Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Anne Hathaway Backlash Has Reached Epic Levels!!!

The New York Times (!!!) is officially making Op-Ed pieces on the phenomenon of hatred being lobbed at Hathaway from bloggers, Tweeters and even the mainstream media before and after the Oscars. "Dress-gate" was the final nail in the coffin for most people.

To be built up and then torn down so dramatically. Classic Hollywood trope.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 2803/07/2013

OP, you can't fool us. Butt holes like you don't read the NYTimes.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 103/05/2013

Annie @ r1

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 203/05/2013

She's a worthless bitch.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 303/05/2013

*crickity crickets*

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 503/05/2013

What happened to her? Didn't she used to be endearing, or am I mistaken?

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 603/05/2013

[quote]who can't appreciate the fact that I am fresh, young,

Fresh and young? Not by any standard I know of.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 703/05/2013

I officially pity OP.

Quit spamming Datalounge with Anne Hathaway threads and let the adults play, please.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 803/05/2013

I can't stand her big buggy face. That honker and bug eyes and butch hairdo make me puke.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 903/05/2013

Give it up you deranged queen. Your obsession is disturbing and clogging up this board.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 1003/05/2013

OMG R8 - you make no sense - if the NY Times devotes precious Op-Ed column space to it, Hathaway HATRED obviously goes WAY beyond "spamming Datalounge"!

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 1103/05/2013

Don't look at it then BITCH @ r12. We are constantly berated with Anderson Cooper, Neil Patrick Harris, Janet Jackson and One Direction threads yet somehow Anne Hathaway is just too much for you???

FUCK OFF. Thanks!

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 1303/05/2013

Please get some help, OP.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 1403/05/2013

"Hathaway HATRED obviously goes WAY beyond "spamming Datalounge"!"

That doesn't mean the Datalounge likes being saturated with endless fucking Anne-bashing threads.

Find something more original, trolls!

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 1503/05/2013

I'm so proud.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 1603/05/2013

OP, face it. You have humiliated yourself and you owe it to yourself to spend some time in reflection as to how you became such an asshole in life.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 1703/06/2013

r13, you're like the loudmouth on the bus screaming into your phone and then telling other passengers to mind their own business when that's all they want to do.

Don't complain about other threads when you are polluting Datalounge with your spam that is neither witty, wise or pointlessly bitchy and just subtracts from the quality of this site.

Furthermore, you are not special, you are far more common than you know. I can almost hear your screeching voice as I read your post. You sound like that drunk, loud underage fag at last call who just won't shut up and has no concept how ugly you are.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 1803/06/2013

I'm sick of asshole OP too. Anne Hathaway is fine by me.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 1903/06/2013

[quote] I'm sick of asshole OP too

Then STOP responding to his threads. The more you rant, the more threads he starts. Look up the definition of "Internet troll," because you guys are not getting it.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 2003/06/2013

Oh, it's OUR fault, r20? How about tell OP to stop being a fucking dickhead and wasting space on this site, you antagonistic shitcunt.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 2103/06/2013

Commentor Sarah D. from Montague, MA gets it: "What an odd topic for this page."

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 2203/06/2013

So Anne Hathaway walks into a bar...

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 2303/06/2013

Without cosmetics.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 2403/06/2013

The OP is thrilled to believe he has started a trend!

And is even happier that he may have damaged the career of someone who never did him, or anyone, any harm.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 2503/06/2013

Someone tell the OP this is a supportive op-ed piece in SUPPORT of Hathaway. Not critical of her, but of the online bloggers and tweeters who have fueled a lot of this crap. In fact I’d say it signals the backlash against the anti-Hathaway backlash.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Anne’s people knew this was being written up with their knowledge and permission. She’s being discussed in the NYT? Annie is getting a helluva lot of pr mileage out of this awards season if you ask me.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 2603/06/2013

and she looks fine in the pic at r24. there are worse photos out there.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 2703/06/2013

Sick- "AnnE Hathaway, Academy Ward Winner" and not Peter O'Toole, Liam Neeson, Glenn Close, or Albert Finney! Egads.

by Nice Knowing Ya, Annie!reply 2803/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.