Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Douchebag Biil O'Lielly EXPLODES again and is STILL wrong AGAIN

Bill O’Reilly Goes Ballistic

“O’Reilly Factor” host Bill O’Reilly is known for sometimes throwing vitriolic and angry tantrums on his program, but his rage reached a new level on Tuesday night when he erupted at liberal guest Alan Colmes.

The Fox News host became visibly heated during a discussion over the recently implemented sequester when Colmes, responding to the suggestion that President Obama hadn’t proposed anything specific to replace the indiscriminate budget cuts, pointed out the president had offered congressional Republicans “$2.50 in tax cuts for every dollar.” He cited Medicare and Medicaid as specific examples.

The comment incensed O’Reilly and he accused Colmes of being a liar.

“That’s not specific,” O’Reilly yelled. “He has to say here are the programs that are going to go down. Here is how we are going to reform Medicare and Social Security, and the man refuses to do it.”

[bold]Colmes responded, “What do you want to yell for?” [/bold]

An angry O’Reilly screamed, “Because you are lying. You are lying.” After going back and forth on the issue for a couple of minutes, O’Reilly ended the segment by calling the whole thing “bull-blank.”

So who was right? [bold]Well, for all his shouting it wasn’t O’Reilly. As Media Matters noted, “Colmes is correct: Obama has proposed $400 billion in cuts to federal health spending, which includes a $140 billion reduction in ‘payments to drug companies’ and a $25 billion reduction for Medicaid and affiliated programs.”[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2013

He who scream the loudest is right. And it's Bill O'Reilly after all.

by Anonymousreply 103/06/2013

Funny hoe screaming something still doesn't make it true.

by Anonymousreply 203/06/2013

No one? Are the freepers aghast that their fearless leader is such an incompetent ass?

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2013

I always hate it when reasonable, articulate, fact-based people go on his show. Their messages get lost amid O'Reilly's schtick. His ratings go up as does presumably his salary. Truth loses out. If "Liberals" would just stop going on his show, he wouldn't last another season.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2013

I can only take O'Reilly in small doses, so I missed his rant w/ Colmes. However, even Fox must have realized that he went too far because John Stossel was on O'Reilly's show on Tuesday night, gently chiding O'Reilly for his outburst. He, Stossel, even went so far as to state that O'Reilly was (gasp!) "rude." That anyone can take that buffoonish blowhard even remotely seriously is a complete mystery to me.

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2013

Bill O'Reilly is a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 603/07/2013

It is just schtick. He's an entertainer and sadly it all works with his dim bulb audience.

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2013

2 Words: Chemical Imbalance

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2013

I would love to see someone slap him silly.

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2013

I wonder if O'Reilly is getting it much after his wife left him for the Long Island cop.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013

The Ed Show had a complete analysis of this episode. He even brought on a body language expert to dissect the moment when B.O. lost it.

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2013

Nancy Grace is the female Bill O'Reilly.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2013

So this is what liberalism has come to...getting yelled at by the far-right that you aren't cutting enough, or as fast or specifically as they'd like...and then insisting that 'no you silly right-winger, we are totally going cut stuff'...then acting like it's some victory when you're proven right that yes you are going to cut stuff.

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2013

The worst was when he targeted the abortion doctor night after night. Then one of his unhinged audience members killed that doctor.

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2013

R13 makes an excellent point.

by Anonymousreply 1503/07/2013

W&W for R13.

by Anonymousreply 1603/07/2013

The point is Obama has made a very specific and detailed proposal and Repubs and blowhards like O'Lielly simple lie and say he has not.

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2013

The broader point being that Republicans were going to make this Sequester happen no matter what, and when their voting public bitch and whine about taxes getting raised and god-knows what programs getting slashed they have none other to thank than their own elected senators.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2013

what r7 said

and I'd bet good money that (at some point in his life) he knocked up some chick and she had an abortion.

All of them hypocrites!

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.