anyone stop to think that maybe these white girls who sleep with black men don't give a fuck what white men think because they don't want white men in the first place?

Just reading this thread, I can't help but to laugh at how some of the white people on here can't believe that some people actually aren't attracted to white people and prefer someone black.

by Anonymousreply 4403/07/2013

[quote]Black men, on the other hand, want a big booty, curves, light- brite skin tone, long hair. ..Forget that the broad is a gold digging money hungry ho

Yes, and all ugly fat chicks are paragons of virtue who only care about a man's heart, not his wallet. Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 4503/07/2013

amen r42

by Anonymousreply 4603/07/2013

Armenians are NOT Arabic, idiot @ R43.

by Anonymousreply 4703/07/2013

White men don't want their big butts.

by Anonymousreply 4803/07/2013

R47...sure...we can definitely go with that. Here's attached pic of Armenian people. They don't look white to me at all. I don't get how people can say Armenians are white. They look like a friend of mine who is from Iran.

by Anonymousreply 4903/07/2013

Because some self-hating black men think that a white girl is a prize/status symbol. Kanye admits to having this white girl fetish in his music. Lamar also is another simp. When you have money, you want to get what you didn't have access to before and for most black men this means white women. There is this weird "forbidden fruit" fetish regarding white women that many black men have. Black women usually cant stand it. In the words of Mr. Kanye West in his song Golddigger: "...and when he get on, he'll leave ya ass for a white girl. "

by Anonymousreply 5003/07/2013

Size Queens

by Anonymousreply 5103/07/2013

Stuck in Georgia in the 50s, and can stay there.

by Anonymousreply 5403/07/2013

Scott Disick is the blackest brother on the block.

by Anonymousreply 5503/07/2013

But Stormfront Troll at R53, you claim to be a bisexual femme chick on different threads. Are you confused by all the voices in your head? Can you stick with one character and be consistent?

by Anonymousreply 5703/07/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5803/07/2013

You've completely overstated the "issue", OP. Only two of the three are dating black men. And, I'd bet a million dollars they wouldn't date everyday black men - only rich celebs.

If Kim and Kourtney have a black fetish, so be it. Why does it matter? Lots of people have a "thing" for a certain group of people, whether that's healthy of not. You act like it's some serious issue that needs deep analysis to understand.

Being gay, I really don't care who the fuck people choose to date, fuck, marry, etc. as long as it's two consenting adults.

by Anonymousreply 5903/07/2013

R17 is on the money. I've seen it quite a bit with some family members of mine and even a few former friends of mine. Hell, I see those issues with gay black men from time to time too.

R25 is transparent as water, projecting his issues and trying to stop the conversation because this topic makes him uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 6003/07/2013

Certainly interracial relationships are more common and make up a higher percentage of relationships than previously.

But, the vast majority of black people still date/marry within their race (as do the vast majority of all people).

It's sad, it's like people don't even notice same-race couples, because they don't consider it abnormal, but they always notice interracial couples and because that's what they pay attention to, they're convinced that it's much more common than it actually is. Says a lot about how far we haven't come. Progress, yes. Enough, no.

by Anonymousreply 6103/07/2013

OP is an idiot. There are 6 Kardashian women and 2 of them are currently in relationships with black men.

by Anonymousreply 6203/07/2013

[quote] Lamar also is another simp. When you have money, you want to get what you didn't have access to before and for most black men this means white women.

Many, yes. Most, no. Many white people, and black women have convinced themselves that it's "most." Again, it's what they choose to notice. Yes, the white-woman-as status-symbol thing exists, not to mention that there are actually black men who genuinely fall in love with someone not black. But, again, it's not even close to being "most" black men.

by Anonymousreply 6303/07/2013

If what I read is correct, one of the younger sisters is dating Will Smith's son Jayden.

by Anonymousreply 6403/07/2013

What about the fact that Robert DeNiro exclusively dates and marries black women, care to discuss that?

I knew a woman who was a long time friend of his for many years, she told me for as long as she remembered, all his girlfriends were black.

Dating exclusively black people must be a preference for DeNiro as well as the three Kardashian sisters.

The same goes for Chris Noth, he dated model Beverly Johnson for years, he's now married to his long term girlfriend and business partner, she's black.

by Anonymousreply 6503/07/2013

She isn't dating Jayden. Jayden is fucking 14 years-old and gay. They went to dinner once.

by Anonymousreply 6603/07/2013

The K girls like the firm brown sugar.

by Anonymousreply 6703/08/2013

DeNiro and Noth simply don't bother people with their preferences, that's why nobody talks about them.

Historically it's white women-black men that make racist people's blood boil. And, unfortunately, that's still true today.

by Anonymousreply 6803/08/2013

I think what the OP is getting at is that with the exception of Kourtney, the other 4 sisters prefer black guys. I think both the younger girls are in interracial relationships now too. So in their family it's more a rule than an exception.

by Anonymousreply 6903/08/2013

Madonna likes black men and she's dating a half-black right now.

by Anonymousreply 7003/08/2013

[quote]What about the fact that Robert DeNiro exclusively dates and marries black women, care to discuss that?

That's different, DeNiro isn't a stupid Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 7203/08/2013

[quote]Madonna likes black men and she's dating a half-black right now.

Ah, no...he's Latino.

by Anonymousreply 7303/08/2013

[quote] Ah, no...he's Latino.

uh Nuh.. He is part Black,,He is a Blatino

by Anonymousreply 7403/08/2013

Scott Disick is only good looking when he smiles.

AND wearing sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 7503/08/2013

[quote]Ah, no...he's Latino

Same difference.

by Anonymousreply 7603/08/2013

A Latino is just a mulatto who speaks Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 7703/08/2013

The majority of black people who are descendant from slaves in this country come by their complexion from white MALE/black female relationships-the white male dominating and raping his chatel mostly. Only in the last century has the relationships between black men/white women been more open and accepted. A black man or boy could be lynched if he even thought about having contact with a white woman! So I guess now they, as well as white woman,are exercising their options to date whom they want-just like white men always have...

That being said,judging from the posts on this and other sites,the only people who seem to have a problem with interracial dating is, ironically,gay white males.

by Anonymousreply 7803/08/2013

because of O.J.

by Anonymousreply 7903/08/2013

R73/R74 Both of you are idiots. Madonna's current boyfriend is half black/half white and is from France. There's nothing latino about him.

by Anonymousreply 8003/08/2013

I agree with #26. Kourtney is a major dyke and Scott is as gay as a De La Renta spring frock.

by Anonymousreply 8103/08/2013

It's no different than Puffy and Justin Bieber. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

by Anonymousreply 8203/08/2013

Black mam, black man...where did you come from?

by Anonymousreply 8303/08/2013

r84, black people get AIDS too. In fact, minority women are at higher risk for HIV than their white counterparts.

I hope your hate sustains you through out your life, because nobody else will want to.

by Anonymousreply 8503/08/2013

[quote]Fuckin' AIDS boys....

Shut-up! Nobody is racist here, except you. And, incredibly ignorant!

by Anonymousreply 8603/08/2013

RICH black men !

by Anonymousreply 8703/08/2013

bitches wants to pop da luv.

by Anonymousreply 8803/08/2013

I want Kourtney

by Anonymousreply 8903/08/2013

Rob dated Reverend Run's daughter, so the preference doesn't seem to be limited to the girls.

by Anonymousreply 9207/24/2013

Kourtney is hot! She has a better body than Kim, and her face isn't completely ruined by plastic surgery like Kim's either.

by Anonymousreply 9408/24/2013

Rob dated a girl?

by Anonymousreply 9508/24/2013

The mom isn't (and previously wasn't when married to her ex-husband). One of the daughters (Kourtney) isn't. So, in that relatively small sample, 50% are not sleeping with black men. That's not even close to "all."

So, the OP's purposefully hyperbolic headline is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 9808/24/2013

Because they can and nobody cares

by Anonymousreply 9910/01/2013

Totally none PC, but black men and white women have always been attracted to each other because black men are at the top of the masculinity spectrum and white women have been put on a pedestal as the ideal by white society. Even regular white women married to their boring white husband probably have rape fantasies about being ravished by a black man. That is something white men find difficult to accept or even contemplate. The Old Spice ad was spot on for many white people, you may be married to that, but you know this is what you really want.

Black men are not usually physically attracted to white women because they lack the body type (curvaceous with a big round booty) that excites them, but are motivated by the forbidden fruit aspect and basically sticking it to white men. Sort of a status symbol that's only present in western societies because black men in Africa don't aspire to be with white women.

