Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Henry Cavill's eye swings both ways

Now that I see it I can't stop looking at it.

by Anonymousreply 14408/05/2013

I only see them swinging in one direction.

by Anonymousreply 103/06/2013

Like Henry himself?

by Anonymousreply 203/06/2013

I like his clean teeth and no visible nostril hair. I'll bet he waxes his butthole.

by Anonymousreply 303/06/2013

huh? lol

by Anonymousreply 503/08/2013

I want to lick his face!

by Anonymousreply 603/08/2013

What is thread suppose to be about, really want to know?

Are you trying to say Henry is bi?

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2013

I'm trying to say his eyeball is half brown and half blue, you freaking dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 803/09/2013

[quote]Are you trying to say Henry is bi?

Perhaps that explains the controversy over Henry's sexuality - he is not gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 903/10/2013

[quote]I'm trying to say his eyeball is half brown and half blue, you freaking dumbass.[/quote]

Then, why don't you say that? Nobody's up your ass to read your mind!

by Anonymousreply 1003/11/2013

[quote]I'm trying to say his eyeball is half brown and half blue, you freaking dumbass.[/quote]

Sorry, my head isn't stuck up in your ass to read your brain.

[quote]Perhaps that explains the controversy over Henry's sexuality - he is not gay or straight.[/quote]

What controversy? Most everyone thinks he's gay. Well, he was up until 2009.

by Anonymousreply 1103/11/2013

I had to make sure my post was posted, because OP doesn't know how to construct a topic that is understand by the masses.

It seems it was posted twice, lovely!

by Anonymousreply 1203/11/2013

[quote]What controversy?

Well, the fact that despite 'most everyone' thinking he is gay, he claims he is straight and is 'dating' Gina.

by Anonymousreply 1303/11/2013

this site is a giggle.. seriously... a real giggle... Henry and Gina Fake... Corey and Henry lovers Fake.. Henry Cavill Bi?? piffle Henry Cavill gay...oh you wish. Henry Cavill has gay friends .. yes. Does it mean he is gay..no.

by Anonymousreply 1403/13/2013

Um were is the proof of Henry Cavill being gay in or up too 2009? Are we talking about the same Henry Cavill.. Oh please don't mention those Corey Spears photos--- that is really flogging a dead horse.. You all live in fantasy realm.. but enjoy it.. While Henry enjoys his women. As he himself says he is Straight.

by Anonymousreply 1503/13/2013

R14, why did you come back an hour after you posted and write the post at R15?

What the hell is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 1603/13/2013

oh emphasis-- you seem to go on about stuff from the early 2000s, and say its fact with no proof... so honey just emphasising..

by Anonymousreply 1703/13/2013

EARLY 2000s????

Dude was up in a gay club as late as 2009!!!

by Anonymousreply 1803/15/2013

When was this, R18? How do we know? Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 1903/15/2013

Big Friggin Deal R18, do you only attend the dumb and stupid bars?? or once in awhile go somewhere were your mates decide to go because they like it?? No your right your too selfish so you would only do what you want and not give a flying fig about anyone else.. must be nice being you... not... but you are a giggle if nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 2003/15/2013

What the hell is going on here? How did a simple thread about heterochromia devolve into this?

by Anonymousreply 2103/15/2013

R20, why are you even here? Fine, we get it.. you think Henry is straight, it's obvious that we think he's gay. Your rant doesn't help, you're on a gay website. There's millions of other websites out there for you straight fangirls where you can obsess over your straight movie star. You won't get people to agree with you here, so you might as well stop trying.

by Anonymousreply 2203/15/2013

If people think he's gay, he can still redeem his reputation as a male star. He can do what J Renner did: have a baby and "establish" his male-ness.

by Anonymousreply 2406/15/2013

Aren't there plenty of gay men who have babies? Heck, there are some that do it the old fashioned way, so what does that prove?

by Anonymousreply 2506/21/2013

Dumb queens

by Anonymousreply 2607/03/2013

I know this is a relatively old thread, but nothing fascinates me more than a fangurl who is as adamant as R14/R15/R17/R20.

Crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2707/31/2013

I thought this post was about Henry's lazy eye.

by Anonymousreply 2807/31/2013

He doesn't have a lazy eye.

by Anonymousreply 2907/31/2013

Is it true Cavill had group sex when he was younger? With men? With women? Both?

by Anonymousreply 3008/01/2013

He has a heterochromatic eye (half-blue, half-brown).

by Anonymousreply 3108/01/2013

I can't believe we made it to 30 without the femmy troll asking which body parts of Henry Cavill seem feminine.

by Anonymousreply 3208/01/2013

Lucky guy can get girls anytime.

by Anonymousreply 3308/03/2013

He looks miserable in those pics, R33. Wouldn't be surprised at all if a pap was hired to take the pics. You know.. to establish Henry's womanizer reputation.

by Anonymousreply 3408/03/2013

The pics are weird, and i find it strange that a man as gorgeous as he is, was at the bar, alone, and left alone, and dived into a cab to share with a stranger female.

smh, Oh Henry. It's ok to hang out with male friends at the bar and be seen with them. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 3508/03/2013

My reaction to the photo's in R33's link is similar to R34 & R35. Perhaps I'm jaded or have been at DL too long. Or both. Regardless, those photos appear to be so staged, I can visualize the money changing hands between Cavill's reps and the pap who took them. Just too damn obvious.

by Anonymousreply 3608/03/2013

He's a red blooded man like me!

by Anonymousreply 3708/03/2013

[quote]I like his clean teeth and no visible nostril hair. I'll bet he waxes his butthole.

Does he even have a butthole? He's so pretty, I can't imagine him farting/shitting.

by Anonymousreply 3808/03/2013

The photo has been removed.

r38, I totally disagree. He looks like he can get pretty rank fast - he's a sweater.

by Anonymousreply 3908/03/2013

Lets face it.. those pics at R33 are BS. Henry has just come out of his SECOND showmance. A guy as gorgeous as him doesn't need showmances. He can get any girl he wants, and his PR people probably realized this too, and changed tactics... Henry wasn't convincing as a boyfriend, so womanizer rumors seem more fitting.

He basically got his reputation ruined by the horrible Kaley stunt blowing up. No better way than to establish, or re-etsablish his womanizer rumor by this recent stunt. This way there will be no gay rumors, and he doesn't need to beard. He just needs to be seen with/around random women. It's taken right out of the Harry Styles playbook. He wasn't convincing as a boyfriend either (to Taylor Swift), so they just continued the random womanizer rumors. It's getting old.

BTW.. Henry looks miserable in those pics. If he really is into pussy, wouldn't he be able to at least FAKE a smile despite the paps? I mean.. most straight guys would be happy from the thought of getting laid, but not Henry. I believe Henry was told by his PR people to be seen out at the bars/club and to be seen with women, and take a woman home if possible. I'm not sure she's in on the stunt, she might be, but she might not. Henry's body language speaks volumes though. He's sitting as far from her as possible, he's stiff and he looks completely miserable/terrified. I just don't think it's just because of the paps. Like I said.. any straight guy would at least be able to fake a smile in that situation.. well, clearly not Henry.

by Anonymousreply 4008/03/2013

New night, new chick (and this one has the same shaped face of that horse jumper he was engaged to:

by Anonymousreply 4108/03/2013

At least he's a happy drunk:

by Anonymousreply 4208/03/2013

No one saw them at inside the club? Were they close at there? She was on her own? Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 4308/03/2013

R43, even more proof it was a set up.

by Anonymousreply 4408/03/2013

He goes to the same place two nights in a row. He had to have known the paps would be there waiting for him. At least he appears to be enjoying it - for now.

I hope he's got cock waiting for him at home.

by Anonymousreply 4508/03/2013

The story is that he's being photographed getting into cabs with these women, then drives them home and he goes home.

Jesus, honey, just come out!

by Anonymousreply 4608/03/2013

This is just getting embarrassing to watch now.

by Anonymousreply 4708/03/2013

Nothing will top the grocery store photos with Cuckoo. Just an embarrassing display.

by Anonymousreply 4808/03/2013

[quote]Nothing will top the grocery store photos with Cuckoo. Just an embarrassing display.

