Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

George Zimmerman becomes blatino husbear

Porks out while being housebound.

by Cubbyreply 6703/06/2013

Blatino? Looks pretty white bread to me.

by Cubbyreply 103/05/2013

No he doesn't R1. He looks decidedly Latino.

by Cubbyreply 203/05/2013

He looks Latino rr1. He even fats out like a Latino.

by Cubbyreply 303/05/2013

Meaning he gains weight the way Native Americans do, because of the mixed ancestry involved.

by Cubbyreply 403/05/2013

According to the US media, he is "white." Just looking at him, however, he is a mestizo Hispanic and not white at all.

by Cubbyreply 503/05/2013

George Zimmerman's brother told Bill Maher that he and George are "Afro-Peruvians."

by Cubbyreply 603/05/2013

His piece of shit brother was on the Bill Maher show a few weeks ago and he said that their mother is Peruvian (white hispanic on a Census). I think he said his maternal grandparents were from there. His dad is just white-non hispanic.

by Cubbyreply 703/05/2013

Hispanic is an ethnicity, for the 7 millionth time. It's not a race. One can be both white and hispanic, just as this lughead is.

by Cubbyreply 903/05/2013

He does have a mestizo look, but otherwise seems like an ordinary fat guy. How is his fat distribution "native american"?

by Cubbyreply 1103/05/2013

If my life were swirling in the kind of bullshit his is, I'd probably eat, too.

by Cubbyreply 1303/05/2013

Trayvon may have had it coming, R14.

by Cubbyreply 1503/05/2013

R9, Frankie Munez is a white Latino. He is Puerto Rican. Zimmerman is not a white Latino. He is Mestizo.

by Cubbyreply 1603/05/2013

I hope they fry him.

by Cubbyreply 1703/05/2013

Muniz. Spell check.

by Cubbyreply 1803/05/2013

Remember a couple of months ago there was a thread about a court filing his lawyers had made which declared how the proceeds from his fundraising website were used? About $71K were for personal living expenses. A substantial part seems to have been feeding George. I wonder if his wife is also gotten larger. She was already stout.

by Cubbyreply 1903/05/2013

Another white Latino:

by Cubbyreply 2003/05/2013

"I want him dead."

You're a sick asshole. Get some HELP.

by Cubbyreply 2103/05/2013

Now google Mestizo. Nearly everyone looks like Zimmerman.

by Cubbyreply 2203/05/2013

What the fuck does Frankie Muniz have to do with the price of tea in China? Your obsessive mestizo bullshit is completely irrelevant.

The guy is white hispanic. He would have shot and killed somebody regardless of their race. That's why he appointed himself neighborhood judge, jury and executioner and sought to legitimize it by pursuing a career in law enforcement. That Trayvon was black didn't help him in GZ's eyes, but GZ was always going to kill someone.

by Cubbyreply 2303/05/2013

A big ass means more cushin' for the pushin' when he gets thrown into prison.

by Cubbyreply 2403/05/2013

[quote]What the fuck does Frankie Muniz have to do with the price of tea in China?

If you can't make the connection, I can't help you. No one can.

by Cubbyreply 2703/05/2013

[R26] Well, one other person knows if it was for no reason, but he was fucking shot dead by George Zimmerman.

by Cubbyreply 2803/05/2013

I like how the "stand your ground" law has somehow been warped so that it justifies Zimmerman's actions, and not the actions of a kid who was being chased down by an angry man with a gun.

by Cubbyreply 2903/05/2013

R23 the point is, this was not white on black crime. He is not a white man, anyone who sees him knows this. White Latinos can't be told apart from whites of other ethnicities. A lot of the case hangs on this, or rather, the media portrayal does. Back to the difference between white & mestizo, the casting call for the Titanic called for white Mexicans. All extras in the movie were white Mexicans, as it was filmed in Mexico. You saw no one who looked like George Zimmerman among th them.

by Cubbyreply 3203/05/2013

R26 I could hardly be less of a gun-lover. And just because I'm willing to open my mind to the possibility that Trayvon may have been at fault makes me neither racist nor fool.

You sound like more of a racist, subscribing to the "blatino husbear" theory.

by Cubbyreply 3303/05/2013

R14, GZ pursued the kid even after dispatch told him not to. He also said the kid was running away from him. TM was killed just a few minutes after GZ hung up the phone. TM was killed closer to his destination than to GZ's vehicle.

Simply put, you can't chase someone & confront them and then claim self-defense. Especially if you're an adult with a kid. Especially if you have a gun and the kid has skittles.

by Cubbyreply 3403/05/2013

The only ones who have called him a white Latino are the media, and Latinos who look like him, cause they're dying to be considered white. They aren't. No blacks are saying it, and if they felt a white man had killed Trayvon, they'd be very vociferous about it, but they know he isn't white, so they focus on the killing itself and don't mention race.

by Cubbyreply 3503/05/2013

R32, no - that's not the point.

The point is that lots of races are racist. Whites aren't the only ones.

Why was GZ suspicous of Trayvon Martin?

What did Trayvon do required a police presence?

Why did GZ chase Trayvon Martin?

He was black.

He was black.