Also, white men who act black are considered very attractive in the white community. White girls are all over the Eminems, Justin Timberlakes, Robin Thickes and John Cenas because they can publicly lust after without white society judging them.

by Anonymousreply 10010/01/2013

For black men, to find white women with a butt like Kim's is to hit the jackpot. The skinny Gwyneth Paltrow types with bodies of 12-year-old boy types of bodies don't do it for them.

by Anonymousreply 10110/01/2013

Because historically, the image of a black man and a white woman is very disturbing to white men in particular. Black women hate it too but for a different reason, they feel like white women are stealing their men.

by Anonymousreply 10310/01/2013

Someone once told me that at the very heart of racism is a white guy's fear that he will lose his woman to a black guy. I don't know why, but I don't think it's that far off base.

On another note, my friend has a a tight little blond guy with a major bubble butt and can't keep the black guys away. So maybe there's something to it.

by Anonymousreply 10410/01/2013

Black men are very attractive, they can have very natural, earthy personalities. There is just a smooth grace to their movements and voice, you see your sister's boyfriend and you start looking for that. Those women don't need their boyfriend's money, they're choosing who pleases them. We are attracted to who we are attracted to. I think they are a boring group of people but who they choose as their lovers might be the only authentic, meaningful thing they do.

by Anonymousreply 10510/01/2013

Kardhasian's don't love black men. They only date them to get press attention. White man won't be caught dead with them.

by Anonymousreply 10610/01/2013

Shouldn't the question be

"Why do black men sleep with the Kartrasians?"

by Anonymousreply 10710/01/2013

I see it in Europe: White women throw themselves at Black men in huge numbers. Once I was at a club in Copenhagen and saw them literally swarming around two Black men while there were plenty of single White guys at the bar.

by Anonymousreply 10810/01/2013

R59, it is Kim and Khloe who are with black men, not Kourtney.

And the two younger sisters aged 16 and 17 (their mother is Kris Kardashian and their father is Bruce Jenner) both date young black men too.

by Anonymousreply 10910/01/2013

Kanye West is so deeply unattractive both in looks and personality.

by Anonymousreply 11010/01/2013

R62, Kim and Khloe are with black men, and Kim always dated black men and her first husband was black.

The two younger sisters ages 16 and 17 (Bruce Jenner is their father) date young black men and are never seen dating young white men.

by Anonymousreply 11110/01/2013

Hmmm, because maybe some women are attracted to black men? Just like how some women are attracted to Arab men, or like how some women are attracted to Asian men, or like how some women are attracted to Latino men. What is the problem?

by Anonymousreply 11210/01/2013

Kourtney has been with Scott long-term, we haven't seen her date other men so we don't know if she has a type. Kim and Khloe have consistently dated black men. That the younger girls are now dating black guys too is hardly a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 11310/01/2013

It is of interest because it is so pervasive among the five Kardashian sisters, and normally among sisters 4 out 5 of them would not be with black men.

by Anonymousreply 11410/01/2013

Asian men...yummie

by Anonymousreply 11510/01/2013

[quote]White girls who have been with black guys are "tainted" as far as white men are concerned. "Dude, she fucks black guys. That's sick, bro!" A white girl with a known history of dating black men becomes unappealing to white men. They consider the girl to be trashy and to have something fundamentally wrong with her.

R35 has a point but not in the way he hoped. White guys become intimidated once they find out a girl has fucked black guys. They feel inadequate and fear they won't be able to satisfy her once she's had a taste of black dick.

by Anonymousreply 11610/01/2013

You would think Kim would do a lot better in the dating and husband department than she does.

She really has a beautiful face and a luscious body.

So because she does not do better with dating and marriage, perhaps she has personality deficits and intellect deficits, and her interests are too narrow, and she lacks in the art of conversation. Plus she is uneducated.

by Anonymousreply 11710/01/2013

No, R116, I think R35's explanation is much more accurate than yours is.

by Anonymousreply 11810/01/2013

r117. She dated Reggie Bush, one of the hottest men in America, period.

by Anonymousreply 11910/01/2013

She does not have a beautiful face. She has a plastic, dead face. She USED to have a beautiful face, before she was embalmed.

by Anonymousreply 12010/01/2013

yes, she has had lots of work done. and i think her butt is fake too.

by Anonymousreply 12110/01/2013

R119, yes, Reggie Bush was the one exception in Kim's group of men who is attractive.

Her first husband was not attractive at all, and Kanye West is homely. And other men she dated were not attractive or had a lousy personality like her second husband.

Do we know if Reggie Bush has a nice personality to match his good looks, though?

And Reggie did not want to marry Kim. He left her and took up with a tattooed trashy looking person who he is currently with.

by Anonymousreply 12210/01/2013

Black men don't mind big hairy women

by Anonymousreply 12310/01/2013

Reggie and Kim broke up because she cheated on him with Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 12410/01/2013

Reggie is so sexy.

by Anonymousreply 12510/01/2013

Kim and Reggie together, now that is a sex tape I'd like to see.

by Anonymousreply 12610/01/2013

Reggie's ass is bigger than Kim's.

by Anonymousreply 12710/01/2013

R122, Reggie's new gf/fiancee is lovely when not posed and actually an accomplished ballroom dancer.

I think the answer to OP's question lies within the LA pecking order. Black guys aside, most white men of note in LA wouldn't touch these girls due to racism and lack of pedigree. Kris saw the writing on the wall and taught her girls the art of working 'the ethnics'. Looked how well it worked for her with Kardashian senior!

by Anonymousreply 12810/01/2013

Not that it matters but Heidi Klum went black then went back. Her bf/s for the last couple of years since the divorce have been white.

As far as the Kardashians, they exist to take black men's money away.

by Anonymousreply 12910/01/2013

Reggie's big ass making Kim's look small.

by Anonymousreply 13010/01/2013

That's what you tell yourselves to make you feel better r128. And Bruce Jenner isn't black. Heidi Klum had a ton of kids with Seal who's a known modeliser. So, their married ran it's course and they got divorced. It would be silly to expect her to only sleep with black guys from now on. It would mean she was with him just because he's black not love.

by Anonymousreply 13110/01/2013

R129, Heidi Klum has been with just one man before and after the divorce - her tall white bodyguard who became her lover and boyfriend.

She was involved with the bodyguard before she and Seal broke up. At least slightly before they broke up.

R124, that is not true at all. Reggie Bush did NOT break up with Kim because she cheated with Kanye. Reggie left Kim long before she even started dating Kanye. Reggie did not want to marry Kim. Kim tried to get Reggie back.

by Anonymousreply 13210/01/2013

It is clearly an ethnic identity pride thing. The Russians were cold hearted and hairy. The turks were blood thirsty. It was time to take their Armenian love making (and ACTING!) skills and head a bit further south in search for warmer hearts and bed fellows.

Plus... I think the asses might play a small... ahem... roll

by Anonymousreply 13310/01/2013

Because black cock is the only cock big enough to fill their gaping, stretched out, Grand Canyon sized twats. And even black dudes have to strap a board to their ass so they won't fall in those bottomless,cavernous chasms.

by Anonymousreply 13410/01/2013

R128, Reggie's girlfriend has one of those weird haircuts which is completely shaved to the scalp on one side and long hair on the other side. It is grotesque in the photo I saw.

Plus she has prominent tattoos and wears lots of skin revealing outfits where the prominent tattoos show.

R131, what does Kris Kardashian's marriages have to do with her five daughter's dating life and marriages? Kris Kardashian is not Armenian - she just married an Armenian (Robert Kardashian) and then a white man (Bruce Jenner)

by Anonymousreply 13510/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 13610/01/2013

R133, R134, Kim and Khloe have big asses, but the two young sisters age 16 and 17 are very slender with small asses - one is a very skinny model. (and these two young sisters date black men)

R134, Kim may be stretched, but the two teenage sisters barely just started dating within the past year.

Khloe never had many dates at all before she married the homely Lamar within 30 days of meeting him.

by Anonymousreply 13710/01/2013

There's no denying black men are at the top of the masculinity totem pole. Ahead latinos, whites and Asians in that order. White women know this and fantasise about them. Even Sarah Palin had to sample Glen Rice and you know she liked it.

by Anonymousreply 13810/01/2013

Yes, Kanye West is so masculine, R138. And women fantasize so much about him. NO

by Anonymousreply 13910/01/2013

They have their own money r136.

by Anonymousreply 14010/01/2013

r132. Rapper Consequence claims Kanye West had affair with Kim Kardashian while she was still in a relationship with Reggie Bush. This is Kanye's former friend who says Kim and Kanye would hook up in hotel rooms while she was still dating Reggie and before she met Kris Humphries.

