Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nick Gr1mshaw & co PART 10

No Larry please!

by Anonymousreply 60103/10/2013

I agree. Harry and Nick are in love and no one better disagree. He hates Louis, they hardly speak to each other. Louis is a manly straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 203/05/2013

R2 I'm guessing you're being sarcastic but come on, literally no one is saying that. We're asking for no Larry because it always gets out of control and this is supposed to be a thread about NICK. If you want to talk about Nick and Harry, awesome! That involves Nick! If you want to argue about why Harry and Louis are secretly in love, that has nothing to do with Nick, and surely you can get a separate thread going. It just seems like common courtesy.

by Anonymousreply 303/05/2013

From a few different girls (not linked) on twitter it seems like Harry was spotted around 3 hours ago driving in a vintage mini in winchmore hill, the green near king head pub. Another girl said that H only arrived at the Dublin venue an hour ago. As I mentioned earlier the first tweet I saw said H was with a man in the car. Seems like Nick is now working from the pic he just tweeted (maybe on his new TV show or comic relief). Anyone see any tweets about N's location today? He said he was planning on leaving Radio One right after the show.

by Anonymousreply 403/05/2013

I agree. Let's not talk about Louis. It's obvious that Nick is the only guy in Harry's life. They are madly in love. Nobody can see it, but rumours don't lie.

by Anonymousreply 503/05/2013

The thread linked below is still active for those wanting to discuss 'Larry'. And the general One Direction thread is linked on the right.

by Anonymousreply 603/05/2013

I know we don't like Haylor talk but just thought it was interesting that 1D's rep (who we haven't really heard make any statements before) denied all the claims Taylor's rep made about her and Harry's relationship...

by Anonymousreply 803/05/2013

R4

N's filming one of those 'where your money goes' things for CR (I blew up the pic to read the autocue). LMC Tweeted about him staying in with football and face mask tonight so I assume he's there delayed, but might have been free most of the day.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013

As far as what Nick was up to today, this model girl tweeted two hours ago about working with him "So @grimmers might be the sweetest person I've worked with for some time. And he has mad acting skillz, yo." I'm guessing for whatever the comic relief thing is maybe? But I have no idea about earlier today.

by Anonymousreply 1003/05/2013

Yeah, R8, I agree. The deal went sour it seems.

by Anonymousreply 1103/05/2013

Taylor!, Louis!, How dare you mention anyone that's not Nick. She was a beard and Louis is the straightest man I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 1203/05/2013

R12 i know the basic rules of posting on a forum might be hard for some but in case you can actually read this is a N-I-C-K thread and since Taylor nor Louis as his friends or have no relationship with him they are irrelevant,Harry isn't because it's his friend.

RM posted links to a H/L and a 1D thread where you can discuss these subjects if you want it so much,and since there threads exist i don't see why the subject should be dragged here as well.

And by the way someone being camp doesn't mean he is gay but you're clearly too young to understand this and your view of sexuality comes from fan-fiction and tv shows.

by Anonymousreply 1303/05/2013

R8 Yeah the whole thing seems to be quite a mess, but this part (which was brought up in the last thread I think, but not really discussed) did pique my interest a bit too:

"when they were in London together the insider revealed he "disappears one night and after that it was like he just didn't want to keep going"."

It's odd enough that she supposedly gave permisson to an unnamed source to explain the relationship instead of talking about it, but there's something about this claim that just really seems to me like exactly what has been speculated about Harry not wanting to go along with the stunt anymore, and if that's why went things so sour, him pulling out earlier than anticipated. I definitely think it was supposed to go longer.

And of course, not gonna lie, the fact that something happened when they were in London that made him change his mind does make me raise an eyebrow, especially since they were only there for about a day between going all over the country.

by Anonymousreply 1403/05/2013

But... where are you going to talk about if only Nick and Harry can be mentioned? Harry is on a world tour for eight months. Are you going to fill this thread with rumour tweets? Are you going to compare Nick's and Harry's tweets to find hidden messages?

The reason why the discussions about Louis and Harry stay on the same level is because you stop them immediately when Louis is mentioned. Ever thought of that?

by Anonymousreply 1503/05/2013

R14 I thought the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 1603/05/2013

R15 I dont know why u cant understand that this is a Nick thread? Nick has other things going on than just Harry... He has he show every day and also he has his new panel show coming out!! I for one am here as a Nick fan so I dont give a shit about Louis..

by Anonymousreply 1703/05/2013

R15 Nick has tons of upcoming projects and he's on the radio every day, I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about in regards to him and his friends, not only Harry.

And no, the reason the discussions stay on the same level is because there is nothing new to add to the discussion so people just make the same arguments over and over in a circle.

by Anonymousreply 1803/05/2013

R14 and R16, agreed.

Anyone recall or want to take one for the team and work out which day H was in London and where Nick was/if there's a chance they saw each other?

by Anonymousreply 1903/05/2013

R15 Unless H/N or H/L come out the discussion on both sides will stay on the same level,,which is speculating,and people will be using the same arguments over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 2003/05/2013

I think in the nicest way possible a lot of fans of 1D have found these threads by googling if Harry or Louis is gay... but this is not the place for that! I don't care if H is gay or straight, but seeing as the guy I'm a fan of is gay and I think they are dating he presumably isn't all straight.

We want to talk about Nick, his show, his colleagues, his friends and his potential boyfriend.

There are plenty of places online to discuss One Direction and their persuasions. We don't care if there isn't much H and N - I don't think it's anyone's goal to fill a new thread every day!

So take it somewhere please unless it's relevant :)

by Anonymousreply 2103/05/2013

R15 - why do you care what we find to talk about? ... we want to talk about Nick and alongside Harry. No-one else unless it is directly relevant. For example N&H friends, the breakfast show, girls Harry is linked too, the media discussion on this, and any relevant 1D things which are directly linked to Harry and Nick.

Louis is not directly linked to any discussion about Harry and Nick, Harry by himself, yes, Harry with Nick, no.

If you don't like Nick, don't want to talk about him, only want to talk about another member of 1D who is not relevant to Nick or think we are ridiculous - why are you here?! This is a forum about Nick&Harry - we will find things to talk about, its why we are here. When Harry is away, we will talk about other things Nick is up too. And speculate about them. Thats what a people specific forum is for.

There are Louis and 1D threads, please go and use them. It works the same as Tumblr - go find the bit you are interested in.

by Anonymousreply 2203/05/2013

Exactly R22!!

by Anonymousreply 2303/05/2013

It's simple; If you are a Nick fan (with a side interest in Harry) or a 1D fan who likes H/N you can post here.

If you are someone interested in 1D and possible relationships between the boys take it somewhere else.The entire tumblr and twitter are filled with places and people to talk about it as well as other sites and even threads on here,no need to spam this thread on top of everything.

And if H/L are together good for them,we just don't see it or we don't care about 1D.

by Anonymousreply 2403/05/2013

I finally read the source article for the quotes from Taylor and have come to the conclusion that she is either slightly unhinged or patching together a story has made her seem so, main eyebrow raiser: ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’” eeek

by Anonymousreply 2503/05/2013

Nick's hair is certainly getting long.

Remember about a month ago when he talked about getting rid of the quiff and Finchy said something about his being a 'Head & Shoulders' man?

And Nick said something about 'I’m actually on a curls shampoo at the moment, we’re going through a transitional stage.'

At the time I wondered if he meant "we" as in he and his hair - or he and another shampoo using person.

Reaching, I know.

by Anonymousreply 2603/05/2013

I do find it funny and cute that they seem to be morphing into one another r26 sign of how close they are

by Anonymousreply 2703/05/2013

R26 There was a lot of speculation on these threads after he said 'we' referring too his hair. People assumed he was using Harry's curl shampoo. Personally I think that's a massive jump to conclusions. I think he meant him and his hair by saying 'we'.

by Anonymousreply 2803/05/2013

R19

December 8 H and TS were both in London (he did the jingle ball that night)

December 9 They had X factor final in Manchester, could have gone back to London after though.

December 10 They were MIA

December 11 Turned up in Chesire

Doesn't seem like they were in London together besides these dates after they went public.

So anyone know what Nick was up to December 8-10?

by Anonymousreply 2903/05/2013

R29 According to Twitter, he went out to a restaurant on the 8th, watched X Factor on the 9th possibly with some friends, got a Christmas tree with Aimee on the 10th. Basically just random stuff, I'm sure it's possible Harry could have stopped by any of those nights.

by Anonymousreply 3003/05/2013

R29/R30 I suppose on the basis of that the Sunday night/Monday would be the most likely, but really given none of it was real the references to Harry walking off into the night may not be either!

by Anonymousreply 3103/05/2013

for what it's worth..After seeing Carr question Jaime W about H and N i'd imagine H is being told to lay low from being seen out and about with N for a while don't you? I was shocked at how blunt Carr was and that he even asked outright and what I saw was a very twitchy fidgety nervious Jaime W answer that question in a very nervous manner. I'm no body language expert but I think J felt v awkward and uncomfortable.And via one source straight to pubicist. Wish everyone was a bit friendlier on here, all a bit antsy.

by Anonymousreply 3203/05/2013

the posts about H and CF still being in a relationship in the Part 9 thread are ridiculous-and H never ended up buying the Spaniards Road House btw - some misinformation going on here

by Anonymousreply 3303/05/2013

R29, R30, and R31, ta!

I recalled it was around then that Aimee Tweeted the old pic of nick with frank ocean with the words 'true luv'. That was on the 12th. Always struck me as the Tweet you send your mate to cheer them up when they've been chucked or otherwise trampled by someone (especially if the person who hurt them can see).

by Anonymousreply 3403/05/2013

R24 you can' dictate who anyone can or can't talk about - its a N thread but its ok to talk about H as long as it's a 'side interest' ...never heard anything so stupid on a forum , clearly your young and lacking in communication skills and if H and L are still in some kind of relationship then it certainly is 'relevant' under the umbrella of the topic (celeb chaser-to-bolster-his-own-career dj N, although I do like his show btw) if you're now reduced to his hair having grown a bit..oh dear The last thread was rather fun.Shame. Will leave your immature tittle tattle and hold on to golden nuggets of info,im no longer going to volunteer.

by Anonymousreply 3503/05/2013

R34 - That instagram was part of the Nick "fancies many different men" day; there was also many mentions of Zac Efron on his show, and others and Nick also tweeted about Craig David. It was thought at the time to be in response to the article about Russell Howard comments as that was published the same day in the Sun.

by Anonymousreply 3603/05/2013

On a slightly different tack- let's for a moment say H and N are together. Anyone fancy a sweepstake on how long it will last and why,

Clearly a purely speculative question and we will never know but I'm curious about people's opinions on their longevity.

I'm going for .... Done by June 2013 due to touring, H's ever expanding group of friends and N being f***ed off with not bein able to have some semblance of a regular relationship.

by Anonymousreply 3703/05/2013

When people search for tweets, how are they doing it? I do it on an iPhone and iPad and it now only brings back a small selection of recent tweets and then jumps days? It used to bring back all of them. I've tried going into twitter via the Internet instead of the ap as that gives you an option to press ALL but now, it won't even let me go in that way. If I try and open up via the Internet it automatically changes to MOBILE twitter?

Help anyone?!

by Anonymousreply 3803/05/2013

JJ, hmmm, I don't know, this isn't the first time H has gone on tour and it's not like they haven't been anticipating it. I go back and forth on whether I think they're just having fun or actually in a relationship but if we're hypothesizing on the grounds of them actually being together I reckon they'll last longer than that. N has his own stuff going on to keep him super busy and he knew going into it with H that it wasn't going to be normal. I imagine they would have talked about when/if they'd ever come out but I don't think the next few months is going to make much of a difference. I'd give them at least til Autumn or the end of the year, then I think it'll be getting to the point where H does need to figure out what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 3903/05/2013

I think we should ignore any posts that aren't relevant to the thread rather than answering them bc. they're getting very annoying. I was the one who said in the last thread that I had thought H was embarrassed by the PR stunt and saboutaged it to bring it to an end prematurely. I also said I thought it relevant that he avoided being with T in London and made no effort to introduce her to N and his other London friends. So far as the article is concerned I don't think they spent any time in London and even if what T says is right and H seemed to give up at this time why did the sorry blooming saga carry on for almost another month. He clearly wasn't happy from the beginning but I just get the feelng he made the decision to finish it over Christmas, when we know he did see N, and had planned what he was going to do over that NY period.Only speculation of course but he was certainly in no rush to meet up with her when he went back to the US for NY and we still have to account for what he did over the infamous missing couple of days before the Times Square kiss.

by Anonymousreply 4003/05/2013

JJ - taking them as together- weirdly, I see them lasting a bit. Harry appears to just fit into Nick's life and if their interactions are anything to go by, it seems very easy, laid back and fun. There is of course the argument Harry is young but he acts more like a late 20 year old than a teenager and I wouldn't expect any less of him in a relationship.

I think maybe their real test would be once 1D's tour is finished and the possibility of them taking a break and Harry suddenly being around all the time and the change in Harry's life to other projects maybe.

Pure speculation.

by Anonymousreply 4103/05/2013

I'm with you, I think, R39.

by Anonymousreply 4203/05/2013

R35 my communication skills are fine and i'm 24 thank you very much,english isn't my first language and i rarely use it in my everyday life so obviously i'm making mistakes.

I suggested nothing different than what R21 and R22 said,i'm not the one who made the thread and i don't control what people talk about or not,i just said my opinion,didn't know that equals "dictate".

by Anonymousreply 4303/05/2013

Frustrated of Twitter, attempting it on a device is a quick way to rage in my experience.

On my comp I use YoruFukurou - I find it the best if you're on a Mac (although its a super nerdy app).

by Anonymousreply 4403/05/2013

R44 what the hell is yorufukurou?! I only have an iPhone and iPad can I use what you suggested or is the twitter ap the only way on phones and tablets? If so, I'll give up as it just doesn't bring back many tweets anymore. It gives me the ALL tweet option when I go onto twitter on my desk top at work. Is a desk top the only way you can get the full twitter site now?

by Anonymousreply 4503/05/2013

JJ - Part of the problem really is how long have they been together already. We have rumours from November 2011, sightings from January 2012, the iPhone code/date/anniversary (!) of February 2012, the Jay Z concert of May 2012 (I can't really remember the importance of this one, I think it had something to do with favourite tracks?!), or the week long date of September 2012. Having said all that I don't think the tour will create any actual problems between them, apart from loneliness perhaps, both are surrounded by friends they are close too, and both are very busy. There are also quite a few lengthy breaks back in the UK during the year.

(R44 - I am hopeless with backdated searches so I can't really help, but as far as I can see the only difference between the TOP and the ALL is an additional "/realtime" directly between the "search" and the "?" in the url so you could always add that manually if that helps at all?)

by Anonymousreply 4603/05/2013

C, thanks but I'm not even trying to do back dated searches. Just want to see new or current ones? What do you search on?

Does anyone search on an iPhone or iPad?

by Anonymousreply 4703/05/2013

By dictating who can or can't post you might be missing out on some interesting gossip.

I'm going too, it's getting boring.

by Anonymousreply 4803/05/2013

I do search on an iphone,what i do is pull down the search page like when i'm refreshing tweets on my timeline and the newest tweets appear,i hope that helps sorry if i make no sense!

by Anonymousreply 4903/05/2013

Hi 32, sorry I'm being a bit thick but what do you mean 'via one source straight to publicist'

by Anonymousreply 5003/05/2013

Annoyed, it's a Twitter client. It's only available on desktops - as far as I'm aware there's no app for iPhone/iPad that offers really good searching facilities that don't randomly stall, leap forward, or crash your app if you try to go back more than a few weeks. You could try Flipboard for iPad - the content display is awesome - but flipping the pages does my head in after about six. Too much trouble for a straight up stalking situation.

Twitter seems committed to a policy of getting less and less functional :/.

by Anonymousreply 5103/05/2013

Thanks R49. Do you find it only brings back a few and then jumps to to say 3 days back? It used to bring everything back but now it doesn't and the ALL option isn't available on the mobile version?

R33 how do you know Harry didn't go through with the spaniards road house by the way? Ed Sheehan said he owned two big houses so he must have bought another ones quickly after?

by Anonymousreply 5203/05/2013

R51, sorry, I know this isn't fun reading for anyone else but what is flip board? Is it an app and is it linked to twitter? Can I get it on an iPhone. I just want to stalk with the ease that I used to and fear I am missing out on vital gossip!

by Anonymousreply 5303/05/2013

R52 i've noticed that sometimes it does jump tweets yeah,i don't know why or how to fix it,i also believe twitter search on iphone only brings back tweets dated 7 days ago or less,never older ones.

by Anonymousreply 5403/05/2013

I don't have an iphone. I can only find a few tweets on phone then it goes back days like you say.

by Anonymousreply 5503/05/2013

R53, yep - you can get Flipboard free for both iPhone and iPad, although I think really the functionality you want doesn't really exist. To keep up with Tweets real time, I just set up text alerts for the people I really want to keep up with.

by Anonymousreply 5603/05/2013

R56, oh ok, I just don't understand why I can't go into twitter via the Internet on my phone without it changing to the twitter ap. it's allowed me for weeks and suddenly stopped today. Never mind. Thanks anyway :-(

by Anonymousreply 5703/05/2013

Try using another browser on iphone instead of Safari,Chrome and Opera work quite well.

by Anonymousreply 5803/05/2013

Interesting perspectives!

I guess my thinking is that they were either together or just getting a lot closer during the last tour, so it's all the new and shiny and exciting bit of the relationship, when you are curious about what it'll be like when you see each other again (you know the bit I mean) since then, Nicks life has become a little more conventional, less week nights out, friends settling down living alone etc. (i know he's a very social animal but inevitably Bshow DJs do slow down). At the same time, H will still be meeting so many new people offering new experiences (which I think he seems to love based on his eclectic social life)

Clearly very speculative beyond all belief and obviously they aren't a normal couple (assuming they are one) but still.......

