Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber 2 hours late for London show, fans not pleased ..

Just as a change from Zac Efron, here's the latest on Justin - he has caused outrage here in London by turning up 2 hours late for a mammoth show at the giant 02 stadium. He was supposed to start at 8.30, but did not until 10.30 by which time the show should have been over and all those little girls going home, for school next day, today.

How can somebody turn up 2 hours late for their own show ? I know Madonna is often late, but she would never pull shit like this. Surely anybody on tour or appearing on stage (like actors in a play) make that the focus of their day and arrange to be there on time.

Does Bieber think he can get away with this?, I hope all the kids and their parents are demanding their money back, as the O2 has lots of late night problems with transport. It shows a lack of respect to this audience too, who may not be so keen to repeat the experience. He also just looks pretty strange at the moment, with his pants falling down etc. Get a grip Justin !

by Anonymousreply 4403/07/2013

Justin has no class, this shows what a jerk he is.

by Anonymousreply 103/05/2013

Here's the story and the outage !

by Anonymousreply 203/05/2013

outrage, obviously !

by Anonymousreply 303/05/2013

He will become a drug addict and then flame out.

by Anonymousreply 403/05/2013

I think his career will be short. He's an arrogant little pissant who is very good at acting like a douchebag in front of paps.

Wasn't there also some stink he created on his birthday at some club in London?

by Anonymousreply 503/05/2013

You just can't trust those young Canadians.

by Anonymousreply 603/05/2013

Justin Bieber will be yesterday's news pretty soon.

This muthafucka think his shit doesn't stink better think again. His career will be over soon. Plus, the little girls have moved on to some other teen idol.

by Anonymousreply 703/05/2013

Canadian wigger trash. He's begun his descent into obscurity. Pray it will be a fast one.

by Anonymousreply 803/05/2013

His booty is getting bounded by hot boys in London while he does crystal meth. Time has no meaning when you are on that drug. People just need to face the fact that Bieber is descending into his own private Idaho.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013

His greasy pompadour weighs more than the rest of him.

by Anonymousreply 1003/05/2013

What's more disturbing is that that's their news headline (not in the entertainment section).

by Anonymousreply 1203/05/2013

Give him a break; the boy was busy. That pot's not going to smoke itself, you know?

by Anonymousreply 1303/05/2013

Seems he had been partying heavily in London all week, wearing odd outfits too. He is obviously doing drugs et al. but surely his minders and those in charge of his career should ensure he gets to his show on time - London is not geared for shows starting at 10.30 pm midweek.

by Anonymousreply 1403/05/2013

Surely actors in a play have to check in an hour or so before the performance or else the understudies are called ? Werent they worried at this big rock tour that their star was nowhere to be seen by start time?

by Anonymousreply 1503/05/2013

But he had a terrible birthday in London, so you can't expect him to care about the people who live there.

If they want him to show up on time they need to make it up to him. Maybe a big parade with the Queen waving from the sidelines?

by Anonymousreply 1603/05/2013

What is up with his pants? The eighties called and MC Hammer wants them back.

by Anonymousreply 1703/05/2013

"What are they going to do? Leave? Please." Justin Bieber - Heard by a guard in London as Biebs arrived 2.5 hours late for his show

by Anonymousreply 1803/05/2013

Fuck this little bastard.

Oops, too late. My apologies, Usher!

by Anonymousreply 1903/05/2013

Nothing good can from being this young, having this kind of money and fame to boot, insane fame. He is cruising for a bruising

by Anonymousreply 2003/05/2013

His talent, if he has any, has run it's course.

by Anonymousreply 2103/05/2013

He looks like a parody of Vanilla MC Hammer Ice, and we all know where that ended up.

by Anonymousreply 2203/05/2013

Maybe he knows the ride's just about over and he doesn't give a shit anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2303/05/2013

Madonna routinely started her concerts at 1030 during her last tour. And yes, it's incredibly rude.

by Anonymousreply 2403/05/2013

[quote]Justin has no class, this shows what a jerk he is.