Kanye may not be masculine but he's got that extra bad boy edge that comes so effortlessly to black guys. Even Ray J wasn't hot but he was dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 14110/02/2013

This bitch used to work for me. She was the fucking help.

by Anonymousreply 14310/02/2013

It's a no brainer. Black men are the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 14410/02/2013

It don't matter if you're black or white. As long as you're black.

by Anonymousreply 14510/02/2013

[quote]There's no denying black men are at the top of the masculinity totem pole.

Mary, preach it!!!

by Anonymousreply 14610/02/2013

To quote Cher-"What I know about the Kardasians could fit on the head of a pin and still leave from for the Lord's prayer".

I know practically nothing about them.

-Why are they called gold diggers ? They seem to be making their own $$$$ hand over fist.

-What does this Scott Disick do for a living ? Does he mooch off of Kourtney ? I don't think I've ever seen him smile in a pic.

by Anonymousreply 14710/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 14810/02/2013

Another Preach! For r142!

Scott was a nothing until he hitched onto the kardashian train,which is the reverse for the black men-who must be wealthy first

by Anonymousreply 14910/02/2013

It's a class thing

by Anonymousreply 15010/02/2013

Do you all think Kanye really slept with Kim to have that baby girl? Is he bi?

by Anonymousreply 15110/02/2013

Black dudes are hot and masculine

by Anonymousreply 15210/02/2013

Although people tend to think Kris Humphries is a jerk, many people find him physically attractive. He has that biracial look many find appealing and he has a buff jock bod.

by Anonymousreply 15310/02/2013

I still don't know what any of those Kardashian women do for a living.

They are famous for being famous, then, in turn, got tons of branding deals? They certainly don't have any talent. The idiot Americans who've made these bimbos wealthy, well, what is their excuse?!

The loopy mom Kris appears to be her daughters pimp.

What's so shocking was finding out that Holy Roller phony baloney Kathie-Lee Gifford is best friends with Kris Jenner! I find this extremely odd.

Let me get this straight, Kathie-Lee, an obnoxious bitch who stands in judgment of anyone who doesn't share her religious and political views is best friends with a woman who is literally pimping out her daughters, one of which made a sex video, then achieved fame because of the that?!

The next time Kathie-Lee frowns at Hoda's choice of music, the bitch needs to check herself and her choice of friends..!!!

by Anonymousreply 15410/02/2013

Say what you want about Kim. I will always be grateful to here for knocking that cooze Paris Hilton out of the spotlight. I don't care who Kim fucks, but Paris Hilton was a boil on the ass of society.

by Anonymousreply 15510/02/2013

I second r155. She killed off Paris Hilton as a celebrity. And knowing just how much it must kill Paris Hilton to see how big the Kardashians have become is enough for me to ALMOST give them a pass.

by Anonymousreply 15610/02/2013

SHe followed Paris Hilton to a T. Paris had a sex tape, got famous for it, so Kim went out and got a sex tape. Except her whole family got famous for it when Gaycrest put them on E.

by Anonymousreply 15710/02/2013

Paris used to pay Kim to shop for her or something like that. Now Paris can't get arrested. What did she not do that the Kardashians are doing? You have to admit that as far as reality careers go, they've had real longevity despite many of us proclaiming them "ovah" for years.

by Anonymousreply 15810/02/2013

Don't cry for Paris Hilton, she may be d list here but she is making billions - yes with a b - in product sales overseas. She is like a god in Japan. Put her name on a shitcicle and it would sell out in a second in Japan.

by Anonymousreply 15910/02/2013

R154, you write the same thing over and over repeatedly in various threads. You keep asking what do the Kardashians do? Everyone answers your question but you keep asking.

The Kardashians and Jenners have a very long running reality show on the E! Entertainment Channel which runs on Sunday nights.

They became famouse thru this long running reality show which shows their daily lives and various activities plus it shows the family interacting with each other.

They receive millions of dollars for doing this long running show.

And yes, the reality show led to endorsement deals and lots of public appearances. And the Kardashians own several women's clothing stores called DASH.

by Anonymousreply 16010/03/2013

Bravo r160.

by Anonymousreply 16110/12/2013

R38, they may be insecure and awkward, but they're not stupid.

by Anonymousreply 16210/12/2013

People keep asking why these rich black guys date these women who are obvious gold-diggers. Easy--the women are expenses. Like their flashy cars and homes the women are a status symbol that they don't mind paying for if it gives them clout.

by Anonymousreply 16310/12/2013

I wouldn't consider that sasquatch looking sister to be some sort of prize R163. I do think the black men that associate with them are quite pathetic. These men should realiza by now that the Katrash women only use black men for press attention.

by Anonymousreply 16410/12/2013

White men won't go near them so they settle for insecure black men.

by Anonymousreply 16510/12/2013

Some of you are obviously posting from 1910 in Georgia. I'm not going to call you racist, but you are clearly backwards morons who absolutely have no clue about anything on earth. If Kim Kardashian wanted a white guy, she could date one. Any number of white guys. What I don't understand is why so many white guys give a fuck about what the Kardashians do with their pussies. Who cares who they fuck. Is anyone telling you who to fuck?

by Anonymousreply 16610/12/2013

R166, Kim and her sister don't date or marry black men for love. They only date and marry them for publicity and to suck the life out of them. If they had the oppurtunity to date a rich and famous white man they would but those white aren't going to give them the time or day.

by Anonymousreply 16710/12/2013

I will call those posters racists because that is what they are.

by Anonymousreply 16810/12/2013

R167 please jump into a vat of hot boiling grease, because that is what you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 16910/12/2013

Are we going to discuss that Kim and Kanye are most likely just buds, and his heart, and dick really just belongs to Riccardo Tisci?

by Anonymousreply 17010/12/2013

R165 Years before their reputation proceeded them both Kim and Khloe dated black/mixed race men. I believe Kim dated one of Michael jacksons nephews when she was in high school. Oh and let's not act as though they couldnt find some simpleton wealthy,white male fame whore who wouldn't want their puss. I know it pains you but Khloe and Kim, seemingly are not into white dudes. Not everyone is. Don't cry too much, babes.

by Anonymousreply 17110/12/2013

Totally co sign R169. That poster is just pressed as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 17210/12/2013

It is odd to me how ethnic the Kardashian sisters look when their mother Kris is 100% anglo/white and their father was Armenian, but light skinned. The K sisters look very dark to me - very dark hair, olive skin, dark eyes, ethnic looking features. Kris obviously dyes her hair, but her sister Karen looks like a regular pale white person with brown hair. I don't know why Kris looks darker and the girls are ever darker. When I first saw them in the magazines and on tv, I thought they were Arabic or mixed black/white.

by Anonymousreply 17310/12/2013

R168, I'm not racist but I know Kim and Kris are. In fact, it was Kris who encouraged her daughters to date black men because she thinks they are dumb and easier to manipulate. It has been said that Kim referred to her black female friends as her "aunt jemima crew". You won't believe the other things they say about black people behind their backs.

by Anonymousreply 17410/12/2013

The idea that no white men would want these chicks--even homely Khloe--is laughable. Also, Khourtney has two kids with the WASPiest dude in the US, but I guess we'll ignore that?

by Anonymousreply 17510/12/2013

I know plenty of white guys that would want the Kartrashians: they are usually short, fat, balding, middle-aged Irish-Catholic guys.

by Anonymousreply 17610/12/2013

R173 The girls ramp up looking more 'ethnic' because they use fake tan and obviously wear darker foundation. Ethnic features, for sure was always there but if you look at childhood pics of them, none of them were as dark as they are now.

by Anonymousreply 17710/12/2013

I thought that Kanye was fucking that Italian guy Ricardi Ticci.

by Anonymousreply 17810/12/2013

you thought wrong, dude

by Anonymousreply 17910/12/2013

r179 is a frau.

by Anonymousreply 18010/12/2013

The guys name is Ricardo Tisci and he IS fucking Kanye. Go to hell R179.

by Anonymousreply 18110/12/2013

[quote]If they had the oppurtunity to date a rich and famous white man they would but those white aren't going to give them the time or day

Right. Because the black community alone is responsible for the ubiquity in the celeb scene. Whites are still the majority and no one becomes mainstream without them. If only black people cared about the Kardashians, they'd be niche celebs like Lala Anthony. And their current status is enough to land them men of all races, but they've been dating black guys since high school.