On a seperate note, was it here that this mornings radio show comment about Nick watching the Bieber documentary was discussed. Someone I think was saying it couldn't be H watching because N said they both felt old. Just listening to the show and this doesnt appear to be mentioned at all. Anyone hear it? because if for a moment we consider it was them then that is the oddest image ever. N and H (or indeed N and anyone) watching a Bieber documentary!? Research?

by Anonymousreply 5903/05/2013

JJ i think they were watching the documentary for fun,was it on tv over there? Because it was on tv in my country last week since Bieber is coming over here soon and i watched it for fun with my niece.Doesn't Miquita like him or something?

by Anonymousreply 6003/05/2013

JJ, just the possibility of them watching Bieber in bed together is so surreal and yet... in a nice way?

I thought Nick did say something like that, but I don't think that means it wasnt H. I can imagine that after a week on tour and partying H might well just want to collapse and mutter about feeling old for staying in and watching TV with someone who goes to sleep at half ten.

by Anonymousreply 6103/05/2013

Totally tin-hatting but Harry did tweet that he felt old on his birthday.

by Anonymousreply 6203/05/2013

R59 Yeah he did mention feeling old, it was in the handover to Sara Cox at the end of the show

by Anonymousreply 6303/05/2013

Haha, that's true, R62.

I love the idea of them watching TV in bed together...whether it's the Simpsons or Justin Bieber, it doesn't matter. It's cute.

by Anonymousreply 6403/05/2013

Actually re-listening he says it made them feel really depressed and old and then he says felt like he was wasting his life, and why wasn't he a pop star. Now given he went from both of them feeling depressed to only him wondering why he wasn't a pop star, I suppose it is actually possible that his companion was one! Poor Harry if he feels old at 19 though.

by Anonymousreply 6503/05/2013

Since people were talking about tattoos earlier, I'm a bit curious what some of you think about the tattoos that seem to describe how Harry feels about himself in a way...not related to anyone else really. The cage, tragicomedy masks, the SMCL (allegedly meaning: smile more, cry less or later), the nails, the Things I can/Things I can't as well as the I can't change ones. I might be missing some. I wouldn't place a lot of weight on any individual one of these but it's the number of them that seem to imply he feels trapped, can't be himself etc... that intrigue me. I don't want to try and analyze him or anything, just wondering if others feel there is a pattern or think they're pretty random or spontaneous.

by Anonymousreply 6603/05/2013

Yeah, C, I noticed the pop star part too...that he only talked about himself there :).

by Anonymousreply 6703/05/2013

R66 the masks one is a pretty common tattoo,i don't know its general significance but my friend's friend owns a tattoo perlor and he told me it's one he gets asked to make a lot,same with the chest birds one (used to be more popular during 2000-2005,now not so much)

The things i can/can't is part of the Serenity Prayer that goes like this:

[quote]Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

I don't know about the rest you mentioned,i think the nails is a 1D thing as the other boys have them tattooed on them as well? Someone mentioned this before.

by Anonymousreply 6803/05/2013

bit surprised by the sun article about harry dumping milly? i thought that was either pr or the sun amaking stuff up but maybe it was true? would have thought harrys people would have been happy to let this one run?

by Anonymousreply 6903/06/2013

listening to grimmys show today he talked about a male that was going to come over after the football? he didn't cos he was annoyed about the result but it doesn't sound like harry is the only male that turns up late at night to nicks?

by Anonymousreply 7003/06/2013

R69 They're probably planning something bigger for him. Like a real relationship. With a girl.

by Anonymousreply 7103/06/2013

Taylor dis on showquizness...

by Anonymousreply 7203/06/2013

I'd say the opposite R71, I doubt that's happening anytime soon. The whole 'dumping Millie' is hilarious tbh, they still have the story that he was on a date with her at the BRITs and he doesn't have to do any follow up. And I'm sure she'll now be referred to as one of his ex-girlfriends in every tabloid.

by Anonymousreply 7303/06/2013

Saying Harrys face almost hurts the eyes..lols

by Anonymousreply 7403/06/2013

Talking about Harry and Nick, at Nicks pre Brits dinner!!

by Anonymousreply 7503/06/2013

That is so true, R73. It's quite clever and convenient really...and very annoying.

I loved the Taylor diss, R72! She has earned it.

by Anonymousreply 7603/06/2013

Nick looks adorable with the red nose!!!

by Anonymousreply 7703/06/2013

I love how they defend Harry. It's clear they all know him and care about him.

by Anonymousreply 7803/06/2013

anyone have a clue why Nick was in hysterics during showquizness? He could barely speak he was laughing so hard.

by Anonymousreply 7903/06/2013

I agree, R78!

by Anonymousreply 8003/06/2013

R79 He was laughing at the last question on showquizness..

by Anonymousreply 8103/06/2013

The nails Harry got recently are different than the ones 1D got matching. They all got screws on their ankles but the top of em so they just look like mini crosses

The three nails Harry got on his arm are a Common symbol of the crucifixion so might hint at his religion as well as the serenity prayer ones

He does seem to choose symbols that represent trapped - the cage, the lock - and juxtaposes them against symbols of freedom - the ship and the birds. Which could hint at his sexuality or just be about his life in the public eye and 1D

by Anonymousreply 8203/06/2013

Little tidbit I heard tonight from friend with ex who dated N (unrelated to this): his mates got into one of the official Brits after parties. Apparently N was at the back sat with his head resting on the table - ha giving it the big one! - and H was sort of on his own but completely surrounded by A&R people and security. One of the mates managed to sidle up to say hi and get an autograph and said 'this must be a bit rubbish' sympathetically to which H said something along the lines of 'yeah I'm not really having the best time'

I don't think I would swap my life for his, even if I am scraping the overdraft...

Brilliant show today from N and team! Loved the footy commentary from LMC

by Anonymousreply 8303/06/2013

thanks for the insider tidbits N16!

by Anonymousreply 8403/06/2013

What are A&R people?

by Anonymousreply 8503/06/2013

This explains it, r85

by Anonymousreply 8603/07/2013

Artists and Repertoire, R85. I think I'd be right in saying, they basically look after the talent, to put it very simply. They usually also find the new talent. They play a pretty big part with most acts. Anyone correct if that's off the mark, though!

Agreed N16 - doesn't even sound like he was getting a party in with N. Let alone chatting up Millie (who, now that she's been "dumped" which is the biggest exagerration of a situation I've heard all year, will retrospectively be called his girlfriend - just like Cara, Caggie, his Irish photog?, even Caroline). I wouldn't want to spend a party that way - and then have that fuss when I leave thhe venue. Where's the fun? And his best mate/boyfriend is drunk lying on a table!! We've all been there, though ...

by Anonymousreply 8703/07/2013

R86 Thanks for being a smart ass...

by Anonymousreply 8803/07/2013

R70 - Yes, I don't think he actually goes to bed quite as early as he would have us believe.

It was interesting that he called this friend "one of our friends" and not "my friend" so it does seem as if that is the distinct way he has of referring to Harry. One wonders who he is including in the "our" though.

With regards to Millie, it is noticeable that Gordon Smart of the Sun was the one who wrote both the "meeting" article and the "dumping" article, so it looks rather if they might have been published as a favour to Harry's people to distract from all of the other comments that were being written about Nick and Harry after the Brits. After all why wait until Wednesday to write about something which happened on Saturday night unless you were stretching the story rather.

I love the final comment of "These girls won’t be the last".!

by Anonymousreply 8903/07/2013

Brilliant N16! Does make me laugh at the thought of Nick being hammered at the back on the club with his head on the table, what a guy.

by Anonymousreply 9003/07/2013

Yeah R70 I assumed that it was one of his laddy friends who might into football, maybe Dave Gardner or someone like that. I don't think anyone is saying that Nick never has male friends, that's a bit ridiculous, but I just want to poit out there's a significant difference between having a male friend come over to watch a super anticipated football game vs having a male friend come over really late in the evening to crawl into bed and watch a movie (or just crawl into bed and go to sleep together, in that story from a few weeks ago!) Anyway I think it still seems true that Nick doesn't generally have a lot of male friends over for the latter type of evenings, watching a football game is a bit different.

by Anonymousreply 9103/07/2013

That is pretty sad N16 and I have to say it doesn't surprise me at all. One of the things that really struck me is if you compared the brits last year with this year - last year there were pictures taken of them posing together early in the evening, posing together with other people as well, pictures of them goofing off, posed later in the evening too, etc. This year I was really struck by the fact that there wasn't a single picture of them posing together at any of the three after parties they went to together, not even in a group with others. The only pictures from the evening were from paps that got them leaving and then were waiting at Nick's house for them. And I do think that's significant, at least worth noting.

by Anonymousreply 9203/07/2013

Im so excited for Nick red nose day show!!! Its going to be so good!!!

by Anonymousreply 9303/07/2013

Penis cake on today's show.

by Anonymousreply 9403/07/2013

R94 That is an amazing picture!!! and cake..

by Anonymousreply 9503/07/2013

Thought this was amusing:

"Harry Styles chums up to Russell Brand, we hope Nick Grimshaw doesn't feel too cheated on"

by Anonymousreply 9603/07/2013

R96

Reminds me of Nick teasing Harry about his 'hip new Dalston friends' on the morning after the BRITS, it's cute, like their friendship is the constant and all these other friends kind of get added on.

by Anonymousreply 9703/07/2013

naah the bloke was coming around AFTER the footy so around 10ish? classic hookup plans!! can't make up my mind if grimmy just has lots of fuck buddies or an actual boyf?? think the boyf would be that macckenzie though as he seems to see him loads.

by Anonymousreply 9803/07/2013

This is adorable!!!

by Anonymousreply 9903/07/2013

although he does seem a bit partial to louis smith as well. he def seems gay and i've seen loads of rumours he's gay. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 10003/07/2013

R98 - Seriously? Do you think he would call his "boyfriend"/hook-up "one of our friends"??! Do they all see him? Most likely Dave Gardner. (And as for his trainer, he only said the other day that he had seen him for a few weeks, so probably not dating him).

Attached is the reaction to the cake video. Very sweet.

R100 - Oddly I got the feeling he wasn't that keen on Louis Smith actually from the "televised" video interviews. Not sure why though.

by Anonymousreply 10103/07/2013

R98

Pretty sure Mackenzie's straight. I thought he probably meant Dave as he's the super Man U fan isn't he? He could've been watching in the pub and arranged to stop by on his way home and then decided not to after the result.

by Anonymousreply 10203/07/2013

R101

I think he found Louis Smith to be a difficult guest - he was never very enthusiastic when Nick phoned him up or the first week when he came in.

by Anonymousreply 10303/07/2013

on a less controversial note...like the cardy and tshirt combo. And loving the longer hair!!

by Anonymousreply 10403/07/2013

R104 Agree... he is looking very hot!!!

by Anonymousreply 10503/07/2013

R96, this was funny too: "Marking his territory, much?!"

by Anonymousreply 10603/07/2013

Wow could Russell's "I don't think we're competing for the same audience" ever be taken out of context. I mean obviously that's not how he meant it but I got a bit of a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 10703/07/2013

Haha, yeah, R107, that was amusing.

by Anonymousreply 10803/07/2013

Re the Brand article, call me crazy but arent those quotes incredibly similar to those Brand gave on Nicks show? Obviously a journo wouldn't lift quotes from N's own show to take the mick, I mean that would be utterly ridiculous surely.

(Just remember Brand saying something about different target audiences and someone correcting him and saying Harry is into older women) or something but may have imagined it)

Either way, here's hoping the media don't go down this road of H being fabulous and having millions of new friends and N being jealous and possessive, even in jest that would not be ideal for N.

Finally, got a feeling N is going to everywhere in the next 6 months or so...new TV show...into the mainstream non-pop media with Comic Relief, the future looks bright

by Anonymousreply 10903/07/2013

R103 I always get the impression that Louis Smith is incredibly shy. He took ages to relax with Flavia when he was doing Strictly. He is very much a sportsman and not a performer in that sense.

As for Louis Smith being gay, I heard through the grape vine that it is just rumour but who knows. He is incredibly hot though.

by Anonymousreply 11003/07/2013

R109

I think the only think that could mess it up for him is if he does something stupid on the show (a la Russell Brand) or gets caught doing something illegal outside of the show.

I always wonder what the BBC reaction was to that time he smoked that hookah pen in the studio - I can't imagine his bosses were thrilled about that.

by Anonymousreply 11103/07/2013

JJ, the breakfast show has certainly opened new doors for him. I reckon the BBC are priming him for mainstream TV.

Graham Norton moved from niche projects to being the BBC's 'main guy' but he is getting on a bit (Parky and Ross have gone. Jason M didn't workout)

N's got what it take IMO.

by Anonymousreply 11203/07/2013

Re: R101 - "hadn't seen him" not "had seen him" - I accidently reversed my whole meaning!

JJ - Yes, I do think his career is taking off rather. I suppose after Moyles they are pretty grateful that they have such a cross media-friendly breakfast show DJ. After all he cut his teeth on live television so there isn't too much he can't do in terms of presenting.

Am looking forward to the Comic Relief Breakfast show next week; am I the only one who thinks it highly unlikely that Harry will be involved, in the studio at least, although perhaps 1D will prerecord something. Given how teenage-friendly most of the other bookings are thoough I got the feeling they were making a point that the show was not just dependent on Nick's personal contacts, and that they had the clout to get guests off the back of it being the Radio 1 Breakfast Show (something which I feel gets forgotten from time to time).

by Anonymousreply 11303/07/2013

This is a post on someones tumblr, who by the looks of it, has no interest in N/H or 1D, interesting!

by Anonymousreply 11403/07/2013

R114 - I love the idea of a Criminology teacher backstage at the Brits....it is amusing that everyone who seems them in private knows that they are dating though.

by Anonymousreply 11503/07/2013

That is amusing and intriguing, R114!

by Anonymousreply 11603/07/2013

R114 Could be absolutely rubbish...ie friend could have just heard the rumour backstage from a runner or something or but......

My only alternative explanation is that homework for her criminology class she has to make up a lie and tell people and see how far it spreads and then discuss the reliability of witnesses.

If that is the case, she deserves an A as its a brilliant lie.

If it's true then how indiscrete are they actually being behind the scenes?

by Anonymousreply 11703/07/2013

PS R114 forgot to say....cracking find though, I never seem to find anything on tumblr

by Anonymousreply 11803/07/2013

C, I wouldn't be surprised if there was merely a call-in from 1D or Harry, but I definitely expect that there will be something, given that they have the day off, are hugely involved with Comic Relief (did the single), have personal and professional obvious links to Radio 1, and would be a big name I do think Radio 1 would hope to be able to involve, certainly gets even more attention to it. I do agree that it's a really impressive line-up without them though, and definitely shows how big the show really is in terms of being able to draw celeb guests. But I would be very very surprised if there isn't anything with H

by Anonymousreply 11903/07/2013

hahaha JJ - could be an experiment but you would think for it to work she would choose a rumour not already out there!!! more likley someone was just gossiping backstage lile you say. can't see that they would have witnessed anything!!

by Anonymousreply 12003/07/2013

Also I mean, a lot of people/fans are definitely expecting one direction or hoping for it, they're probably getting lots of tweets already, they have to know the demand, and I imagine they're doing their best to work out some way to involve them too. But who knows. Even if it's their day off they do play a show the night before and the breakfast show is early

by Anonymousreply 12103/07/2013

They'll probably be a "surprise" it'll be chaos outside the offices if they are announced as a guest.

by Anonymousreply 12203/07/2013

R121 - true but when they have had days off before they have left the host city immediately following the show.

CAn't imagine the band doing that AND the evning show though, I think they are big enough to do their own thing.

If H were to show, I would imagine that would be because he wanted to.

I'm always a little perplexed by how much the show talk about H these days rather than 1D mostly. (Showquizzness is always at it) And in fact about how much more press he know gets than the others.

At some point thats going to annoy someone

by Anonymousreply 12303/07/2013

JJ - I agree, Harry seems to make it on to Showquizzness far more often than anyone else. I wonder though if the other boys are quite happy to be able to fade into the background more in their private lives; with the exception of Louis going to the Topshow show (which was more to do with his girlfriend) none of the others seem to go to public events except as part of the group, so it maybe that they are quite happy with how things are.

As to Nick and Harry being indiscrete it's difficult to know as we don't know what the teacher's friend (I reread it afterwards; not the teacher as I have first thought) was doing there. If they were something like a make-up artist/PR rep/record company runner etc then they may well have thought they were quite secure to behave freely because really discretion is expected when working in that kind of environment.

by Anonymousreply 12403/07/2013

I think Nick's comments about "old faithful", though fond, are indicitive that they are aware he's a bit of a "go to". I think it's easy to forget that in terms of radio DJs he's in a strange position where being Harry's friend means he can kind of call on him to do stuff if he feels like it and Harry's available. If you think about the attention their interviews get, how many DJs do you suppose wish they could do that?

I think we think he talks about him more than he does, because we're listening out. He's in the papers and online like an epidemic; in comparison, a couple of questions on showquizness and some mentions isn't really that unusual, especially if it's relevant to celeb news (e.g. Yesterday's Taylor question). Add into that that people are probably starting to realise it's actually a friendship, I think it's not too bad.

And in the end, you're always going to annoy people with mentions of mainstream popstars. Nick said this morning they had texts saying "drop so and so". Nature of the beast. There's a percentage who either don't care or like it and they can cater to them as well.

I'll be interested to hear Union J! Not a big fan, but I'd love a mention of Nick's "new Harry" tweets. Unlikely, but still!

Is Graham Norton on tonight? It's a charity gig, but I wonder if he'll say anything?

by Anonymousreply 12503/07/2013

R125, I think that's a really good point that a lot of it has to do with the fact that Harry is everywhere in the press right now, more than Nick just mentioning him all the time. The team do bring him up every now and then, but a lot of it has to do with the latest tabloid stuff. I'm sure Harry gets talked about a lot on other radio stations to! He was referred to more than any other celeb at the BRITS even! I think it's just a bit more awkward (not sure if that's the best word, sorry) because most people know that Nick is actually close with Harry.

by Anonymousreply 12603/07/2013

R125 and R126 hit the nail on the head IMO. I've listened to Capital and The Hits radio occasionally and they've mentioned Harry lots. If I was a casual listened to R1 I wouldn't find Nick's mentions odd or frequent at all.

