Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Charlie Sheen: 'Lindsay Lohan Needs A Mentor, Whether She Wants One Or Not'

Charlie Sheen is speaking out about his close relationship with Lindsay Lohan, saying there's nothing romantic going on between the two--he's just trying to help her.

by Anonymousreply 1203/03/2013

I hope he's not volunteering.

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2013

Maybe this will give him a sense of purpose and end up helping him.

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2013

Lindsay needs help, guidance and a job. Hopefully Sheen can assist getting her on the right path.

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2013

Sheen might actually be a great improvement over her mother, father, and everyone else she's had in her life so far.

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2013

R4 is correct.

Sadly, she'll just use him, too. She's already got shitloads of cash out of him, she'll play along enough to get more.

by Anonymousreply 503/03/2013

a mentor in the dark arts, like sticking a coke-smeared $100 bill in a bi-stripper's g-string

by Anonymousreply 603/03/2013

Lindsay Lohan needs to grow the fuck up. She's well over 21 but she keeps trying to act like a college kid. People have tried to help her. Why is she so special that people should continue to do so? Most people don't get half the chances she's had.

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2013

I read an account of the Two and a Half Men fiasco in Vanity Fair and Charlie's Hollywood history. During the best periods of his sobriety, Charlie was described as being very helpful and supportive to people struggling with addictions. Michael Madsen (I think it was) really credited Sheen's dedication. So, maybe, seeing LL destroy herself and trying to help her will help him gain perspective on his own problems. When people go into 12 step programs, they're told that are or can become capable of helping others and it's part of recovery.

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2013

Isn't he the father of like 4 little kids that he should be focusing on instead?

Lindsay is a damn grown woman who will be 27 years old this year and needs to fucking grow up and fix her own life. So sick of this "save Lindsay" shit.

by Anonymousreply 903/03/2013

Yep. She needs a good hard old fashioned mentoring.

by Anonymousreply 1003/03/2013

Im picturinf the are you my mom scene w/ heather graham and jullianne moore, seroiusly.

by Anonymousreply 1103/03/2013

They're both spoiled, selfish lunatics who get coddled by the media.

by Anonymousreply 1203/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.