And bullshit r174. You would know that, how? And racists to the point of marrying these men and having kids with them? Remember, the Kardashians are richer than most celebs, nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 18210/13/2013

R180 is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 18310/13/2013

That's right, R149. I think he is an opportunist and were he female many would not have hesitated calling him a gold digger from day one. He's had 2 kids with her to ensure that she ain't going anywhere, and that he keeps his status/money.

by Anonymousreply 18410/13/2013

Of course there are going to be white men who love them. LOL at people thinking white, straight males have 'standards'. Two of the girls quite clearly are not attracted to white. They are blatantly not interested. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 18510/13/2013

r186, is that why Kourtney is with Scott Disick? Black men won't ask her out?

by Anonymousreply 18710/14/2013

Look, blacks are few and far between in Malibu, yet they always gone for them even in high school. Kim lost her virginity at 14 to Michael Jackson's nephew, TJ.

by Anonymousreply 18810/14/2013

r182 A perfect post. People are just shocked and threatened that a white woman could find black men more attractive than white men. Kim Kardashian was dating black men before she was a household name.

Anyone who prefers non-white people are always depicted as freaks or desperate or having some kink. Because god forbid someone not adhere to white beauty standards.

by Anonymousreply 18910/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 19010/14/2013

Kim Kardashian is a freak.

Very superficial, her priorities are flaunting wealth, and constant maintenance and tending to her outer appearance, doesn't seem to ever read a book or newspaper

by Anonymousreply 19110/14/2013

No offense but white men are boring, have small penises, are boring, are obsessed with money, are boring, and have small penises. I dated a few white men back in the day. They were boring and had small penises without exception. Black men live life to the fullest and are hung (almost without exception).

by Anonymousreply 19210/14/2013

A lot of the queens on DL are racist shut ins who imagine themselves living on a plantation in antebellum Mississippi, wearing hoop skirts and getting vapors. They have no clue about the real world other than a bunch of Jim Crow era nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 19310/14/2013

Agreed, R193. Many of the bigoted bitches on here are "of a certain age". They were in the closet/married when it wasn't okay to be out or have always been single. It kills them internally to see the young white men they crave run after darker skinned and finer guys rather than them.

by Anonymousreply 19410/14/2013

Not all white men. Just some of the gay, log cabin, closeted, bigots on DL.

by Anonymousreply 19710/14/2013

Kanye West is deeply unattractive physically and in personality.

As is Lamar Odom - homely with terrible personal habits and has personality problems

by Anonymousreply 19810/14/2013

R193 you are spot on. Let's add on rabid misogynists and it pretty much sums most of them up.

by Anonymousreply 20010/14/2013

I love the Kardashians. They are my favorite actresses of all time. They need an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 20110/14/2013

Nothing is odd about it. Where in this country are you living in that you have never seen a white person with a black person. HELLO

by Anonymousreply 20410/15/2013

[quote]Also, Khourtney has two kids with the WASPiest dude in the US, but I guess we'll ignore that?

Considering Scott is Jewish, yeah, you can ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 20510/15/2013

They love us because we got the biggest dicks on Earth. They know when they see a black man that it's no game. We mean business. They know what they're lookin' for and it's just a zip of the zipper away. 9 out of 10 black men are hung above average and 8 out of 10 are far above average. They're not dummies. They know what's up.

by Anonymousreply 20610/15/2013

Kim got to have sex with Reggie Bush ... REGGIE FUCKING BUSH!

by Anonymousreply 20710/15/2013

Reggie Bush is a perfect example of why white women will never leave black men alone. They'll always want it and like it and white men will always be threatened by that.

by Anonymousreply 20810/15/2013

I can't imagine how incredible it must be to date Reggie Bush.

by Anonymousreply 20910/15/2013

Kim should've had his babies first.

by Anonymousreply 21110/15/2013

Grandma MJ looks like Diane Keaton.

by Anonymousreply 21210/15/2013

R214, by your incorrect logic, only Kim, Kourtney, and Robert Jr are Armenian.

Khloe has a different father apparently.

Kylie and Kendall, age 16 and 17, have white Bruce Jenner as their father and white Kris Kardashian as their mother.

Kris Kardashian, the mother, is white, not Armenian.

And Kim, Kourtney, and Robert Jr are only half-Armenian with their father being Armenian and their mother being white.

by Anonymousreply 21610/15/2013

Sleeping? Maybe they're tired. Fucking? Maybe they like chocolate.

by Anonymousreply 21710/15/2013

This one drop rule that we americans are obsessed with needs to stop. On top of that they are half armenian culturally, they are caucasion.

Just like the African (Negroid) race can be vast in color and physical traits, so can the Caucasion race.

by Anonymousreply 21810/17/2013

Cher is Armenian and considered white. Armenians are white.

by Anonymousreply 21910/17/2013

Oh, and Kendall Jenner is the latest in that family to black men exclusively. This is her second or third black guy since she started dating publicly.

by Anonymousreply 22010/17/2013

black dudes are more masculine and know how to put it down!

by Anonymousreply 22110/17/2013

We have big johnsons and that's what the ladies like. There are some hung white dudes out there but most (like 95%) are 5 inches or less. With a Black man you know you're gonna get a huge one (at least 8 inches) nine times out of ten. Fact of life. The big dick takes you places a little "pinky" can't.

by Anonymousreply 22210/17/2013

Reggie Bush is one of the most beautiful men alive. KIm has nowhere to go but down from him. Kanye is a joke. A closeted joke.

by Anonymousreply 22310/17/2013

$$$$$$$ - do those dumb sluts ever do anything for any other reason?

by Anonymousreply 22410/17/2013

Why doesn't somebody start a thread about Reggie Bush? Seems that would be a more interesting topic and may attract less lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 22510/17/2013

r226, you sound so white. A blaaack rapper, a blaaack rapper.

by Anonymousreply 22710/17/2013

Black is where its at. We have it all. The looks. The brains. The athletic ability. The sex appeal. The monsta dicks. We got it all and we ain't shy about satisfyin' our partner. We're the most sexual men on earth and no one can deny that. Give us money and power and we are unstoppable. Big, stud Black man with a huge tool or a little, pasty pink guy with a pinky finger for a dick? Easy choice.

by Anonymousreply 22810/18/2013

Black dudes are so hot. Superior masculinity and bods.

by Anonymousreply 23010/18/2013

Word to your mother: Not all black men have big dicks and very few white men have small dicks. The statement that white men average 5" or less is ludicrous. I have slept with 30 white men and most are between 6 and 7 inches. Not small. I have been with one black man and he was about 6 inches. Incidentally, the only other man I was with was Asian and he was about 7 inches, so it just goes to show...

by Anonymousreply 23110/19/2013

As annoying as Kourtney is, she seems to be the only one with some sense. She didn't get married. What's up with the younger sisters Kendall and Kylie dating black guys as well? Wouldn't be such a big deal but a black scientologist ie..Jaden Smith....WTF?!!!

by Anonymousreply 23311/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 23511/09/2013

Black dudes are hot

by Anonymousreply 23611/09/2013

Most black men refuse to go down on a woman.

That ain't satisfying(for her), no matter what they think!

by Anonymousreply 23811/09/2013

I have my opinions on why the Kardashian women date black men exclusively. They can get with top black atheletes and urban rappers because they're white /exotical. Meaning not a black women. These athletes are physically stunning and masculine but quite frankly they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer if you know what I mean. They are easily manipulated into a relationship since most of them have little exposure to worlds outside of playing fields/gyms and the ghetto/lower class world they came from. These black men are still very impressed with white/ non black women. It's quite sad but true. There are many black men who date black women but once they become rich these white chicks are all over them and they do behave differently than black women. Note that you don't see the K girls messing with any other prominent black men like actors, politicans, businessmen, etc. because they're too smart to get involved with them. It's just the dumb athletes/rappers.