I also think it was a good move to have Harry doing that rash of interviews with different stations around the time of the Brits.

by Anonymousreply 12703/07/2013

I agree that a lot of the mentions are just because H is in the news - they mentioned Liam when he was the papers re Boy George and I'm pretty sure there was a Showbot jibe about Zayn when the cheating story leaked.

Obviously we are picking up on the H mentions because we know the connection but I don't think regular listeners do.

Also I agree with R125 that the nickname 'old faithful' suggests they are all highly aware of the fact he is their go-to celeb!

by Anonymousreply 12803/07/2013

Someone on twitter posted a pic of heat magazine interview with Greg James that mentions Nick and 1D:

"Do you ever get narked off that Grimmy gets all of the One Direction interviews because he's friends with Harry?"

"That's fair enough, because he and Harry are mates...[talks about doing the takeover with Louis]"

To be honest I think that's a bit of an unfair question. Having Harry roll up after the BRITs with him, getting to be the one who did takeover with Harry, okay, you can put that down to being friends with Harry, but Nick also hosts the flagship show and it only makes sense acts as big as One Direction would do interviews with him, that's where their singles get released, etc. They used to be interviewed by Moyles when he did Breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 12903/07/2013

You can see at the side they've captioned a picture as Greg "being upstaged by Grimmy" at teen awards 2011, so it looks like all around they're just trying to play up a rivalry, or poke something out of Greg, probably also because he was slated for the Breakfast spot. Unfortunate though.

by Anonymousreply 13003/07/2013

I hate the start of the next question 'Grimmy also has 200,000 more Twitter followers than you...' Greg is a lovely guy and I'm sure that even if he might have thought he was up for the breakfast show he doesn't begrudge N for getting the gig. Why try and stir up rivalry!

by Anonymousreply 13103/07/2013

The next question is also up in full (about the 200k more followers). I agree it's like they want there to be trouble between them.

by Anonymousreply 13203/07/2013

Yeah, I hate this kind of thing, N16. I'm glad they seem to be friends though. I'm sure they ignore this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 13303/07/2013

While it's true there may be confirmation bias and even wishful thinking going on in these threads, it's still amusing to compare the scrupulousness (so to speak) here with the Taylor Lautner/Patrick Schwarzenegger thread.

by Anonymousreply 13403/07/2013

So glad Nick has his own TV show coming up. Can't wait to watch it. It's really good to see him getting on. Here's a link to the show, nothing we haven't already been told. Apologies if it's been posted already.

by Anonymousreply 13503/07/2013

It seems as if Nick is on during the first session of Graham Norton's Big Chat tonight on BBC3; so anywhere between 7pm and 10pm, which really narrows it down!

by Anonymousreply 13603/07/2013

thanks c and R135

by Anonymousreply 13703/07/2013

Thanks, C.

by Anonymousreply 13803/07/2013

Has this been posted? It's a photo from a newspaper about N's pre-Brits party and mentions H. Saw it on tumblr but can't find it's origin

by Anonymousreply 13903/07/2013

R139 - Yes, it was the text at the bottom of three photographs from the Talk of the Town column from last Friday's ES magazine. I tried and failed to post it last week (so I typed it out; hence my recognition), but someone else did have more success; it would have been sometime last Friday.

It seems to follow the classic journalistic route of "we will imply as much as we can without actually saying anything" doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 14003/07/2013

sure does c, I had a little chuckle over the line "Aw, friendship"

by Anonymousreply 14103/07/2013

R141 - Yes, first time I have seen that phrase...

Nick has a busy evening apparently; not sure how he is managing both. Interesting that Boy George is one of the guests for this. Hopefully there will be photographs.

by Anonymousreply 14303/07/2013

That's interesting, C. I didn't know Nick was involved.

by Anonymousreply 14403/07/2013

Cute pic, fanservice and more tinhatty confirmation it was H's thighs in the infamous couch pic?

by Anonymousreply 14503/07/2013

That's an adorable picture...awwww, N16. I'm already convinced about that couch photo, haha, but the more confirmation the better.

by Anonymousreply 14603/07/2013

So Harry already found a hot guy on tour? Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 14703/07/2013

R147 hahaha I hadn't even thought about the potential hot guys he was going on tour with... That could get interesting.

by Anonymousreply 14803/07/2013

Does anyone find it odd Harry's not all that touchy-feely with Nick in comparison to other guys/his band??

by Anonymousreply 14903/07/2013

It's not odd if they're hiding a relationship...we just don't get to see them being touchy-feely, it doesn't mean they're not.

by Anonymousreply 15003/07/2013

R149 Yeah. And that's one of the things that make me suspect they're together. It's like they deliberately avoid touching each other in public. And when they do, we get pictures like that "hand-holding" photo where they look almost like they got caught.

by Anonymousreply 15103/07/2013

Fellow threadsters help an old lady out... should I know who the friend is in R145.

Think we have established he is super affectionate and loves a bit of a wind up though so not a major drama. (I dont think) He is a crazily major flirt.

In other news how would everyone feel about revealing their age and gender? I feel like this is the most commitment I've ever shown a thread (am usually a bit of a slapper when it comes to messing with different threads) and am curious? Obviously, appreciate people might find that weird

by Anonymousreply 15203/07/2013

JJ That is Michael from 5 seconds of summer their support act!

by Anonymousreply 15303/07/2013

Harry and Michael Clifford, naw. Harry seems to be the cuddly type ;)

by Anonymousreply 15403/07/2013

JJ... I don't mind, if you want to know I'm 18 and a girl.

by Anonymousreply 15503/07/2013

I'm 32 and female, JJ.

by Anonymousreply 15603/07/2013

JJ, thirty something female

by Anonymousreply 15703/07/2013

26, female.

by Anonymousreply 15803/07/2013

R151

I'm fairly new to all this can you post a link to the hand holding pic? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 15903/07/2013

17 female, wonder if there are any guys on here?

by Anonymousreply 16003/07/2013

28, male

by Anonymousreply 16103/07/2013

23 female

by Anonymousreply 16203/07/2013

Thanks again for that, R161!

by Anonymousreply 16303/07/2013

R161, the one back in Feb last year?

by Anonymousreply 16403/07/2013

Female and older than anyone else so far

by Anonymousreply 16603/07/2013

25 female and big thank you to you lovely R161! I love these threads it satisfies my insatiable gossip urges :)

by Anonymousreply 16703/07/2013

Guy and 30.

by Anonymousreply 16803/07/2013

25, female

by Anonymousreply 16903/07/2013

Female and probably in R161 age group

by Anonymousreply 17003/07/2013

Article from a couple of days ago. I was only interested in the caption under the pic of H snd N.

by Anonymousreply 17103/07/2013

That is an interesting caption, indeed, R171.

by Anonymousreply 17203/07/2013

25 and female.

by Anonymousreply 17303/07/2013

Thirties and female.

Glad you are not all teenagers!

by Anonymousreply 17403/07/2013

23, Female

Is anyone else watching Graham Norton? When is Nick going to be on, exactly?! Haven't seen him backstage either. Maybe he's doing the Roundhouse first?

by Anonymousreply 17503/07/2013

I enjoyed Graham Norton's 'theory' about Swifty - 'she doesn't though, does she? Taylor? I think she just holds hands with them all and thats why they leave her' --- even my very uninterested fiancee agreed chuckled and suggested you could read that several ways!

by Anonymousreply 17603/07/2013

Thanks for the photo, N16! H looks very cute in it.

R151 this is completely how I feel, there are so many photos, clips, gifs etc to show Harry being affectionate and tactile with the other boys, and Nick is too with his circle, which is why it's so strange that two people who enjoy being touchy-feely and are very close never do that with each other. Like they're being careful. It's very unfair that, if they're together, they can't behave the way they want around each other. (But then, if they're together, the whole situation is unfair). Spose it was interesting that the only pictures of N/H being tactile with each other were quite recent and on nights out (birthday; Brits).

by Anonymousreply 17703/07/2013

I'm just watching some of the earlier Graham Norton, perfectly summed up 1D's visit to Accra '...something so moving about five of luckiest boys in the world meeting some of the unluckiest children in the world...'

I'm not sure N is going to be on GN, wasn't it printed in the TV guide he was going to be on?

by Anonymousreply 17803/07/2013

He's meant to be on, but doesn't look like it.. it's quite late now and I doubt he'd be on this late considering he has to be up early in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 17903/07/2013

At the opening of GN they said Nicks name 3 times before my feed cut out.. but who knows..

by Anonymousreply 18003/07/2013

Well, Nick said this morning that he'd be on, so I suppose there must be a reason if he's not.

by Anonymousreply 18103/07/2013

The mentioned him at the start of GN?

Well maybe in the last section then, we'll have to wait and see, but if he is hosting at the round house, as I read earlier, maybe he double booked.

by Anonymousreply 18203/07/2013

I stand corrected he just tweeted about it!

by Anonymousreply 18303/07/2013

I'm glad nick just tweeted he going to be on I was just about to give up watching and go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 18403/07/2013

Just checked, there is still 2hrs left so plenty of time for N to turn up!

Gonna be a late one for NG, but not the latest I suppose!

by Anonymousreply 18503/07/2013

Not gonna lie, was feeling a bit that way myself R184 - it's lulled a little the last half hour.

by Anonymousreply 18603/07/2013

(29 and female)

R183/R185/R186 - Well Thursday night is the "OK to stay out late night" so I suppose it makes sense. I have only just started watching though; it's a long event so they are doing well if it's only just beginning to lull.

R171 - I hadn't seen that article, of indeed the cheeky photo tagline before. It's almost as if they are saying that they know that they are effectively writing rubbish but want to acknowledge that they do know what is going on.

The attached is Nick, with Sadie Frost behind, from the Roundhouse this evening. (I feel I should be able to recognise the third person too).

by Anonymousreply 18703/07/2013

Jaime Winestone is also on GN tonight!

by Anonymousreply 18803/07/2013

Ok .. So whilst I'm the oldest declared so far (36, F) I'm relieved to find there's a few of us post-teen (not that I don't love you all equally)

Been out tonight but this is always the best place to catch up with what's going on "a la nick" so thanks for bringing me up to speed.

And you R161 you are special indeed - you deserve high praise for your role as OP.

Any news on how the roundhouse thing went down?

by Anonymousreply 18903/07/2013

Boy George tweeted this...

by Anonymousreply 19003/07/2013

R161

Nick?

:D

by Anonymousreply 19103/07/2013

It's interesting seeing everyone's ages. I like that there's a wide range. The enduring mystery of this topic unites us all :). 27, female.

by Anonymousreply 19203/07/2013

Grimmy on for the final part of Graham Norton - bit mean to put him on so late but his best shows are when he's tired anyway :) bbc3 twitter has some cute pics of him - looks good tonight!

by Anonymousreply 19303/07/2013

Wasn't long until Harry was mentioned!

by Anonymousreply 19403/07/2013

Oh Nick, your life has become Harry Styles hasn't it ...!

by Anonymousreply 19503/07/2013

Nick seems to be asking more questions than graham!

by Anonymousreply 19603/07/2013

Yeah, Harry questions are almost obligatory now...cute but slightly awkward...not that Nick was, he was lovely.

by Anonymousreply 19703/07/2013

I can't watch it, what did they say about Harry?

by Anonymousreply 19803/07/2013

It was questions about the radio show after the Brits etc... Graham was saying that Harry sounded a bit worse for wear and jokingly asked who was managing them. Nick joked back that he was.

by Anonymousreply 19903/07/2013

The managing them question was referring to Harry getting drunk/staying up all night etc... to go on the show.

by Anonymousreply 20003/07/2013

Actually to correct myself, the question was "who is looking after these boys," which made Nick's answer even better.

by Anonymousreply 20103/07/2013

"I'm in charge"

by Anonymousreply 20203/07/2013

I posted about this a couple days ago, but did anyone from the London area want to confirm/deny that king head pub is the one mentioned before that Nick is frequently spotted in? Just because Harry was spotted in "winchmore hill, the green near king head pub" before he went to Dublin and I was wondering how close this was to his and Nick's supposed homes.

(19, female)

by Anonymousreply 20303/07/2013

I am so excited for Nicks Red Nose Day show!!

by Anonymousreply 20403/08/2013

Hey L/lLots

Kings Head in Winchmore Hill is a fair old way from both their houses (good 20/25 min drive) in London terms. It's a really nice pub and quite well known but I'm not sure I'd ever go there unless I was meeting someone from round that area.

I'm afraid ive no idea if it's the one Nick has been spotted in as I've need see the references, (though I think I'd be surprised - its quite suburban)

There are two Kings Heads I know of much nearer his house one of which is in Camden and well known for live acts.

by Anonymousreply 20503/08/2013

Anyone else watching the webcam? Nick looks cute in his glasses.

by Anonymousreply 20603/08/2013

L - I agree with JJ, unless it's the local for one of Nick's friends it's unlikely he'd go there often.

I did think that that sighting turned out to be just to be mis-identification though, Harry was seen with all of the other boys (minus Niall obviously) at the airport in Dublin mid-afternoon, and anyway I can't imagine they would have let him arrive that late for the first concert there; he'd miss all of the run-throughs etc.

R206 - Yes, he does, I do like the glasses. He also looks a lot more awake than I do after watching him last night!

by Anonymousreply 20703/08/2013

R206 and c I watched a bit too. Benga is way hotter than he sounds ha! I preferred N's half to the listener half today, Bad Babysitter is a classic

by Anonymousreply 20803/08/2013

so harry got got his security to get the number of a girl at the dublin concert yesterday after flirting with her all night? looks like he aint in a relationship with grimmy or the flackster then.

Lauren ‏@ZJMlove_ Harry got one of the security guards to get the girl number behind me for him! Jealousss, she was beautttt!

by Anonymousreply 20903/08/2013

True or not, I would find that very weird. For one, they don't know how old the girls at these concerts are, unless she was quite a bit older and looked it. For another, unless it's for a quick shag, it's pointless in the middle of a tour; and if it's for a quick shag, that sort of thing is basically sleazy. It's taking advantage of knowing this girl will say yes because of who you are. And getting someone to do it for you, who is in a professional capacity (who shouldn't really say yes, in that situation, if you ask me), is a bit disrespectful.

I know it goes on all the time, but I don't really agree with it anywhere, anywho or anytime.

Lastly, in front of everyone and other people who have paid to see you perform is a bit much.

All this wouldn't match up to the Harry we think we know, but then we probably don't know him at all.

by Anonymousreply 21003/08/2013

yeah 210, sleazy but if you read the girls twitter feed she goes into loads of detail and puts up some pics of the girl and she looks well into her twenties and looks like a model? don't know if it means he isn't shagging grim but even if he is he is 19 so doubt he could go for months without a shag? deffo means he is not gay which is what loads of the tweets say though

by Anonymousreply 21103/08/2013

We've heard of Harry doing this before (did you not hear the audio?), I don't know why it's so hard to believe. It goes on allllll the time.

by Anonymousreply 21203/08/2013

no it's not hard to believe 212 but we have heard so many people saying he is gay and in a relationship with grimmy we stopped seeing him like that. its wierd why people would go round spreading the harry is gay and with grimmy rumour though when he seems to be what the papers say he is.

by Anonymousreply 21303/08/2013

Anyone else find the amount of detail really creepy?

Almost like they knew people on the internet would ask for reciepts and went out of their way to provide a lot of 'evidence'.

by Anonymousreply 21403/08/2013

I'm sure it does R212, doesn't stop me thinking it's weird.

I don't think she looks like a model, but she certainly looks of age, so I'll happily take that comment back. And yes, it would rule out a committed relationship at the least. He could be bi, but so could any of them in that case; being with a woman doesn't rule out being interested in men.

Although, how did he see her? Looking at the direction everyone else is facing presumably towards the stage, they don't seem all that close?

by Anonymousreply 21503/08/2013

she was 3rd or 4th row from the front apparently.

by Anonymousreply 21603/08/2013

Tacking this on - R213, getting a girl's number does not make him what the papers say he is, I.e a womaniser. It means he thought she was pretty and wanted contact with her. I just don't like the manner it's done in (publicly and indirectly and in a position of power), but it's not the most immoral thing someone in a band's done, let's be honest. We don't know what he asked her when he got it, could have asked her for coffee!

by Anonymousreply 21703/08/2013

Bit bizarre to me that the girl who tweeted would care more about Harry hooking up with someone she doesn't know than watching the band if she was keen enough to be that close to the stage. Wonder if this will hit the papers and it'll turn out she's an aspiring model/actress.

by Anonymousreply 21803/08/2013

Everyone there would be interested in Harry trying to hook up! And probably more than in the music ...

Apparently she was with her "gay best friend" and Harry noticed her because of his dancing? It would be hilarious if he'd got her number to indirectly contact him.

by Anonymousreply 21903/08/2013

I'd be very surprised if you could really see anyone that clearly when you're on stage, especially in a place that size! . Maybe the front couple of rows, idk. Is she sure it wasn't the security guard's sneaky way of getting her number lol.

by Anonymousreply 22003/08/2013

Read over some of her tweets, seems genuine. Though, why she would even bother saying anything (because of hate) AND tweet update accounts AND then continue to answer what seemed like a hundred questions till 1am and then start again at 6am is beyond me..she is promising a video as well.

I know this could be tinhatty but she did mention that Harry was also imitating the "model's" gay BFF's dancing (which she described as the "florting" beside H smiling at her) and she quoted him as saying:

@ZJMlove_: Her besfriends (think he was gay) was like "if you don't fucking invite him back, I'm not talking to you" sooo funny!

