Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind items

1. This former almost A list actor who now does mostly movies, but got all of his fame and chances at headlining movies from a television show is set to come out. He has always stayed in the closet because he was afraid it would harm his chances of getting leads in romantic comedies, but no one is hiring him anyway. You wouldn't think it by looking at him, but people who have seen his peen say it is the largest they have ever seen. One of his former co-stars who is now an almost A list movie actress once saw it and said she could not believe it was real and thought the prop guys had done some Boogie Nights magic.

2. Apparently they have to be seen to be believed, but they do exist. There have long been rumors that this foreign born A+ list celebrity/athlete/model plays for both teams. At one point there were photos of our celebrity making out with another man which were bought by our celebrity and some of his endorsement partners. Those are gone forever, but from the same party another group of photos has emerged which show him shirtless and with a man in his lap that he is making out with.

3. A whole lotta b*tches have jumped ship on this blind item. Know why? Because our mystery man once admitted, “I’ll hit a woman first, before I’d hit a man.” Don’t believe me… Just ask his ex-wife, Michelle – who may agree his acting pimp role is yet to have left him.

Long before he landed his success on the silver screen, our blind item once hustled his flow by picking up Coco’s baggage carrier, Marc Giveand, upon the ‘Ice Loves Coco’ cast members’ first 1995 landing at LAX. It’s a task we’re told our blind item met, under the strict order of his “Scrubs” cousin, Donald Faison.

Despite his riches, insiders say our blind item is a filthy man. It’s a rep he generating after once following Colin Farrell’s lead to not shower for an entire month, in order to gain further Hollywood success. Now, it’s only fitting that we call Colin “Itchy”, and our blind item “Scratchy”, as the duo discover a Dead Man Down…

by Anonymousreply 14203/07/2013

1) John Goodman. Known to cruise rent boys.

by Anonymousreply 203/04/2013

John Goodman as the lead in a romantic comedy?

by Anonymousreply 303/04/2013

3) Terrence Howard?

by Anonymousreply 403/04/2013

1. Tim Allen?

by Anonymousreply 503/04/2013

Tim Allen has a new sitcom this season. Could 1. be John Travolta?

by Anonymousreply 603/04/2013

John Goodman has huge sizemeat??

by Anonymousreply 703/04/2013

The way the first BI is worded makes me think the guy wasn't an actor necessarily but just recognizable from TV. Maybe someone from SNL or some other sketch comedy. Maybe from a reality show? My first thought was Jim Carrey but he was definitely A list at some point; maybe he still is.

by Anonymousreply 803/04/2013

The inability to read evidenced by some people on this site is mind-boggling. As someone has already pointed out, I really don't think John Goodman would stay in the closet "because he was afraid it would harm his chances of getting leads in romantic comedies." And there are several reasons why it's clear that item #1 doesn't fit John Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 903/04/2013

Why is the second item even blind? How many "foreign born A+ list celebrity/athlete/model"s are there?

by Anonymousreply 1003/04/2013

1). Joey!

by Anonymousreply 1103/04/2013

1. Bradley Cooper

2. Bradley Cooper

3. Bradley Cooper

...just because he seems to be the center of conversation everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 1203/04/2013

Matthew Perry?

by Anonymousreply 1303/04/2013

R13: "This former almost A list actor who now does mostly movies"

It really is exasperating how stupid some people are when it comes to reading.

by Anonymousreply 1403/04/2013

1. Greg Kinnear?

by Anonymousreply 1503/04/2013

Greg Kinnear is married with 3 kids. Not that that means he isn't gay, but I don't think the blind item quite fits.

by Anonymousreply 1603/04/2013

Don Johnson for #1

Cristiano Rinaldo for #2

Terence Howard for #3

by Anonymousreply 1703/04/2013

1. Topher Grace and Mila Kunis

2. Christian Renaldo

3. Is this even a blind? Terrence Howard

by Anonymousreply 1803/04/2013

1. "You wouldn't think it by looking at him," the actor is small in stature, I'm guessing. No one would ever look at a tall guy and think he has a small dick (even though that is fairly common).

by Anonymousreply 1903/04/2013

Topher Grace was never "nearly A list". Don Johnson went back to TV to do Nash Bridges after his movie career was pretty much dead.

