Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are you ever overwhelmed by the desire to get to know some of the posters on the board?

We are all anonymous but sometimes I wish I got to know some of the posters on here. It'd be cool if some of us was registered. I don't authenticate because I see how much hate the authenticants get.

by Anonymousreply 3703/04/2013

Yes, some of the lezzies on here sound cool. I need a fuck buddy.

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2013

OP, you might should attend the Bonnie Franklin funeral and watch for the ones in the crowd who look up when you scream "Hey cunts!"

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2013

I've really wanted to for 12 years but there's simply no sane way of so doing.

Only the "weird ones" would come out.

That's also why i don't register . I worry linking my credit card to my posts would stifle my enjoyment of anonymous fun here.

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2013

Yes. Some live in Los Angeles and I have a hard time making gay friends.

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2013

Live in LA, too, and have a hard time meeting lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 503/03/2013

I authenticated years ago, but rarely used it then and haven't used it in years.

And yes, I would like to meet some of the posters on DL: the ones who are smart, witty, literate, and amusing. The trolls, the weirdos, and the reich-wingers, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 603/03/2013

I have no desire to smell Cheryl in person. Just reading about her stench is enough for me, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2013

I offered to meat PPSM while I was in Luxembourg last month but he chickened out.

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2013

Good god, no!

by Anonymousreply 903/03/2013

We have our own wing at the Comic Con - Best Western Group Rate, even.

by Anonymousreply 1003/03/2013

There is one, yeah.

I only discovered DL about four months ago when recovering from knee surgery, and I posted a lot at first.

I have a DL crush on this dude in LA. He knows it. We have some shared outlooks and interests.

by Anonymousreply 1103/04/2013

I think all of earrings and caftan gentlemen should join me some night at the Best Western so that we can exchange caftan and grooming tips, and polish our earrings together.

by Anonymousreply 1203/04/2013

However for those who are; I understand that many of the posters attend weekly KKK meetings. So you probably can get to know many of them better there. Maybe grab some coffee afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 1303/04/2013

Years ago, we had a post your picture thread. I became "myspace friends" with a few posters. They seemed to be normal, nice enough people. Never met any in real life.

Now days, I don't think I'd want to.

by Anonymousreply 1403/04/2013

Isn't this something that guy Brendon or Brandon (the one with the emotional problems) was trying to encourage?

Is he still alive?

by Anonymousreply 1503/04/2013

I'd really like to meet this Anonymous person. They are constantly posting on every things and sometimes quite funny, but usually an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1603/04/2013

I always enjoy Charlie's posts.

by Anonymousreply 1703/04/2013

A few years ago some of us LA lesbians from here did meet up. It was fun. I would do it again.

by Anonymousreply 1803/04/2013

No. The reason I like DL is because it is anonymous. Has it ever occurred to any of you that you could have a knock down, drag out, wig yanking fight with someone on one thread and be practically soul mates with the same person on a different thread?

What's cool about DL is you really don't know who is posting.

by Anonymousreply 1903/04/2013

Charlie is a pain in the ass, but I like him, too.

by Anonymousreply 2003/04/2013

On this board? No. Not interested in fly-overs.

by Anonymousreply 2103/04/2013

Yes, there is one poster. I've trolldar-ed this poster several times just to see if it was the same poster, I was pretty sure it was (exact same writing style).

He/she has had some really interesting things to say, especialy the stories about their past. It sounds as if they have had a very interesting life. He/she is also gives good common sense advice.

by Anonymousreply 2203/04/2013

I think I'd like to blow Charlie. And have lunch with VotN. I miss Latifa.

by Anonymousreply 2303/04/2013

There IS a way, OP.

If you're on FB and not afraid, you can join the DL facebook page and take a look around. It's very slow, not many people post, but there are a handful of cool-seeming people there....

by Anonymousreply 2403/04/2013

I think Cirian is authenticated and he doesn't get treated badly.

by Anonymousreply 2503/04/2013

I used to think the board should run like a lot of other online forums--with some sort of identifier for every poster There are some people here who are so funny, intelligent, etc.

But it would probably turn into a crazy fest at light speed, and the interesting people would be driven out by the neurotic attention junkies.

by Anonymousreply 2603/04/2013

I don't think he posts but I would love to meet the food stamp chef. Such willpower and a strong social conscience are rare.

Actually thinking about taking one of his cooking classes but too shy to call and see if he will do a gay night.

by Anonymousreply 2703/04/2013

I would love to meet Charlie. He seems to have lived a charmed life.

And true, if we were given avatars, then usually each avatar person tries to act more and more outrageous to get attention. So, although at times I hate it, I do like being anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 2803/04/2013

How often does Cirian post though R26? Once in a blue moon really.

by Anonymousreply 2903/04/2013

I'd like to be a fly on the wall.

by Anonymousreply 3003/04/2013

[quote] It'd be cool if some of us was registered.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 3103/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 3203/04/2013

Hello, my name is...

by Anonymousreply 3303/04/2013

Not really. The only ones I would single out to meet would involve plastic bags, a shovel, some lime and clorox.

by Anonymousreply 3403/04/2013

I know a few of the DC cunts who post in here, so, um, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3503/04/2013

Lest we forget that one of our own was that Canadian serial killer from last year.

No. I have no desire to meet any of you bitches.

by Anonymousreply 3603/04/2013

OP: If you changed the name of my green room gabfest to: UNFUCKED-THE INTERIOR DELUSIONS LOUNGE, and turned up the cuntiness level, you'd swear it was DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 3703/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!