The 2 shopping carts filled with food as if they had a family of 8 was beyond laughable. I grew up in a house of 5 people and 1 shopping cart was still big enough.

by Anonymousreply 4908/03/2013

It was probably mostly booze in those bags. That guy can drink.

What were their people thinking?

by Anonymousreply 5008/03/2013

R50, he's so dreamy in that picture. *sigh* He also looks like he smells of soap and water. *double sigh* I love when a man smells like that.

by Anonymousreply 5108/03/2013

Oh honey, I'd take him with soap/water or as a stinking, sloppy drunk.

He's a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 5208/03/2013

R49. It was kind of like Cosco. You buy in bulk especially when you're going to be hunkering down with your girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 5308/03/2013

[quote]he's so dreamy in that picture. *sigh*

"Dreamy"??? My god, you sound like a fangurl from the 1950's gushing over her Bobby Darin posters.

by Anonymousreply 5408/03/2013

Cavill is a sad working Puppet of his PR people. He can't find real love because of his fame.

by Anonymousreply 5508/03/2013

[quote]You buy in bulk especially when you're going to be hunkering down with your girlfriend.

Aw, that's sweet of Cavill to do that with Cuoco... now who's Cuoco's girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 5608/03/2013

R55, he can't find real love because he doesn't want to! He's a whore, darlin'!

by Anonymousreply 5708/03/2013

That trip to the store was a while ago; Kaley must be getting low on groceries.

by Anonymousreply 5808/03/2013

[quote]Cavill is a sad working Puppet of his PR people. He can't find real love because of his fame.

Well, he can't blame anyone but himself. He goes along with these laughable charades. He could have easily went down the "I don't talk about my personal life" route and left it at that, but instead he's taking part in these LAUGHABLE attempts at bearding which nobody is falling for.

by Anonymousreply 5908/03/2013

Maybe the Cuoco bearding was so he'd have an answer if anyone asked about his love life? He probably thinks it's easier to beard because at least it's known he's with someone and so there's the answer to any question relating to his love life.

I haven't seen many interviews with him, does he even get asked about his personal life?

by Anonymousreply 6008/03/2013

He does NOT smell of soap and water. He smells of warm, steamy fart, and that's why we love him.

by Anonymousreply 6108/03/2013

"Aw, that's sweet of Cavill to do that with Cuoco... now who's Cuoco's girlfriend?"

Johnny. Johnny Galecki. It's a vicious cycle.

by Anonymousreply 6208/03/2013

Will HC end up like an Ian McKellen and wait until he's old and lost his looks before he comes out?

by Anonymousreply 6308/03/2013

I love Sir Ian, but he was never a beauty.

I'd be surprised if Cavill's career lasted half as long as McKellen's.

by Anonymousreply 6408/03/2013

At least he can blame whiskey dick vs. wanting dick for poor performance with the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 6508/03/2013

Breaking (old) news: This might deserve its own thread. Dan from MTV Real World was claiming Cavill isn't gay and he's HUGE (This is from 2008):

TIMES CHANGE

The facts you need to know for this conversation:

1) My ex and I dated for about 2 years, living with each other for part of it--in this tiny, dirty apartment that used to be a garage. It was all a wild, tumultuous affair, the kind of relationship you have in your 20's when you're still resilient enough to deal with crappy apartments and lots of drama. We never really "broke up," we just...moved on, remained friends, no big finale. We still talk often. "Remaining friends" is something that the gays do very well.

2) He has been dating a lovely young thing, who is also a very tall drink of water--we lovingly refer to him as "The Pig," as he is a pretty big guy. The Pig is actually really cute, which allows us to get away with giving him that name. He's in some sort of medical-related college program, I forget what.

3) We have a friend, who we call The Hen, who is in the show The Tudors--hot, hot, hot straight guy, and why he has that nickname is a long story. He films over in Europe somewhere, and then comes back to LA to hang out, and sleeps on my ex's couch. And he walks around naked, which is great because he has a ginormous endowment that swings around like an elephant trunk.

It's ridiculous that we give people these animal names. But they're the only two.

