Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Would you be gay without your fetish?

I love guys in dress shoes and dress socks- I like them in every way: walking, crossed legs, drunk, passed out, carried, slipped off. I cannot remember a time when that didn't turn me on. As I grower older there are many things that I find unattractive about gay men, men period. I wonder if I would have followed this gay star without the power of my fetish.

I have found women attractive but not enough to dive in. So I am struck with guys. But men are usually boys in disguise and a great many are cheaper than their shoes. I wish that I could find a man who could overwhelm my fetish. But haven't yet. And so does my fetish keep me going or is my fetish just another sign that I am naturally gay?

by Anonymousreply 1006/15/2013

You are a mental case.

by Anonymousreply 103/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 203/05/2013

I love guys with trust funds!!!!

by Anonymousreply 303/05/2013

Over-the-calf socks, OP. You and your, uh, fetish will be ecstatic.

by Anonymousreply 403/05/2013

Me too OP

by Anonymousreply 506/15/2013

If it was just about your fetish, you would be into women wearing men's dress socks and shoes.

But you're not.

So the logic of your post is kind of idiotic. Or you're pathetically trying to score points on some bizarre homophobic scorecard where pretending you're not really queer puts you above the "rank and file" gay man. And that's equally idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 606/15/2013

A fetish is a sexual response to an object or event. It can be fun and harmless, but when extreme, it demonstrates a fear of intimacy and the inability to desire or love another human being.

Fetishists create stimulating distance and obsessive searches that must always, ultimately disappoint.

Has nothing to do with gay or straight.

That said, you are gay.

by Anonymousreply 706/15/2013

R7 I disagree- respectfully.

R6 your assumptions are point the compass more toward you being an idiot. Why waste time with me. Your village is waiting for your return.

by Anonymousreply 806/15/2013

Are the people who fetishize ethnic groups even worse?

by Anonymousreply 906/15/2013

You could always settle down with a mannequin and avoid that whole personal interaction thing.

by Anonymousreply 1006/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!