Could #1 be James Franco? Maybe he showed it to AnnE backstage during that dismal Oscar hosting gig.

by Anonymousreply 2003/04/2013

I think R17 got it right

by Anonymousreply 2103/04/2013

On top of everything else Greg Kinnear has only occasionally done tv and was not at all known for tv before he became a well known movie actor.

by Anonymousreply 2203/04/2013

Don Johnson's dick, shown in The Harrad Experiment, wasn't/isn't very big.

by Anonymousreply 2303/04/2013

Could #1 be Steve Carell?

by Anonymousreply 2403/04/2013

I don't see any connection to Don Johnson and a former costar who is now almost A list movies. He has also said that he is not that big in the peen department.

by Anonymousreply 2503/04/2013

R22, I don't think it's Greg Kinnear, but he was known almost exclusively for "Talk Soup" and his late-night NBC talk show before he was known at all for movies.

by Anonymousreply 2603/04/2013

Pamela des Barres said Don's was one the biggest she'd ever seen. She would know.

by Anonymousreply 2703/04/2013

The BI seems to indicate 1 series, whereas Johnson has had 2 big series. Married a couple of times. Recently appeared in "Django Unchained." Don't think it's him.

The impression I get is a guy who was in a comedy series (sitcom or SNL), appeared in some successful romantic comedies but now his career has dried up.

by Anonymousreply 2803/04/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2903/04/2013

It's not Matthew Perry. He's done two or three TV series in just the last year or two.

by Anonymousreply 3003/04/2013

r24, but people are hiring him, so I don't think it fits.

by Anonymousreply 3103/04/2013

I do think it's Topher Grace. A huge success on TV, he starred in some romantic comedies that, while not huge, were mildly successful ("Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!" and "In Good Company") and could've launched him to the A list, hasn't had a hit since "Valentine's Day" (2010), since then it's been direct-to-DVD and foregettable tv movies. Plus, he has a thin, wiry frame that wouldn't lead one to think he's hung.

by Anonymousreply 3203/04/2013

This thread makes Billy Masters seem like a non-joke.

by Anonymousreply 3303/04/2013

1. is obviously Bradley Cooper and the acresss Jennifer Garner.

by Anonymousreply 3403/04/2013

If Topher Grace is gay, he should come out if only to encourage others to do the same. And he would probably get more work.

by Anonymousreply 3503/04/2013

[quote]Pamela des Barres said Don's was one the biggest she'd ever seen. She would know.

She lied. She was a star fucker and when she wrote the book, he was a big "Miami Vice" star. He calls his "regular", the new average.

by Anonymousreply 3603/04/2013

Don Johnson showed his dick to a female friend of mine. She said it was nothing to write home about.

by Anonymousreply 3703/04/2013

It's not Bradley Cooper because the blind says no one is hiring him. I think Bradley Cooper is currently A list and not formerly A list.

I think 'chances' is the clue because it doesn't fit well in the sentence.

by Anonymousreply 3803/04/2013

What about Chace Crawford and Blake Lively for the former co-star? He's another star where he may as well come out because the career is not going so great.

by Anonymousreply 3903/04/2013

Number 1 - Woody Harrelson?

by Anonymousreply 4003/04/2013

#1 is the guy who played Ross on friends. No one is hiring him.

by Anonymousreply 4103/04/2013

1 could be lots of people as its so broad. How many actors get chances for movies due to tv success - over the years there's many and the movies wished for might be comedies but that doesn't mean the show is.

It could be Taylor Hitch, the dude who was Frasier, Scott Speedman, Kevin James, guys from any NCIS CSI L&O..... Its Sam Waterson, right? Do I get a prize? No??? damn,......