Okay that's it. Picking up in the middle of our conversation last night:

~~~

Have you seen The Hen lately?

"He was just here last month. Sleeping on my couch again."

Does he still walk around naked?

"Not really."

Well then what's the point of that?

"I'm sure he does, I just don't see him do it."

How can you not see him in that tiny apartment?

(pause)

"You know I don't live in that place anymore, right?"

No, I didn't.

"I moved."

Oh okay, to where?

"A house down the street. It's got a washer and dryer, and a yard, the whole thing."

That sounds nice.

"I figured it was time to move into someplace more grown-up."

Oh.

(slight pause)

How's The Pig?

"He's good. He's finishing his residency."

How long have you been together now?

"Two years."

Long time.

"That seems to be my limit with people."

Uh-oh.

"But it's the perfect situation...he does his thing, I do my thing, we see each other, it's great. So we'll see."

Does he stay with you in your new place a lot?

(pause)

"We live together."

(pause)

Since when?

"Several months now."

Really?

"Mmm-hmmm."

I didn't know that.

"Yeah...he moved in with me when we got the new place."

(we?)

Oh okay. (said way too fake-cheerfully)

"Yeah."

You're all grown-up.

"Not really."

A little. Times change.

"Yes they do."

Yes they do.

by Anonymousreply 6608/03/2013

So does he do a lot of masturbating to satisfy his urges since he can't have a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 6708/03/2013

If Henry Cavill is Hen, who's Pig?

by Anonymousreply 6808/03/2013

Dan Renzi... wow... someone who makes Reichen look polished.

by Anonymousreply 6908/03/2013

R67, Henry has long, masochistic edging sessions to relieve the anxiety of his closeted lifestyle. He practices a type of meditative penis massage, rather than regular jacking off.

by Anonymousreply 7008/03/2013

Does he finger his ass while he masturbating to heighten the orgasm?

by Anonymousreply 7108/03/2013

Yikes r41. That girl is an even uglier version of Cuoco. I can't believe he's trying this hard to seem like a straight player.

by Anonymousreply 7208/03/2013

[quote]No one saw them at inside the club? Were they close at there? She was on her own? Very strange.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Almost as funny as how there was not one picture of him with his "fiancé". *roll eyes*

by Anonymousreply 7308/03/2013

Fangurl at R74, that was already said to have been a photoshopped picture. Even the freaks on IMDB who want him to be straight said it looked photoshopped.

Besides, even if it were real (which is doubtful), why is that the only pic fangurls like you can come up with?

by Anonymousreply 7508/03/2013

Dan Renzi saw Henry buff in the flesh?! I've never envied that drama queen until now!

by Anonymousreply 7608/03/2013

Not r74 and definitely not a fangurl. I looked up that pic and found this, it still looks a little off I guess. I don't doubt that there's some nutty fan who would make up a pic.

by Anonymousreply 7708/03/2013

Also, who is this girl? She was mistakenly labeled as Ellen on some sites.

by Anonymousreply 7808/03/2013

Booty call

by Anonymousreply 7908/03/2013

Who cares about the female. Take a long look at Henry below the waist! Damn!

by Anonymousreply 8008/03/2013

R78, he looks like he's got a nice bulge there.

But where does he but his shirts? Babies "R" Us?

by Anonymousreply 8108/03/2013

Well, why do you think I chose that pic r80? There were other...less interesting ones of them together.

by Anonymousreply 8208/03/2013

In case you didn't read R66:

[quote]And he walks around naked, which is great because he has a ginormous endowment that swings around like an elephant trunk.

Sounds like Fassbender has competition.

by Anonymousreply 8308/03/2013

[quote] Sounds like Fassbender has competition.

Ok, let's not get crazy.

by Anonymousreply 8408/03/2013

I don't think it's crazy, if it really is a 'ginormous elephant trunk.'

by Anonymousreply 8508/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 8608/04/2013

Link doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 8708/04/2013

In case it doesn't work again, it's a pic of Dan Renzi with Corey Spears. I think they dated.

by Anonymousreply 8808/04/2013

Found this bit:

Our "Ask Billy" question is from Jerry in Seattle: "I'm in love with the new Superman, Henry Cavill. Don't you think he gives off a gay vibe? Please tell me he is. A friend of mine said you knew someone very close to him."