I'm not being naive, he could have asked for her number, but it isn't totally out of the realm of possibility that he asked for the guy's number is it? Or that he asked for the girls number so he could hang out with her friend.

by Anonymousreply 22103/08/2013

doubt it 221. too risky. the girl would be royally pissed off if he was using her to get to a guy and it would be round twitter and poss the press even pretty quick!

by Anonymousreply 22203/08/2013

don't think there is anyway to see this other than what it is. harry hooking up with a girl? it's too subtle to be planned just to make him look straight.

by Anonymousreply 22303/08/2013

That was my first thought, R220, haha.

by Anonymousreply 22403/08/2013

If H and N do have a relationship, we don't have any idea of the nature of it.

It could be an open one, especially with regards to Harry hooking up with women for a quick shag on tour!

by Anonymousreply 22503/08/2013

Hmm yes good points R222 and R223 . Just trying to look at it from all angles I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 22603/08/2013

Bit strange that the twitter girl had taken a direct photograph of the girl in question whilst the concert was on and before the security guard had asked for her number. How did she know that she might need it?? Of course it might be this is Harry goes about getting hook-ups but if he could see that far back he was doing well! Not particularly convinced that this was quite that.

by Anonymousreply 22703/08/2013

Yeah, that is odd, C. It will take a bit more to convince me of all this. I do agree with R225 though, we have no idea what his arrangement is with Nick anyway.

by Anonymousreply 22803/08/2013

And with all the lights in his face? But this doesn't seem set up, so. I'm not going to explain it away. Very much doubt it was to hang out with her friend, despite my earlier joke! And that would be awful to her.

by Anonymousreply 22903/08/2013

What seems odd to me is asking for the number of a woman who is obviously there with a guy. I mean, H wouldn't know if the guy is gay or not.

by Anonymousreply 23003/08/2013

That's another good point, R230. The whole thing is weird.

by Anonymousreply 23103/08/2013

oh come on, the mate might have been obv gay and even if he wasn't, no bloke ould take their gf to see 1D. i don't think it's weird that the girl took a pic of the girl. harry was flirting with her all night and she prob knew everyone would call her liar if she didn't have proof! all seems totally normal to me. and i told loads of people about harry and grimmy. feel well stupid now!!!

by Anonymousreply 23203/08/2013

Agree with you on some points R322 but I hardly think this one story discounts a years worth of rumours and inside stories. A majority of us have always thought the relationship isn't monogamous anyway so no need to feel stupid.

by Anonymousreply 23303/08/2013

C - i think the girl was asked for her number after the first break in the gig so the other girl took the pics after that.

yeah but 233 i keep seeing people say they won't discount the gossip after 'one' story like this but people keep saying that so these stories which make it look like harry and grimmy are not together are adding up. thats how it looks to me anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 23403/08/2013

Well, blokes DO take their girlfriends to see 1D, but that doesn't really matter. If Harry thought he was 'obviously' gay (maybe his dancing tipped him off, or Harry thought it did ... Or the dancing made him believe they weren't together at least) then that's one explanation.

R232 'he was flirting with her all night' - were you there? You're very insistent! Does it really matter whether we believe it or not?! I'm not going to send her vile messages or post all over twitter calling her a wh*re, so whether I buy it or not is pretty irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 23503/08/2013

hey 235 sorry!! didn't mean to have sound like was having a go! just saying what the girl on twitter was saying!!!

by Anonymousreply 23603/08/2013

R232 - Am surprised you have told a lot of people about Nick and Harry, only yesterday you said that you thought Nick was going out with his (straight) trainer.

And seriously do you really think Harry can not only see well into the audience in order to scan for hook-ups, identify their gay friends (obviously from their dancing abilities) and flirt all whilst performing? He is talented!

He may well have asked for her number but who knows if it was for himself, whether he'll actually ring or even if they do meet up whether it is just so he can have a quick one night stand. And even if he does, it doesn't really say anything about his relationship with Nick, it's not likely he would even ever see the girl again. (and to be fair, you are judging the girl rather to imply she would anyway).

At least whichever publicist is charged with making everyone think Harry is straight will be happy!

by Anonymousreply 23703/08/2013

Please could you post the twitter adress of this girl?

by Anonymousreply 23803/08/2013

yeah well i did C when i def thought they shaggin. oh well.

by Anonymousreply 23903/08/2013

R238, check R209.

by Anonymousreply 24003/08/2013

R239 - You're not considering Harry might be bi? In a relationship with Nick, but girls if he wants when on tour?

by Anonymousreply 24103/08/2013

Even if this checks out and is exactly what happened, that still doesn't just dismiss all the other tweets and info for me, we've tossed around the idea of them hooking up with other people before so who knows. Acting like we're going to know the specific details of their relationship, whatever it is, is a bit ridiculous. A lot of the people who have tweeted about him being "gay" and with N probably just assumed because of him dating a guy, he could be bi, I think that makes more sense with what we've seen anyway, and he's hooking up on our he's obviously more likely to go for girls so stories don't get out.

by Anonymousreply 24203/08/2013

deffo a possibility C. and would of expected it if he had been stuck in america for months. just seems a bit quick to be cos of a desperate need for shag. wonder why he binned the milly girl though. she looked like the other girls twin!!

by Anonymousreply 24303/08/2013

If Harry hook-up with girls on tour, that means Nick is fucking other people too? I don't see him being a monk and waiting for Harry. Or maybe they aren't in a relationship if Harry is so in a hurry to cheat on him. Maybe they are fuck buddies after all.

by Anonymousreply 24403/08/2013

I'm with c... I think Harry is bi. I'm not sure of N/H's relationship, but maybe it's fwb/open. There is too much evidence to dismiss that N/H have had anything going on. Either that or it's a verrry elaborate scheme by all sorts of different unrelated sources to make H not look straight.

It's hard to say for sure if the girls story is true or not. Despite her reassurance that she's not asking for attention, she sure can't shut up about it.

But H could have any girl/guy, and yet he gets security to go in the front rows of a 1D concert with their batshit fans who will tweet/photo/video anything? That's not very discrete at all if they didn't want that sort of image to get out there. Rumours on the update accounts had spread with less.

Wasn't there an article about not letting them go back to their womanising ways or something? lol.

by Anonymousreply 24503/08/2013

Not sure what to believe if I'm honest. I know things like this do go on. But I wasn't there therefore can't comment. It could be innocent, it could in actual fact be some kind of hook-up. This girl seems to be the only one who witnessed this, seems a bit creepy of her to take a photo and video. That to me seems pre-planned. Surely you'd be more engrossed in the concert than the people around?

Having said that, H does seem to be interacting with the audience a lot. So who knows what's going on.

Hook up's maybe? I just don't know.

But I cannot ignore all that has been going on with H and N

by Anonymousreply 24603/08/2013

Having gone back and actually read this girl's twitter. I'm really starting to think she is some sort of attention seeker. Even although she insists she's not. Seems she can't shut up about it.

by Anonymousreply 24703/08/2013

To be honest, I have no doubt that they are in a relationship, but whether it is entirely practical for that to be a faithful adult one at the age of 19 when on tour is another matter, and whilst it is lovely to have somewhere to talk about the two of them and their interactions, attempting to detail every person they are rumoured to have asked for the phone number of (and let's face it, that means actually nothing more than the chance of meeting up at another time, not that they actually will) seems a little intrusive into their lives.

I agree that this whole story does smack at attention seeking, she also says something about it being nice for people to know that Harry could be interested in them (which rather goes against the fact that she has said the girl is beautiful and model like). It just doesn't quite ring true to me in this case.

by Anonymousreply 24803/08/2013

I'm suspicious of this partly because it seems like there's been a conscious effort to demonstrate that Harry's not only straight but getting about of late, but also because last year there was a very similar story of Harry picking a girl out of the crowd, getting security to get her number etc (literally a carbon copy of this story)- and there was video, including of him talking to security, pointing at her specifically and insistently, and flirting with her. Had me convinced.

And then I saw the whole thing on video from another angle, and it turned out he'd spotted a girl who was on the verge of fainting, got security to pull her out of the crowd, and gave her waves and sang to her because she was upset.

I don't claim to know what happened in this case, but I think it's worth not accepting everything at face value just because someone else is framing what they saw in a way that seems convincing.

by Anonymousreply 24903/08/2013

Larry is real you stupid cunts! Nick is a fucking ugly creep!

by Anonymousreply 25003/08/2013

While I'm not saying there's no way this is true, coming to this whole thing as someone who was a 1D fan first and followed what went on with them for a long time I cannot possibly stress enough how frequently and how much fans make up stuff on Twitter (especially about concerts) knowing that they will get attention. And while this story is more plausible then some (although I'm massively massively creeped out by her taking photos of the other girl without her knowledge so that she could tell everyone on the Internet Harry supposedly asked for her number) I'm still hugely skeptical by default of a 15 year old girl making these claims and getting thousands of followers from it.

by Anonymousreply 25103/08/2013

On a different note I came across the attached which I don't think has been posted. (Because I saw a tweet from someone saying that the second most comment search for Nick and Harry after "dating", obviously, was "super injunction" - don't know how she knew that, so I looked up super injunction and Nick and Harry anyway, as one does..).

She also tweeted this too: https://twitter.com/chloefordex/status/304749916452950017 more recently in reply to one of Boy George's tweets.

by Anonymousreply 25203/08/2013

Same, R251. 1D fans have had a year since TMH tour to think of the best, most intricate ways to get fandom-famous during the tour. It wouldn't shock me to learn that this was a fan ploy for attention.

It also wouldn't shock me to find out that it happened, even though I do think that there's a romantic relationship between Nick and Harry.

Monogamy is not the end-all/be-all of relationships, especially one so unique.

by Anonymousreply 25303/08/2013

C that tweet she posted with the pics of the texts about the injunction have been posted here, but I'm glad you linked it as it gives her recent tweets weight. Posted the boy George one again as I couldn't access it

by Anonymousreply 25403/08/2013

And thank you to all the Londoners who replied to my question earlier! Was niggling at me

by Anonymousreply 25503/08/2013

I completely agree with your post, R253!

by Anonymousreply 25603/08/2013

Thanks C and R254.

by Anonymousreply 25703/08/2013

An Entertainmentwise article about their Bromance

by Anonymousreply 25803/08/2013

Not even bothered to look through a 15 year old girls twitter but these rumors happen all the time when 1D is on tour. These girls come up with detailed stories for attention and followers and there was even one girl who pretended to be an "inside source" who would reveal hook-ups but then it turned out all of the hook-ups were her friends or people she met through the internet that wanted some attention.

But if you're going to believe a 15 year old 1D fan then you might as well give into the "Harry is a womanizer" comments because this won't be the first.

I highly doubt, with all that has gone on, that Harry would pick up a girl at a concert. Surely he is more discrete than that - he said just before the Taylor thing that he wouldn't date a fan, didn't he? And in that same interview he said he hasn't kissed a fan before (but that an interviewer once told him he said he did but I think he meant that interviewer who was referring to the time a fan kissed him without warning) whereas Zayn admitted to kissing a fan. Surely it's in Harry's persona with 1D that he could admit to it.

He has his pick of girls and if he is straight he'd likely just go out with someone a bit more discrete - especially when he's in a place where he knows people.

by Anonymousreply 25903/08/2013

R258 odd article about them. Not as suggestive but still a little rude towards their friendship. It's funny that they draw enough press attention that body language 'experts' are being consulted.

by Anonymousreply 26003/08/2013

It's pretty plausible, I doubt there are any pop stars (of any gender or persuasion) who don't have the odd hook up with a groupie here and there. The girl is pretty and looks old enough, and N himself confirmed that the boys can see the front few rows clearly. I don't necessarily believe it, but I can imagine it could easily be true.

That said, getting a girl's number is not hooking up or dating her.

And as others have said, they may have a 'what happens on tour stays on tour policy' - especially given that H cannot openly bring N along at points in the way Louis and Liam have had their gfs come visit them.

by Anonymousreply 26103/08/2013

R588 Strange article. A bit unnecessary. I guess the point was saying "hey, their friendship is not THAT weird" but it only ends up attracting more attention to it. Seems like just an excuse to put together a bunch of pictures of Nick and Harry.

About the hook up story, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. In fact, I was sort of expecting that to happen. Harry's on the road, he won't be seeing Nick in a long time. Same with Nick. It's only logical. I am of the idea that Nick and Harry are in some sort of relationship, but I have trouble imagining it being a monogamous one just because of how impractical that would be (even though the idea would be lovely).

Having said that, I've never seen a fandom as messed up as the 1D fandom. I spend a lot of time on tumblr and you wouldn't believe how far some of those girls would go just to get attention. And some of the stories they come up with are incredibly elaborated so I personally have a very hard time believing anything they say.

by Anonymousreply 26203/08/2013

Of course it's possible for Harry to have seen a girl in the crowd and pick her out - I just don't think it's likely. He hasn't seemed interested in fans in the past year and prefers the company of older women (and actual models) if he is straight.

I might be more likely to believe it if it was a show in Australia or something where he might not know anyone he could call up but not while in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 26303/08/2013

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all if H does hook up with girls (and/or guys more discreetly) while on tour even if he is in a relationship with N (who I imagine in this scenario is just as free to hook up while H is out of town) but I'm disinclined to believe any random story from a 15 year old "directioner" who can't stop talking about it, is eagerly engaging with everyone tweeting her, and getting tons of followers and attention from it.

by Anonymousreply 26403/08/2013

Okay

Well - she is just his type according to form - I'd say,,, Horobin/Flack a litle like his mum etc

Too many possibilities to count 1) it's all true and H likes f***ing older fans. Could mean he is straight, could mean he is bi, Could mean he's single, could mean he's in an open relationship, could mean he is cheating. Could mean he and nick have broken up/had a fight (see Nicks fairly genuine denial of being loved Up on Monday - oddly edgy I thought)

2) some of its true for example security, are tasked each night with identifying 5-10 girls for the boys to text invite back to the hotel for a part and further inspection.

3) none of its true - she misheard, misunderstood, lied or is delusional.

Interestingly some 18 year old who is working the gig tonight has responded saying she knows the girl in the pic.

4) it's a PR set up.

If its 1 or 2 I'd find another security guy. How unsubtle was he, that people around them could hear him.

For the record mate works on gigs and tours - never known a band NOT to do this. They are all at it at some point in their career but usually a little more subtle.

by Anonymousreply 26503/08/2013

JJ - I must say, slightly to the side of this, I have always presumed that Caroline Flack was chosen as a suitable "girlfriend" (I don't think that relationship was any more genuine than the one with Taylor Swift) because of the age difference. It ties too neatly in with when Harry was first getting to know Nick and I can't help but think that linking Harry to someone 15 years older than himself was just to make things a little easier if he and Nick did get found out as their age difference would seem less in comparison.

R258 - That article is very strange; unflattering to Nick too (boasting his ego, apparently large age gap, raising his profile). I don't understand their motivation or indeed their timing. But given they were the ones who put the comment about Nick perhaps being the reason Harry and Taylor broke up in a previous article maybe they are attempting to backtrack a little.

by Anonymousreply 26603/08/2013

It's naive to think that the boys haven't/aren't involved in this grouping stuff whether H is gay/bi/straight/whatever. But I think the only real evidence (besides the billion fan stories) is that sketchy audio of "Zayn" telling the girls how to get past security (though wasn't that proven to be faked or something too?).

There's a lot that makes me discount this story. Like JJ said, the security guy did a piss poor job of subtlety if it's true. What's also weird to me about this situation is that the supposed girl was with another guy (apparently gay friend?). Would H really risk getting this gals number if she was with another guy, how would he know the guy wasn't her bf? I don't know a lot of guys that would risk that. I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 26703/08/2013

Well it turns out Harry apparently knows the girl and boy already. So not a hook-up after all.....

by Anonymousreply 26803/08/2013

JJ - on mondays show grimmy was singing about being lost in 'matts' love and that's what he denied wasn't it?? didn't sound that edgy and if he was he was prob annoyed with finchy?!

by Anonymousreply 26903/08/2013

R269 - Yes, I got the impression he was mock annoyed because Matt was denying "their love" certainly nothing more. (Actually Matt was denying everyone's love that day, he was a little grumpy!)

by Anonymousreply 27003/08/2013

@matthew_mccaw this is the guy who was with her, they both went back to his hotel got drunk and he has a pic with harry

by Anonymousreply 27103/08/2013

Haha, C, thanks. So, as someone above said, people need to have the whole story before drawing conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 27203/08/2013

R272 - Yes, am I the only one who feels rather sorry for Harry here? He invites a couple (even if he can tell they are just friends, he is not going to be giving anyone the wrong idea about his intentions) back for drinks as one imagines they look like fun and are more age appropriate than possibly the entire rest of the audience and instead a teenage girl makes it into something entirely different.

by Anonymousreply 27303/08/2013

So, he didn't know them beforehand, and simply invited them out of the audience to go for drinks with them? Am I the only one who finds that much weirder than any groupie business?

by Anonymousreply 27403/08/2013

No, I agree, C. It must be really difficult and tiring for him to avoid being misinterpreted.

by Anonymousreply 27503/08/2013

i don't think they knew harry before last night?? read her twitter and it def doesn't look like it. still looks like he pulled her and let her friend come along for a bit or maybe the whole time so he could check her out for future hook ups. the bloke laughed when someone tweeted him asking if harry was acting gay and so no - he was a proper lad or something.

by Anonymousreply 27603/08/2013

Harry was drinking strawberry daiquiris and we're all worried!?!

Think taking it from the two friends comments they had fun and why not!

Not convinced it was a hook-up either way, but we should probably disregard the teenagers nearby's response. That seems to be more about the attention she is getting, rather than her news.

by Anonymousreply 27703/08/2013

Just realised (if the girls story is true) that the friend was probably one of the only guys there, pretty significant that H chose the friend of what has to be one of the only guys who have gone and looked like they enjoyed themselves to pick up

by Anonymousreply 27803/08/2013

R277 - yes, the strawberry daiquiris made me laugh too!

