Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Man hits nurse for removing wife's burka during childbirth

It generally makes it easier to just wear one of those little paper robes but I guess that's a concept he doesn't understand.

by Anonymousreply 4005/30/2014

I don't care what he believes, he should not be allowed to force his beliefs on other people.

This goes for all religions, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 103/06/2013

The nurses were women too so what was the big deal.

Love the judges comment.

"Your religious values are not superior to the laws of the republic," said the judge as he passed sentence.

by Anonymousreply 203/06/2013

They like their women all covered up except for the proper hole to stick it in. They must really really be afraid of women and hate them.

by Anonymousreply 303/06/2013

I agree with R2

by Anonymousreply 403/06/2013

[quote]They must really really be afraid of women and hate them.

Helllllllo? You new here?

by Anonymousreply 503/06/2013

Serves him right. Religion and spirituality will destroy humanity.

by Anonymousreply 603/06/2013

No I am not, R5, but any point of view gets flamed, so I decided to state it how I did. Gotta problem with that?

by Anonymousreply 703/06/2013

It was a mistake to ever allow them in the country.

by Anonymousreply 803/06/2013

I wonder how these stories play in predominantly muslim countries. Assuming they have the same sort of sensationalistic press.

by Anonymousreply 903/06/2013

Their news is much like faux news, strictly propaganda, meanwhile, the USA Republiturds would like to become a middle east sharia type place.

by Anonymousreply 1003/06/2013

The saddest part about this is they've convinced the women in those countries that these stupid laws are for their own protection. Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 1103/06/2013

Any other news from December 2011 worth revisiting?

by Anonymousreply 1203/06/2013

R6 Don't get it twisted. Organized Religion is the problem, Spiritual people don't have a set of laws to try to force people to their way or the highway. They have an awareness & 1 on 1 with their deity.

by Anonymousreply 1303/06/2013

None of it could happen without the compliance of the women. It's their ego: "He's so in love with me he doesn't want other men ogling me or stealing me away".

Until they have the self-esteem that doesn't depend on a man possessing them, they will always live in the dark ages.

by Anonymousreply 1403/06/2013

Or unless they don't want to be executed for not wearing burkas, R14.

I knew Iranian women who were students at U.S. colleges when the Khomeini took power. They went back to Iran to protest by not wearing chador. They were all executed for being prostitutes under the laws that said any woman who did not wear chador was a prostitute. It's a pretty effective way of silencing women who don't want to adapt.

by Anonymousreply 1503/06/2013

What a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 1603/06/2013

Or unless they don't want to be abused publicly. I've read posts from a guy who'd been working in Egypt about Coptic women trying to vote in the last election. They went without head covering and the election officials called them prostitutes. Their husbands and fathers went to the polling place to protest and were then beaten badly.

by Anonymousreply 1703/06/2013

Oh, he'll probably get out of his short sentence and then go home to kill his wife for being sullied.

by Anonymousreply 1903/06/2013

Thanks for making my point, R18. Can you explain to the simple WTF your post means, anyway? I'd be interested to know, ya creep.

by Anonymousreply 2003/06/2013

I thought the burka was banned in France?

by Anonymousreply 2103/06/2013

Why do Muslim men hate women so much?

by Anonymousreply 2203/06/2013

This whole thread is racist against Muslims. You as gays, should know better.

by Anonymousreply 2303/06/2013

All men hate women to some degree, R22, because:

--they remind them of their mothers

--they blame them for their "sinful" lust (Eve--fall from grace)

--they fear a woman's power to emasculate them

--they are angry/jealous that they can't give birth

--they are jealous of the mother/child bond

by Anonymousreply 2403/06/2013

R23, Muslims are not a race, they are a religious group.

by Anonymousreply 2503/06/2013

How do you interpret the article OP posted, R23? Do you think that pig was justified in what he did?

Here's a question for you. Why do muslims come to the west to take advantage of all the good things we have to offer and then spit in our faces? They should go back to whatever sand pit they came from and have their babies in a cave.....in full burkas of course. No one will miss them.

by Anonymousreply 2603/06/2013

It's psycho-political mental disorder

by Anonymousreply 2703/06/2013

[quote]This whole thread is racist against Muslims. You as gays, should know better.

Oh boo-fucking-hoo! Why should we have to like people who in some countries put gays to death because of their shitty fucked up "religion"?

by Anonymousreply 3003/06/2013

I love how the French handle these nutcases.

by Anonymousreply 3103/06/2013

[quote]I just don't understand why they immigrate to western countries if they despise such open culture?

Because the countries where Muslims have been in power for centuries are third world hell holes where only oil stands between them and roaming the desert and fucking camels.

by Anonymousreply 3203/06/2013

R31 Me too. More countries should do the same.

by Anonymousreply 3303/06/2013

R6 is correct. When will religion and spirituality finally fade away from human life?

by Anonymousreply 3403/06/2013

Very interesting r24 . Any explanation for why men have such issues with women and such a desire worldwide to control women and seemingly no empathy for them as people? Do women have a similar hatred of men I wonder. I can't imagine they do but you seem to know a bit on the topic!

by Anonymousreply 3503/06/2013

I'd hit a nurse if she removed my Burtka.

by Anonymousreply 3603/06/2013

I hope the nurse sues the pants off the creep. Those people aren't the only ones who can get the hell out.

by Anonymousreply 3703/07/2013

Muslem women need leave and move eslewhere without the men or they need to commit mass suicide. No women, no boy babies to fight their forever jihad. No worries about, god forbid, seeing abhorrant woman body parts. maybe then they will be happy and settle down with their sand and camels and lead a peaceful life.

by Anonymousreply 3803/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 3905/30/2014

Religion kills brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 4005/30/2014
Need more help? Click Here.