One of Henry's closest friends in LA is actor and writer Corey Spears (a former paramour of Dan Renzi, of "Real World" and daytime moviegoing fame). Even when Henry was making decent money as an actor, he'd stay on Corey's sofa whenever in LA. What makes this interesting is that, according to Renzi, Henry had a penchant for walking around the apartment naked. If you check out his scribblings at DanRenzi.com, you'll find some stories about Henry - where he's affectionately referred to as "The Hen" (personally, I'd go with "The Cock"). With so many gay people close to Cavill, you'd think that if there were any real gossip, I'd know about it. Apropos of your question, I don't think it's a gay vibe he gives off - it's a British vibe; they're often mistaken for each other. Regardless, he always delivers, like in that scene from the first season of "The Tudors" where he's endlessly plowing away with such zeal. I've never before been jealous of a scullery maid. There's even a tantalizing glimpse of the goods, as you'll see on BillyMasters.com.

by Anonymousreply 8908/04/2013

What if Henry Cavill is straight?

by Anonymousreply 9008/04/2013

I've been adamant in my belief that he's gay, esp. with the Perez and Jake G. bits, but now I'm not so sure since reading the Dan Renzi thing because if it was written in 2012/13, I'd call bullshit, but it was written in 2008. So unless there's another "Hot, Hot, Hot, straight guy" on the Tudors who was nicknamed "The Hen," I'm thinking he might be straight and really, really, really gay-friendly.

I think what's really sickening is that he's that fucking hot AND he has a huge cock. How does one guy get that lucky?

by Anonymousreply 9108/04/2013

Corey and Dan had a fling long before Henry was on the Tudors. I'm sure the last person Henry would want Corey to tell that he's actually gay is that loose-lipped gossip Dan Renzi.

Don't let it fool you, folks.

by Anonymousreply 9208/04/2013

Yeah, but let's be honest, has anyone come forward to actually say Henry is gay? Anyone? You're telling me every single gay person he hung with when living in LA wasn't a gossip, but Dan is? I mean outside of the Keram thing, I haven't even seen gay BIs about Cavill.

I hope he is gay, but I'm thinking he's just a desperate famewhore and that's why he went along with the PR thing with Cuoco. His people probably told him how huge the show is here and dating her would give him a higher profile.

by Anonymousreply 9308/04/2013

I don't think he is gay,I think he is bi. He just love sex.

by Anonymousreply 9408/04/2013

R61, you sick freak, wtf is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 9508/04/2013

[quote]So unless there's another "Hot, Hot, Hot, straight guy" on the Tudors who was nicknamed "The Hen,"

[quote]you'll find some stories about Henry - where he's affectionately referred to as "The Hen" (personally, I'd go with "The Cock")

I'm guessing "Hen" is short for Henry.

by Anonymousreply 9608/04/2013

[quote]I'm sure the last person Henry would want Corey to tell that he's actually gay is that loose-lipped gossip Dan Renzi.

Then why wouldn't Corey just say "bi"? You're saying Dan wouldn't have found out that he was really gay if that drunk was sleeping on the couch? I doubt Dan wouldn't have known if Henry was really gay. Also, why would Corey lie to his own boyfriend on behalf of some guy sleeping on his couch? Henry wasn't well-known back then. You're grasping at straws and don't tell me I'm some fangurl, frau or something along those lines. I'm just saying there was zero incentive for Renzi to write those things about Henry at a time when the latter wasn't famous.

by Anonymousreply 9708/04/2013

I've changed my mind about Cavill. I kinda believe he's straight now. It's a good thing. I thought he was overrated since the start. He's a crappy actor with no charisma, and I hated MOS. I don't feel obligated to support him or the movie now just because he's gay.

And no.. I'm not a fangirl. I do believe actors like Lee Pace, Chace Crawford etc are gay. But Henry is probably just a gay friendly straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 9808/04/2013

[quote]You're saying Dan wouldn't have found out that he was really gay if that drunk was sleeping on the couch?

You make a good point. I'm not a pushy person (like Dan), but if a HOT GUY was crashing on my friend's couch and was prone to WALKING NAKED, I would pull out all the stops to find out if he was gay. I probably wouldn't seduce him like you're implying, but I would try to find other ways for sure.

by Anonymousreply 9908/04/2013

