Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bullying can be murder

12-yr. old dies from his injuries.

by Anonymousreply 603/04/2013

Are they naming the kid/s who attacked him?

by Anonymousreply 103/04/2013

This upsets me so much.

by Anonymousreply 203/04/2013

[quote]Two weeks later he was hospitalized and wound up in a medically induced coma.

???

by Anonymousreply 303/04/2013

That story is complete vague and reveals no details.

it suggests it was bullying. but it could have just been a fight between two boys.

anyway, until more details surface, it's a little too early to brand this bullying. the article didn't mention one instance of bullying.

by Anonymousreply 403/04/2013

"bullying" is a disgusting term. It's used to minimize and excuse the harm caused by actions that would be called "crime" if done to certain other members of society.

by Anonymousreply 503/04/2013

R3 - He sustained a concussion (among other injuries) from the beating. The concussion never resolved itself and his condition worsened. He began having violent seizures. When doctors could not bring the seizures under control, they placed him in the medically-induced coma.

I don't know what ultimately caused his death, however. I don't know if it was the direct result of his injuries or complications of being in a medically-induced coma. A brother of a friend of mine died of pneumonia after being placed in a medically induced coma. Nevertheless, even if his injuries weren't the direct cause of his death, they were an aggravating factor.

by Anonymousreply 603/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.