Plus once you go black you don't go back might be true but in the USA in many communities once you go black you CAN'T go back. Even in the year 2013 there is a stigma against white women who have dated black men. Many white men won't touch a white women if they know she's been with a n!gger. Maybe in the larger cities among the younger people it might be changing. But most white guys with something going for them are not going to seriously hook up with a white woman that dates black men. Plus quite frankly most white men who are rich and sucessful (athletes included) want blondes. Not dark ethnic white women like the Kardashians. They're not considered attractive enough. But to a black skinned man with negroid features and nappy hair, they're beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 23911/09/2013

R239 Who gives a shit? Did you ever stop to think that most of those women don't give a fuck about white men one way or the other? White people are not special or a prized possession to everyone, contrary to popular belief.

by Anonymousreply 24011/09/2013

I have no idea about the other Kardashian girls, but Kim's been a hooker for years and years. She's been turning tricks ever since she was a lowly hanger-on of Paris Hilton's. All the girls who hung out with Paris were turning tricks.

She gets a huge payday from Black men, especially gay Black men like Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 24111/09/2013

The entire family is so fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 24311/09/2013

Cause black dudes are sexy

by Anonymousreply 24411/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 24511/16/2013

R239, I agree with you on most points. I do see more wealthy white men dating black women now though...especially Jewish men (in LA). It pisses the Jewish women off to no end. Also, the poster who said that Kim was a hooker when she was younger is correct. Her best friend Britney Gastinau was a hooker as well (and is still turning tricks as far as I know...despite her massive weight gain).

by Anonymousreply 24611/16/2013

Seriously, Kris has to be disappointed that none of her daughters have been able to land a high quality mainstream man. She somehow had both Bob Kardashian and Bruce Jenner eating out of her hand and surely expected the same for her spawn. I mean please, other women don't even want Kanye,Lamar or Scott. It's like when Jennifer Lopez scratched and clawed trying to hold on to Ben Affleck, except the K girls aren't even close to dating anyone of that caliber.

by Anonymousreply 24711/16/2013

For some reason when a black man is successful not only does he get a white woman, but usually someone beneath his station. Starting to see this in the LGBT community as well, mainly with lesbians though. Too many decent black lesbians with funky low class white girls.

by Anonymousreply 24811/16/2013

Divorce filed by Khloe

by Anonymousreply 24912/14/2013

Rumor has it Matt Kemp is their latest victim. Can't believe a talented handsome person like him will lower himself hooking up with these people. Does he know how the Katrashian operate? If this is true his career will be over in no time. They seem to destroy the lives of every man they get involved with. They do nothing but use and exploit rich black men for their own personal gain. When these men are of no use to them anymore they discard them. Just look at Lamar.

by Anonymousreply 25112/15/2013

if only Rob Kardashian was into black men....

by Anonymousreply 25312/15/2013

Oh yes he is, r253, oh yes he is!

by Anonymousreply 25412/15/2013

But Kendall is dating Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 25512/15/2013

I think it's because they know that the black men they choose are so excited to have a rich white chick on their arms they get treated better than some right white dude who could have most any white chick he wanted. At least that's what those dumbass gipsy think.

by Anonymousreply 25612/15/2013

Kim was a hooker? Really? Britney too? Promiscuous yes but turning tricks sounds suspect.

by Anonymousreply 25712/15/2013

black dont crack

by Anonymousreply 25912/22/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 26112/23/2013

kim stalked megan fox for a couple months then asked her out at the premiere of the second transformers.

by Anonymousreply 26212/23/2013

Keep drinking the eggnog, R260/263. Jane Fonda would slit her own throat before she would go anywhere near a worthless skank like Kardashian. And the idea that KK was ever a mid-level anything is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 26412/23/2013

R260/263,what about Bruce,Rob,Scott,any gossip? It can`t be that you know nothing about them.

by Anonymousreply 26512/23/2013

264 is referring to this.

by Anonymousreply 26612/23/2013

Matt Kemp is smarter than that

by Anonymousreply 26701/01/2014

R261, the Katrashian girls learned everything from their demented mother. It was well known back in the day that Kris was a groupie who slept around with black athletes including OJ Simpson ,Marcus Allen and others. Kris and Robert Kardashian use to host sex and drugs parties for famous people. Robert was a drug dealer to the stars. This is one of the main reasons why I can't stand this family, they are dirty and originally got rich off of dirty money. This family did not come from old money like Paris and Nicky Hilton. Kris taught her daughters to target black men because they easier to manipulate. Matt Kemp is their latest prey.

by Anonymousreply 26801/01/2014

263, it explains why most of these black men prefer only to date white women. White women are more willing to beard and basically look the other way. Its a little more difficult to find a black woman who will pretend with the charade like Jada, Nichole Murphy and Tracey Edmonds. Most black women won't keep quiet about their men creeping with other dudes. Its safer to date and marry white.R263, you think Kim was bearding for Reggie Bush?

by Anonymousreply 26901/01/2014

[quote] it explains why most of these black men prefer only to date white women.

Honestly who are these "most" black men who only date white women? If we were to list the most high profile black celebrities a large majority are partnered with African American women. Denzel, Will Smith, Jay-Z, Obama ... almost every high profile black man I can think of is with a black woman.

by Anonymousreply 27001/01/2014

As a black man I will say that the Kardashians are actually the perfect type of woman for these men. Many black men (and almost everyone else in the west) idolize white woman, but are raised by black women who generally loath white women's hold over them. The Kardashian's middle eastern features give them the white woman traits; hair, personality, family; while still being "ethnic" enough.

A black man with Kim can say well at least she's not white. I've seen this argument played out many times when black men are with Hispanics; at least they aren't white, blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 27101/01/2014

But the Kardashian's are white. They're half-Armenian, all-European. They're white women.

And R264, it appears that Jane and Kim are very friendly. Besides which Fonda is well-known for her sex parties, and even propositioned her stepmother.

She still has sex with women and was still buying female entertainers for parties within the last decade; she still gets studio hookers when she wants them. It's not hard to believe at all that Kardashian (who got her start as a prostitute) was on her guest list or that her tongue was between her folds. Kim doubled with Heather Spytek and dated her in 2002.

by Anonymousreply 27201/01/2014

Cuz they are foot long hunters. FLH. That's what They deserve. Don't forget, their father was O.J.'s friend!

by Anonymousreply 27301/11/2014

Reading this thread along with the 'Don't say Asia or Africa!' thread. They go together like peanut butter and jelly.

by Anonymousreply 27501/11/2014

Kim is definitely bisexual and has had sex with lots of women (mainly porn stars), we hear that everywhere (ditto with Kayne bearding situation). However, Kim fucking all the A-list dykes (Rosie, Ellen, JODIE FOSTER?)? I just can't see it at all. Kim is more someone like Gillian Anderson's type (ethnic, bi, curvy, on the down low) but I just can't see frigid Jodie, blonde-loving Ellen and crazy Rosie going for it. I can't even see how it would help Kim's career.

by Anonymousreply 27601/11/2014

by Anonymousreply 27701/22/2014

Why on earth would I want waste my beautiful mind thinking about this?

by Anonymousreply 27801/22/2014

Once you had black you can't go back.

by Anonymousreply 27902/13/2014

any new prospects?

by Anonymousreply 28002/15/2014

Scott disick isn't black. The last fotball player kim married wasn't black. Your confused

by Anonymousreply 28102/17/2014

They all have herpes anyways so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 28202/17/2014

r281, it is better to say nothing, than to say something everyone knows is so wrong. Dude, Kim Kardashian dated NBA player Kris Humphries, a black dude. Uh, and ya know, NBA players play BASKETBALL.

by Anonymousreply 28302/17/2014

R283 Half black I think.

by Anonymousreply 28402/17/2014

Everybody got their passionate disire

by Anonymousreply 28502/19/2014

A couple of Kim Kardashian’s exes almost bumped into each other in West Hollywood on Thursday — and boy would we love to hear the stories they could tell!

Kris Humphries, who was married to Kim for 72 days, was spotted shopping at James Perse in West Hollywood at the same time when Reggie Bush, another one of Kim’s exes, was around the corner having lunch at The Ivy with his family.

No one was injured in the near miss.

“Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 28603/12/2014

r281, how ignorant can you be of sports, man? Kris Humphries is a well-known black basketball player.

by Anonymousreply 28703/12/2014

Why do you sleep with men, OP?

by Anonymousreply 28803/12/2014

kim is a beautiful woman. it's a shame that kanye picked her over a black woman but then again , she is so gorgeous. I think I would too.

I wish I was a Kardashian. they all are so cute and have fun lives.

by Anonymousreply 28903/12/2014

[38] Yeah, but in this information-age, awkward computer nerds basically rule the world and can break into your computer and mess up your life big time, if you doublecross them.

by Anonymousreply 29003/12/2014

Has anyone checked the target audience demographics?