What's wrong with coming on stage 2 hours late? Don't the fans like being treated like shit?

by Anonymousreply 2503/05/2013

r24, Madonna's audience isn't made up of 14 year old girls who have to go to school the next day. Bieber's show started after their bedtime!

by Anonymousreply 2603/05/2013

Some silly parents had daughters of 8 there - the little girls now "hate" Justin! This shows how parents indulge their children so much these days, if they can afford to - taking their little darlings to pop concerts at that age, no wonder the kids are sexualised so young, with makeup, provocative images etc.

by Anonymousreply 2703/05/2013

I'm no prude R27 but Bieber is constantly thrusting his pelvis and grabbing his crotch during his "routine".

by Anonymousreply 2803/05/2013

Justin Bieber Apologizes For Late London Concert: 'There's No Excuse'

[quote]“since i have been here it hasnt been easy with the press at times but I have loved it. so let me say this…” Justin wrote in the beginning of his apology on Twitter. “last night i was scheduled after 3 opening acts to go on stage at 935 not 830 but because of some technical issues i got on at 10:10..so…i was 40 min late to stage. there is no excuse for that and I apologize for anyone we upset. However it was great show and Im proud of that”

[quote]“and tonight we will run on time and look forward to putting on an amazing show for everyone in attendance. my relationship with the media is not always easy but im trying. Im all about the music and the performance and i respect my fans.” Justin added. “now we have a show to do today and Im gonna focus on the positive and put on a great show tonight here in London”

by Anonymousreply 2903/05/2013

Please let this be the beginning of the end for this little shitstain. Please oh please oh please.

by Anonymousreply 3003/05/2013

Cher was once 4 hours late to a Vegas show.

by Anonymousreply 3103/05/2013

British are such asses. I mean their queen is passing gas and having a bad case of farts and all they care about is a Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 3203/05/2013

That was an apology?

by Anonymousreply 3303/05/2013

She's his Queen too, r32.

R11 is a pile of poop.

by Anonymousreply 3403/05/2013

I like Biebs and find it unsettling how much hate he gets from the public, as opposed to other pop stars. He's immature but who wasn't at his age. Anyway, here is his response to his birthday drama, which I enjoyed reading since he obviously posted it without prior pr approval. He sounds exactly like a teen girl to me (which he also does in his 911 call). I just think he should stop trying to butch it up and be himself...although I get that there is a lot of pressure to conform...

"The funny moment when people believe I brought underage people to a club.. U think Will is letting his 14 year old in a club, I don't think so.. 2nd I love how the club wanted to give the press another reason to why we didn't stay at their weak ass club so they wouldn't look bad for me walking in and right back out..i said m "worst bday" but that was due to dummies pushing over my fans and being overly aggressive. Btw it wasn't the worst bday cuz all my friends from back home flew in I was just mad in the moment" Justin Bieber via instagram

by Anonymousreply 3503/05/2013

The still pics of his show look ridiculous. Only people with no talent need to dance around with backups and have mics attached to their ear. What is the deal with that? I doubt it's for hearing. More like the words they need to synch to. Madonna does this too along most of the newer pop stars.

Give me Zeppelin any day. At least they were really singing and playing instruments.

by Anonymousreply 3603/05/2013

[quote]Madonna's audience isn't made up of 14 year old girls who have to go to school the next day.

You're right - her audience is made up of 40+ year olds that have to go to work the next day to pay for her ridiculous ticket prices. You can read reviews of her last tour on Ticketmaster and plenty of people were pissed at her coming on late because they had to go to work the next morning or had to leave early because their babysitter had to leave at a certain time.

by Anonymousreply 3703/05/2013

R36, most people can't dance and sing at the same time. I enjoy Bieber's acoustic performances where he does sing, but also like to be entertained with dancing to faster songs. Mixing it up makes it more entertaining.

P.S. I like both rock and Pop/R&B - just different styles of music for different moods.

by Anonymousreply 3803/05/2013

[quote]Some silly parents had daughters of 8 there - the little girls now "hate" Justin! This shows how parents indulge their children so much these days,

Back in my teen years I went to an NSync concert and to this day, I remember how adorable it was that there were so many dads in the audience who took their little girls to see the concert.

Back then NSync and Backstreet Boys seemed too huge to disappear too. It's only a matter of time before Bieber will be as relevant as Lance Bass or Nick Carter.

by Anonymousreply 3903/05/2013

[quote]last night i was scheduled after 3 opening acts to go on stage at 935 not 830 but because of some technical issues i got on at 10:10..so…i was 40 min late to stage.

"Technical issues" my ass.

by Anonymousreply 4003/05/2013

We still loved seeing Madge live, though, r37, so give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 4103/05/2013

Justin just retweeted a tweet saying "He's grabbing Jaden's ass" along with a pic of him doing just that. I guess its a joke but I'm not quite sure how to interpret this.

by Anonymousreply 4203/07/2013

Bieber will be yesterday's news soon enough, just like N'Sync, Backstreet Boys etc. before him. They were all HUGE media stars and then they were gone seemingly overnight once their fans got a little older.

by Anonymousreply 4303/07/2013

Please Bieber has had FIVE number one albums. That's more than anyone else his age.

by Anonymousreply 4403/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.