Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A Truly LMAO Blind Item

This C+ list all movie actress was shooting a scene with this A++ all movie actor recently. It was a kissing scene. The actress said she kept laughing during the scene and could not stop. She told the actor it was just a case of the giggles, but she says that the reason she kept laughing is that she was thinking to herself, wondering if he had ever kissed a woman and should she try and pretend she was a guy so he would be more into it. At one point she started crying because she was laughing so hard with these thoughts in her head.

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2013

If he's an A++ movie actor shooting a kissing scene with a C+ actress then he would most certainly have done kissing scenes with other females in the past so, yes, he would have kissed a woman before. If this C+ actress were professional then she would know that it's just acting, two people kissing in a movie doesn't mean they're attracted to each other and he's a professional actor so it makes no difference. If she were a little less homophobic she wouldn't be laughing at the thought of a gay male actor kissing a woman in a movie scene. Alternatively, this BI could be made up.

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2013

What r1 said.

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2013

This "actress" sounds like an idiot, so it could be anyone.

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2013

I

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013

The two pluses after the 'A' make me think Leo DiCaprio. I know he just finished filming a movie like a month ago and there were articles about the "leading lady" being some Australian actress/model, so I guess she could be considered C-list.

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2013

Yep, the dopiest blind item ever. Which one of you silly fraus made this ridiculous crock of shit up?

by Anonymousreply 603/07/2013

Who would wonder that about DiCaprio, though? He may very well be gay, but he's been seen kissing women on the big screen ever since he starred in "Romeo and Juliet" at age 21. Not to mention "Titanic" and all that.

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2013

R7 You're right. And if he's A++, then certainly this actor has kissed women before. So yeah, it's probably a bullshit BI.

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2013

A movie actress who can't stop laughing because it's so absurd that the script calls for her gay co-star to kiss her for the cameras?

The only way this BI *might* work is if the actress in question is Quvenzhané Wallis (or another member of the under-10 set).

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2013

I think it's hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013

If the letters were reversed I'd say it's Nicole Kidman and Zac Efron during filming of Paperboy. Yeah, he kissed Vannessa H. in his High School Musical movies, and yet I can totally see Nicole having a laughing fit about it (given her fair share of dealing with her closet case ex husband).

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2013

Kelly McGillis said Tom Cruise had no idea how to kiss in Top Gun.

Evidently, the director let her take the lead, her being more butch than he.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2013

[quote]Kelly McGillis said Tom Cruise had no idea how to kiss in Top Gun.

Is that what ended her career for the most part? Did the Co$ blackball her in H-wood for daring to out their messiah?

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.