It's amusing that so many people take these Kardashians' doings seriously.

by Anonymousreply 29203/12/2014

Ask Timberlake

by Anonymousreply 29303/12/2014

The Kardashians are lovely folks. The pinnacle of class.

by Anonymousreply 29403/12/2014

by Anonymousreply 29503/12/2014

Black dudes are hottest

by Anonymousreply 29603/14/2014

i,m black do you white people realy want to go there. by bubba

by Anonymousreply 29703/31/2014

Nice bit of confirmation of R260's claim that Jane Fonda has sexual history with Kim K:

While the British journalist and the reality star were talking, Jane Fonda just happened to glide by.

“‘I love her,’ sighed Kim. ‘Such a strong woman. And she’s always grabbing my butt or my boobs!'” the 33-year-old told Morgan.

Yep, she just admitted it! When Morgan questioned the words that just came out of her mouth, Kim replied, “Yes, she loves them!”

I bet she does!

Elsewhere there are quotes from Fonda on Kardashian, including how Kardashian's beauty takes Fonda's "breath away".

From the start Kim K has had prostitution rumors and if she was for sale I'm a believer that Jane Fonda bought her.

by Anonymousreply 29804/03/2014

armenians aren't white

kardashians make me sick

khloe is pretty just really tall and fat

by Anonymousreply 30104/20/2014

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are set to walk down the aisle outside Paris on May 24.

They already have a guest list in place, according to a Thursday report from People.

The 33-year-old reality star and the 36-year-old rapper will invite the entire Kardashian clan, including Kris Jenner's estranged husband Bruce and her reclusive son Rob, but Khloe won't be asking her new boyfriend French Montana to make the trip to France.

by Anonymousreply 30205/02/2014

by Anonymousreply 30305/04/2014

because they are attracted to only those that have the best chance of fertilizing them. you have a big african ass you need the big black dick

by Anonymousreply 30505/07/2014

Black dudes are hotter, more macho. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 30605/07/2014

R301 Armenians are white. The greatest concentration of their Y-DNA is the R1b genetic marker.That DNA is the most dominant in Western Europe.The mom is German and Dutch and is not Armenian.

by Anonymousreply 30705/07/2014

watch out Jeremy Meeks

by Anonymousreply 30806/21/2014

by Anonymousreply 30906/30/2014

Because in general, women date men who want them badly. And, if they have a choice, they will date the "best one" of that group. Women will wash and repeat this system indefinitely.

Women have a strong need to be adored by their mate, while men have a strong need to be with a "10." When a "10" degrades to "9," men start looking for a "10" again. Men will wash and repeat this system indefinitely.

Until men and women grow up and start valuing mature, long-term commitments, this juvenile Peter Pan/Snow White fantasy probably won't end until someone or something pulls the rug out from underneath them.

by Anonymousreply 31007/05/2014

so hot

by Anonymousreply 31107/06/2014

Black Dudes rock

by Anonymousreply 31207/07/2014

Two out of five is All?

by Anonymousreply 31307/07/2014

one of the younger Jenner ones is dating Will Smith's satan spawn. os three out of 5...I remember Khloe being punked by Kelly Osbourne - the Pizza Delivery guy gets his dick caught in his zipper (not really) Khloe is on the phone with 911 and when they ask if it is discolored she says "I don't know i have never seen a white one.."

by Anonymousreply 31407/07/2014

The two young daughters are on their way to crass whore-dom.

Haven't they both quit high school? They are surely being groomed as the next cash cows in this vile moronic family.

Kris Jenner: World's Most Disgusting Mother. Bruce Jenner: too confused about his sexuality to care about his young daughters.

by Anonymousreply 31507/07/2014

They are "home schooled" because they were so famous they were bullied at school..umm yeah. The truth is Pimp Momma Kris wanted them on the show and that did not work with them being in school soo - boom home schooled.

btw we are supposed to believe these two wrote a YA science fiction they cannot even tell you what it is about.

by Anonymousreply 31607/07/2014

Their YA novel is a joke! When the two youngest bimbos were on Jimmy Fallon's show, they couldn't even articulate what 'their book' was about! They just giggled, then the younger one started telling Jimmy about the book.

She must have been coached by their mother as to what 'big words' to use to describe the book. Jimmy even joked, something alone the lines of "Such big words!" Jimmy is never snarky, yet even he seemed annoyed by those two brain dead idiots.

It must be horrible to have on guests you don't give two shits about. Now that's what I call acting!

by Anonymousreply 31807/07/2014

Reggie Bush escaped their claws

by Anonymousreply 31907/19/2014

Black dudes are hottest

by Anonymousreply 32007/24/2014

OP, Think about question. Now imagine if they all dated white men. Would it even peak your curioisty, would there even be a question to ask, a late night joke to make. You are gay so move beyond the idea of white male hetoronormativity. They grew up in LA, not Maine. They are hardly WASP themselves. Not until very recnt global history would they even be considered white.

by Anonymousreply 32107/24/2014

most if not ALL white women in Hollywood only sleep with white men. Same goes for most black women in Hollywood. And asian women.

by Anonymousreply 32207/24/2014

Black dudes are very masculine. Generally. They like very masculine to macho men.

by Anonymousreply 32307/24/2014

They are all trying to recreate the love of Uncle OJ.

by Anonymousreply 32407/24/2014

r323 whats funny is that kanye and lamar odom might be some of the most unmacho straight men in Hollyweird.

by Anonymousreply 32507/24/2014

If the mutual bearding scenario is accurate, maybe Kim is currently shagging her cute, soft butch female "assistant" that appeared on the latest Thailand vacation episode.

Now that she's got her *picture-perfect* marriage established, she is free to have her "assistant" around without the average clueless fan being the wiser.

by Anonymousreply 32607/25/2014

All those poor, unsuspecting black men being exposed to AIDS by those lowdown diseased whores.

by Anonymousreply 32707/25/2014

But why Ray J?

by Anonymousreply 32807/28/2014

why are the kardashians sleeping with any men period? why has not there been a law passed banning them from breeding. why oh why ?

by Anonymousreply 32907/28/2014

[quote]most if not ALL white women in Hollywood only sleep with white men. Same goes for most black women in Hollywood. And asian women.

Is this a joke?

by Anonymousreply 33007/28/2014

r330, well according to DL about half of those white men are sleeping with other men of all races so there simply wouldnt be enough white men to go around. Therefore it must be a joke.

by Anonymousreply 33107/28/2014

[quote]well according to DL about half of those white men are sleeping with other men of all races so there simply wouldnt be enough white men to go around. Therefore it must be a joke.

LOL R331 that's an excellent point. Perhaps the women of L.A. prefer to abstain rather than have mixed race intercourse. Segregation Now! Segregation Forever!

by Anonymousreply 33207/28/2014

by Anonymousreply 33308/01/2014

by Anonymousreply 33408/04/2014

Answer this first......

??????? What color of stupid are you ???????

by Anonymousreply 33508/04/2014

Because they're too fat for white men.

I've heard some larger ladies say they haven't had a white boyfriend in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 33608/04/2014

R336 is correct. Kourtney is tiny and with a white guy. No black guy would like her.