I just get the feeling that post gig Harry is more the sit and chat type (I think their former security guard said something similar at least) and when he is spending all of his time with the same people day in and out he probably is happy to have different company when he can.

On a different note, nice to see the Hurts supporting 1D.

by Anonymousreply 27903/08/2013

I agree, C. He does seem to enjoy getting to know different people.

The Hurts' comments are sweet and very mature...unlike others. I'm sure having a personal connection explains it a bit but still...

by Anonymousreply 28003/08/2013

R274 This is quite possibly the strangest sorry I have heard in a while or actually maybe not....

unless it is as simple as 1.secuirty round up all the obviously attractive 18+ fans near the front 2. they are invited to party at the hotel 3. Band members do or dont turn up 4. Band members do or dont then hook up with people

by Anonymousreply 28103/08/2013

hahah 278 - i think he chose them just because the girl is absolutely stunning and he prob fancied her. he is sposed to be a nice bloke. can't see him asking for her number and then telling her she can only come up if she dumps her mate. i dunno - if he didn't plan to do anything with her last night , looks kinda like he may have liked the look of her enough to think she might be more than a one night thing.dunno but thats what it looks like it could be to me??

by Anonymousreply 28203/08/2013

I would think if H was trying to hook up with the girl then the guy probably would have pointed that out when he said he wasn't acting gay, i.e. course not, he fancied my friend!

by Anonymousreply 28303/08/2013

JJ - I agree, it is quite the strangest story I have ever heard. It'll be fascinating to read what type of story journalists come up with about this. I feel they do troll twitter for stories.

Not sure what to make of it to be honest. Very strange, yet if the first girl hadn't tweeted the possible hook-up would we have known anything about it?

Mm, really confused.

by Anonymousreply 28403/08/2013

Eh i think we're reading a bit too much into it. They're partying with people they may/may not know that well. They've met people at their concerts/hotels before and partied with them. H may or may not have hooked up with one of them. I don't think this proves anything for/against what we've discussed regarding H/N so I'm a bit confused by people so willing to allow this to sway them.

by Anonymousreply 28503/08/2013

JJ, I think that's probably the most likely case, security talking to the obviously 18+ fans and inviting them back. Seems like a much more realistic system than the boys pointing people out from the stage. I know in the past they've arranged similar things, getting together a bunch of attractive girls through connections to come for a party or whatever when they're in other cities, for example, so I would imagine they use a similar system at concerts.

by Anonymousreply 28603/08/2013

[quote]18+ fans

16+ - they're still in the UK ;)

by Anonymousreply 28703/08/2013

He appears to be implying by a little wnky face something went on with his friend and H but who knows.

I love that he isn't gay but was at a 1D gig with a female best mate, the girl behind him thought he was gay, he was doing crazy dancing and introduced H to strawberry daqueris.

Man that is one hell of a non-conformist 18 year old het! (good on him if so.

My biggest curiosity - did security check his age before hand? He's 18 so only just of drinking age. Thats a risk

by Anonymousreply 28803/08/2013

R287 18+, not sure getting arrested for supplying alcohol to a minor is H's idea of a good time (esp given Biebers recent issues)

by Anonymousreply 28903/08/2013

Is the drinking age in the UK 18?

by Anonymousreply 29003/08/2013

R290 Yes

by Anonymousreply 29103/08/2013

Ah, ok, r291. I'm surprised by that.

by Anonymousreply 29203/08/2013

Given this incident didn't seem very discreet and comes off the back of a lot of gossip and the Winstone denial, it's plausible it that it could be that H has asked to go out and look available.

However, I think it's more likely he does hook up with girls (a proportion of the girl stories in the press over the last year have seemed legit) For me, that invalidates the rumours H is gay and in an exclusive relationship with N (or CF for that matter)

I personally can't discount all the gossip about H&N though. Add to that the gossip about H hooking up with other guys and I would conclude H is probably Bi / Bi-curious and sleeping around whilst conducting something casual with N (which may or may not still be going on?) Even when they have acted like a 'proper couple' (Xmas day etc) an exclusive relationship between two individuals their age in their circumstances just doesn't seem practical, even if they did have real feelings for one another.

by Anonymousreply 29303/08/2013

* H has BEEN asked.

by Anonymousreply 29403/08/2013

Yes LG think that sounds practical.

Still think the whole thing sounds faintly barmy especially the way the story emerged but what's not barmy about millions of people wanting to read about some 19 year olds love life.

Intereting all 4 of the others weren't there but H is still hanging with the support and crew.

H looks like crap in the pics in my opinion but Im assuming thats just post-gig high.

N on the other hand was looking pretty good this am i thought

by Anonymousreply 29503/08/2013

R295 Was he ever! These gifs in particular...

by Anonymousreply 29603/08/2013

Definitely agree with you LG. Still think something is going on with N/H, but I think an exclusive relationship is not likely or practical right now for them.

This whole situation is so odd. From the tweets, don't think anything happened between H and the girl (she flat out says no). But apparently they are still texting. So unless they hook up in the next few days (1D is in Belfast til Monday) I don't think it's likely there would be a relationship as this is just the start of a bloody tour.

Could have just been H looking to meet new people. He found one of the only guys at the concert and went to hang out with them. Who the hell knows.

Definitely odd cause this situation is so damn public. But whatever it is, looks like H is having a good time.

by Anonymousreply 29703/08/2013

So can we go back to talking about Nick? Not really interested in who Harry is banging - just if Nick might be sleeping with him. Obviously Harry is related to that but what he gets up to on tour isn't really unless you think Harry has to be completely gay to be sleeping with Nick.

Anyway based on what i saw on this thread - i didnt look at twitter - nothing went past drinks and there were a dozen other boys there Harry could have been trying to hook her up with so it is even more irrelevant.

Can we talk about Louis Smith - he will be at the comic relief show.

by Anonymousreply 29803/08/2013

R296 He should definitely wear glasses more often!

by Anonymousreply 29903/08/2013

Wow R296... N ha been looking really damn good lately. The hair and glasses. guuuuh.

by Anonymousreply 30003/08/2013

R296 - thanks, a lovely reminder of why i prefer bim so much in glasses. Think I would consider going back to guys if he were striaght and available.

Can't be bothered to focus on any of this girl/gig stuff any more, there are soa fair few suspcious holes in the story (that may not be holes on closer inspection) but it's just too much effort.

Am going to re-focus on the sweepstake on another board on how long before Bieber is in rehab and listening to this am's show as I missed most of it.

Tell you what though, if this is a deflection PR piece its been handled far better than any of the other stuff I've seen so far. And given their pretty terrible track record thats why I'm more inclined to believe it might be genuine.

by Anonymousreply 30103/08/2013

R296 He looks hot in those gifs!!! I think its time to rehash what my friend say.. "Harry if ur not getting at that, why the hell not"!!!

by Anonymousreply 30203/08/2013

So this is apparently H's new tattoo...still not sure if it's photoshop but was posted from a collection of liam sparke's butterfly tats on tumblr. Ship tattoo and four nips seem there.

Saw the argument that the bird tats would be visible but from the pics I googled I think they would have just been out the frame. His torso also looks dirty and someone says it was scrathces/love bites but I think it's just from the artist wiping away ink.

My minds a bit guhhhh over this lol...lots of skin :0

by Anonymousreply 30303/08/2013

I wonder if Harry has more than one phone? Because if he gives his number out to fans and they text him and then latter down the line it gets annoying does he just get a new number or what?

by Anonymousreply 30403/08/2013

Thanks, R303.

by Anonymousreply 30503/08/2013

oops sorry to bring Harry back, yes let's focus on Nick please:)

R304 Each of the boys has at least 2 phones, sometimes I've seen them with up to 4 lol

by Anonymousreply 30603/08/2013

R303 I find that so funny.. why would anyone let alone a guy get a tattoo of a butterfly that big? he is one weird kid!!!

by Anonymousreply 30703/08/2013

R298 What about Louis Smith apart from how hot he is? I actually think there may be a thread on here about thim.

by Anonymousreply 30803/08/2013

R306 Ok thanks.. would not know that because im not a 1D fan.. makes sense have a phone for different people

by Anonymousreply 30903/08/2013

Oh and Nick is doing call or delete with Caroline Flack next Wednesday!

by Anonymousreply 31003/08/2013

R304 Hah - I would imagine he has more than two and probably has to change it fairly often.

A fair chunk of celebs do that I believe.

Ive got 3 and Im not at a celeb (though my mates say it makes me look like a drug dealer)

and R303 - thought I would frickin hate that tat but if that is it.......well......lets just say I might be revising some life choices

by Anonymousreply 31103/08/2013

R303 Oh wow. Ok, the only thing that's clear to me today is that Nick and Harry are both looking HOT lately. I hope they're sleeping together because DAMN.

by Anonymousreply 31203/08/2013

Love these gifs as well.. Nick with the blue light!!!

by Anonymousreply 31303/08/2013

[quote]Ive got 3 and Im not at a celeb (though my mates say it makes me look like a drug dealer)

I think it's Scott Mills who always says he doesn't trust people with more than one phone.

by Anonymousreply 31403/08/2013

Oh god...there's a more up close pic. And it's on the artist's offical flickr so seems like it's H...

by Anonymousreply 31503/08/2013

Looking at that tattoo, it does look rather like photoshop; I know it seems to fit in with the general location but the ink is very defined compared to the other tattoos you can see. It is also very 2 dimensional for something on a 3 dimensional body (one would expect some form of contouring and a little less symmetry).

R312 - To be honest, whilst some people seem to think that a couple of friends being asked to a party does indeed mean Nick and Harry are not together; I'm pretty certainly they share your opinion of each other!

by Anonymousreply 31603/08/2013

R315 - I take it back then! That is one sharp image.

by Anonymousreply 31703/08/2013

R314 Scott Mills, two of my ex's, my brother, and half the world :)

Its nothing more complex than work, friends and iphone (on a diff contract) but try telling them that.

by Anonymousreply 31803/08/2013

Thanks, r315.

And in case you want to count the hairs around his bellybutton:

by Anonymousreply 31903/08/2013

Louis Smith in relation to Nick. He was on the show quite a bit and i thought it seemed pretty flirty

by Anonymousreply 32003/08/2013

R315 I stared at that picture for an embarrassingly long time. Seems real to me. And yeah, pretty sure the "love bites" are just ink stains.

by Anonymousreply 32103/08/2013

C, I think it probably looks more defined because it would be fresh? The guy is obviously a tattoo artist from his other pictures and I find it hard to imagine how he would photoshop something like that when it's obviously Harry in the first place, a picture never seen of him. Doesn't seem likely that he either a) found another guy who just so happens to have four nipples and similar tatoos on his arms (or photoshopped those as well at the odd angle) or that he took a picture of Harry shirtless for no reason and photoshopped a tatoo on it...

by Anonymousreply 32203/08/2013

R319

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 32303/08/2013

RE a post on the other thread, it wasn't that Nick didn't know Chan Marshall was Cat Power, He didn't know who Cat Power was!!!

He also had no idea who PJ Harvey was the year she won the Mercury for the second time.

Even Greg James knows who Cat Power is. Shame Greg isn't gay, he is really hot.

But yeah, Nick plays Camden indie, sorta like Brooklyn indie, only even more contrived, affected, boring, insipid and chart friendly.

by Anonymousreply 32403/08/2013

Just laughed at loud at c (the N/H bit), JJ and R319 posts; getting full on stares. Thanks all :P

by Anonymousreply 32503/08/2013

R320 Hear through a colleague that Louis is straight but there's always a possibility I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 32603/08/2013

R322 - No, when I saw the image R312 had posted I realised it was just a very close photograph and not photoshop. You are right, it is very fresh, some of the ink still looks damp. I made the mistake (?) of opening the larger image on my 19" laptop - I think it may have been bigger than life-size. Just a bit of a shock!

by Anonymousreply 32703/08/2013

Harry is genuinely one of the most bizarre celebrities. Especially comparing his public persona to the way he actually conducts himself. But that tattoo, wow.

by Anonymousreply 32803/08/2013

Louis S - straight-acting and dull as any person Ive ever met. If he is into guys either he doesn't know it yet or he is so far back in the closet his postcodes in arnia (quite sweet though)

Would hold N's attention for precisely 3 minutes I would imagine

by Anonymousreply 32903/08/2013

how to ruin an already average joke with crap typing. I did of course mean *narnia* not *arnia*

by Anonymousreply 33003/08/2013

That looks like it would be a painful tattoo to get (I have none so just a guess). Then again the other tattoo artist said Harry didn't care about the pain so...

by Anonymousreply 33103/08/2013

What a waste on the Louis front...

So it seems pretty clear that Nick is single and/or just has a casual thing with Harry so who would everyone like to see him date? Someone out hopefully since the closeted boy band members will probably get old: nick and joe jonas

Jaymi from union j is taken but what other single men are in London?

by Anonymousreply 33203/08/2013

R328 He is quite bizarre. That only makes him more appealing, I think. Random as hell and a bit of an enigma, that kid. Kind of refreshing for a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 33303/08/2013

I think being in Arnia is the term for hiding the fact that you're having an affair with your maid.

by Anonymousreply 33403/08/2013

R324 - I know you seem to find it a little puzzling the Nick doesn't know who Cat Power is, and I know that you are keen to express your disdain for his musical tastes but really Nick has never said he is interested in indie music, in fact he has rather mocked, in his own gentle way, those who are. Whilst I am not the best person to describe musical genres, I think hip hop would be a decent blanket term for his current off-air musical interests. He plays what he plays because there is a playlist. Listen to his weekly half hour Nixtape and you might get a better idea of what interests him.

R325 - My pleasure!

by Anonymousreply 33503/08/2013

I agree, R328 and R333. He really is odd in an intriguing way.

by Anonymousreply 33603/08/2013

Am assuming the N and Jonas rumour and video. Lip interview have already been rehashed here?

I'd like to see N with someone a little more serious to offset his quirky banter and develop he emerging more mature side (onecanhope :))

Or maybe just a diesel model with a degree from Oxford.

by Anonymousreply 33703/08/2013

R332 He's quite friendly with Joe Lycett who is out and single as far as I know. Can't think of any other celeb types who are out and not in relationships off hand. Is Russell Tovey still with his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 33803/08/2013

so a butterfly tattoo can apparently mean this:

"Butterflies are considered great tattoos for gays and lesbians as well. They have transformed into colorful creatures after being lowly caterpillars.The transformation can be likened to their passage from one gender to another – from one person to an entirely different individual."

by Anonymousreply 33903/08/2013

R335, I understand that if he is into Hip hop and that sorta shit, and I'm sorta glad he doesn't know who she is, but he does sorta try and pass himself off as a inide DJ.

I guess he lied about his sexuality for all those years, why shouldn't he have lied about his musical tastes.

But anyway, are XFM DJ Phil Clifton and his bf, model Jay Camilleri still dating?

by Anonymousreply 34003/08/2013

C, R316, to be fair, one of those two friends has confirmed H is texting the other friend and potentially interested in dating her. It's not wholly unreasonable that this info changes some people's view on the likelyhood that H&N are a couple!

by Anonymousreply 34103/08/2013

R338 - Well, there's a pairing! I loved the way Joe mentioned Harry as soon as he feasibly could on Call or Delete this week. I got the feeling he had cottoned on pretty early on in that phone call.

by Anonymousreply 34203/08/2013

I think that whether or not Nick had an on again off again casual thing with Harry it is probably good for his love life to have Harry be gone. It can't be easy to have men pursue you when you have Harry Styles following you around like a lost puppy.

And tour might be a wake up call that thinga with Harry could never go beyond casual. Nick does seem to be growing up a bit ans I would like to see him a part of an out show biz couple.

by Anonymousreply 34303/08/2013

IMO If Harry is 100% straight and nothing is going on with him and Nick I find if weird how much time they spend together and some of the stuff they do together.. IDK Im confused

by Anonymousreply 34403/08/2013

Just for fun, if not H, who do you guys think would make a great couple with N? Gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 34503/08/2013

R340 Oh ffs, he didn't "lie about his sexuality for all those years" he has said himself that he was never really in, and anyone who knew him knew. Just because he didn't run to the papers to announce "hey I'm gay!" doesn't equal lying about it (especially since it's not like he was a huge celeb, he basically only got noticed for hanging around with other people). And even with he did come out, he didn't do it with fanfare, because it's not really necessary. It's not like he ever pretended to date a girl or anything like that. People just assumed he was sleeping with the girls he was hanging out with. In fact, I was thinking the other day about how similar in a way it is with Harry being linked to all these girls who are friends with Nick, and how everyone used to think Nick was dating Pixie, or had slept with both the Geldof sisters, and Alexa, and all the rumors there, etc. Sort of funny.

(Also don't think he tries to pass himself off as an indie DJ. Alternative maybe, but not indie.)

Anyway, I like to think he's doing fine whether he's with Harry or hooking up casually with lots of people. If he wants to be in an out couple then good for him, but I also don't think that being in a relationship is the end-all be-all of "growing up" and if he's happy with whatever he's doing now, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 34603/08/2013

I really like he and Henry together R345. I know they are BFFs but think they'd be cute as a couple but Henry partnered up.

by Anonymousreply 34703/08/2013

LG - if you read through his tweets (and there are so so many) he only says he guesses that they have texted, he doesn't think they will date and the only phone call which is mentioned is actually the initial one (the comment about her phone being like gold would refer more to photographs I imagine). I have no doubt Harry liked the look of them, and thought they would be fun to get to know, and it sounds as if they were, but it's a bit of a jump to then say that he plainly is planning to hook up with her, and he therefore can't be gay, or bi, and that obviously despite a lot of evidence to the contrary, not to mention another very strange press article about them seemingly for no reason, that Nick and Harry can't be in a relationship. The poor boy is allowed to make friends.

by Anonymousreply 34803/08/2013

Great post, R346.

by Anonymousreply 34903/08/2013

R345 may heaven forgive me but just browsed Huff Posts out celebs and the only appealing choices that arent older bears like Tom Ford appear to be Will Young and Rylan (I have an unnecessary soft spot for him- he appears to have a similar rep to H in being lovely to all)

And let's face it- I can hardly see N being into either of them.

