Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

If I deactivate Facebook can people still see you page?

Can people still read your Facebook after you deactivate or is it gone? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 1103/05/2013

I am not paging no noone.

by Anonymousreply 103/04/2013

Sorry for the typo, I am on a new late night shift and just took 2 sleeping pills so am drowsy.

by Anonymousreply 203/04/2013

I think OP's typo was cute.

by Anonymousreply 303/05/2013

no, they can't. all the comments you made is gone too.

by Anonymousreply 403/05/2013

Why are straight me so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 503/05/2013

OP, are you the one who started the thread linked below regarding a job working the 4-noon shift?

by Anonymousreply 603/05/2013

This is from my experience with deleting my facebook page a few years ago, so knowing facebook the protocol may have changed, but here's what I remember: Your profile remains visible for two weeks after you hit "delete," and during that time you're given a grace period in case you change your mind (if you log in at any time during that period, it will undo your "delete"). After that, it's gone. A friend of mine told me that her entire page and everything on it popped back up after she logged in several months after deleting it, so facebook itself might now be saving everyone's shit forever (wouldn't surprise me), but I'm pretty sure that after the initial two weeks, your page is no longer visible to anyone who doesn't work for facebook. Hope that helps!

by Anonymousreply 703/05/2013

[quote]Your profile remains visible for two weeks after you hit "delete,"

This is not currently correct. Your profile is not accessible during the two-week period.

by Anonymousreply 803/05/2013

[quote]A friend of mine told me that her entire page and everything on it popped back up after she logged in several months after deleting it,

She didn't delete it; she just deactivated it. Not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013

Lots of drunken illiterates on this thread

by Anonymousreply 1003/05/2013

You're probably right, R9, although she definitely used the word "delete." I was wondering about it at the time when she told me because I tried to log in to mine two weeks after deleting it and was told that my email and password weren't recognized by the site.

by Anonymousreply 1103/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.