Not saying one is better than the other. Black guys LOVE Kim's body.

by Anonymousreply 33708/04/2014

R337 is right: Kim is exactly what black men want.

by Anonymousreply 33808/04/2014

The only one considered fat is Khloe. Kim is loved by white guys under 40; she dated halle berry's baby father for fuck sake.

by Anonymousreply 33908/04/2014

white boys love booty too

by Anonymousreply 34008/16/2014

Damn, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 34208/16/2014

Because black dudes are so hot.

by Anonymousreply 34408/27/2014

Why wouldn't they?

by Anonymousreply 34808/31/2014

I know many guys under 40 and the white guys don't go for Kim's body at all. The black guys are the ones that love it.

by Anonymousreply 34908/31/2014

Media influence plays a BIG role in the things that people like and dislike. Humans are very simple animals, and despite all of the "I'm shocked at all of the racism posted here" bullcrap, basic human curiosity and psychology DOES play a role here. People WILL gravitate toward things that the media TELL them to. Constant exposure to false representations of people or places make a big impact on the thinking of a population. It is actually a science..making people think, do and buy what the media tells them to. Recent history tells us that it is simply a fact...sorry if that offends anyone. One example is that after many years and many actual scientific studies (ahh..white man insecurity at it's most ridicules) tell us the fact that there is no significant difference in penis size between black men and men of other races, I BET many of you will still argue the point because this myth has been pounded into your heads. What's more is that you will probably argue that you can be so easily manipulated (if you have ever donned a 3-pointed hat and a Gadsden flag, you are the PERFECT example). Almost all commercials these days that feature a black person and a white person together...notice that the white person is always portrayed as the doofus or the idiot, and the black person is always portrayed as cool, smart and smooth. This is by design by the client to more appeal to the target audience. It is really not very difficult to make people think and do what you want them to think and do.

by Anonymousreply 35009/01/2014

The humorous irony is that music, television and motion picture company executives did this sort of exploitation of black people (and still do to a slightly lesser degree) for years....making TONS of money. The media voodoo ironically started working it's magic on THEIR daughters. Being there to SEE it would have been better than eating a $200.00 steak!!! Oh my... HAHAHA. The legacy continues to this day. You cannot put this Genie back in the bottle. As far as young white girls know, all black men have 20 inch penises, can dunk a basketball, are millionaires generated from their rap albums, kill cops for fun and are bullet proof. All women want them...all men want to be them. NO fault of the men themselves (however...they are not complaining much). THAT is how the media controls people.

by Anonymousreply 35109/01/2014

by Anonymousreply 35209/17/2014

Because black men are attracted to ass and curves whereas white men will happily go for a skinny type with the body of a 12-year-old boy as long as they're blonde. Black guys wouldn't touch Paris Hilton or Kate Moss with a ten-foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 35409/17/2014

because they like having the shit beaten out of them

by Anonymousreply 35509/17/2014

[quote]because they like having the shit beaten out of them

Correction: Because they like having the shit beaten out of their vagina's.

Since we're making ignorant generalizations

White men of course don't beat their wives. They murder them.

by Anonymousreply 35609/18/2014

by Anonymousreply 35709/18/2014

Kanye is too much

by Anonymousreply 35809/22/2014

by Anonymousreply 35910/20/2014

Maybe they just like black guys....duh!!!

by Anonymousreply 36010/29/2014

Once you've soullessly whored yourself for cash and attention with no sign of emotional being to black, you never go back.

by Anonymousreply 36110/29/2014

I wonder what the family grandparents think of all this black in the blood?

by Anonymousreply 36210/29/2014

Because Black men are hot! I have sex with all kinds of men and race is never an issue for me. I'm tired of stupid bigots who make the world a worse place. Racists open your minds and close your mouths!

by Anonymousreply 36310/29/2014

I'm taking a wild guess but perhaps it's because they find black men attractive and interesting.

by Anonymousreply 36410/29/2014

Preferring black men to others is by definition a racial preference, but if you are asking if it reveals some deep pernicious objectification or objectionable stratification of people based on race, then no it doesn't, no more than preferring men to women makes one sexist or preferring brunettes to blondes makes one a bigot.

But you could figure that out if you thought about it, couldn't you?

by Anonymousreply 36510/29/2014

And we all figured that out because we thought about it. Didn't we, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 36710/29/2014

by Anonymousreply 36811/01/2014

Black dudes are so hot

by Anonymousreply 36911/03/2014

I don't get why any men want these women.

by Anonymousreply 37011/03/2014

Because black men have big thick cocks and they know how to please a woman. No white man will do once you've been drilled by a black man. Plus black dudes are more sexy and want sex 24-7! And those Kardashian gals need their holes punched as often as possible.

by Anonymousreply 37111/03/2014

Cause they are hot, bro

by Anonymousreply 37211/04/2014

What makes black dudes so hot? Masculinity. Muscularity. Stroke and Rhythm: white dudes can't jump and dance, they often lack rhythm. Black men have rhythm and soul, and it translates to sex. Black men fuck with stroke, rhythm, and power. They are ultrasensual in a masculine way.

by Anonymousreply 37311/04/2014

You have to be seriously desperate to go out with a Kardashian. They are only interested in money and fame.

by Anonymousreply 37411/04/2014

Water seeks its own level

by Anonymousreply 37511/06/2014

by Anonymousreply 37611/07/2014

True or not, I've always heard the black men like huge asses. The Kardashians fit that bill, with a lot of ass left to spare.

by Anonymousreply 37711/07/2014

Those "asses" are fake. Who do they think they're fooling?

by Anonymousreply 37811/07/2014

by Anonymousreply 37911/07/2014

Really? Damn, usually a fat belly goes along with a fat ass. At least they've got both areas covered.

by Anonymousreply 38011/07/2014

She looks fucking deformed.

by Anonymousreply 38111/07/2014

Damn, R381, she went from normal to glutton in the ass department.

by Anonymousreply 38211/07/2014

not all, but why do people say it is not a race thing, when that's all it, what...who cares,

by Anonymousreply 38311/10/2014

So what happens if one those butt implants deflates or bursts and that ass, my friends, is fake like Coco's.

by Anonymousreply 38411/10/2014

Black men are exciting, intelligent, GORGEOUS(!!!), athletic and bold. They take what they want. Black men are true TYPE A men who keep life exciting. Black men are bad boys. Women (or men) don't want some boring guy who going to spend his evening sitting on the couch eating chips and watching Full House episodes, while figuring his IRA profits and taxes on the calculator. They want excitement and unpredictability. That's what we as black men offer... excitement and LIFE. We live our lives to the fullest and have no regrets at the end of our days. We are NOT boring. That's what the Kardashian's love about us.

by Anonymousreply 38511/10/2014

I know a ton of black fellas who have fit, masculine bodies but they wear a lot of gold and diamond jewellery which comes across as effeminate to a lot of women and they are really particular about their clothes and hair - not getting them messed up which are total turn offs to a lot of women. This is true of some white fellas too but I do think a lot of rich black guys come across as sissy-like, not wanting to get a bit of dirt on them and spending hours in front of the mirror admiring themselves. I am crazy about Kanye though (not a popular thing to say probably). I think he is a hell of an intelligent bloke, his lyrics go deeper than some realise, he's not a great looker but he makes me laugh the way he winds people up. He is a great business man too. I just hope Kim actually loves him because he deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 38611/13/2014

Cause this

by Anonymousreply 38711/13/2014

r386, high maintenance fashion-conscious Black dudes find a way to make their fashion sense masculine, even macho. Hip hop lets men wear diamonds, gold, fur coats, and pink, yet still be viewed as ultra masculine. It's the masculine attitude that trumps the fashion.

by Anonymousreply 38811/13/2014

Reggie Bush was their best prize

by Anonymousreply 39011/17/2014

The latest is the mom. But she gave birth to 5 kids, her vag must be the size of grand canyon, loose as fuck. Of course she's gonna seek out the bigger cock, in this case, a black cock. But seriously, I wonder if that black cock can climax in that fucking loose as fuck vag.

by Anonymousreply 39111/17/2014

Black boys are delicious Chocolate flavored love Licorice lips like candy Keep my cocoa handy I have such a sweet tooth When it comes to love

Once I tried a diet of quiet, rest, no sweets But I went nearly crazy and I went clearly crazy Because I really craved for chocolate flavored treats

Black boys are nutritious Black boys fill me up Black boys are so damn yummy They satisfy my tummy

I have such a sweet tooth When it comes to love

Black, black, black, black Black, black, black, black Black boys

P.S. special treat for Nell Carter fans in video at link.

by Anonymousreply 39311/17/2014

Who else would have them?

by Anonymousreply 39411/17/2014

[quote] I know a ton of black fellas who have fit, masculine bodies but they wear a lot of gold and diamond jewellery which comes across as effeminate to a lot of women

No, it doesn't. Only on DL would someone spew something so utterly asinine.

by Anonymousreply 39511/17/2014

R395, you spoke the truth, man.

by Anonymousreply 39611/17/2014

[quote] They all sleep with Black men because no self respecting White man will have them.

Yeah, they're all too busy going after other hot reality TV stars like me!

by Anonymousreply 39811/17/2014

r391, it isn't as cavernous as your saggy your saggy your saggy your...

by Anonymousreply 39911/17/2014

by Anonymousreply 40011/30/2014

cuz of big Di*%k jk idek maybe because they really are in love

by Anonymousreply 40212/08/2014

[quote]They take what they want/ That's what we as black men offer...

