Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kristin Chenowith Dumps Jake Pavelka

Sources say in six months he never wanted to go beyond the "kissing" stage. Wait. Isn't this like a beard dissing another beard. That's unethical!

by Anonymousreply 4604/03/2013

She lied about having a penis

by Anonymousreply 103/05/2013

why doesn't that NON celeb just come out already.

Damn the closet sucks.

by Anonymousreply 203/05/2013

Bet she'll return to Marc Kudish.

by Anonymousreply 303/05/2013

Is Chenowith a lesbian? Why else would she need such a ridiculous, Z-list celebrity pretend boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 403/05/2013

He's a pocket gay and she's a pocket....pocket.

by Anonymousreply 503/05/2013

Maybe she never shut up long enough to fuck

by Anonymousreply 603/05/2013

Dispite her bubbly sometime raunchy persona - she is very Christian. I have a feeling she took his non sexual aggression as old fashioned until one of her gays clued her in.

by Anonymousreply 703/05/2013

She is still a virgin, she won't give it up and he got frustrated

by Anonymousreply 803/05/2013

[quote] She is still a virgin, she won't give it up and he got frustrated

Um, no.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013

This B list actress who does movies and television and other things including theatre didn't believe any of the stories about her C list celebrity boyfriend being gay.

After three months together he still had not progressed beyond kissing her though and she finally called it quits. He is telling friends that she couldn't handle him and his needs. Kristin Chenoweth/Jake Pavelka

by Anonymousreply 1003/05/2013

Maybe she can get Taylor Swift to write a song about it. Swifty has special insight into bearding situations.

by Anonymousreply 1203/05/2013

He kissed the shit outta her!

by Anonymousreply 1303/05/2013

Maybe Taylor Swift can be his next, uh, girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 1403/05/2013

She's gonna date Daniel Radcliffe next, and then marry Evan Lysacek.

by Anonymousreply 1503/05/2013

I could only find one photo on the entire internet with them both in the same frame, and it really doesn't even look like him. Sounds fishy.

Chenoweth is a fugly, 45-yr. old midget- how is she going to bag a hottie 10 years her junior?

by Anonymousreply 1603/06/2013

Um, R17? She also entertained President and Mrs. Obama in London at a state dinner held for them at Buckingham Palace, and voted for Obama. Twice.

Saint Barbra accepted a Kennedy Center Honors while GW Bush was President as well. Does that make her a Bush supporter?

by Anonymousreply 1803/06/2013

[quote] and voted for Obama. Twice.

Link please

Kristen sang for the Queen, who would ever turn that gig down?

Kristin Chenowith sang at BOTH GW Bush Inaugurations and appeared on 700 Club with Pat Robertson.

Need I say more

[quote] Saint Barbra accepted a Kennedy Center Honors while GW Bush was President as well.

She waited until he was practically out the door. The only reason she accepted is because George Jones was being honored as well. She was a fan of Tammy Wynette and George Jones.

by Anonymousreply 1903/06/2013

[quote] Kristin Chenowith (sic) sang at BOTH GW Bush Inaugurations and appeared on 700 Club with Pat Robertson. Need I say more

You can say anything you want. But Kristin apologized for the 700 club fiasco.

And there's no link for her having voted for Obama. I know her and she told me who she voted for.

by Anonymousreply 2003/06/2013

[quote] Kristen (sic) sang for the Queen, who would ever turn that gig down?

And at the inaugurals she sang for a President. Who in their right mind would ever turn down a gig like that knowing that it may be the only time in your life you are asked to do so.

by Anonymousreply 2103/06/2013

Right R20 and I'm best friends with Carol Burnett

Still doesn't excuse her for singing at not ONE, but TWO GW Bush Inaugurations.

Makes her a GW Bush lover.

So why all the love for her on DL if she is such a Bush lover.

by Anonymousreply 2203/06/2013

[quote] Who in their right mind would ever turn down a gig like that

If it was for a President they didn't support or vote for? I can name HUNDREDS.

by Anonymousreply 2303/06/2013

R22, I never said I was best friends with Kristin. She's an acquaintance that I see on occasion and we talk.

by Anonymousreply 2403/06/2013

then they would be fucking stupid, R23.

by Anonymousreply 2503/06/2013

Jake's cousin, Jessie, is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 2603/06/2013

At this point, he might as well come out. He's never going to have any sort of career. Unless he takes the televangelist route, which he seems perfectly suited for. That, or Congressman. Maybe Aaron Schock can help him out with a political career?

