Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Heidi Kunt named as new AGT judge

Heidi will join Mel B and Howie Mandel and Howard Stern

by Anonymousreply 1203/03/2013

Kunt?

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2013

Here's a proper link to OP's story for the people who will read this thread later.

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2013

must the same 6 people be on every goddamn program

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2013

No not Keidi Kunt. Why can't they get someone more interesting?

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2013

These competition reality shows no longer has any prerequistes in order to be qualified. Pick and choose any D-level celebrity from the rock they're under and churn out a press release.

by Anonymousreply 503/03/2013

Have, not has.

by Anonymousreply 603/03/2013

Now the show will be about the judges and not the talent. By the time we listen to 4 comments per act the show will be over.

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2013

[quote]Pick and choose any D-level celebrity from the rock they're under and churn out a press release.

They have to be foreign though!

It's ironic that a show about finding talent in America has only 1 American judge and the other three are foreigners. So sick of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2013

There was only one American judge last season too.

by Anonymousreply 903/03/2013

I just hope she makes Howard's gold diggery Beth O. uncomfortable. I hate that chick, I'm sure it's because of her that Howard apologized to Lens Dunham.

by Anonymousreply 1003/03/2013

She really needs to work on her English. Still can't say MARIE CLAIRE without having it sound like mahwee kware.

Seriously

by Anonymousreply 1103/03/2013

I don't give a damn about Heidi Klum. I think she's quite beautiful, and is appparently smart enough to parlay a modeling career into some real financial success. But I'm not particularly interested in her. It is insulting to all of us, though, for OP to imagine that it's acceptable to call a woman a (misspelled) cunt mostly or entirely by virtue of her gender.

I do not share your prejudices, OP, and detest any implication to the contrary. I am a gay man, with no interest in vaginas. But it is an outrage to suggest that a term for them is an insult.

by Anonymousreply 1203/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.