He was black.

by Cubbyreply 3603/05/2013

[bold]THIS[/bold] is a blatino husbear.

by Cubbyreply 3703/05/2013

Nobody is addressing OP's calling him "blatino", which means **black** Latino. George Zimmerman ain't blatino.

by Cubbyreply 3803/05/2013

is a thug, R37.

by Cubbyreply 3903/05/2013

R36 I'm aware of all that. I meant that it was the point of the other post about mestizo vs white. There is a reason the media wants GZ seen as white It didn't work, but you know...

by Cubbyreply 4003/05/2013

I'm sincerely curious about how the gay community can consider it murder to broadcast a gay college student hooking up over the Internet while mocking him, but they do not consider Zimmerman's actions murder and think that he was justified. How are you so sensitive to unkind words and mockery and "bullying," but blowing someone's head off is just fine? Why do you think that your sensitivities deserve the highest protections, but this young man's life deserved none, and that he may have deserved to be shot? Your hypocrisy is truly mind blowing.

by Cubbyreply 4103/05/2013

Mestizo? George is Mulatto.

by Cubbyreply 4203/05/2013

r41, last time I checked, gay people each have their own opinions- "gay community"? Piss off.

by Cubbyreply 4303/05/2013

Even if Zimmerman isn't a racist, most of his supporters certainly are.

by Cubbyreply 4503/05/2013

A lot of people were happy about this story because many white conservative types in this country salivate at the thought of shooting random black teens. They're all thugs who have it coming in their eyes, and feel it would improve their community. If Zimmerman could get away with it, so can they. A lot of people with pent-up racial frustration and itchy trigger fingers is a dangerous combination. This country will break out into a massive race war very soon.

by Cubbyreply 4603/05/2013

[/bold] Closing the bold

by Cubbyreply 4703/05/2013

How do you do that, R47?

by Cubbyreply 4803/05/2013

Did they ever announce who the witness to the fight was? In the video of Zimmerman walking through his actions that night, he said there was someone behind him, while they were struggling, who was yelling.

Has that person's story been released?

by Cubbyreply 4903/05/2013

Wow, it looks like he's been hitting the Cheetos pretty hard. Wasn't he fairly slim and trim just a few months ago?

by Cubbyreply 5003/05/2013

Can the guy in [R37] be my blatino husbear?

by Cubbyreply 5103/05/2013

I wish the motherfucker at r44 would encounter George on some rainy night. Actually...I'd like to have a little run in with R44.

Trayvon was a boy, walking through his neighborhood, talking to his girlfriend and then you have George (scum of the earth) tracking him as if he were prey. I want George dead.

by Cubbyreply 5203/05/2013

He looks gross. Just like his rotten soul.

by Cubbyreply 5303/05/2013

There was another murder in Florida, some fucked up asshole shot a kid because he didn't like the music. Don't go to Florida. Too many stupid people with guns.

by Cubbyreply 5403/05/2013

There are shootings of black kids where I live every night. How come this Trayvon business gets all this national attention? I don't get it.

by Cubbyreply 5503/05/2013

[quote]George Zimmerman ain't blatino.

What part of Afro-Peruvian do you not understand?

by Cubbyreply 5603/05/2013

He's mestizo Hispanic. If you saw him on the street and had no idea who he was, you would never think he was white.

by Cubbyreply 5703/05/2013

His fucking name is Zimmerman...obviously German. Doesn't matter the man is slime and if I prayed, I would be praying for his death.

by Cubbyreply 5803/05/2013

"He murdered a 17 year old kid...for no reason. I want him dead. Nothing sick about anger against a filthy racist."

You have no idea what happened between Zimmerman and Martin. You weren't there, so you don't know one single thing about it. You ARE a very sick, mentally ill person. Get some help, before you harm yourself or somebody else.

by Cubbyreply 5903/06/2013

"There are shootings of black kids where I live every night. How come this Trayvon business gets all this national attention? I don't get it."

It got all this attention because it was trumped up into a racial issue. In the beginning it was treated like just one of those things that can happen these days; a fight, somebody gets shot, somebody dies, ho hum, it happens all the time. If it hadn't been made into a "racist white man stalks and kills an unarmed teenager because he was black" tale nobody would give a damn about Trayvon Martin.

by Cubbyreply 6003/06/2013

"Trayvon was a boy, walking through his neighborhood, talking to his girlfriend and then you have George (scum of the earth) tracking him as if he were prey. I want George dead."

You were not there, so you don't know what happened, so stop saying "he did this, he did that." You don't know anything; everything you say is pure speculation.

You're a very sick person, very hostile and irrational. I think you should check yourself into a mental health facility. It would be in the best interests of everyone around you if you did so.

by Cubbyreply 6103/06/2013

White Hispanic?

by Cubbyreply 6203/06/2013

It was more than that. There was Trayvon's age, the stand your ground law is quite new, and the fact that, this was not just simply a fight that got out of hand, the way it played out. How often is a killer told by dispatch not to pursue someone who is unarmed before killing them?

by Cubbyreply 6303/06/2013

No, R61, he makes sense. You're the one who's hostile and irrational. I won't pretend to know whether you belong in a mental institution, however.

by Cubbyreply 6403/06/2013

Holy shit. Put down the fork, Georgie. I wonder what his (already fat) wife looks like now.

At least his brother is still attractive.

by Cubbyreply 6503/06/2013

R62, I don't know about that guy, but in Puerto Rico, I've seen the birth certificates of Puerto Ricans way darker than that man, as dark as Wesley Snipes, who's birth certificates say white. I don't remember the reason I was told for this, but it's ridiculous, obviously. Latinos will do ANYTHING to be seen as white. It's very sad.

by Cubbyreply 6603/06/2013

Yeah Id do George's brother if I knew no one would find out. He probably has a big ass like Georgie and he gives off insatiable bottom vibes.

by Cubbyreply 6703/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!