The former costar is the best clue for trimming but is that a regular? guest star? this is so badly written....

by Anonymousreply 4203/04/2013

Maybe Kitsch's hiring onto "The Normal Heart" is the first part of his coming out.

by Anonymousreply 4303/04/2013

Let's see if we can parse #1 a bit:

Got famous from one particular television show

Headlined several romantic comedies, nearly got on the A list, does mostly movies now but really isn't being hired much anymore

Has an extremely large penis, which you wouldn't guess to look at him

A female co-star on his TV show is now an almost A-list movie actress

Is gay and wants to come out publicly

by Anonymousreply 4403/04/2013

Bruce Wllis?

by Anonymousreply 4503/04/2013

#1 is Andy Samberg

by Anonymousreply 4603/04/2013

Michael Cera?

by Anonymousreply 4703/05/2013

I would love 1 to be Taylor Kitsch but I think we would have heard if he had a huge dick.

by Anonymousreply 4803/05/2013

Oh, it's PEE WEE HERMAN! I bet I'm right!

by Anonymousreply 4903/05/2013

R44 When you lay it out that way, Topher Grace is starting to make sense (with Mila Kunis as the female co-star.)

by Anonymousreply 5003/05/2013

Don't care.

by Anonymousreply 5103/05/2013

Topher Grace was almost A-list around the time he was in "Traffic."

by Anonymousreply 5203/05/2013

If it is Topher Grace then he was doing some RuPaul quality tucking in those That 70's Show underwear scenes.

The logic does lead to him being the person, especially the leading man role in a couple of movies, including the Batman movie.

by Anonymousreply 5303/05/2013

Topher Grace is 34 yrs old. Never been married. Has he even ever been linked to anybody (female OR male)?

by Anonymousreply 5403/05/2013

Woody Harrelson could also be #1. But still seems more like Topher Grace. Woody did a LOT of movies for awhile, though, and not really romcoms, either. He WAS A list for a brief period, at least during the time of Natural Born Killers and White Men Can't Jump days. He also played gay (and very well) in The Walker about four years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5503/05/2013

r53, I think you mean SpiderMan 3.

by Anonymousreply 5603/05/2013

r53 - you mean Spiderman 3D.

by Anonymousreply 5703/05/2013

As it happens, Topher Grace does have a movie coming out in April, an ensemble comedy called "The Big Wedding" -- will he be using the press junket for this to come out?

by Anonymousreply 5803/05/2013

Go with me here, but how about Dwayne The Rock Johnson for number 1. Got his fame on TV from WWE. Sort of an A-list actor now. He does not get hired for romantic comedies. And the former female costar who is now A-List? Anne Hathaway (Get Smart)

by Anonymousreply 5903/05/2013

Yep, you're right R56 and R57. I did mean Spiderman. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 6003/05/2013

The clues are always within the blind so I'm going to go with the Boogie Night clue. Which leads to Heather Graham. Heather Graham was on Scrubs with co star Zac Braff. Zac Braff once directed a Scrubs episode called "My Last Chance."(for the chances clue)

The only problem with guessing Zac is that he's had a girlfriend model for several years. On the other hand, Zac has been the subject of some gay rumors. He claimed he was hacked in 2011 when TMZ posted a coming out statement. In 2012 he again denied being gay when someone asked him on Twitter. Does two denial equal yes he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 6103/05/2013

Jason Alexander

by Anonymousreply 6203/05/2013

Zach Braff was never "almost A-list." Most people couldn't even tell you his name.

by Anonymousreply 6303/05/2013

Topher Grace (with co-star Mila Kunis) is the only person suggested who fits the bill. Please explain why not him and/or why someone else would be a better answer.

by Anonymousreply 6403/05/2013

You might be right R63 but I never heard of Topher Grace either. Is he supposed to be A list?

by Anonymousreply 6503/05/2013

Another vote for Topher Grace. There were rumors about him when That 70s Show was still on.

Also, the other guys all hung out together outside the show-- especially the douchey Ashton and Wilmer.

Topher was the outsider.

by Anonymousreply 6603/05/2013

Still the big wiener, the way it's described in the blind item, on Topher Grace is difficult to believe.

by Anonymousreply 6703/05/2013

Don Johnson "mostly does movies" huh?....no.

by Anonymousreply 6803/05/2013

Are any of these Olivia Newton-John?

by Anonymousreply 6903/05/2013

No. 1/celeb about to come out of the closet wouldn't be Steve Carell or David Schwimmer. Both are married with children, which the blind item would certainly have mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 7003/05/2013

R67 some of the biggest cocks I've ever seen were on guys with his thin, almost scrawny build.

by Anonymousreply 7103/05/2013

[quote]Zach Braff was never "almost A-list." Most people couldn't even tell you his name.

