Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Men who get nipple piercings

They must have a touch of gay in them, correct?

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013

I think they do. They are suspect honey!

by Anonymousreply 103/06/2013

Only gay men have feeling in their nipples, OP. That's why straight men never get piercings, it does nothing for them.

by Anonymousreply 203/06/2013

I don't know about nipple rings but a guy with a pierced tongue will definitely suck your cock.

by Anonymousreply 303/06/2013

I know a guy who used to have a tongue piercing AND a huge dildo that he named. He had the dildo for "shits and giggles", and from what I know about him he's straight. What do you guys think?

by Anonymousreply 403/06/2013

[quote]Only gay men have feeling in their nipples, OP. That's why straight men never get piercings, it does nothing for them.

Wouldn't it be ones with no feeling to get the piercings? Mine are amazing sensitive and I wouldn't risk losing that for a stupid piece of metal.

by Anonymousreply 503/06/2013

My theory on nipple piercings...Dudes who get them have had someone lick their tits before and they liked it. They get them decorated so people will play with them. I might be wrong, but straight women generally dont suck on their guy's nipples during sex. That means they want a guy to do it.

by Anonymousreply 603/06/2013

How about two in one nipple and one in the other?

by Anonymousreply 703/06/2013

[quote] He had the dildo for "shits and giggles", and from what I know about him he's straight.

Hun, if he is really straight there won't be many "giggles" when he has his "shits.

by Anonymousreply 803/06/2013

[quote]How about two in one nipple and one in the other?

Then he's really freaky.

by Anonymousreply 903/06/2013

I like R1

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.