Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind items

1. Who is ‘bitchforu18′? The celebrity who was prowling around Gaydar chatrooms on Monday, posting such delightful messages as:

bitchforu18: I’m drunk willing

bitchforu18: im an actor

bitchforu18: well known

2. This almost A list celebrity has been telling everyone how happy she is with her boyfriend and how she hopes they will get married. She thinks he is the most incredible guy ever. He is a really nice guy and his last two boyfriends thought so too.

3. She finally slipped and said something. After two years this former almost A list mostly movie actress and now probably a C+ finally admitted to someone that she has been sleeping with this married A+++ list celebrity with A+++ name recognition and would be a HUGE scandal

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2013

29 year old actors:

Chris Hemsworth

Aaron Tveit

Henry Cavill

Andrew Garfield

Jesse Eisenberg

Matt Lanter

Joseph Mazzello

Ryan Merriman

Bobby Campo

Marco Dapper

Brody Jenner

Spencer Pratt

Taylor Hanson (not an actor but a DL fave)

by Anonymousreply 103/06/2013

1. Kevin Spacey (if you think he was telling the truth about his age, you're dumber than you look)

2. Jennifer Aniston

3. ?

by Anonymousreply 203/06/2013

Blind items are so passe, OP. Are you living in the 70s? Do keep up.

by Anonymousreply 303/06/2013

I like blind items

by Anonymousreply 403/06/2013

Was the famous face he had his own, or had he removed it from someone else?

by Anonymousreply 503/06/2013

I was going with Blake Lively & Ben Affleck for #3, but didn't she recently marry?

by Anonymousreply 603/06/2013

I vote Brody Jenner or Matt Lanter.

Although I do think Spencer Twat is bi/closeted....ugh.

by Anonymousreply 703/06/2013

It's adorable the way R1 thought someone who says he's 29 in an online chatroom is actually 29.

by Anonymousreply 803/06/2013

BD Wong for #1. Total scat bottom.

by Anonymousreply 1003/06/2013

Garfield is filming Spider-Man in New York.

by Anonymousreply 1103/06/2013

I hope Andrew isn't a bottom, r11. I'm counting on him to be my top in shining armor.

by Anonymousreply 1203/06/2013

The item #1 originates from the UK, so it may very well be Luke Evans.

by Anonymousreply 1303/06/2013

Gaydar is a Brit site so they are probably talking about Soho London.

So my guess would be Henry Cavill.

Unless anyone else on the list of actors that are 29 are filming in London right now.

by Anonymousreply 1403/06/2013

A lot of folks passing thru London recently promoting films. Need to check that out.

Now #2 might be Emma Stone & Andrew Garflied.

#3 could be anyone. First, there are very few A++++celebs out here. And they did say celeb so it's probably not an actor even tho it could be. So who? Springsteen? Chris Martin? Timberlake just got married so it could be him. Jay Z? Affleck? Matt Damon?

by Anonymousreply 1503/06/2013

Of course, it's purely speculation, but I'd say #1 is Scott Evans. He's 29, openly gay, attended NYU (so he probably still has ties to NY), and is a known substance abuser. If so, I wish I had been in the area when he was so obviously in need of a good and thorough nailing. * Call me, Scott! *

by Anonymousreply 1603/07/2013

Gaydar maybe English but it is also world wide.

I am an Aussie and use it. There are also a hell of a lot of US members as well.

So I don't think it says anything really about where the guy comes from.

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2013

Henry Cavill or Luke Evans.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2013

1) Henry Cavill because he's a total bottom who likes to be breeded 2) Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield were the first that came to mind. 3) Not specific enough and don't care.

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2013

I'm most interested in #3, because I'd really like to know

- first, who's considered A+++ list (Bill Clinton? But that wouldn't surprise anyone, so no scandal there) and

- second, what former "almost A-list" actress this is.

If she's only C-list now, but banging one of the biggest celebs around, I guess it's safe to assume she's gorgeous. ScarJo? Although I think she's still at least B-list...Charlize Theron?

About whom have rumors like this been circulating?

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2013

The first one reminds me of Luke Evans. Remember he was on Cam4 once? He was drunk that time so it could happen again. But I've never seemed to find out that video clip of his, only some caps.

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2013

[quote]1) Henry Cavill because he's a total bottom who likes to be breeded [/quote]

And I would like to add a big time drinker, but then again, he's got Luke Evans to nail him.

That is unless they are on the outs.

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2013

[quote]The first one reminds me of Luke Evans. Remember he was on Cam4 once? He was drunk that time so it could happen again. But I've never seemed to find out that video clip of his, only some caps.[/quote]

That was not Luke Evans. It was an imposter, posing as him.

Dude had a southern accent and a tat. Luke has neither a tat or a southern accent.

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 2603/07/2013

[quote]29 year old actors: 29 year old actors: Chris Hemsworth, Aaron Tveit, Henry Cavill...

Honey, it just says "famous face". Famous face doesn't mean up and coming movie hunks. It could be the The Geico Gecko for all you know.

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2013

It's Matt Lanter..he had a history of doing this before numerous times and showed his butt in the process.

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2013

Luke Evans is 33, so it's probably not him.

And although there's a Soho district in NY and London, there's also one in Hollywood. Hell, there's even a Soho district in Hong Kong, in Houston, and a city in Florida called Soho! Although Gaydar is UK-based, it's a ubiquitous application for the Apple and Android mobile phone platforms. I have it installed on my phone (among several other gay apps).

All in all, the item is deliberately vague, so who knows if it's even real. Regardless, there is no "bitchforu18" user on Gaydar at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2013

oh yeah-someone begging to be "bred" is such a turn on

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2013

1 Andrew garfield 2 Lea michele and cory monteith 3 Blake lively and ben affleck.

by Anonymousreply 3103/07/2013

He could have been lying about his age...

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!