A man, any man who prances around his male "friend's" apartment, naked, is showing off the goods and is dick teasing.

Such actions = him ghey

by Anonymousreply 10008/04/2013

R98, you are a fan girl, and Henry is GAY.

If gay discussions bother you so much, go to sites that delusionally think he's straight, ONTD!, IMDB and tumblr. Darling, you'll be amongst your kind of those who are in denial.

by Anonymousreply 10108/04/2013

Funny how R101 calls people who don't believe Cavill is gay as "delusional" and thinks they must be "in denial." Couldn't the same thing be said about you wanting desperately for him to be gay? It seems like you wont' listen to reason because you've already made up your mind, with your fingers in your ears and humming a tune.

R100, when I shared an apartment with two straight friends in our twenties (last decade), they were wont to walk around nude. They didn't seem to have hangups about being seen naked, and they actually thought it was funny the first time they did it because I was kinda modest about nudity and seemed uncomfortable, but got over it.

One of them I had a crush for the longest time and hoped he was gay, but other than the nude walking nothing sexual happened between us. I did grab his crotch once, which startled him, but he kindly brushed my hand away and laughed about it, but nothing more was spoken about it.

by Anonymousreply 10308/04/2013

Come on, R101. Yes, it's a gay discussion board, that doesn't automatically mean you turn into a petulant tool who can't discuss things like an adult, so you resort to being a dumbass. You sound just as stupid as some fangurl claiming "Henry is straight x100."

Explain to me why Dan Renzi would write that back in 2008? Did he know Cavill would one day become Superman and so he was covering his ass back then? Did Corey know he'd be Superman? Cavill was doing shit movie after shit movie, so there was no reason to cover for him.

I've been on DL a lot longer than I'd like to admit and I've never once seen anyone come forward and claim they had either fucked Cavill or a friend fucked him (maybe I missed the thread because I didn't know much about him). Thus far, only Keram's Jake G/CCTV claim is all we're going on.

I want someone, anyone to come forward to tell us he's gay - not just speculate.

by Anonymousreply 10408/04/2013

R101, I'm NOT a fangirl. A fangirl constantly says OMG he's not gay blah blah.. I don't even like Henry all that much. I don't find him that attractive, and he's got no charisma. He's a terrible actor. I saw him in Cold Light Of Day, and he's completely stiff.. no emotions, just completely dead. He's just not a good actor, and I couldn't care less about him. The only reason I got aboard the Henry train was because I thought he was gay. He's not. So I don't care. I'm not gonna be a tinhatter. I truly do believe many actors in Hollywood are gay. If I was a fangirl I'd say, like many other fangirls here on DL, that there are no gay actors in Hollywood. Yeah.. right. It would take me days to list all the actors I think are gay.. like Lee Pace, Taylor Lautner, Chace Crawford, Shawn Pyfrom, Thomas Dekker, Wentworth Miller etc. All gay (at least I think so). I just don't think Henry is gay.

I agree that the showmances do look fishy. I am also confused about the Armie quote, because he kinda hinted at the fact that Henry might be gay, or at the very least like guys. But as someone up thread said.. wouldn't the guys he hung around have spilled? They look like the gossip kind, but they never did. I think he's a casual straight guy, but very gay friendly. Don't get me wrong, I definitely think there's a possibility that he used the casting couch to get roles, but I still believe he's mostly straight.

by Anonymousreply 10508/04/2013

[quote]I definitely think there's a possibility that he used the casting couch to get roles

For his sake, I hope it was only for The Tudors and Superman because if he had to fuck his way into all of the other shit he's done, he should fire his agent.

by Anonymousreply 10608/04/2013

This conversation has veered dangerously away from its intended subject.

by Anonymousreply 10708/04/2013

Spectacular eyes:

by Anonymousreply 10808/04/2013

Verdict: straight, cock-teasing famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 10908/04/2013

Damn, he's perfect looking!

by Anonymousreply 11008/04/2013

Oddly enough I am at the Pollo Tropical in South Beach and Dan Renzi is five feet away from me.

Should I ask him?

by Anonymousreply 11108/04/2013

