Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

HIV BUG SPREADER AT LARGE, has infected over 200 women and gay men!

The NYPD is looking for a fugitive they say has embarked on a terrifying campaign to “infect as many people as possible” with the HIV virus, and they caution that his victims could run into the hundreds. Burks targets people via popular gay websites and networking apps, such as Adam4Adam, Grindr, Jackd, and BGCLive

by Anonymousreply 3803/07/2013

Of course these "victims" all agreed to engage in bareback sex. He is no different than many other slutty guys engaging in bareback sex spreading diseases except he actually knows he is HIV positive. Many guys are doing the same thing but are ignorant about their status. I can't get the outrage.

by Anonymousreply 303/05/2013

How big is his dick?

by Anonymousreply 403/05/2013

He's like the gay version of Michelle Douggar.

by Anonymousreply 503/05/2013

Is he HAWT?

by Anonymousreply 603/05/2013

This happened before.

by Anonymousreply 703/05/2013

SEX NEGATIVES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 803/05/2013

This was subplot in an episode of Law & Order SVU. Benson and Stabler investigated the murder of an epidemiologist (killed by her husband played by Michael Gross). He sent Benson and Stabler off on a wild goose chase on a case she was working on the time of her death. She was examining HIV transmission patterns in a strange outbreak in Little Italy to determine who a "Patient Zero" was. B&S found him in a hospital room where the arrested him and handcuffed him to his bed.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013

I don't see people who contract HIV through sex in 2013 as "victims."

We all know how to avoid it.

by Anonymousreply 1003/05/2013

How vile. He should get life in prison.

by Anonymousreply 1103/05/2013

OP where does it say that women are amongst his victims? If they are, it's through their bisexual/closeted partners who had sex with Burks. Sounds like he's targeted gay men who like to hook-up online.

by Anonymousreply 1203/05/2013

Chilling story.

by Anonymousreply 1303/05/2013

Did ya miss the part where it says he uses drugs and alcohol to lower his partner's inhibitions?

He must have a huge, fat cock.

by Anonymousreply 1403/05/2013

Poppers too?

by Anonymousreply 1503/05/2013

Probably a Christian hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 1603/05/2013

Please don't let him be...

D'OH!!!

by Anonymousreply 1703/05/2013

just read the story linked at R13.... the creep slipped the condom off unbeknownst to the bottom... fucking slime ball.

by Anonymousreply 1803/05/2013

What is BGC Live?

by Anonymousreply 1903/05/2013

[quote]Stephawn

No wonder he's pissed.

by Anonymousreply 2203/05/2013

"... networking apps, such as Adam4Adam, Grindr, Jackd, and BGCLive."

So... it's been established that they're whores. What did they expect online: the truth? Please.

They're all certain they got it from him, and it's entirely likely. But there's no telling.

by Anonymousreply 2303/05/2013

There was that other case in Dallas of the straight guy Phillipe Padieu (sp) who infected I think 8 women. He was dating all of them at the same time or thereabouts. I think he is in prison for life now.

by Anonymousreply 2403/05/2013

Yeah, his story was on ID, R24 - it was very sad for those poor women.

by Anonymousreply 2503/05/2013

The cops have him on the Most Wanted list. He's going to get 30 years; this is a felony crime. It could actually be called manslaughter because HIV, the virus that causes AIDS is an incurable, killer disease. Those he infected have had their lives destroyed and some could even DIE from it if their bodies don't respond to the anti-viral drugs (it's true that not everyone will live on with the disease even if they take the meds. Sometimes the meds only cause the t-cells to read 200 or less in some people, the danger point).

It's important to understand this fact.

I have AIDS, which came in after I got a real bad flu and it became pneumonia, opening the door for AIDS. It's a miserable life. The meds make me sick and dizzy. I get diarrhea a lot, even if I eat fiber. I have developed Lipodystrophy, which is caused by the protease inhibitors that alter the body's distribution of fat. I have a huge swelling stomach. Some guys get a hump back instead, with Lipodystrophy.

As soon as the doctor told me I had AIDS I became celibate. I haven't had sex in 9 years and won't, no matter what. And I'm OK with that. I don't want to destroy anyone's life with my disease. I carried the HIV virus and didn't know it, like a lot of people.

I hope this guy gets caught. Yeah he's cute and apparently has a big dick. But he's the Devil in disguise!

by Anonymousreply 2603/07/2013

I need the profile pic first.

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2013

Im sorry to hear that r26. That guy that infected all those women in Dallas had a few shows about him and them. One of the women is now in a great relationship with another positive person that she met at a pos website. Don't give up. If you want to find love I am sure you can. Hugs to you.

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2013

Hoax, people.

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2013

Someone has to STOP that Anderson Cooper fellow!

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2013

So does this guy have it but he's not intentionally spreading it or what? That's fucked up. I would be livid. Can he not find out who started this? This seems like a bigger story now that it's not true because on the original article there was a guy who told a story about how this dude infected him, so if it's not true then sue these fuckers! Punitive damages too!

by Anonymousreply 3103/07/2013

If that guy's story @R13 was totally made up, he's an incredible fiction writer. 10/10

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2013

[quote]Majority of serial killers are gay men

Says the gay-hating frau cunt @R1

by Anonymousreply 3303/07/2013

Fake, homophobic story and the OP is a freeper spreading fake freeper news.

F&F the freeper troll.

by Anonymousreply 3403/07/2013

Delete this thread.

by Anonymousreply 3503/07/2013

A hoax article and the "I know who gave me HIV" piece is filled with misinformation that only a scared Christian would fantasize. There are no nerve endings inside the asshole, so he didn't feel the guy's warm sperm rushing in.

by Anonymousreply 3603/07/2013

[quote]There are no nerve endings inside the asshole, so he didn't feel the guy's warm sperm rushing in.

If there are no nerve endings in the ass, then why do gay men love having dicks up in there so much?

by Anonymousreply 3803/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.