R385, aka Bill Cosby, we've heard enough of you recently

by Anonymousreply 40312/08/2014

Black dudes are hot, bro

by Anonymousreply 40401/11/2015

Because the men would have to respect black women.

by Anonymousreply 40501/11/2015

Now the MOTHER of the KarGashian clan is sleeping with a black guy half her age! WTF is up with all the interracial shit going on with the Kardashians? Anyone DARE to wonder?

by Anonymousreply 40601/14/2015

It is awesome

by Anonymousreply 40701/29/2015

Who cares what they do. They are all a bunch of w----s, even the mother. And don't even get me started on that queen Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 40801/29/2015

by Anonymousreply 41002/21/2015

by Anonymousreply 41102/21/2015

[quote]WTF is up with all the interracial shit going on with the Kardashians? Anyone DARE to wonder?

LOL at how white people can't fathom that some people just aren't attracted to them and prefer other races!

by Anonymousreply 41202/21/2015

They into black guys because thier pussies are like rosebud assholes. Only a big black dick can satisify dem hungry hoes.

by Anonymousreply 41302/21/2015

Apparently they must have all the TV's in thier homes bolted down.

by Anonymousreply 41402/21/2015

R49 = black misogynist who think women need to be kept "in line."

by Anonymousreply 41502/21/2015

[quote]Black men are exciting, intelligent, GORGEOUS(!!!), athletic and bold. They take what they want. Black men are true TYPE A men who keep life exciting. Black men are bad boys. Women (or men) don't want some boring guy who going to spend his evening sitting on the couch eating chips and watching Full House episodes, while figuring his IRA profits and taxes on the calculator. They want excitement and unpredictability. That's what we as black men offer... excitement and LIFE. We live our lives to the fullest and have no regrets at the end of our days. We are NOT boring. That's what the Kardashian's love about us.

This had me rolling on the floor! It's so true that white men are so dull and just want to sit at home and watch TV and play on their phone or computer all night.

by Anonymousreply 41602/21/2015

[quote]They're dating black men who have achieved a measure of success. It's like anyone of them dates Tyrone from the block.

Do you really think they'd date a poor white man? It's not like any of them are dating Billy Bob from the farm either.

by Anonymousreply 41802/21/2015

I don't like the smell of cocoa butter, frankly.

by Anonymousreply 41902/21/2015

The Kardashian women have issues they need to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 42002/21/2015

The Kardashians are not white.

They're not yellow, either though, saving us from the musings of that troll.

by Anonymousreply 42102/21/2015

by Anonymousreply 42202/24/2015

r423 I disagree about white men or black men being better looking than one another.

All I know is that I would've had Reggie Bush's babies over and over again. Kanye is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 42403/14/2015

the reaction on straight white guy sites to their preference is hilarious. They literally go through all the stages of grief. This one guy, after several rants, posted that they should give him a chance because he's "black from the waiste down".

by Anonymousreply 42503/14/2015

White guys used to be only about boobs but black guys have have made big asses popular.

by Anonymousreply 42603/15/2015

To be frank: Although black men might arguably be a little more attractive overall(virile)than white men are. I can't figure that they would be all that much tremendously more so than white or hispanic guys. Especially latin men are freaking sizzling as well, judging by one particular Quakometer, as well as other sources. So as people said here so we can possibly take the "he's got a big one" off the table at least for a while.

by Anonymousreply 42804/06/2015

Their overused holes are huge, just think, mama whore pooped out 5 kids, her vag must be huge. She needs a big black cock in her in order to feel anything.

by Anonymousreply 42904/06/2015

Tastes in all kinds of things can run in families, why not sexual selection tastes as well?

by Anonymousreply 43004/06/2015

r429, does Mrs. O'Callahan need BBC after she's birthed eight to ten babies, due to birth control being a sin? GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 43104/06/2015

Just let the retired drag queen have her stage, r431.

by Anonymousreply 43204/06/2015

Im sure this has already been posted but the rumor is that Kris instilled in their daughters at a very young age to go after black guys because she felt they were "stupid," and if wealthy, would be easy to manipulate and get their cash.

by Anonymousreply 43304/06/2015

Probably because their vaginas are extremely large and most likely tore up.

by Anonymousreply 43404/06/2015

its just not the kardashian's women. look around its white women asia women all of them that date black men. black men got it going on. they are handsome sauve and know how to have fun and make their women happy. Im white and i know what im talking about. women love black men and not stuck up boring ones..

by Anonymousreply 43504/08/2015

the sane reason all the rest of the whit asia and black women love black men. they are dreammy.

by Anonymousreply 43604/08/2015

See? This thread is why DL needs all those spelling/grammar trolls working overtime.

People, if you can't spell, stay off the 'net.

by Anonymousreply 43704/08/2015

A white guy can be as average as cornflakes and the queens on DL would still go crazy about them. In reality, very few really have "it".

by Anonymousreply 43804/12/2015

BM are hit and miss totally overrated either egotistical fathers of multiple bastids or self haters who slander the image of their own mothers/sisters/daughters. And of course the jailbird down lows, yawn. I see BM as weak overhyped sex toys. I can't respect men who don't protect their communities nor mentor younger BM, nope nothing a BM can do for be except tell me where the white men are.

Am I the only one who notices how they fall back after police brutality and expect the very BM they diss as hoes and thots, to march picket and protest for them?

Over-rated mamas boys.

by Anonymousreply 43904/12/2015

They like black men because they want all the attention to themselves and black men are less likely to steal their thunder

by Anonymousreply 44004/12/2015

black dudes have swag

by Anonymousreply 44104/21/2015

So because they date black men this deserves a stupid question, but if they were all dating white men no one would have anything to say.

Who's the racist again?

by Anonymousreply 44304/24/2015

because they are people of color and people of color naturally love other people of color. Black is beautiful after all. Stop acting so threatened and clueless.

by Anonymousreply 44404/24/2015

Kris Humphries is always talking smack

by Anonymousreply 44504/25/2015

why not Drake?

by Anonymousreply 44605/05/2015

Black men are very attractive. They have warm personalities that just resonate "smooth". I find the responsible nerdy ones irresistible. And their humor is delish.

by Anonymousreply 44705/05/2015

R447 Nasty bitch. I'm glad you have the Kardashians as role model.

by Anonymousreply 44805/05/2015

The same reason they do everything else. For the attention.

by Anonymousreply 44905/05/2015

No more odd than if they were only sleeping with white men.

by Anonymousreply 45005/05/2015

Why does Kim date so many GAY black men?

by Anonymousreply 45105/05/2015

The same reason she does anything. For the money.

by Anonymousreply 45205/05/2015

Any man sleeping with a Kardashian has no interest in dealing with someone who is attractive and intelligent. Human garbage attracts human garbage.

by Anonymousreply 45305/05/2015

I wonder if nigglet has a job.Hashanah.

by Anonymousreply 45405/07/2015

She never needed the money 452 their families have always had money. And once the show started all those women have been richer than the guys they dated.

Black men are considered the epitome of masculinity. White guys are seen as soft. I guess they like more masculine kinds of guys.

Also it has been said that Kris told her girls that Black men are easy to manipulate because they are naturally more insecure than White guys. So if you are smart you can control them easily by catering to their egos. What woman wouldn't want more control in the relationship?

by Anonymousreply 45505/08/2015

Looks like 454's medication wore off.

by Anonymousreply 45605/08/2015

R455, that last paragraph is right. Deep down the family is racist and pick black men they can use. Teen Kim tried with the Jackson family but it didn't work. Reggie got away and that was a blow. They started going down the line for the next one.

by Anonymousreply 45705/08/2015

I wouldn't say Reggie got away. Reggie is about Reggie and Kim was not able to be front and center as much as she was required. A woman who is involved with an athlete needs to make her life about him and his sport. She couldn't do that so he looked elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 45805/08/2015

Also I wouldn't call that racist 457 I'd call that being shrewd. A truly racist person wouldn't want to be involved with another race let alone fuck them and have babies with them.

by Anonymousreply 45905/08/2015

R49 Good point and you're right. The list to choose from is getting shorter and shorter.

by Anonymousreply 46005/08/2015

They feed off drama dude. Who else better to give them this! Every drama queen slut deserves a little nigglet!!

by Anonymousreply 46105/20/2015

People can date who they want, however, it does make you wonder why all of them (not Scott)are black guys. Does this mean their only friends and followers are black people? Hey, I'm not a racist but just wondering . . . . ya know.

by Anonymousreply 46205/26/2015

Beautiful bods are one reason

by Anonymousreply 46306/25/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!