Of course, R111! Just ask him if The Hen = Henry Cavill and, if so, whether he still stands by the "straight" comment (and whether HC is uncut...and exactly how hung is "HUNG").

Thank you. That will be all.

by Anonymousreply 11208/04/2013

R111, I agree with R112. You definitely should ask him about it, if it's not too much trouble. Couldn't hurt, right? And it would be nice to have some first hand gossip here for a change.

by Anonymousreply 11308/04/2013

His looks does nothing for me

by Anonymousreply 11508/04/2013

R115 = Jake G.

by Anonymousreply 11608/04/2013

Sorry, I chickened out. Maybe if I see him again.

by Anonymousreply 11708/04/2013

After recent doubts about his (homo)sexuality, Henry has now fallen to #8 on IMDB.

Mere coinkidinky?

by Anonymousreply 11808/04/2013

[quote]His looks does nothing for me

Either you're a ghost or a zombie.

by Anonymousreply 11908/04/2013

Or one of his ex girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 12008/04/2013

Henry has had a particularly farty day today! His underwear smells of steamy abdominal gas, PYU!

by Anonymousreply 12108/04/2013

I meant to say "intestinal gas", lol.

Farty Cavill, lol.

by Anonymousreply 12208/04/2013

Oh, god, here we go again. People who think Henry is straight can exit stage left. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 12308/04/2013

[quote]People who think Henry is straight can exit stage left.

So Dan Renzi was lying... in 2008?

by Anonymousreply 12408/04/2013

Yeah right. Straight guys walk around in naked at gay friends house. Sure!

by Anonymousreply 12508/04/2013

[quote]Yeah right. Straight guys walk around in naked at gay friends house. Sure!

Are you a homophobe? I don't know if he's gay or not, but what exactly are you insinuating? Are you saying that a straight guy shouldn't feel comfortable enough to be naked around friends if those friends are gay?

So I guess you're OK with homophobic douchebags in locker rooms who say they don't want a gay teammate.

by Anonymousreply 12608/04/2013

Maybe Danny Boy just didn't know what the real deal with Henry was. I don't think he was purposely lying.

by Anonymousreply 12708/04/2013

I see, but every other gay acquaintance of Spears knew the real deal with Cavill and every last one has kept it a secret. The only one not in on it was Dan who was living with Cavill and dating one of Cavill's best friends. Makes perfect sense.

He may be gay, but your reasoning is flawed.

Cue accusations of being a fangirl and/or frau because why have common sense play a role?

by Anonymousreply 12808/04/2013

Exactly, anytime anyone tries to use reason or logic about this topic, the go to response is "fangurl" "Frau" etc. Standard, unimaginative comeback.

And quite frankly a stupid comeback given that many of his fangurls/frau fans actually are excited by the idea that he is gay.

Go to IMDb and ONTD and other sites. Most of them are just fine with him being Gay or Bi. So I am not sure why everytime someone is brave enough to question that maybe just maybe there is no real proof that he is gay, the idiots come out and start calling everyone a fangurl.

HC may be gay, I'll even go so far as to say he probably is, but I have seen nothing that confirms it. And even if he is gay, I 100% do not believe he ever did Corey or vice versa. He may have been with some other guys, but I don't pick up on anything sexual between them. Affection yes, but sexy, no.

by Anonymousreply 12908/04/2013

Sexy? Where's the pic of him clasping hands with Corey? It doesn't need to be overwhelmingly sexual for it to be affectionate in a way that leans more romantic than not.

Where were these naysayers before? I don't remember any when Henry was parading his latest beard for the paps. I mean, are you two telling me you think he and Cuoco were a real couple? Why would a completely straight guy need a beard? Yes, there are showmances, actors who date partly to take advantage of the situation they're in(hit show or movie) in order to raise their profile(hello, Cory Monteith and THE Lea Michele), but that's obviously not what was going on with Henry and his last two "girlfriends".

But fine, maybe he's not gay. The other plausible theory is that he's asexual, considering how awkward he seems around most people.

by Anonymousreply 13008/04/2013