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2013

[bold] Kristin Chenoweth: Jesus would be horrified by anti-gay ‘Christians’ [/bold]

Religious singer and actress Kristin Chenoweth has said anti-gay pundits who use the Bible to spread hate are not Christian.

In an interview with Gay Star News, the Glee and Pushing Daisies star said she believed if Jesus were to walk on Earth today, he would be horrified by people like American Family’s Association’s Bryan Fischer – who has compared gay people to cannibals.

She said: ‘It is very anti-Christian of them. It is the antithesis of what I believe. It is the antithesis of what you should believe if you believe in Jesus.

‘It’s not what he taught, it’s the opposite of what he taught.

‘If Jesus was to walk the Earth today, or Buddha or anybody, they would be horrified. Those people saying they’re doing it in the name of God? No no no no no.’

Chenoweth also said she had a lot of criticism from her community of Southern Baptists, but felt it was ‘important to say it, as a Christian person.’

In the interview, she also said she would love her gay friends to be able to get married.

‘I just don’t understand why we’re still having this conversation,’ she said. ‘I want it to be done. I want it to be over with, and, you know [marriage equality] is the biggest equal rights issue – at least in our country since the 50s.’

Chenoweth is starting her UK tour on 11 March, where she will start off at the London Coliseum before moving onto Manchester, Edinburgh and Cardiff.

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2013

If she is so horrified why dis she co-host the Country Awards was anti-same-sex marriage singer Trace Adkins?

Why did she sing at the GW Bush inaugural not ONCE, but TWICE?

And why did she appear on 700 Club hosted by Pat Robertson?

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2013

R29 really needs to get over his Chenoweth hate.

Move along son, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2013

Actually, I tend to agree. I'm of the "if you are not with us you are against us" mentality. You can't say you want rights for us and then stand next to someone who works tirelessly to deny our rights and smile and laugh and joke. I think Kirsten is very aware of that her personal beliefs would cost her her career so she keeps then hidden and puts on a face of support. You can't be completely blind to how much Pat Robertson hates us or the rampant homophobia in Country Music. People like Carly Rae Jepsen who TURN DOWN gigs because they don't believe in discrimination get my respect.

by Anonymousreply 3103/08/2013

PLEASE ladies, let's get back to talking about Jake.

Hot little pocket gay.

Any stories?

by Anonymousreply 3203/08/2013

Taylor did write a song about it -

You, with your words like gurl And bitch and hunty that you use against me You have knocked me off my feet again And took my Manolos You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard Calling me out in a Prada You looking for a girly man

You can take it down with just one single blow But they don't know, what I do know...

Someday you'll be living with a big ol' drag queen And all you're ever gonna be is queer Someday he'll be big enough so you can't sit see And all you're ever gonna be is queer Why you gotta be so queer?

by Anonymousreply 3404/03/2013

There are thousands of Carrie Prejeans in the U.S. How come guys like Jake, Ms. Schock and Tim Tebow can never seem to find them?

by Anonymousreply 3504/03/2013

Right now, Jake is plotting the demise of Sean Lowe.

by Anonymousreply 3604/03/2013

Her manic "cheerfulness" is disturbing to non-Americans.

by Anonymousreply 3704/03/2013

She was on Kathy and she said about gay marriage "all I want is for my friends to be able to marry the people they love." Kathy would have called her out on being a hard line conservative.

by Anonymousreply 3904/03/2013

What about Jake and his hot cousin?

by Anonymousreply 4004/03/2013

If she voted for Bush, she deserved that psychopath Pavelka. I'm not sure reptiles like him have sexual orientations. Maybe she's the same?

by Anonymousreply 4104/03/2013

[quote] Kathy would have called her out on being a hard line conservative.

Kathy knows what side her bread is buttered on. She would fuck a conservative if it meant getting her name in the papers.

by Anonymousreply 4204/03/2013

Jake has a warm, moist, slightly hairy and inviting anus

by Anonymousreply 4304/03/2013

Ent. lawyer never knows how to rate celebs. Who would rate these two B-list and C-list?

by Anonymousreply 4404/03/2013

I think she gets a C and he gets a D-

by Anonymousreply 4504/03/2013

That's what I thought as well r45. The man can't rate for his life.

by Anonymousreply 4604/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!