Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Your favorite datalounge threads? What did you think were the best Datalounge threads?

My fav is one of my own threads that I created which is "pretend we are in love".

by Anonymousreply 2806/02/2015

There's an idiot on the loose tonight, posting numerous stupid threads.

by Anonymousreply 103/06/2013

Up for this necessary thread.

by Anonymousreply 203/06/2013

OP, this thread has been done hundreds upon hundreds of times.

by Anonymousreply 303/06/2013

Any Vadge thread

by Anonymousreply 403/06/2013

More importantly, what is your favorite Datalounge thread about favorite datalounge threads?

by Anonymousreply 503/06/2013

DataLounge Surreal TV Moments

R A N D O M T H O U G H T S

Best animal in the Zoo

Pleasures the young will never know

At The Movies with Nan Michiganwomyn

Datalounge 1973

What the fuck do you want

Celebrities who died gruesome or grotesque deaths

Cubefrau Olympics

Let's pretend we're American

Datalounge September 10th 2001

by Anonymousreply 603/06/2013

The best Datalounge thread was, without question, the Diedre Hall thread.

by Anonymousreply 703/06/2013

That means OP loves me because I contributed disproportionately to that thread.

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2013

Aunt Diane of the Taconic.

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2013

Post links please.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2013

What was the very first thing each of your parents said when you told them that you were gay?

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2013

Otters and wolves. Theys my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2013

R6, can you link the Olympics?

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2013

What is your favorite Datalounge threads about Daalounge threads about Datalounge threads about Datalounge threads?

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2013

Dialing the Phone with a Pencil - Early Signs that You Were Gay

We've done hundreds of "early signs" threads but that was the funniest ever.

by Anonymousreply 1503/07/2013

WHET the thread about the fatties selling overpriced baked goods to raise money so they could adopt a baby?

by Anonymousreply 1603/07/2013

r13, Cubefrau Olympics was about five years ago, but the first time I heard the term "Cubefrau" so never forgot it.

Here is a summary I saved:

Cubefrau Olympics

The Pot Luck Stampede, followed by:

Lengthy, Detailed Complaining Session about what others brought to Potluck

Recitation of Last Night's Reality-TV show, referring to people on these shows by first name.

Making the Biggest Pile of Untouched Work, to Be Shoved to the Corner or Side of Desk. Need something in there? You'll never get it.

Creation of the Biggest Pile of Empty Food and Drink Cartons (Located on or near Pile of Untouched Work).

Staining of the Most Files (From Food and Drink)

Marathon Hissing and Paranoia Fits over the new, unknown, lone intelligent sentient being.

Sprint-Waddle for the Leftover Sandwiches and Muffins.

Who Can Repeat the Most From The Mindless Boardroom Meeting, Making themselves feel Very Managerial and Wise

Most Complaints about Fire Drill

Most Food Bought and Consumed During Fire Drill

Competitive Dieting. Who can claim the most pounds lost without actually changing her appearence?

Interoffice mail terrorism, wherein all urgent documents are routed through the same people who handle the junk mail and take at least a day to get across the hall.

CYA-mail championships, wherein blame for project failure is spread to people who never heard of the project, usually supported by an unanswered non sequitur email. Bonus points if the blame can pushed to temp employees who weren't around when the project was undertaken.

Sneakiest campaign to convince everyone the office has poor morale and needs a general "bitch" session. Bonus points if you can get management to accept anonymous feedback and then flood them with personal insults.

Ceilling tile shower. Award goes to cube drone who can make the biggest dust shower by poking the acoustical ceiling tiles. Bonus is you get some in the boss's coffee.

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2013

Claire and the Bread Pudding.

A very well-told thread about a very annoying, dour tagalong named Claire.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2013

I second, R18. I LOVE that I found the archive and can read it again and again.

I loved the Baked potato bar thread too

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2013

R19, what is this Datalounge Archive of which you speak?

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2013

R20, it's only available to DL gold card members.

by Anonymousreply 2112/15/2014

[quote]A very well-told thread about a very annoying, dour tagalong named Claire.

The OP did a good job with that one.

by Anonymousreply 2212/15/2014

Something happened I cannot see all the actives threads on Datalounge, I can only see those I have posted comments on o.O

by Anonymousreply 2304/22/2015

The Brit versus US idioms/slang/food threads.

by Anonymousreply 2404/22/2015

Recently, the Damn, Theresa Guidice Has Some Ugly Kids thread - so fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 2504/22/2015

Cecil Beaton on Elizabeth Taylor: Vulgar, Common and Crass

by Anonymousreply 2604/22/2015

Once popular items rightfully lost to the dust of time

by Anonymousreply 2704/22/2015

[bold]Is it just me, or has there been an over abundance of stupid threads lately? There are also more duplicates than I can count.[/bold] There were at least 3 Caitlyn Vanity Fair threads, 2 Kardashians pregnancy threads and I don't know how many Lindsey Graham threads.

Colton Haynes, Aaron Rodgers, John Cartagena, Andy Cohen, that Bomer person, the Messerschmitt/Soft Butch murder, and Theatre Gossip are good examples of mega threads. Even Go-Go's fans bumped an old one. We can't do anything about the new DL format but can we at least condense the content a little?

by Anonymousreply 2806/02/2015
Need more help? Click Here.