R130, I really think you're on the right track with your "asexual" theory. I have said many times that Henry just seems asexual as a fucking Ken doll - see that old interview where he says something utterly weird like "I don't really fancy ANYONE" when asked if he fancies any of his female co-stars (and it seems like an awkward attempt at honesty). Despite his famous beauty, he actually seems to be a very asexual person all round. He has never shown any chemistry with women on-screen or (as those disastrous grocery-shopping pics suggest) off, but I cannot honestly imagine him having a strong sexual spark with any males either. Yeah, it would be very hot in theory, but I can't imagine him truly enjoying sexual contact with men or women. He is probably just an asexual famewhore who jacks off thinking about being Superman, being rich, being a Hollywood star. That's all he has ever wanted, according to many who know him. His ambitions do not seem to extend beyond that one limited goal, so why should his sexuality? So I guess Cavill is asexual, or autosexual, or solosexual - one of those weird in-between identities that have nothing to do with the simplistic gay-straight binary everyone assumes he's a part of.

by Anonymousreply 13108/04/2013

He's an asexual gay?

by Anonymousreply 13208/04/2013

He's a pathological narcissist who is incapable of desire for any human being, just fame and money. Seems socially pleasant and all, just wired differently to most "normal" people (and yes, pathetically susceptible to the influence of PR teams).

by Anonymousreply 13308/04/2013

Please keep in mind that R131 and R133 is the Henry Cavill Fart Troll.

by Anonymousreply 13408/04/2013

Asexual? Some of you have lost your minds.

Christ.

by Anonymousreply 13508/04/2013

Yes, he is an asexual who cannot stop farting.

Farty Asexual Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 13608/04/2013

Not only did he say that he didn't fancy anyone, he said he thought it was weird for anyone to fancy someone. Sure, he was young, but come on. He was baffled by the very idea of liking someone. That's not quite normal. Let's see what he says about relationships in his PR friendly interviews.

r135 Must be new.

by Anonymousreply 13708/04/2013

It's the quiet ones who are sexual freaks. Not asexual.

by Anonymousreply 13808/04/2013

If he's a freak, he's a freak with the boys and not the ladies, no matter how much they wish otherwise. He's beautiful, it makes sense for straight women to want to claim him. Look at the giggling group of girls who were watching him shop with Cuoco. Unfortunately, these ladies who spend time online eventually stumble upon the gay rumors, which one way or another leads them to this site, which leads to the neverending "Of course, he's not gay. Not every hot guy is gay!" bullshit. Everyone always assumes someone is straight until it's proven otherwise, and some people need it to be explicitly proven, that's just how it is.

by Anonymousreply 13908/04/2013

[quote]He's beautiful, it makes sense for straight women to want to claim him.

The same can be said about gay guys, especially here on DL. I've noticed that every attractive guy DL wants to claim as gay. Never the ordinary looking ones. You, R139, seem to have no self-awareness and don't realize that you're exactly like the girls you described, but in reverse. You say they're adamant he's straight come hell or high water, and you're just as adamant he's gay all others be damned!

by Anonymousreply 14008/04/2013

He's a "gay" guy who appears to have the same fucking taste in "beards." Every chick with the exception of Gina looks the same. You can't tell me this one doesn't look like both Kaley and his ex-fiance.

by Anonymousreply 14108/05/2013

HEL-LO!

by Anonymousreply 14208/05/2013

Uh, no r140. I recognized that Henry was attractive, but I never "claimed" him, I never thought much about him. He just happened to have enough evidence to suggest that he's not really into ladies. Since you stopped reading at the point you quoted(I actually thought you'd use this against me, but I unfortunately gave you the benefit of the doubt), I also said that Henry is going to be seen as straight, because that's how most people are seen before they come out. Not everyone knows why people think he's gay, you included apparently. You can choose to believe whatever you want to.

The girl does look Cuoco r141. So, you DO think they were a real couple? Hilarious. Anyway, besides Gina, there's also the redhead. He's trying too hard to be seen as a ladies man. Since the "head over heels for Cuoco" plan blew up in his face, he's now seen with two different women back to back. It's much easier to fake that image than it is to fake a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 14308/05/2013

Mother of God, R142.

by Anonymousreply 14408/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.