Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

William and Kate are having a girl!

Kate Middleton may have let the sex of her unborn child slip today as she greeted well-wishers in Grimsby, England. As the Telegraph reports, the duchess was chit-chatting with fans when one woman handed her a teddy bear. Kate reportedly replied, "Thank you, I’ll take that for my d..." then stopped herself.

According to Us Weekly, another bystander asked her if she had meant to say "daughter," to which the royal replied, "We're not telling." Not telling or don't know? Because another bystander heard her say, "No, we don't know." The plot thickens...

Either way, this is exciting because we can finally start envisioning how amazing it would be if Kate and Will had a girl. No offense to baby boys, but think of the fashion potential!

In addition to inheriting a great sense of style, Catherine's baby girl would also inherit the throne. This year, the British parliament moved forward with legislation to end the principle of male primogeniture, so that Kate and William's first child regardless of gender. Yes, Kate's first born might one day become queen.

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2013

She was going to say my daughter. OK get the girl names going.

by Anonymousreply 103/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 203/05/2013

Off with her head!!!!

by Anonymousreply 303/05/2013

Is it equine?

by Anonymousreply 403/05/2013

She should name it Diana.

by Anonymousreply 503/06/2013

I can't believe the royals are going to allow her birthing a girl. I assumed they had done the whole gender selection route.

by Anonymousreply 603/06/2013

And we should care about these inbred breeders because...?

by Anonymousreply 703/06/2013

Barbados will one day have another queen regnant!

by Anonymousreply 803/06/2013

This will disappoint the British tabloids. They've been having fun speculating about whether the baby would be circumcised if it's a boy.

by Anonymousreply 903/06/2013

She could have been saying "I'll take that for my dog" but stopped short so as to not offend the gift giver who might not appreciate giving a dog, albeit a royal dog, a teddy bear to chew up.

by Anonymousreply 1003/06/2013

If they are having a daughter, I wonder if William feels like less of a man?

Girl babies come from the slow-swimming sperm.

Poor William's royal spunk is old tired girl baby spunk.

Bet he's ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 1103/06/2013

R11 = Prince Harry?

by Anonymousreply 1203/06/2013

Abort! Abort! Abort! Flush it down the pan!

by Anonymousreply 1303/06/2013

Imagine if they found that the first born had a disease like Down Syndrome. Would we be hearing that she had a miscarriage when they would have aborted it?

by Anonymousreply 1403/06/2013

Queen Pippa - you heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 1503/06/2013

So what? Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 1603/06/2013

Report has been retracted.

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2013

So what, King Wills can simply reverse that decision. The ruler should be a man. And before you say anything both Elizabeth and Margaret Thatcher have micropenises so they qualify.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2013

she's barely 4 months gone i doubt they know the sex this early.

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!