Oh don't be silly. Not commentating on the A status but Zach Braff starred on a hit television show "Scrubs' for seven years on NBC which means even millions without cable saw it, and it's in syndication. In this celebrity obsessed society, people most definitely know his name.

by Anonymousreply 7203/05/2013

Zach Braff is in the Oz film that is coming out soon....he could be doing publicity for that....we may have a bingo!

by Anonymousreply 7303/05/2013

He doesn't really fit the clues, but Jared Leto has a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 7403/05/2013

Ashton Kutcher #1 Christiano Ronaldo #2 Terrence Howard #3

by Anonymousreply 7503/05/2013

I believe #1 is Ashton. Former co-star is Mila Kunis. Boogie Nights is a hint for That 70s Show.

by Anonymousreply 7603/05/2013

Ashton does not do mostly movies...he mostly does a TV show...read people read!

by Anonymousreply 7703/05/2013

Ashton does mostly commercials.

by Anonymousreply 7803/05/2013

1, Matt Le Blanc

by Anonymousreply 7903/05/2013

I suppose the Ashton Demi relationship could have been a showmance.

by Anonymousreply 8003/05/2013

Seth Rogen..... wait, I think we've seen his tiny penis on film.

But he would fit the bill.... you wouldn't expect a fatty to have a big one. Jonah Hill didn't really start on TV....

Or a real short guy.

by Anonymousreply 8103/05/2013

Jason Segel maybe for 1.

by Anonymousreply 8203/05/2013

R54, Camilla Belle, in that they were seen together a few times. When men are linked to Camilla Belle I tend to assume they're gay.

Was Topher Grace almost A List though?

by Anonymousreply 8303/05/2013

r83, yes, Topher was almost A-list: "Traffic," in which he had a supporting role, was a huge hit; he then got leading roles in a couple of A level romantic comedies, "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!" co-starring Kate Bosworth and Josh Duhamel and "In Good Company" co-starring Scarlet Johanssen and Dennis Quaid; his last hit was the all-star "Valentine's Day."

As far as "hiding" the large peen, perhaps he's a grower. I'm like that.

by Anonymousreply 8403/05/2013

I think the "former almost A list" guys is Zach Braff. When GARDEN STATE came out, it was supposed to be the start of this big auteur career for him, but it never really happened. His A list co-star is Natalie Portman.

by Anonymousreply 8503/05/2013

Just like almost every blind item about a star coming out - it never happens.

by Anonymousreply 8603/05/2013

Gayface?

by Anonymousreply 8703/05/2013

Ashton doesn't have a huge dick, his character on TV does.

by Anonymousreply 8803/05/2013

Topher Grace has four films coming out in 2013, and four others came out in 2011 and 2012. Somehow I don't think that's quite the definition of "not being hired much anymore."

by Anonymousreply 8903/05/2013

It looks like he works consistently but I've never heard of any of those movies so I'm assuming they're straight to DVD stuff.

by Anonymousreply 9003/05/2013

Topher gets ensemble work as one in a cast of 50, and he gets'character" parts, but he isn't even the second lead ib nost of his films, and his movie career is a far cry from where it was when he did Traffic. I say Topher.

by Anonymousreply 9103/05/2013

True, r89, but were any of those films hits? And, honestly, is anyone talking about Topher Grace anymore? He's definitely not "nearly A-list" anymore.