Any chance of Zac Efron making his way out?

by Anonymousreply 35003/08/2013

fun post R345! I always thought he'd look great with his friend Jack Guiness but he has a boyfriend alas...

by Anonymousreply 35103/08/2013

C, His comments about texting don't sound like guesses to me?

However, my point was, he is clearly implying that H is interested in his friend romantically and it's not surprising that this will change some peoples views. I haven't personally said that I think this is confirmation that H is straight and has never been involved with N. If it's what it seems, it would confirm to me that H is not gay though.

by Anonymousreply 35203/08/2013

Anyone know if this is real and if so where from????

by Anonymousreply 35303/08/2013

I'm a bit late, but male early 20s (and gay!, quelle surprise). Some may remember me from earlier threads. I've sort of lost interest in this particular story. I didn't admit it before, but I was skiing in the same place H and Taylor Swift were photographed, on about the same time frame too. Our ski cabin has wired internet and an ancient machine, so posting then would have been too much work!

L Girl what are your current opinions? Are NW3, Links, or RM still posting?

by Anonymousreply 35403/08/2013

JJ, head of my department was on a plane in the last few days with Rylan and said he was a grumpy shit. lol. I suppose they are all allowed off days.

by Anonymousreply 35503/08/2013

has 28 year old NG ever had a boyfriend? And H is gay, get over it - And Louis's girlfriends dad works for OneDs manageemnt co. Smell a rat ?

by Anonymousreply 35603/08/2013

LG - Well, he follows up his initial tweet about texting, with another saying he guessed they were. She herself has tweeted to say nothing has happened, so there's really not much to go on is there? It's noticeable that one of 5sos has started following her on twitter though, and she is following him back; so it may well be that Harry was playing wingman here.

by Anonymousreply 35703/08/2013

Hello TriBeCa Hater, did you see H&Swift on your hols?!

Re H&N, although my views on them have been somewhat fluid, I've always thought that a relationship between the two would be casual due to their personal circumstances.There have been hints (IMO) that N is hooking up with other guys and incidences like last night suggest H is not tied to anyone exclusively and is certainly interested in girls.

I can't ignore the level of gossip though so whilst I'm not 100% convinced H has an interest in men or an involvement with N on a physical level, I think it is very possible. If I had to make a call, I'd say he is bi curious and playing the field.

What are your current views? (Links popped back recently as did RM. No sign of NW3 though)

by Anonymousreply 35803/08/2013

I really like Nicks little crush on James Franco!! Its cute!!!

by Anonymousreply 35903/08/2013

Jack Guinness gay? I thought he dated Alexa. Anyway Jack is really big into Hip-Hop too, like Nick, funny cuz hip-hop is so homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 36003/08/2013

C, who are 5sos?

I would agree with the wingman theory if her friend hadn't posted countless tweets implying H was interested in her?!

by Anonymousreply 36103/08/2013

from seeing NG on Comic Relief speaking to GrahamN I couldn't believe how affeminate he is , much more than GrahamN, and he fiddled with hair too much, which was really irritating, and he needs a hair cut, too long, looked messy (but tough having worked all night at Roundhouse, so good he showed up atall I guess)

by Anonymousreply 36203/08/2013

from very reliable source H is gay ! what don't you get ?

by Anonymousreply 36303/08/2013

I thought Nick looked hot last night!! Also I love his hair long it makes him look younger!!

by Anonymousreply 36403/08/2013

LG - 5sos are One Direction's opening band right now.

by Anonymousreply 36503/08/2013

I personally loved everything about Nick talking with Graham, R362.

by Anonymousreply 36603/08/2013

Also - the guy who Harry was cuddled up with on the couch in the picture yesterday was from 5sos, not sure which one though.

by Anonymousreply 36703/08/2013

R365, thanks (not a 1D fan so don't know all that detail)

by Anonymousreply 36803/08/2013

Are talking about a source of your own, R363?

by Anonymousreply 36903/08/2013

C - The story seemed odd and I did think that maybe 5sos had seen her in audience and wanted her number? It's plausible! 1D have been playing wingman to everyone latley... see tweets

https://twitter.com/Louis_Tomlinson/status/303985452506042368

by Anonymousreply 37003/08/2013

Hi, L Girl! I did not see them, but word was going around that they were about. This was upsetting for some as the resort is not very "celebrity" and is rather populated by those in finance, the occasional best-selling author, and of course the locals who belong to a very strange religion that is only popular in America.

My only solid opinion was that H is gay. I'm going to stay with my original thought here, despite the current push for bisexual!Harry. There also seems to have been too much idle talk about a relationship between H&N for nothing to have happened. I'm talking about before the pairing was a hot topic, back around the early threads titled "Radio 1 DJ..."

by Anonymousreply 37103/08/2013

Hm, funny one, this whole seeing people in the audience and then inviting them for drinks, funny way to make friends ..! If the girl said nothing happened, then I'd be inclined to believe her, especially that her mate was there as well. But seems peculiar to me. I do get that they must meet the odd groupie etc and do this kinda thing, but picking 2 randoms from the audience?! They could have been anyone!

That said, the people saying its not surprising H&N would hook up with other people due to the tour and distance thing - I would agree more if this happened in America or Aus on the long stints away - but the boys are only in Ireland, and H&N could have only been apart about a week at most! I doubt they are both desperate at this particular point!

by Anonymousreply 37203/08/2013

R369 source direct to PR !

by Anonymousreply 37303/08/2013

Don't think anyone mentioned this but the guy also corrected a fan who asked if Harry wanted her number and said that security only said that the band requested it, not Harry specifically. Which does make it look more like what we were speculating about that just being something they do at concerts sometimes, get together people to come back later and party etc.

by Anonymousreply 37403/08/2013

Can you say what you know exactly, R373? If you can and want to of course :).

by Anonymousreply 37503/08/2013

Also: fan asked him if his friend likes Harry in that way and he said "most likely but unfortunately she's not a slut", think that's a pretty clear implication nothing happened last night at least.

by Anonymousreply 37603/08/2013

TriBeCa hater, I remember those threads and agree that it's the early gossip that keeps me thinking they are a possibility. The first tweet i saw was from the young chap who tweeted way back in Jan last year about H&N being all over each other In Shoreditch House. That sparked my interest as it came out of nowhere and included an 'eyewitness' account!?

I don't view it as the certainty some on here appear to but think it's a possibility.

I'm guessing you're not convinced by last night or any of the hookup stories if you still feel H is gay?

by Anonymousreply 37703/08/2013

R375 i've already posted the info. There's no more to say on the matter (363). allegedly anything else is to keep people guessing. Makes sense tho doesn't it. Whether N and H are in a relationship - I can only go on what it looks like.

by Anonymousreply 37803/08/2013

Tribeca, did you see the update N16 had from another source? She had H/N confirmed by a close friend who has direct links to N and seemed very confident.

by Anonymousreply 37903/08/2013

L Girl at r377, no I'm not convinced by fan originated stories. I suspect you aren't either.

I'm also not (afaik) guilty of wishful thinking. Louis is much more my type. Although, he does seem a little brash.

by Anonymousreply 38003/08/2013

I'm a Nick fan but I think I may be going slightly mad as I've just bought from row 1D tickets.

by Anonymousreply 38103/08/2013

Thanks, R378.

by Anonymousreply 38203/08/2013

relative was backstage in same area as OneD too before gig and during rehearsals.They are all so nice and hardworking and love their fans, bus as for cherry picking girls out..it's not the '80s and fans are crazier now, so i'd take it with pinch of salt- security is crazy around them

by Anonymousreply 38303/08/2013

TriBeCa, last night's story sounds believable if I'm honest.

R378, tell us about your source? Who's PR exactly?

by Anonymousreply 38403/08/2013

r379, I'm inclined to believe a long-term poster like N16 over a "drive by" poster like r378...even if they are saying the exact same thing.

Same with the fan rumors that get posted here, the source matters. N16 literally IS a London post code and signs off their posts.

by Anonymousreply 38503/08/2013

I agree, R385.

by Anonymousreply 38603/08/2013

LG/r384 - I should rephrase. I don't tend to believe fan reports of fans themselves sexing it up with the band. I totally buy a story about H being friendly to fans, even asking them to hang. H is weird like that.

r381 - Nice one!

by Anonymousreply 38703/08/2013

what exactly is your problem ? I found this thread as I was commenting on another topic to begin with. I'd only found this DL site via google in the first place, not via twitter, or facebook or tumblr? I posted to help put you all out of your misery with some honest informed posts...but if you're going to be bl**dy rude, judgemental and dis them why bother. NW3 actually luv.

by Anonymousreply 38803/08/2013

Tribeca, so you believe Harry is gay. What about Louis?

by Anonymousreply 38903/08/2013

R385, agreed.

Also, R378's comment about Louis' GF makes them sound like a Larry fan? (apologies if you're not R378)

by Anonymousreply 39003/08/2013

R387 I don't think it's weird for anyone to invite fans backstage to hang out. It happens all the time without it having to necessarily be about sex. As a random example, I've been back to Rufus Wainwright's hotel room - he spotted a vintage item I was wearing and wanted local shopping tips because he had the next day off.

by Anonymousreply 39103/08/2013

R388, I think people are just a bit frustrated as you're being a bit vague yet sound so certain? (I don't think anyone meant to offend)

Can you explain more about your sources?

What did you mean by your reference to NW3?

by Anonymousreply 39203/08/2013

R388 I don't anyone meant to sound rude or judgmental! Sorry if you were offended. Just curious about your information and wondering about the connection, that's all. Do appreicate you coming here to share the info :)

by Anonymousreply 39303/08/2013

That's an amusing anecdote, R391. Thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 39403/08/2013

Look it up, do some research about L's gf's dad and btw I know a lot of students at Man Uni! not even going to comment on the Larry fan comment (which I've realised having posted on here a few times is thats the fusing together of Louis and Harry)- off to my dissertation on water cress. will be more riveting and factual

by Anonymousreply 39503/08/2013

R395, can you tell us about your source?

by Anonymousreply 39603/08/2013

R392, I've been trying to be diplomatic on here - not vague. (I know a bit about contract law!)My sources are good, that's obviously all I can say. I live in NW3 area, nothing cryptic

by Anonymousreply 39703/08/2013

Anyone who goes against the idea of N and H being together gets shown the door. Just letting the new posters know the score as they seem a little shocked by the reactions.

by Anonymousreply 39803/08/2013

Sorry, guys r385 and r387 are me, TriBeCa.

r395, etc. I was just hoping that you'd elaborate and establish yourself as we are all interested in gossip from sources. Now that you have started that, your posts gain credibility. There are several insiders already on this thread. Are you doing a post grad?

For the person who asked, I don't know if Louis is gay...but I'd take a pass on him anyways.

by Anonymousreply 39903/08/2013

R397, well I don't know whether you are being honest or not but my default Is to believe people are telling the truth unless they provide reason not to so thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 40003/08/2013

Nick is at the Bieber concert with Miquita and Simon Amstell! I love when Nick and Simon hang out, and to that previous question about if we'd like to see Nick with anyone I would definitely say him and Simon!

by Anonymousreply 40103/08/2013

Thanks for the tweet R401! Love that Nick and Simon are hanging out. At Bieber. Haha. Love their friendship!

by Anonymousreply 40203/08/2013

R401 me too! I loved Simon on Nick's show and that they went to the theatre together and Nick made him peas for tea.

(I think Simon is attached, though)

by Anonymousreply 40303/08/2013

I also just remembered that bit from Simon's stand up where he talks about wanting to fuck Bieber until he cries... as a metaphor. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 40403/08/2013

Stick around TriBeCa. We need a few more guys on here for a balance of views!

by Anonymousreply 40503/08/2013

Nick's definitely not Simon's type. And I think Simon's type is probably quite close to Nick's.

Maybe no famous out people, but he clearly picked from the model pool in the past and maybe still does.

by Anonymousreply 40603/08/2013

This is really cute!! Its about when Nick was at the 1D concert!!!

by Anonymousreply 40703/08/2013

ohhh that video from the show is too cute. He really stares quite intently in Nick's direction doesn't he :) I wonder what he did to make him giggle :)

by Anonymousreply 40803/08/2013

R407 That is adorable! If you watch that girls other videos he's looking over constantly!

by Anonymousreply 40903/08/2013

R407 - That is very cute; especially the lip-biting. (I also thought the comments from the girl were sweet too). Although I am actually beginning to question some of my life choices if I am sat on a Friday night watching 1D tour video's...!

Just had a bit of a catch-up, I hope the commentator from NW3 sticks around (are you the original NW3? I'm sure I remember that name), and to clarify, I do think Harry is gay and not bi (my question at R241 was because they had jumped from Harry being gay to him being straight without seemingly considering anything else).

by Anonymousreply 41003/08/2013

Having seen the girls picture you can understand him asking for her number, especially with the extremely low cut top. I think H is straight but he is still good friends with Nick. BTW I really don't like Louis Smith, Nick should be with someone really nice.

by Anonymousreply 41103/08/2013

Love this gif of Nick with the blue light!!!

by Anonymousreply 41203/08/2013

I gotta ask, what is with the blue light thing on the nixtape? I can only listen to the breakfast show while I'm getting ready and on my walk to work and I'm usually at my desk by 8.15 so I miss quite a bit most days ... and the blue light thing has bemused me for a while now!

by Anonymousreply 41303/08/2013

R413 They do it for the tumble girls.. one week Matt put the blue light out and was all cute about it and the tumblr girls gif it so now they come up each week of how to present the blue light!! its really cute!! Last week Nick gave birth to the blue light..lols

by Anonymousreply 41403/08/2013

That really was an adorable video of Harry with Nick at their concert!

by Anonymousreply 41503/08/2013

He also is looking over at the end of his solo on Little Things from one of the same girl's other videos, which is cute (not sure if that is quite the word given that the look is a little intense).

(@1.25)

by Anonymousreply 41603/08/2013

C, what leads you to believe H is gay rather than bi?

by Anonymousreply 41703/08/2013

R407 That video is adorable! And I've never been more furstrated about a rumour before haha. I jusr really want to know what the hell is happening between them.

by Anonymousreply 41803/08/2013

LG - The Caroline Flack "relationship" oddly. I don't think it was real (both from rumours/tweets and from someone I knew (through work at the time) who had also hinted as much and was a friend of Caroline Teasdale), and there would be no reason to arrange a fake relationship for Harry when he was that age (they haven't for Niall after all) if they didn't know he wasn't going to be dating girls. If he had said he was bi, they would have played up the girlfriends he did have, and told him to be discrete with the boys. Likewise, for the obviously fake Taylor Swift relationship. If he was at all interested in girls he would have dated one.

by Anonymousreply 41903/08/2013

C, thanks for explaining. I think he's bi at most and do believe in H&CF but understand your view point based on what you've personally heard.

Who is Caroline Teasdale btw or did you mean one of the Teasdale girls?

by Anonymousreply 42003/08/2013

LG - Sorry, yes, I mean Sam, Lou's sister. I was still thinking about Caroline Flack when I typed it!

by Anonymousreply 42103/08/2013

Why would you fuck Nick Grimshaw if you can fuck your own band mate, who is the younger and more beautiful version of him? That's the real question.

by Anonymousreply 42203/08/2013

Why would you fuck Nick Grimshaw when you are good looking, rich, famous and could have anyone you wanted. That's the real question.

by Anonymousreply 42303/08/2013

Thanks c I am still flip flopping on H but everything you said makes sense. And I hadn't heard your story about someone implying it was fake to you; What did they say exactly? You don't have to answer of course.

Also, what do you think about the Lucy Horobin story?

by Anonymousreply 42403/08/2013

422 - because the bandmate you mean isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 42503/08/2013

Well there was very little to it really. I was working with her at the time Harry was "dating" Caroline and she would just make comments when we were reading the papers at lunch time (I didn't work with her directly but you couldn't actually eat at your desk at that job even if you were working through so we would often have a gossip if we were both in the kitchen area at the same time), generally just saying that she didn't know why Caroline was going along with it. Nothing precise just a lot of muttering really.

I don't really know too much about the Lucy Horobin story, I wasn't interested in Harry at the time, but having a quick look now, it's a bit strange, it starts off as a three month fling and then becomes possibly just two meetings? Also wasn't it said that she was having an affair with someone else relatively well known at the same hotel? Given that all of the information seems to have come from the husband who is being paid (more one presumes because of Harry's involvement) I'm not sure how seriously one could take that.

by Anonymousreply 42603/08/2013

R422 R425 or because you're simply not romantically/sexually attracted to him and he's not romantically/sexually attracted to you

by Anonymousreply 42703/08/2013

Okay thanks c! Also, don't think this has been discussed here, but I swore I heard that Jordon from Rizzle Kicks had also been sleeping with her? I thought someone mentioned it threads back but then it was never talked about further.

by Anonymousreply 42803/08/2013

These boys really do have their own concept of boundaries when it comes to physical affection, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 42903/08/2013

R428 - Yes, now you mention it, that was who I had heard it was, and indeed probably where I had heard it too. It's all very interlinked, isn't it.

by Anonymousreply 43003/08/2013

fans (who's been at tonights concert in Belfast) are saying that Harry looked sick...watery eyes and red nose + sounding blocked whenever he was talking.

