Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stella McCartney's androgynous Fall '13 collection

What do you think ladies?

by Anonymousreply 1103/13/2013

Once was visiting my man when my dress ripped, badly. I had to borrow his pants and shirt to go out to dinner. I asked if we now looked like twins. He said, "No, you look cute and curvy." I'd pair the man's shirt or jacket with a form fitting mini-skirt or skin-tight jeggings. Everyone thinks that I look adorable in a tie too. Of course I don't think I'd like the prices.

by Anonymousreply 103/06/2013

Changed my mind. Those clothes make the model look completely shapeless, like she's swimming in material. Wouldn't work on me at all. Is this a modernization of the burka coverall look?

by Anonymousreply 203/06/2013

I look forward to blinding myself with a hat pulled down over my eyes

by Anonymousreply 403/06/2013

Those clothes really show off the model's nothingness.

by Anonymousreply 503/11/2013

I have ALWAYS been irritated by this idiot. When I worked at Saks,she came out with a line of "organic" skin care. It infuriated me that women came running for this crap. It was not organic or even natural. Unless someone made all your treatment and products for you weekly,all natural and especially organic cannot be achieved. The preservatives in all cosmetics are there for a reason. I also sold Kiehl's. They to tried to promote their products as all natural,when all one has to do is read the label to see they contain the same chemicals as everything else out there. Also,SM's clothes are always ugly.

by Anonymousreply 603/13/2013

That flat, dull, square look is very 1985 fashion student. And those shoes look like platform Crocs.

Fucking hideous.

by Anonymousreply 703/13/2013

Everything she designs looks like it came from a soviet GUM department store

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2013

R1/R2 took the "ladies" a bit literally, and seems to think we care about her experience.

We don't.

by Anonymousreply 903/13/2013

Video of the runways show.

by Anonymousreply 1003/13/2013

R9, Instead of being the DL meany, please demonstrate that you have a brain and skip my posts.

by Anonymousreply 1103/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.