Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Want to join the GOP civil war? It’s easy with ‘Primary My Congressman!’

By John Flowers

The GOP civil war has pit Karl Rove versus the Tea Party and Chris Christie versus CPAC. But until now, this battle primarily has been the purview of the establishment versus the established anti-establishment. But no longer. Now with “Primary My Congressman!” you can join in the fun.

The website is the brainchild—and we use the term loosely—of the far right Club for Growth, which plays Harry to The Heritage Foundation’s Lloyd among conservatives’ orthodoxy cops.

Club for Growth’s president, former Rep. Chris Chocola, announced the website Wednesday, saying:

[italic]“The Republicans helped pass billions of dollars in tax increases and they have repeatedly voted against efforts by fiscal conservatives to limit government. PrimaryMyCongressman.com will serve as a tool to hold opponents of economic freedom and limited government accountable for their actions.”[/italic]

The way it works is, you head to the website and review the scorecards for the nine listed RINOs (Republicans In Name Only). Or, if you have a different fifth column in mind, suggest someone of your own.

For instance, let’s look at one of the nine: Rep. Steve Palazzo of Mississippi.

by Anonymousreply 203/04/2013

Directly to the site . . .

by Anonymousreply 103/04/2013

It's amazing who they think are RINOs. These are all died-in-the-wool ultra-conservative assholes who are about one genetic mutation away from being the love child of conservative dingleberries Allen West and Michelle Bachmann. And yet they're being hounded by the GOP purity cops. I guess Aaron Schlock's on that list because he refused to give Count Chocula a bj.

by Anonymousreply 203/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!