Hopefully it won't get worse or he'll have a hard time doing concerts.

by Anonymousreply 43103/08/2013

well...fans who's been there are also saying that he seemed quite down and sad. probably has something to do with the (mabye) sickness.

by Anonymousreply 43203/08/2013

Poor thing. It's good they have the day off tomorrow then.

by Anonymousreply 43303/08/2013

Can you link me please to the people saying that, R431 / R432?

by Anonymousreply 43403/08/2013

All I can find is him supposedly crying during Over Again...but that's just a rumour so far.

by Anonymousreply 43503/08/2013

Aw, I really hope it's nothing serious

by Anonymousreply 43603/08/2013

Others saying it was during Summer Love? Anyway...twitter and it's rumours. I'll believe it when I see it.

by Anonymousreply 43703/08/2013

I saw a post on tumblr earlier from a girl who was at the Belfast concert saying that Harry looked a bit sick during the close ups on the big screen ...watery eyes and so on.

by Anonymousreply 43803/08/2013

could be true but there is legitimately a rumour about one of the boys crying/looking sick every other concert. The majority of them are nothing, like wiping sweat away or not smiling for a minute. It's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 43903/08/2013

Is the girl Harry was at dinner with the one from the concert yesterday? I am surprised he would go out with her again after she blabbed on twitter. And it is a bit odd that apparently one of the guys from the support act has followed her for ages

by Anonymousreply 44003/08/2013

What dinner, R440? I haven't seen any mention of it.

by Anonymousreply 44103/08/2013

Oh i misread. The pictures are from the night they all did drinks

by Anonymousreply 44203/08/2013

Haha, no problem :).

by Anonymousreply 44303/08/2013

did she blab or did her friend and the girl who saw them blab?

by Anonymousreply 44403/08/2013

I love Louis.

by Anonymousreply 44503/09/2013

Me too. I love Larry.

by Anonymousreply 44603/09/2013

r444 They all blabbed. Her, her friend, the girl that saw them.

by Anonymousreply 44703/09/2013

I love Louis too, but he is straight. Larry is just a fantasy. Harry and Nick is the real thing!

by Anonymousreply 44803/09/2013

Apparently Harry flew to London today.

by Anonymousreply 44903/09/2013

People are saying that on twitter, but how do they know? Was he seen somewhere? I really hope it's true, haha.

by Anonymousreply 45003/09/2013

Fans on twitter said he flew home to see his mum for Mother's Day but there's no proof/spotting I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 45103/09/2013

His mum doesn't live in London though? I saw the accounts that keep saying "he's in London to visit his mum for Mother's Day" but that doesn't make sense, unless she happens to be there today I guess?

by Anonymousreply 45203/09/2013

The only info they seem to have is from a girl that was at their hotel, but she DMed the info instead of tweeting it so I'm not sure how much she knows. He could always fly to London and train/drive up there. Or maybe he flew to Manchester. Nick's quiet on twitter but he's probably just hungover lol.

by Anonymousreply 45303/09/2013

Radio 1 posted a little blurb about Harry and his mum on their Facebook page. I thought it was really cute! They are really fond of him over there. :)

by Anonymousreply 45403/09/2013

Aww that really is sweet e, thanks! And all the comments are just some variation of "MILF" ahaha

by Anonymousreply 45503/09/2013

That's cute, R454! Yes, they do love him, it's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 45603/09/2013

Grimmy is out for pizza at Pizza East. Anyone know where that is? Early dinner.

by Anonymousreply 45703/09/2013

R457 it's in Shoreditch, near Shoreditch House

by Anonymousreply 45803/09/2013

And oddly outside Dirty Burger at a similar time! (north Kentish Town approx).

by Anonymousreply 45903/09/2013

ah he was probably at the Kentish Town Pizza East then :)

by Anonymousreply 46003/09/2013

As they are both located in the same place on the Highgate road it seems likely N16.

by Anonymousreply 46103/09/2013

R460

Sounds like someone has a post-Bieber hangover and related fast food craving.

by Anonymousreply 46203/09/2013

I really like Dan Howell and Nick. If he's not with Harry, he should go for Dan haha

by Anonymousreply 46303/09/2013

Is Dan gay/bi?

by Anonymousreply 46403/09/2013

Is Dan gay? Don't know anything about him to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 46503/09/2013

Apparently he was out as bi when he was younger. When he got more popular he kind of backtracked, I think mostly because of fangirls aggressively "shipping" him and Phil Lester. At the moment though he's quite vocal about having crushes on both Jennifer Lawrence and Evan Peters.

by Anonymousreply 46603/09/2013

okay thanks R466

by Anonymousreply 46703/09/2013

So is this the male version of Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson?

by Anonymousreply 46803/09/2013

I listened to one of Dan's live videos a few days ago and he seemed very surprised that Nick had replied to his tweet about Jennifer Lawrence.

If hes been hanging out with Nick last night he likely to mention it in his next video.

by Anonymousreply 46903/09/2013

Dan is rather cute, whereas Phil is a very plain guy masked with a twink haircut.

by Anonymousreply 47003/09/2013

I will always love Dan and Phil for being responsible for Nick confessing he would shag a badger for a million quid.

by Anonymousreply 47103/09/2013

So, Harry was definitely in London this morning at least.

by Anonymousreply 47203/10/2013

R471 haha, when?

by Anonymousreply 47303/10/2013

Hey, It seems H was in London until this am and got a train around 930 from London Crewe to see his Mum.

Wonder if Nick was picking up takeaway yesterday!

by Anonymousreply 47403/10/2013

R473 Dan and Phil did some backstage videos for last year's Fun and Filth Cabaret. They're pretty funny. The badger thing was one of the questions they asked the people there. They're cool guys. Dan really does remind me of Nick a lot. He's very articulate. Smart as hell.

by Anonymousreply 47503/10/2013

R474 I'm a little confused. Do you mean he was in Holmes Chapel last night? I know 1D have a concert in Ireland today and he was seen driving with Lou Teasdale into the hotel today.

by Anonymousreply 47603/10/2013

JJ, based on the timing of the tweets I'd say N ate in, minus H sadly. H presumably came back to London for someone or something else.

by Anonymousreply 47703/10/2013

Love Dan and Phil...

R476 H was snapped with a fan early am at Euston station. Then a guy tweeted around 930 he was on a train with H Then there were a few people that tweeted they had seen him in Crewe (all this was before any of the 1D fan lot caught on. )

My guess is he was heading home to surprise his mum for a couple of hours before boarding a flight to Belfast either with Lou or so Lou could pick him up from the airport in Belfast.

And yes I do feel I have officially earned #twitterstalker status.

by Anonymousreply 47803/10/2013

Haha, great work, JJ. I didn't know the Crewe details.

by Anonymousreply 47903/10/2013

One of the questions on the chart show to win 1D tickets was.. what is the surname of Grimmys best mate and is 1/5 of 1D..lols

by Anonymousreply 48003/10/2013

JJ Yes that was my understanding of what happened today as well and I think since Tom Atkin tweeted Happy Mothers Day from Lux and that Lux missed Lou that Lou Teasdale must have stayed in Belfast. That means H was in London from probably Friday night/Sat. morning until Sunday morning unaccounted for. I don't think there were any sightings of N on Sat. either apart from being seen in Pizza East but I have only seen one tweet about that so he could have been on his own and could have been getting takeout as you say.

by Anonymousreply 48103/10/2013

It's odd that stayed in London until this morning if he wasn't there to see N? You would have thought he would have gone up north yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 48203/10/2013

LG.. How do u know he didnt see Nick?

by Anonymousreply 48303/10/2013

R481, N was seen in the area for over half an hour on saturday so I doubt he was getting a takeaway.

by Anonymousreply 48403/10/2013

LG what makes you say he wasn't in London to see N if there were no sightings of H at all and only one of N late afternoon in the Pizza restaurant. Even if he was eating lunch in the restaurant what about the rest of the day.

by Anonymousreply 48503/10/2013

Yes LG I rather assumed that too, never seen anyone get takeaway at Pizza East when I've been there, not even sure they do it! (only been twice though) just a little joke re: takeaway. Though obviously no one has any idea what either of them did last night. Sure n will tell us all about his weekend in the morning.

(I was actually a bit surprised H didn't head straight to his Mums yesterday given how close they are. Something must be keeping his interest in London)

by Anonymousreply 48603/10/2013

R484 Have u never waited a half hour for takeaway.. I have waited even longer..

by Anonymousreply 48703/10/2013

JJ, yes my thoughts exactly.

R485, just seems unlikely to me that N would go our to eat without H if he had made a trip to London to see him. Suggests to me, H was there for someone else or he would have gone straight up north.

by Anonymousreply 48803/10/2013

Well to be fair given that he was also seen at the take-away burger place it seems likely that he wasn't actually eating in at either. Of course the pizza related tweet just said it was a celebrity siting with no time actually given and looking at her other tweets it didn't sound if she was actually in London that day, so that might easily have been anytime and not yesterday afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 48903/10/2013

JJ Who do u think he was there for if he didnt see Nick?

by Anonymousreply 49003/10/2013

Probably a few theories, my personal fav (that is wholly unsubstantiated in any way) is that N was picking up food from both to satisfy the demands of a pily popstar!

More likely is he walked past Dirty Burger (where he was seen) enforce heading into Pizza East to meet some friends.

Maybe he was catching up with H later, maybe they aren't together, maybe they broke up. Who knows?

My bet is Lou was on the train with H (I can't imagine him travelling alone On a train now just in case and also her child appears to have been in Belfast on Friday and is now in London)

by Anonymousreply 49103/10/2013

I don't understand how we have lept to the conclusion that H didnt see N because he was possibly seen in the vicinity of a burger restaurant and a pizza restaurant late afternoon on Sat. N might have had a business lunch or maybe H had something else to do. They dont have to be joined at the hip when they are in London 24/7. I strongly suspect H will be back in London Wed. night anyway.

by Anonymousreply 49203/10/2013

Someone did mention seeing Lou and her daughter with Harry at the station, JJ, so you could well be right.

by Anonymousreply 49303/10/2013

An article in the Sun; notable purely for it's text really, interesting choice of tweet, given that there literally would have been thousands to choose from...

by Anonymousreply 49403/10/2013

R490 I don't know, maybe it's someone's birthday or someone got married or he is now dating Jemima Khan or Ruby Wax or Pippa Middleton or Gok Wan. or anything. In reality we know very little of any of these people's lives. Could be anything (and not that bothered as I am probably more curious about N.)

Having said that, If I were a betting woman I'd probably still bet that it was N's bed he left at 8am this morning :)

by Anonymousreply 49503/10/2013

I completely agree, R492.

by Anonymousreply 49603/10/2013

Oh and in case anyone was wondering about Billie JD Porter-she just got engaged (at the NME awards in fact) which I had a little chuckle over.

by Anonymousreply 49703/10/2013

R497 f***ing priceless

by Anonymousreply 49803/10/2013

Wow C I cant believe they put that tweet

by Anonymousreply 49903/10/2013

Dirty Burger and Pizza East share the same address on Highgate Road. The people who saw Nick saw him at almost the same place. Who knows what he was getting or how long he was there. Does it really matter?

by Anonymousreply 50003/10/2013

Yeah, I don't want to check but if I remember correctly from what I saw on tumblr, the Sun's choice of tweet was really awful, C. You're right they could have picked anything and this can't have been anything but intentional.

Metro had an interesting take on the tattoo

by Anonymousreply 50103/10/2013

JJ - Yes, it does seem likely; after all the whole twitter silence is unusual for Nick unless he is with Harry; normally someone has seen him out, or instagrammed him if he is at a friend's house. Not too sure how being seen at a restaurant late afternoon for no more than half an hour makes any difference to anything.

R499 - Well it's an ideal way of doing so; they are quoting someone else! I love the use of the word "unwittingly" though....You can almost hear them sniggering as they wrote that.

by Anonymousreply 50203/10/2013

The Metro's report has a similar tone and Perez Hilton retweeted a twitter response to his article on the subject in which the tweeter suggests H is gay (although i think this was to wind up 1D fans)

JJ, is it definate that H was in London before this morning?

by Anonymousreply 50303/10/2013

Not sure if this's been posted yet - the story about the girl Hrayy invited out of the audience was picked up by the Sun:

by Anonymousreply 50403/10/2013

I have an even more tin hatty version of events in my head...

Didn't N go and see Justin Bieber on Friday evening, then Dan someone Tweeted about hanging out with N and JB Saturday.... Yesterday Louis tweeted in support of JB and enquiring where Zayn was.... People here have reported HS was in London from Friday evening....Stir this all around in my mind and I have them all spending time together over Friday/Saturday:-)

by Anonymousreply 50503/10/2013

C I agree that You can almost hear them sniggering as they wrote that. Its funny

by Anonymousreply 50603/10/2013

Yes C its clever isn't it. The papers can use any tweet they can find to say what they want to say without actually saying it themselves. It is the fans who think it looks 'gay' and have said its a symbol for gay men not the Sun! There were an awful lot of tweets though after the tattoo was confirmed by H basically saying that it was now clear he was gay so it wouldn't have been difficult for the Sun to find one.

by Anonymousreply 50703/10/2013

R504 - Yes, the poor girl; passed out drunk at 5pm is probably not what her parents want written about her in the Sun! I like the way they neglect to mention that members of 5sos were there too including the one who follows her on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 50803/10/2013

This is what Perez Hilton retweeted...

by Anonymousreply 50903/10/2013

LG - no there isn't but he was in Euston at 9.15 and Crewe at 11.45 so unless he flew into London Sunday morning Pre 7.30am he must have stayed sat night (which would be very silly in my opinion)

R504 a very strange story. If it was PR why pick someone with a camp looking male friend (the boy himself said he was the only male in the front four rows). If it wasn't PR why didn't they either pay them off or ask them to be discrete?

C - I know exactly what you mean re:journo sniggering. "oh look how clever we are" - Love how the sun and metro appear to be arguing about either it's a gay or trans symbol.... Idiots. . .though it is amazing how many of his tattoos have a secondary queer community meaning. The hanger is a classic.

by Anonymousreply 51003/10/2013

JJ - Don't forget the birdcage....

by Anonymousreply 51103/10/2013

C - hasn't he got a star too? FFS he's like a one man PRIDE poster when you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 51203/10/2013

Out of interest JJ what does the coat hanger mean in the gay cmmunity?

by Anonymousreply 51303/10/2013

JJ, yes, sounds likely he was here Saturday night then. I hope he was with N but it's incidences like this that make me wonder about other 'friends'.. However, I respect no one is interested in those views so I'll leave it there.

On a different note, he is going to regret those tattoos one day.

by Anonymousreply 51403/10/2013

R509 - I shouldn't laugh but the tweeter has a point and managed to make me spit my tea out

by Anonymousreply 51503/10/2013

513 Sorry * community

by Anonymousreply 51603/10/2013

I agree with the tattoo thing.. I was told take a year and think about what tattoo u want and after a year of thinking and u still want it get it,, it was great advice.. he is a a doodle pad

by Anonymousreply 51703/10/2013

LG ;) I know what you're saying and as you know I never discount anything and am always on the lookout for other info :)

Re:tattoos Let's hope he never, ever puts on weight or that butterfly/moth will start flapping his wings!

Though I can't be the only gay woman to have "double taked" the pic. I was having a moment....

R513 not around quite as much these days but symbolises being in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 51803/10/2013

JJ - Oh yes, and it was a black outlined star, which is now a filled in black star!! Do you think he's trying to say something....??!

by Anonymousreply 51903/10/2013

JJ Im straight and I double taked at the pic.. I was like really? The funny thing is my brothers best friend who is gay has a giant butterfly tattoo so it made me lol

by Anonymousreply 52003/10/2013

What is the significance of the star? Filled/ unfilled?

by Anonymousreply 52103/10/2013

That Perez Hilton retweet made me laugh too but there were ALOT of tweets in a similar vein. I am probably the only person who likes the butterfly ( and the swallows) , I just don't like the randomness of the arm tattoos. However H is surrounded by much older and wiser people than himself who must have known the connotations of having a massive butterfly tattooed on his belly.

by Anonymousreply 52203/10/2013

C - you know what, in a departure from the norm I'm just gonna say it. If he isn't trying to say something then his friends and advisors and tattoo artists are absolutely f***ing useless.

He can't be doing this by accident surely. I mean they can all mean different things individually but together he is beginning to look like the diary cover of a 15 year old boy Trying to come out.

Most importantly 1) when did he have them done- cant imagine there was much bedroom action for a few days 2) wonder what N thinks - not convinced they are his thing.

R520 I meant I'd reconsider my choices as he looked so good :)

by Anonymousreply 52303/10/2013

LG Please don't say you think he was with CF.

About the girl at the concert, perhaps it was the guy with her he was interested in.

Last thing, I noticed the gay rugby player guy has a swallow tattoo. I always thought it was a gay thing like Morrissey's song Swallow on my Neck.

by Anonymousreply 52403/10/2013

Look at the last few tweets of the attached...

by Anonymousreply 52503/10/2013

R521 - Going on what I have heard (a couple of gay friends, one who has the tattoo and one who has another friend with the same one), the initial outlined star is shall we say an acceptance of being gay, and the filling in of the star is generally representive of a full blown gay relationship (in the physical sense).

JJ - One of the articles said the butterfly was done on the 22nd January, don't know how they know though.

by Anonymousreply 52603/10/2013

Interesting about the star tattoo, and I just thought it was quite shallow and about being famous!

by Anonymousreply 52703/10/2013

C.. Didnt Harry and Nick meet a year after 1D were on X Factor?

by Anonymousreply 52803/10/2013

Had no idea about the star tattoo and it was of course the first one he got. Can anyone remember when he got it filled in?

by Anonymousreply 52903/10/2013

Here is the tweet C linked too, but with the convo underneath it..

by Anonymousreply 53003/10/2013

R528 - Well, as far as we had heard that was when they met, but their initial meeting is all a bit vague, and of course there were tweets at the time of the X factor, so difficult to know.

by Anonymousreply 53103/10/2013

Thanks, C. That would really be something if it's been going on for that long.

I vaguely remember Harry taking a photo with a fan outside a tattoo place around that time, but I could be mistaken.

I like the swallows and butterfly tattoos...I also agree Harry is trying to express something with his tattoos and all those with at least a secondary gay association probably do mean something.

by Anonymousreply 53203/10/2013

Here is the rest of the convo from R530

by Anonymousreply 53303/10/2013

528. I suppose they could have meant when 1D went back to perform on the live shows. They were on at least 3 times if I remember rightly in 2011.

by Anonymousreply 53403/10/2013

Star also was a way of lesbians (and some gay men) identifying each other in the 60's and before when homosexuality was illegal. Really common in queer community but I must admit have absolutely crossed over into mainstream.

