Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The little fucker next door

Goddamit! I've posted about him before teasing one of my dogs through the fence. My dogs don't normally bark, one is full blooded Husky and the other one is a Husky/Lab mix. The mixed one will sometimes bark but only if something is really close and bothering him. So tonight he was barking like an intruder is around and I went outside and I see that little bastard running while crouching away as I opened my back door.

Why would some kid on a school night do that?

Bastard!

by Anonymousreply 3703/07/2013

How old is he? How hung is he?

by Anonymousreply 103/06/2013

Why don't you put the dogs on the school bus?

When the kid teases them, you can film the dogs crying, put it on YouTube and make a fortune.

by Anonymousreply 203/06/2013

slap him, then fuck him

by Anonymousreply 303/06/2013

OP sounds like the gayest Uncle Bottom who ever Mary!ed. Get a life or keep your dogs indoors.

by Anonymousreply 403/06/2013

He'll probably grow up to be a serial killer. Most of them start teasing then hurting and killing animals.

by Anonymousreply 503/06/2013

If there was ever a time to say it:

"Release the hounds!"

by Anonymousreply 603/06/2013

That's my idea R5. My dogs enjoy being outside. I have a huge fenced yard and the neighbor on one side said she didn't even know I had dogs, they are so quiet. Huskies as a rule don't bark. They make a woo woo sound. When my dog started barking like that I knew someone was teasing it.

I've caught the bastard before sticking things through the fence teasing it. My dog is actually very friendly but this kid does something to him to make him go ballistic. I'd also like to know where his parents are while he's lurking around their back yard in his pajamas.

by Anonymousreply 703/06/2013

You need to get a friend of yours who isn't known to the neighborhood to sneak up behind the kid when he's teasing the dogs to spank the crap out of him.

by Anonymousreply 803/06/2013

At his parents arrested! Don't you have any stroke in your town?

by Anonymousreply 903/06/2013

He wants to play with the dogs, actually. More or less like any normal child.

by Anonymousreply 1003/06/2013

He probably just wants to play with them. Do they have dogs? I'm guessing no.

by Anonymousreply 1103/06/2013

Bully him online.

by Anonymousreply 1203/06/2013

lol r12

by Anonymousreply 1303/06/2013

Get a couple of pitbulls and feed them nothing but yoghurt for a couple of weeks.

by Anonymousreply 1403/06/2013

Tell his parents (you could also try catch the little shit on camera beforehand) before running to DL in tears.

by Anonymousreply 1503/06/2013

OP, why don't you just dust off the clown costume and make some room in the crawlspace?

by Anonymousreply 1603/06/2013

What a nasty thing to do to your dog, I so feel for you OP!

by Anonymousreply 1703/06/2013

Can you call the police? There was an article in the NY Post about someone getting a summons from his neighbor because he laughed too loud. Speak to the parents at least.

by Anonymousreply 1803/06/2013

"Why would some kid on a school night do that?"

Because he posts on the Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 1903/06/2013

OP you need to get the little kid on video. Then go to the police department and talk to someone,show them the video and file a complaint for harrassment.Tell the cops you're worried the kid is going to provoke the dogs into biting him and then the parents will come after you.

Then show the video to the parents. You tell them you've gone to the police to file a complaint. Tell them you want to make sure youre not held responsible when that kid gets bitten.

I'd be very careful, OP. My little neighbor bastard poisoned our dog. It was horrible. My little brother went outside to feed the dog one morning before school, and he was dead. I love huskies.

by Anonymousreply 2003/06/2013

Put up a fence that can't be seen through. And I agree about the video camera - in case the little creep throws something over the fence.

by Anonymousreply 2103/06/2013

How old is this little beast?

by Anonymousreply 2203/06/2013

I'd say he's about 14 or 15 R22.

by Anonymousreply 2303/06/2013

For anyone unfamiliar with Huskies, this is how they talk. They are very vocal but not barkers.

by Anonymousreply 2403/06/2013

A little rat shot in a 22 pistol works wonders

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2013

Chain up your dogs away from the fence.

by Anonymousreply 2603/07/2013

Is this the sequel to The Millionaire Next Door?

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2013

14 or 15 is NOT a 'little kid'. I was picturing 5 or 6 years old up to your post, OP.

This fucker is likely dangerous if he's doing that kind of thing at his age. Probably a budding sociopath. I'd talk to his parents and explain that your dogs must not be treated this way or you will have to call the police. It probably won't help, kids like that usually have ineffective parents.

I don't know if it's legal to tase somebody, but I'd like to see you lurking around till he shows up and then let him have it.

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2013

I'm with R21, OP. Get a REAL fence -- a privacy fence with no gaps in it, like the heavy plastic ones. Expensive, but worth it.

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2013

Wow R28, I bet you're the neighborhood pussycat. Maybe the kid wants to play with the dogs. Huskies are beautiful and they can say "I Love You." Why don't you try introducing the boy to the dogs? You're turning this into an unnecessary confrontation if you listen to the radical posters who think you've got a serial killer next door.

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2013

Two words

Electric Fence.

by Anonymousreply 3103/07/2013

Dress as a husky, paint your nose black, and throw dog turds at the kid (throw overhand, Nancy).

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2013

Unless you actually witness the interaction, OP, you have no real idea if it's a kid who is just bored, is intrigued by your dogs, and wants to play with them, OR if he is a kid with malicious intent. Get him on video. If you can afford it, I know Amazon sells surveillance cameras and such for around $100.00 or so.

Film him, confront his parents with the footage if necessary, and threaten or perhaps file with the police. Just do it soon and until then, if you really believe the kid is up to no good, only let your dogs out when they can be monitored.

Inconvenient and costly,yes, but it's worth your sanity and your dogs lives. And on the chance this kid is not a deviant, you may find yourself a new dog walker.

by Anonymousreply 3303/07/2013

Op, move to a 10 acre spread in the country and then you won't have to deal with these problems.

by Anonymousreply 3403/07/2013

; )

by Anonymousreply 3503/07/2013

OP still hasn't said whether he's hot or not. We need to know that before we side with him or the dogs.

by Anonymousreply 3603/07/2013

Get some meatballs. Stick your meds in them. Feed to said child. Post your guilty ramblings here.

by Anonymousreply 3703/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.