(As an aside, after reading some of the reviews of "Oz the Great and Powerful" and how miscast James Franco is, it flashed on me how perfect Topher Grace would've been for this role -- he can play slightly deceitful/questioning his self-confidence beautifully, and has the comic abilities that the film apparently desperately needed.)

by Anonymousreply 9203/05/2013

92 -- excellent casting choice. He would have been great. I don't care for Franco, and will probably not see this just because he's in it. I just don't like his energy. Same with Downey. Do people really think they're edgy and cool? They're not

by Anonymousreply 9303/05/2013

It's totally no one hot whomever it is. They never are.

by Anonymousreply 9403/05/2013

I think Topher is hot.

by Anonymousreply 9503/05/2013

[quote]True, R89, but were any of those films hits? And, honestly, is anyone talking about Topher Grace anymore? He's definitely not "nearly A-list" anymore.

It doesn't say he hasn't had any hits lately. It says, "but no one is hiring him anyway," not "no one is talking about him anymore." Eight movies in three years is NOT "no one is hiring him."

by Anonymousreply 9603/05/2013

I think the David Schwimmer guess is good

by Anonymousreply 9703/05/2013

It's a blind item, r96, not Pulitzer Prize winning journalism. With a blind item, there's bound to be exaggeration -- appearing in straight-to-DVD movies is, in Hollywood, pretty much the same thing as no one is hiring him.

by Anonymousreply 9803/05/2013

It's not really an issue of coming out, since no one is coming out. The sole question is really who is gay?

So: who is gay? Top her Grace? Seth Rogan? Jason Segal?

by Anonymousreply 9903/05/2013

"I don't see any connection to Don Johnson and a former costar who is now almost A list movies. He has also said that he is not that big in the peen department."

If you can find an uncut (pardon the expression) print of THE HARRAD EXPERIMENT, you can see exactly how large Don Johnson is. And I would describe him as average, if memory serves.

by Anonymousreply 10003/05/2013

#2 is either David Beckham or Cristiano Ronaldo.

by Anonymousreply 10103/05/2013

Oh, silly R101! They're just being "European."

by Anonymousreply 10203/05/2013

It doesn't say no-one is hiring no 1 at all, it says 'He has always stayed in the closet because he was afraid it would harm his chances of getting leads in romantic comedies, but no one is hiring him anyway' which I'd interpret as meaning his RomCom lead hopes, not his career in general. Topher looks like the most probable.

by Anonymousreply 10303/05/2013

What about James Van Der Beek? co-star could be Michelle Williams. As a teen of the late 90s, I can confirm he was "almost A-list" in the teen-flick pantheon of the day.

by Anonymousreply 10403/05/2013

Beek went back to TV but, otherwise, it's a good guess.

by Anonymousreply 10503/05/2013

I wouldn't consider anyone who's married to a woman for this blind, R104. Van der Beek may be gay but he is married with a kid, and when was the last time an actor came out who was currently married to an opposite-sex partner? It never happens. They may lead separate lives and have boyfriends on the side, but they're not going to come out. In Van der Beek's case, he's on his second marriage, so his coming out would be embarrassing to two women. Not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 10603/05/2013

2, wishful thinking I know, but Gerard Pique, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 10703/05/2013

Yeah, I think a marriage -- past or present -- definitely would've been part of the BI. Since it's not mentioned at all, it appears to me that the guy has never been married.

by Anonymousreply 10803/05/2013

Regardless of his true orientation, if an actor (James van der Beek) marries two women within seven years and has a kid with the second wife, the chances of his coming out are probably zero.

by Anonymousreply 10903/05/2013

I doubt Pique would get a BI in the US, 15 DL threads aside. I'd bet on Ronaldo.

by Anonymousreply 11003/05/2013

r26, you're right I had forgotten about those. Still agree with you it's not him though.

by Anonymousreply 11103/05/2013

"This former almost A list actor who now does mostly movies."

does mostly movies? Does Mostly Movies?

And this comes from the keypad of a lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 11203/05/2013

How is James Van der Beek mostly movies? He's the star of a sitcom currently.

People, if you can't even read the clues, don't bother to guess.

I think #1 is Neil Patrick Harris.

by Anonymousreply 11303/05/2013

R112, no one actually believes this guy (?) is a lawyer, has been married 5 times and is extraordinarily obese.

by Anonymousreply 11403/05/2013

[quote]How is James Van der Beek mostly movies? He's the star of a sitcom currently.