Not sure about swallows/sparrows as I think they have lots of meanings- I'm not even sure what the bird tattoos are...anyone know an ornithologist ?

by Anonymousreply 53503/10/2013

The vague time for him getting the star filled in is about six months ago from what I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 53603/10/2013

The 'Thai saying' tattoo on his arm, coincidencely the first two symbols look like an abstract 'n' and an abstract 'h'.

by Anonymousreply 53703/10/2013

That would be early September so after the "week-long-date" I think or around that time.

by Anonymousreply 53803/10/2013

The tattooist posted the picture of the tatt originally on 22nd Jan, so it was likely done on or around that date. I'm wondering how it was only just discovered now? Someone perusing his tatts and suddenly realising?

Personally, meanings aside, I think it's a great piece of art - and if you look at this guy's other work you can see he's got a specific style and is very talented, so it'll be interesting to see whether Harry goes back there. He's also posted a picture of three nails (actual nails, not a tatt) remarkably similar to those on H's arm. Anyway, I like it - I like all three of his larger pieces and suspect he may get some of the smaller ones covered over in future. He has the money, after all.

I agree however, that one or even two tattoos with secondary "gay" meanings may have been a mistake; but by this point, even if no one knows immediately, is no one begging him to let them know in advance so that they can research?! Are these tattooists not warning him?? It seems stupid to think he doesn't know!

Also, he has an absolutely lovely chest. And he doesn't usually do it for me, even though I think he's very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 53903/10/2013

R534 - Yes, that surely must be the case. I remember Nick talking about Harry BBMing him in October 2011 and he sounded genuinely surprised, it would have been quite a performance if they had been together for a year already.

Personally I have always been suspicious at the fact that he had the G (for Green Bay Packers) done the day before the game (and the bet). Seems handy that it is also Nick's initial.

by Anonymousreply 54003/10/2013

Sorry to spam, but r238 - it's not a Thai symbol, it's Gemma in Hebrew!

Also could he not have stayed over in London to see Tom and Lux?

by Anonymousreply 54103/10/2013

C - and this.....this is what has been niggling at me for months. I hope it's untrue as it would spell horrific news for N and his rep. 17 ain't great, 16 is far worse mostly because H looked so much younger then. Still legal though to be clear in UK. The weirdness around the timing of their meeting, when it was. (he admitted he met him before the others backstage), The relentless PR of his lovelife.

I really hope it isn't true, really really hope that. Mate the guy is confused between then and when they won't back to perform in 2011?

by Anonymousreply 54203/10/2013

I was the one who originally posted about his new tattoo and I am almost positive the tattoo artist said it was done on the 21st (but photo uploaded the 22nd) on his flickr. He's deleted the pic now so I'm not sure. If it was the 21st that is the day Harry and Nick were baking together late at night.

The 22nd was the day he was papped leaving London Loves LA and with Sam T in a car.

H was photographed outside a tattoo shop on the 23rd and most people were speculating he got his handshake tattoo that day.

by Anonymousreply 54303/10/2013

PS c - have you heard his slightly rubbish story on why he got the packers logo. Sounds like rubbish to me :) always though it was for N (if you assume they are together)

by Anonymousreply 54403/10/2013

R537 What the paper called a "Thai saying" is actually his sister Gemma's name in Hebrew

by Anonymousreply 54503/10/2013

If we're right and, regardless of whether he is in a relationship with N, H is chomping at the bit to 'come out' then that is very very sad. Has anyone got any idea whether it would be legal to make it a contractural term that no boyband member could come out during the duration of what I believe to be a 3 year contract with Sony/Syco. Surely that couldn't be a contract term in this day and age. Again IF we are right there has got to be something pretty major stopping H from coming out when he is seemingly giving us all of these clues.

by Anonymousreply 54603/10/2013

JJ, I immediately assumed that he or the girl who told him got mixed up with 2011. Makes absolutely no sense, and as a One Direction fan I could come up with hundreds of reasons why this couldn't be true.

by Anonymousreply 54703/10/2013

JJ I cant believe H/N were in a relationship going back to 2010 live shows. The acts all lived together under almost house arrest conditions if I remember rightly. There just wouldnt have been the time or the opportunity to get into a relationshiop then. I think it fits in with 2011 live shows. That would make more sense.

by Anonymousreply 54803/10/2013

JJ - Yes, I totally agree. However there is audio of Nick talking about getting to know Harry and 1D when he was on the Scott Mills show back in October 2011 (it's on tumblr but I couldn't find it just now) and really it seems genuine, so I would certainly go with the more likely suggestion that it was when they came back (although to be fair that might be because I want that to be the case). I do think however something started pretty well straight away after that though.

by Anonymousreply 54903/10/2013

Whoever said that One Direction were on the 2011 show 3 times was right. Their first performance was end of November; we know H/N were already friends then because their was that photograph of N and H hanging out on bonfire night (Nov 5th).

by Anonymousreply 55003/10/2013

R546 - I honestly don't know. Anything is possible but I am of the belief he has done a deal with Simon Cowell which is effectively do what you like but never confirm anything and when we ask you- do a bit of PR

The real tragedy is, if he is gay/bi/queer then he is someone who could make a real difference and give hope to a lot of kids struggling with these issues and living in fear in couturiers where it is illegal or not accepted.. But the most impact would be now while he is close to their age group.

R547 - thanks - we did speculate N was having something with Nicolo as well at time so may all be a muddle rather than anything to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 55103/10/2013

Countries rather than coutouriers :)

by Anonymousreply 55203/10/2013

Of course it could also mean the 2012 live shows since 1D appeared twice ( or 3 times?). Thinking about it would it really have been common knowledge amongst xfactor staff as far back as pre-Christamas 2011? and why would they only be talking about it now?

by Anonymousreply 55303/10/2013

R553 the rumoura first surfaced in Nov 11 and N began compulsively talking about them or having H call in from Jan 12.

by Anonymousreply 55403/10/2013

JJ - Actually the compulsion seemed to start when he was sitting in for Scott Mills back in the October; his producers counted the number of mentions 1D and Harry but gave up once they reached over 65 or so, it's very funny. He even rings Harry and tells him on air that he has said his name 26 times that week. (I've attached the relevant podcast but I'm not sure if it is all there in full or not).

by Anonymousreply 55503/10/2013

Re R55 - The relevant bit starts at 10.30.

by Anonymousreply 55603/10/2013

I think one of the things that scares me so much about them being in a relationship/coming out is that because of the nature of both their careers and social media there is SO much material on their interactions over the years. I'm just thinking of the stories that could be written with all the info gathered on tumblr and this thread...the only positive I can see out of that is a lot of it would hopefully paint them in a positive light (and prove Nick isn't "creepy").

by Anonymousreply 55703/10/2013

R557 it's funny you should say that because I'm by convinced how good the media are at using/finding stuff.

I mean I never remember seeing the press use CF's tweet to Lou Teasdale from Apr 11 about if she was 10 years younger ... (and surely that would have been a given)

All I know for sure is that the press will use hat they won't to tell the story they want. And that required Nick to be lovely all the time or sooner or later someone will come gunning for him....

by Anonymousreply 55803/10/2013

PS thanks C - totally forgot that but of audio - does rather have the ring of a new infatuation doesn't it :)

by Anonymousreply 55903/10/2013

Forgot to ask earlier but has anyone seen Harry in a Barbour before because he was wearing an identical one (a classic Bedale, and the one he is wearing isn't new either) to the one Nick owns, at Euston this morning.

by Anonymousreply 56003/10/2013

JJ, if CF was tweeting that back in Spring 2011, I can't see how people can think H&CF was PR? (She wasn't even contracted to Syco then)

And if they were real, I personally question all the H&N rumours. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 56103/10/2013

If the tattoo artist posted and then deleted the pic, maybe it was a photoshop sample of size and location because the skin in the area of work is not red, inflamed, and irritated like it is in the following "metro" pic of when H got his 'ship' one done.

There are close-up pics on tumblr showing a new tattoo in this area through a gap in his 'hearts' birthday celebration shirt. Maybe the tattoo WAS done on the 23rd...a couple of days after the flickr pic posting. But it was done in time for his birthday.

by Anonymousreply 56203/10/2013

LG - No need to be sorry, it's not important whether you believe they are together or not, is it?

by Anonymousreply 56303/10/2013

Not all tattoos inflame and go red, sometimes not even the bigger ones - rarer, but not impossible. However, as he has posted it on instagram as "penstagram" I wonder whether this is the initial drawing and it was later actually tattooed? His pores look pretty dark, though.

LG - considering everyone was making those comments, but many would not actually follow through, I don't see why it validates them anymore? Or have I missed the point of the tweet?

by Anonymousreply 56403/10/2013

LG that tweet would imply her being interested, not Harry? What has that got to do with PR? It might actually explain why she would have been willing to go along with the PR later though.

by Anonymousreply 56503/10/2013

LG, you sure are quick changing your beliefs on N/H over tiny probably irrelevant things.

Even if H&CF did have a thing, it doesn't exclude N/H having something going on at all. You can't discount so many rumours and interactions.

by Anonymousreply 56603/10/2013

C, you would think not but the grief I've received for that particular view would suggest otherwise!

Anyway, that tweet has has convinced me H&CF were and possibly are the real thing so...

by Anonymousreply 56703/10/2013

R562 I posted a link earlier from his site where you could see the tattoo in HQ and zoom in; it was very clear that it was a tattoo, not a photoshop. You could see the ink smears and everything.

by Anonymousreply 56803/10/2013

To be fair to LG - there is a point there somewhere I think.... Something odd.... I've never exactly been able to put my finger on it.... It's not that I believe N and H aren't together (I neither discount CF being publicity nor that both could be true - weirder things have happened in showbiz) but it is weird that both N, C and others were open tweeting their admiration for H far in advance of meeting him as a friend.

Of course the alternative is that H (who we know is a social media/manipulator/fan) goes after them. You could argue he pays close attention to those observing him and expressing preference and actively seems out relationships with them.......

by Anonymousreply 56903/10/2013

sorry c not from the UK and had to google Barbour; what kind of coat should I be looking for? Just a similar one to the picture you attached?

by Anonymousreply 57003/10/2013

Matt Lucas seems to be under the impression that Louis is "the gay one" (though it's of course tongue-in-cheek).

by Anonymousreply 57103/10/2013

LG given half the world fancy Harry, I wouldnt dismiss that she's just e pressing admiration. Lou may well have taken her aside later on and said "don't get too excited he likes he boys"

by Anonymousreply 57203/10/2013

LG - I know! However to be fair though, I am not too sure how a tweet from Caroline Flack saying she is too old to consider dating Harry then means that two years (and no sightings) on they are plainly together. If you believe that then how do you feel on the tweet she sent to Nick (before it was deleted) referring to him as the guy who likes to have sex with Harry Styles because on this basis that would also be true!?

by Anonymousreply 57303/10/2013

But there's absolutely nothing new about knowing that there was some flirtation/teasing about C and H beforehand? There was stuff with Lou in August as well, there was obviously a bit of a crush or idolization on H's end (he called her his celebrity crush) and I reckon it was a bit of a joke they were teased about, with Lou somewhere in the middle. Doesn't do anything to suggest they were ever in a real relationship, just makes more sense why they went that route for the PR, maybe there was a cheeky snog once anyway. Still nothing that makes it seem they were ever in a relationship. I mean watching Harry and Caroline on Xtra factor alone makes it obvious there was a bit of something there, at least a teasing thing or a jokey flirtation, so again it's not really anything new?

by Anonymousreply 57403/10/2013

FFS iPhone *seeks* not *seems*

by Anonymousreply 57503/10/2013

C R573 where those tweets real ??????? I assumed they were a tumblr manufacture.

by Anonymousreply 57603/10/2013

R570 - This one (the older version has a strap that goes across the top press stud as well, and either isn't visible in this picture or has been changed this season (and actually I think the studs on the pocket have also been updated too)).

by Anonymousreply 57703/10/2013

JJ those tweets were real.. I saw them with my own eyes on my timeline.. I spit out my coffee

by Anonymousreply 57803/10/2013

JJ - Real, as far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 57903/10/2013

R564 and R568 thanks

by Anonymousreply 58003/10/2013

I attached a cap of the tweet for anybody who hasn't seen it.

I'm pretty sure it's real because I've seen a few different pics of it around. But I have no idea what the date was. Anybody remember?

by Anonymousreply 58103/10/2013

C - well that's it then - the only ever deleted tweets. And am assuming there are two interpretations

1) CF/HS relationship was real and then he moved onto N 2) CF/HS was not real and NG was joking then CF (pissed Probably) made a joke about HS/NG real relationship

When we're they?

by Anonymousreply 58203/10/2013

R581 = 7th July 2012

by Anonymousreply 58303/10/2013

JJ, Caroline is close with the Teasdale sisters so she would have most likely been aware of him mainly for that reason, and maybe how he became aware of her too. Nick is a bit different because it does seem like he just thought he was cute on XF, laughed about the hysteria around him, and then happened to get the chance to meet him and they really hit him off. I don't think the level of tweeting that Nick ever did about harry before they met is really worth noticing - he's always into XF and tweeted about a lot of them. It's just funnier looking back in retrospect.

by Anonymousreply 58403/10/2013

July 7th, 2012, R581.

by Anonymousreply 58503/10/2013

JJ - I presumed 2) at the time. Nick is obviously making a joke about it, and Caroline, who looks a little the sloshed in the photo tweets back, and then deletes it when she realises what she has said. It's amazing that it didn't get round further at the time.

by Anonymousreply 58603/10/2013

Thanks R583 & R585! That timing is very interesting then! Interesting how the H/C stuff seems to be in the past (HAD sex), where as H/N (likes having sex) is in the present...

by Anonymousreply 58703/10/2013

I agree, C, option 2 seems more likely.

by Anonymousreply 58803/10/2013

Re R586 - No need for the first "the" in the second line, sorry.

e - Yes, it was a noticeably different reply, wasn't it!

by Anonymousreply 58903/10/2013

That's a good point too, c. N may have just been taking a stab at what was "known" and CF sort of went a bit to far thanks to the drink...

The fact that it was deleted is quite telling though.

by Anonymousreply 59003/10/2013

E, I thought the phrasing like that was interesting too! Not sure how popular an opinion this is but I've always thought H and C probably did have a one-time thing, around the same time H was starting to hook-up with N, and thenit never went any further but the press went crazy and they let it. Caroline and Nick joking on his show about 'we're looking for rich teenagers' and the tweets especially and their general banter tend to give me the impression they've both slept with H and probably tease each other about it.

by Anonymousreply 59103/10/2013

I do think Nick's "omg it's the woman who had sex with harry styles!' was very jokey.0

by Anonymousreply 59203/10/2013

C - yeah, I remember seeing it when I first heard the rumours myself and dismissing it - it seemed to witty to be tumblr but just so unbelievable and noone could point out when it had happened.

Just reliatened to one of the radio clips with H on and he mentions an injunction (absolutely no relevance to the two of them but made me chuckle hearing him say the word !)

FYI all I don't think there is an injunction, just made me chuckle.

Whilst I'm confessing- I am convinced when he first called in to Grimmy post 2011 Teen Awards he was about to say something like "I was very proud of you" and changed it to "I was very happy to be in our presence" which comes out a little stilted. Would be consistent with being overly careful with phrasing do early on as friends/more

Finally - tattoo - could it not have been done over a couple of visits and therefore mostly non-inflamed.

by Anonymousreply 59303/10/2013

Wasn't that the same night that N and CF were out somewhere together and were drunkenly getting rickshaw rides around London? I'm sure N took a picture of her in the shaw behind him. I remember seeing those tweets too and thinking they were odd! I also think it's relevant that they both spelt the majority of the tweets right but H as Harry Styrls - harder to search out?

by Anonymousreply 59403/10/2013

All your theories about tattoos being symbols of being gay - you guys have never known hipster punk/emo/hardcore types have you? Maybe it's more of an American thing. All of those tattoos are very common, especially the stars and the swallows.

by Anonymousreply 59503/10/2013

JJ I noticed when ever Nick does something like host the teen awards or give out an award at the Brits Harry always says that he thinks Nick did a great job which I find really cute!!

by Anonymousreply 59603/10/2013

R592 - Yes, it's a unlikely you would say that to your friend about a failed relationship even if it had ended amicably.

N16 = Yes, the link at R583 gives the photograph of Caroline Flack too. The initial misspelling of the Styrls makes me question whether Nick was actually drunk; it's rather thought out for someone who was.

by Anonymousreply 59703/10/2013

N16 and C in both tweets they put harty stylrs.. whick I find odd

by Anonymousreply 59803/10/2013

R595 - I think the things is Harry hasn't either! I agree the birds are not especially gay, more of a traveling around the whole thing, but the black star which is then filled it does seem to be.

by Anonymousreply 59903/10/2013

It's adorable, R596. I especially loved Nick talking with Fearne about Harry's tweets making sure he was fine and telling him he was doing a great job etc...

by Anonymousreply 60003/10/2013

R595 these aren't theories - as part of the queer community in London I know some of the insignia he has chosen (NOT the birds particularly) are often used by LGBT community to identify.

Individually this wouldn't be a big deal at all. All of them together is somewhat unusual AND my point was that his artist has been remiss if he hasn't pointed out some people might attach an LGBT agenda to some of them.

Nearly all insignia have multiple meanings, my point is that a 100% het guy would be unlikely to have all of them without someone along the way saying "ahem...mate...you know you could take those a Number of ways eh......"

I also think you'll find a lot of emo and hipster stylisation has it's routes in alternative/queer culture which further confuses the matter. Stars/swallows/butterflies have all crossed to mainstream in my opinionl

Not sure the hanger or cage are particularly emo/hipster or mainstream

C agree with everything you say re: N being less drunk etc from how the tweets appear.

by Anonymousreply 60103/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.