Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I know we hate DM but this has to be seen to be believed

Those lips!! Why do these women do this and why is she dressed like a bag lady?

by Anonymousreply 1203/05/2013

Her husband looks like shit, too. Why no comments on how bloated and sloppy and balding he looks?

by Anonymousreply 103/05/2013

They both look like trailer trash. And dirty. And like they smell. Mohr is wearing socks and sandals! Are those prison shoes?

by Anonymousreply 203/05/2013

Is this some kind of psychological disorder? Do these plastic surgery freaks really think they look good ?

by Anonymousreply 303/05/2013

Because his lips aren't inflated to look like a swollen labia R1.

But I agree he looks like shit too.

by Anonymousreply 403/05/2013

R3 she looks like Ashley Judd and Lara Flynn Boyle. This seems to be a generic plastic surgery look with the huge balloon lips and chipmunk cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 503/05/2013

I think it's extremely calculated behavior when celebs go outside looking this disgusting, it's no accident.

They are basically looking to be photographed, then have their horrid photos on the media. Why? Because ANY publicity is better than NONE!

What are either of these people doing these days? IIRC, Jay Mohr, is sporadically on "Suburgatory"? I don't know much about this wife, other than her being his second or third wife.

As Oscar Wilde once said:"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

by Anonymousreply 603/05/2013

Are they at Wal-Mart? If not, they should be.

by Anonymousreply 703/05/2013

Vegas does this to people. Flash at night, trash by day.

by Anonymousreply 803/05/2013

The only DM I know can cure cancer.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013

Why do we hate her?

by Anonymousreply 1003/05/2013

Do men demand blow jobs when these ladies get home from the doctor's office? I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 1103/05/2013

Jay has a radio show that gets great ratings. He also subs often for sports radio giant Jim Rome. He's still quite sharp and funny on air. Smarter than I'd have thought.

I gather he still does well on the stand-up circuit. He seems to be well liked in the industry.

I know nothing about Nikki.

by Anonymousreply 1203/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.