Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anderson seriously burns eyes riding jet ski in Portugal!

poor guy! He needs goggles or sunglasses!

by Anonymousreply 1903/08/2013

This happened Thanksgiving week op. It was heavily discussed here and on his various programs.

by Anonymousreply 203/05/2013

Although this happened in November and was discussed, the photos make a major difference.

The poor guy looks like something the cat dragged in on a dark and stormy night. They did him no favors by publishing the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 303/05/2013

The reason it has a current date is because it's going to be televised this week.

by Anonymousreply 503/05/2013

He looks like such a dorky queen in these pictures.

by Anonymousreply 603/05/2013

The Daily Mail seems even more obsessed with Anderson than DL. They've done two stories on him today.

by Anonymousreply 703/06/2013

What a freak. His blindness *does* explain that fugly bf of his though...

by Anonymousreply 803/06/2013

Hot!

by Anonymousreply 903/06/2013

I just don't get what other people see in him. He's a homely albino douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 1003/06/2013

[quote]I just don't get what other people see in him. He's a homely albino douchebag.

Uma Thurman once pointed out that most people don't notice that the waitress serving them coffee is better looking than her and that they only find her beautiful because she is up on the screen.

The fact that Cooper appears on TV on a regular basis results in shallow-minded people thinking he's good looking.

by Anonymousreply 1103/06/2013

Funny article discussing Anderson's one and only visit to a strip club, which he mentioned on his talk show. Apparently, he was so not into the naked ladies on display that he spent all his time talking to the strippers about their shoes!

There's also a pic of AC and Ben holding each other at the Madonna concert in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 1203/06/2013

R12, how do you figure that is a photo of "Anderson and Ben holding each other"?

They are not "holding each other" at all in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 1303/06/2013

Anderson's hot, that's why people are interested. Easy to understand.

There are lots of pics of Ben with his arm around AC at that concert, they certainly were close.

I'd hate to see what R8 and R10 look like, I'm sure it's not good.

Here's a pic where Ben's holding Anderson at least.

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2013

R13, Ben has his hand on AC's ass in the pic posted in the Daily Mail article. The pic at R14's link has him holding Anderson in his arms. That's an actual display of affection, even if r13 doesn't like it. I don't think such pics were ever published in a magazine before.

by Anonymousreply 1503/07/2013

Did he "burn his eyeballs" from sun or from the salt in the water?

by Anonymousreply 1603/07/2013

I watched Anderson's 60 Minutes report on that surfer last night, it was pretty good. I don't care about surfing, so I was surprised how much I enjoyed it overall. Good story.

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2013

Does anyone know which surfer was interviewed?

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2013

R16, I thought he said the sun, but I could be wrong.

R18, Garrett McNamara.

R17, I agree, I have no interest in surfing, but the report was really interesting in spite of that.

by Anonymousreply 1903/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.