Not for long.

by Anonymousreply 11503/05/2013

Number 1 has to be Bruce Willis.

by Anonymousreply 11603/05/2013

I would read "Almost A-list" as B+ list which Topher probably would have qualified as around 2004-2007 but mostly because he was the lead in a hit tv show in addition to doing films.

As someone else mentioned, his only theatrically-released films now are ensembles, so he's definitely not in contention for romantic leads anymore.

by Anonymousreply 11703/05/2013

I thought the item said they were in TV and an almost A list actor...also said he had wored with someone who is now an A list actor (Jennifer Aniston) so I don't know why it should exclude Matthew Perry, simply because he is still doing TV...he is not getting hired for movies.

by Anonymousreply 11803/05/2013

R116 Bruce Willis was definitely A-list, not almost.

by Anonymousreply 11903/05/2013

Aaaah, but who wants *him* to be gay, R119, R116?

by Anonymousreply 12003/05/2013

Zac Efron?

by Anonymousreply 12103/05/2013

Bruce also still has no trouble getting hired for big budget action films and he's remarried with a baby.

by Anonymousreply 12203/05/2013

Him we want to be gay, R121.

by Anonymousreply 12303/05/2013

Definitely Travolta. He fits every clue and realistically he could be preparing to come out publicly.

Boogie nights would probably refer to his 70's flicks. Kirsty Alley would have been the actress, and he is rumoured to be big, which is surprising.

by Anonymousreply 12403/05/2013

JARED LETO

It has been said that Jared Leto has "Hollywood's biggest" baguette. Corroboration of that rumor comes from someone who would know. Porn star Corina Taylor, who once dated Leto, has said, "I've been a porn actress for three years, and Jared was the most I ever had to work with. There's definitely a second career available for him if he ever runs out of mainstream work."

by Anonymousreply 12503/05/2013

Travolta has definitely been A-list.

by Anonymousreply 12603/05/2013

[quote]Travolta has definitely been A-list.

R126: Put an "equals" sign after "Travolta" and delete "definitely" and "A-list."

by Anonymousreply 12703/05/2013

Topher Grace is the only one that fits all the details. (If this were John Travolta the details would be way different.) Why are so many posters taking the "Boogie Nights" reference as some kind of arcane clue rather than just a straightforward reference to a big fake penis?

And what about the other two blind items? I have no idea what #3 even means.

by Anonymousreply 12803/05/2013

I've been in love with Topher Grace since THAT '70S SHOW. If he wants to pull an NPH, and he has a monster cock, well, I hope we get to see the whole great big thing in some movie soon.

by Anonymousreply 12903/05/2013

Don't all those masseurs already know the size of Travolta's penis? I don't remember any of them commenting that it was extremely large in all those lawsuits they filed. Did Kirsty Alley have anything to say about it? I doubt this is about Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 13003/05/2013

Matt LeBlanc plays an actor who has a huge penis on Episodes.

by Anonymousreply 13103/05/2013

It doesn't say the actress was necessarily a co-star on the TV show.

by Anonymousreply 13203/05/2013

You guys are no fun.

by Anonymousreply 13303/06/2013

For #2, how many athletes also model? Besides David Beckham, how about tennis player Novak Djokovic? He's athlete, celebrity and sometimes model.

by Anonymousreply 13403/06/2013

Actually lots of celeb/athletes model. Doesn't that new Olympic swimmer who's kind of cute model?

by Anonymousreply 13503/06/2013

When is this gay actor supposedly coming out?

by Anonymousreply 13603/06/2013

I would so love it if it were Novak. He's so fuckin' sexy.

by Anonymousreply 13703/06/2013

It's Topher.

Trust me on this one.

by Anonymousreply 13803/06/2013

Yes, what is #3 talking about ?..

by Anonymousreply 13903/06/2013

For No.2, other than tennis players, only Usain Bolt, David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo are known in the US. And it can't be Bolt so that leaves Becks or CR7.

by Anonymousreply 14003/07/2013

Why, r138?

by Anonymousreply 14103/07/2013

If I trust you, R138, will you tell me when the announcement is going to be made?

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. Go, Foreplay.

by Anonymousreply 14203/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.